Army Wife

Story Info
Donna's early years: letting go further!
5.4k words
4.36
81.9k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We explored each other's minds intensely early in our early relationship. It didn't take me long to realize I had a wild husband who would allow me to be me! His probing of my mind stimulated desires that I was afraid to acknowledge to myself as well as those which routinely made me wet. Initially I was reluctant to share my past sexual encounters with him. But the level of excitement he achieved listening to the details of my sexual adventures astounded me. He would fuck me endlessly and cum so many times with my revelation of a sexual position I was in, words exchanged between me and my previous lovers or with whom I had a sexual curiosity. I grew excited at the level of stimulation he received with our discussions of these encounters and fantasies in the throws of sexual bliss. How excited would he be if I actually did those crazy things for him, I whispered in his ear to take him over the edge of control.

Then he challenged me to go out looking for another man. I rarely back down from a challenge and I didn't then. I dressed in my short skirt, deep cleavage showing top, no panties and off I went. Just the thought of me going out had him jacking off. I always promised to give him all the details. On those nights when I came home later than usual, he was always waiting anxiously in bed. I would always tell him every detail and we would fuck for hours. One story would keep him hot for weeks! In my continuing efforts to rock his world, I have allowed him to listen on the phone while a man ravaged me, brought him details of a dozen men who I've had some wild adventures, fucked other men while he watched, and brought several men home for a threesome on a whim. This year he has been away for work. But that hasn't stopped me from rocking his world!

I've had three men since he has been gone (he knows every detail) and there are some repeaters and some new opportunities on the horizon. He has changed my life in so many ways, but he keeps me balanced sexually by encouraging me to be me. My love for him grows every day. Therefore, I write my stories for other husbands and wives who understand this!

My husband always gets so incredibly turned on whenever I tell him that some strange man is ogling me. The look of lust in his eyes assures me that I'll get a world class fucking when we get home. One of Scott's favorite activities is to enter a night club a few minutes before me and watch all the guys check me out as I saunter in wearing some skintight little number. He watches as men ask me to dance, and I always accept. I'll let a really good-looking one rub my round ass as I push my pelvis gently against his hard-on. After Scott's tour in Korea and our first dabbling in an alternate lifestyle (Donna's Early Years), we were transferred to Fort Hood, Texas until his ETS date. Being an officer's young wife, we didn't want to get into a conflict around the base, so we took our lifestyle to outside cities where we were less likely to run into people we knew.

One Friday we grabbed some bags and drove to Austin to find some college boys for me to entertain and possibly invite one home for the weekend. There were several night-club bars and tittie bars around the university. Scott was usually seated at the end of the bar, and I always made sure to give him a lusty wink as I danced with my handsome hunks. When I wanted to excite my husband to fever pitch, the dancing got even steamier, with the stranger's hands roaming all over my body. One time a guy even raised the hem of my skirt inch by inch until my silk thong was exposed for all to see, especially the table full of his buddies across the way. I ended up dancing with all of them, getting friskier with each guy. One of them blatantly caressed my breasts as I threw my head back in delight. The next guy stuck his hand up my skirt, finding my wet pussy, which he played with throughout our dance.

With the last guy I got even bolder, unzipping his fly and reaching into stroke his sizeable erection right there on the dance floor! It was dark in one corner and I was licking up and down his shaft slowly, flicking my tongue over his balls and then running it up to the tip. I moved my tongue in small circular motions around the head. A quick tug in my hair let me know he's not in the mood to be teased, so I sucked the swollen bulbous head of his cock into my warm mouth and licked the pre-cum oozing forth. Then in a quick downward motion, I had his full length deep in my throat. I held still for a brief moment letting him feel my throat muscles contract on his cock then moved my tightly pressed lips up and down his shaft. My long fingers moved in a swirling motion following my lips. My tongue flicked frantically all over every hard inch as it was thrust into my mouth.

My heart was beating so fast with the excitement of possibly being caught, I could hardly breathe. The very idea of being under a table in a crowded tittie bar sucking this awesome cock was enough in itself to make my pussy drip. Then I heard him moan and growl' that's it you horny little cum slut suck that fucking cock, show me what a good little cock sucker you are'. His words both shocking and arousing made me want nothing more then to make him cum. I pressed my lips even tighter around his throbbing shaft and used my tongue to trace and tease every vein and wrinkle as I pumped his cock in and out of my hungry mouth and down my tight wanting throat. I could tell that he was now enjoying my mouth as his hips were now thrusting forward to meet my lips. His soft moans drive me on. In my free hand I took his balls and began to gently roll them.

To my surprise his hand covered mine and he squeezed my fingers tight, making me clamp my hand down tightly on his heavy balls. I decided to give him just what he was looking for and squeezed his balls as tightly as my strength would allow and tugged them hard out and away from his body. The hand on his cock began to tug harder as well, pumping his shaft without mercy. Then with a wicked thought I let my teeth graze along his entire length. His deep inhale and then loud moan told me now I was doing what he truly wanted. Suddenly his hands were wrapped in my long hair and his hips were bucking wildly out of the chair. I used all the force I could muster to slam his ass back down against the chair using nothing but my hot mouth on his pulsating cock. His body stiffened and I prepared for what I knew would be a massive load.

After that the four guys led me into their booth, lavishing compliments on me. I glanced over at Scott and he nodded his silent approval for me to proceed. My slutty exhibitionism had made me so hot that I quickly slid under the table and positioned myself between the legs of the guy whose cock I had groped on the dance floor. I unzipped him again and his hard-on sprang right out looking even better than it had felt. I opened wide and took him in as far in my throat as I could then began to suck with all my might. I would have loved it had Scott been able to see what I was doing, but I knew the tablecloth was obscuring his view. As I was swirling my lips around this guy's yummy shaft, the other three fellows were quietly cheering me on, telling me to take it all in and suck it good. I slurped on that cock as best I could and was soon rewarded with stream after stream of sticky cum shooting into my mouth.

The other guys began clambering about, saying, "I'm next, I'm next", so I blew them one by one until my belly was full of cum! One of the bouncers approached the guys table when I emerged from under it and said I would have to leave. I rushed over to Scott, who grabbed me by the arm and hustled me out to the car without a word. As soon as we were in the car, he told me that my outrageous behavior had gotten him all hot and bothered but that he hadn't been able to see what I was doing to the guy, so he'd had to use his imagination. Then, grabbing my head, he shoved it toward his crotch and told me to show hem exactly what I'd been doing on my knees under that table. I gladly unbuckled his pants and fished out his hard cock, which looked larger than I'd ever seen it and was already dribbling pre-cum. I lapped up the tasty droplets with a flick of my tongue then licked up and down his shaft.

Scott was moaning and arching his hips toward me, telling me how hot I was and how he couldn't wait to shoot his load into my cum-hungry mouth. I sucked Scott with even more passion than I'd sucked my college men, sliding his cock all the way out and then slurping it back in, my tongue tracing fervent patterns around his shaft. When I took him all the way into my throat and then began tickling his balls, he exploded with a load groan, shooting ropes of tasty cum into my mouth. I greedily gulped them down, smiling at my husband through cum-sticky lips. We drove a few blocks away and found a small darkly lit quiet sports bar with several attractive young men. I walked in first and took a seat at the bar where every man in the place could take a good look. After awhile, a very handsome guy pulled up a bar stool next to mine.

"So you're really putting them away tonight," he said with a smile. "Care to talk about it?"

Slowly I licked my lips and with the liquid courage of the Jack Daniels pulsing through my veins I leaned forward pressing my breasts higher with the help of my arms and the edge of the bar, giving him even more of a view of my tits. With a soft smile and a sweet whisper I replied, "No, I don't care to talk about it. However I'd love to have you fuck me until I can't remember what I was thinking about."

Giggling at the shocked yet intrigued look on his face I dipped my finger in my glass and slowly and seductively licked it clean. "So what do you say? You up to helping a damsel in distress?"

Smiling and shaking his head to clear his thoughts he leaned over the bar and kissed me passionately, letting his fingertips brush lightly over my nipples. They were hard now and pressing against the soft silk material of my top. His lips left mine and he looked into my eyes and answered, "Well my dear, I will help you. But it has to be done my way. You do as you're told, no arguments and no questions, and I assure you, you'll have a time you'll never forget."

With a wicked smile he asked, "So you up for it? Brave enough to dare go where you have never been?"

Taking a single ice cube from my glass and running it between my breasts before licking it, I looked him dead in the eye and whispered, "You lead I'll follow."

When Scott came over, we asked him to join us at a table. Dave and Scott seemed to hit it off, and when Scott asked if it was okay to bring Dave back to our place for a session, I eagerly said yes. Scott didn't know it, but my hand was under the table squeezing Dave's cock while I whispered what I was going to do when I finally got to go down on him. It was an hour plus drive back to Harker Heights, and I was in the front seat between Dave and Scott getting fingered and groped. We got back to our place and had a smoke and more Jack Daniels. My fondling hand quickly found the bulge between Dave's legs, so I stood up and took Dave's hand. I led him into the spare bedroom and closed the door behind us. I ran my hands all over his chest, and up and down his thighs. I undid his fly and reached into his pants.

My fingers closed around his shaft and I looked at him and said, "Oooh yes, that feels nice!" I kneeled in front of him and freed his cock. I looked at what was hanging between his legs and it took my breath away. It was the biggest and most beautiful cock I had seen at that time. I took it in both hands and kissed it. I got him to lie on the bed and I got between his legs, tracing the fleshy knob with my tongue, licking every inch of its silky smoothness. I licked at the sensitive underside of the head before lapping at the shaft. I took his balls into my mouth and gently sucked. I let them slip free and worked my way back up. I took his mushroom shaped knob into my mouth and closed my lips around his thick shaft. I sucked slowly and gently at first. I used my tongue constantly as I sucked and savored the taste and musky smell of his male hardness.

My head bobbed up and down and I started to suck a little harder. I was amazed at the difference in the texture between his shaft where the veins and ridges felt rough under my tongue, and his cock head, which had a silky smooth texture. He started to raise his hips in time with my bobbing head, forcing his cock even deeper into the back of my throat. I made ... ymmm!... ymmm! sounds as I happily gobbled him off.

I can't begin to describe how good his hot, throbbing cock felt in my mouth at the time. I cupped his balls in my hand and fondled them as the tempo of my sucking increased. Dave responded by thrusting upwards, forcing more of his length into my mouth. I could sense that he wasn't far from cumming, and my sucking became almost frenzied. I wanted to feel his hot jism spurt into my mouth. His hips bucked and jerked as his orgasm approached. He moaned and grabbed my head as his cock exploded into my sucking mouth. I felt a hot, thick stream of cum splash against the back of my throat and I quickly gulped it down. I sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed, as his bucking cock spat copious amounts of semen into my mouth. Wet slurping noises filled the room as I hungrily milked him dry.

I pulled him from my mouth just as a thick ribbon of cum spurted from his cock. I tilted my head back and took it on my face. I was licking and kissing the head of his big, fat, beautiful, cock when I was rewarded with more cum splattering my face. I was now covered in semen. I rubbed his knob all over my face as I pulled and massaged him, making sure his balls were empty. I took him back into my mouth and sucked deeply, sucking until I felt him go soft, before letting him slip from my lips. I kissed his beautiful cock and went and sat on the couch with my husband. Totally naked and covered with other men's sticky cum, the air heavy with our sexual desires, Scott was looking at me in a way that made my insides quicken. He leaned towards me, barely brushing against me and I sighed as he lightly kissed me and flicked his tongue around my mouth, yet not engaging in the deep, passionate kiss I wanted, just playing the tease.

Scott got up and poured more Jack Daniels and I followed him, wrapping my arms around his body, pressing myself against his back, rubbing my hands over the length of his body lingering on his crotch where his hard-on is ready to burst out of his pants. He set the glass down, turned around, kissing me deeply while rubbing his hands over the curves of my body. As we kissed, I unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders onto the floor. Next I undid his belt, then his zipper, freeing his raging hard-on, stroking it softly, while his trousers dropped to the floor at his feet. My tits were hard and my nipples erect as Scott sucked hard and gently bit my erect nipples. I humped his thighs until I orgasmed from the friction. I went down on my knees, capturing his cock in my hungry mouth, sucking like a wild woman.

Scott grabbed the back of my head driving his raging hard-on down my throat. I took all his length down my throat, holding his balls with one hand, rubbing his thighs with the other as he moaned with pleasure. Scott massaged my succulent tits as I sucked his cock, as we both moaned with pleasure; my moans make a humming noise on Scott's cock intensifying his pleasure. I abruptly stopped sucking, teasing him, saying I needed a drink to wash down Dave's cum. I stood up and walked over to my purse to get a cigarette, which I lit, while Scott poured me a drink. He handed me a glass of Jack, I took a drink, while handing him the smoke. By now Scott was totally naked. I walked over to the couch, setting my glass of Jack on the end table and Scott followed me. He pulled me against his naked body as we fell on the couch, with him on top of me.

He placed his hands on the back of my head while giving me a hard, deep soulful kiss, which got progressively deeper and deeper for about five minutes. From my mouth he moved down my body until his mouth was on my wet pussy. Stopping only to tease my gorgeous tits and nip them just a little too hard, which I felt in my dripping, pulsating pussy. He gently swirled his tongue over my clit, sucking easily, while finger fucking me, stopping only to tell me how good I tasted. One hand massaged my ripe breast, rubbing the nipples through his fingers gently, and then harder, taking me to that place between pleasure and pain, which is so intense, bringing me to another orgasm. His other hand played with my anus or other parts of my body as he was eating me out.

I reached the point I "NEEDED" his cock to fill my pussy. I begged Scott to fuck me, "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Please, I need your cock inside me!"

Scott leaned back on the couch telling me, "If I wanted it, cum get it".

He didn't have to ask twice for me to impale myself on his rock hard cock. I jack hammered myself up and down on his massive tool, while straddling him as he pinched my tits until they started to hurt; making my orgasm more intense. I turned around with my tits facing his feet so he could check out my vulva, as I rode his cock like a bucking bronco; playing with his balls and thighs. Suddenly I stopped fucking him and we moved into the 69 position. I was on top tasting my own juices on him as it mixed with his pre-cum; we stayed in this position for quite some time. Scott decided to fuck me missionary style, so we put pillows under my ass before he drove his cock deep into my pussy. He teased my by pulling his penis almost all the way out then pushing it back in, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

I wrapped my legs around his neck, pulling him deeper as he drove his cock into my soaking wet pussy, making me have a mind-blowing orgasm, which was so intense I make a deep guttural sound from deep in my throat. Scott stopped moving long enough to tell me how much he loved the look on my face and the sound I make when I cum. Scott took me from behind as I held my pussy lips wide open; mounting me like a stallion mounting his mare. His breathing became faster and shallower, so I knew he was about to cum. I was delirious with consuming passion, bucking, twisting and chanting "Yes, Yes, Yes, Fuck Me, Fill Me, Don't Stop!"

I felt Scott stiffen and moan as he shot a big load of cum deep inside my pussy. I could feel his hot cum shooting inside me making us almost climax simultaneously. We finished climaxing, kissed deeply and he pulled out wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. When he started drifting off to sleep, I still had Scott's limp cock in my hand. I kissed him deeply and said I had better go tend to our guest before he came looking for me. My husband looked up at me and said, "Have fun babe! Wake me up when Dave is comfortable with me joining you two for a threesome!"

I re-entered the guest bedroom and found Dave patiently waiting with his hard-on. I took his cock and started to suck it for all I was worth. He reached between my legs and discovered my shaved pussy for the first time. He eventually kissed his way between my legs, which was where he stayed for a while. Tonguing, licking, fingering, I wasn't used to that much attention there except from my husband. It was getting me so hot and excited, but he seemed to enjoy it as much as I was. When he had me thoroughly wet from excitement, I had him get on his back and kissed all the way down and around his hard cock. I licked and gently sucked on him before taking him fully in my mouth. With my hand around the base of his cock, I lowered my hot mouth over his cock and began to suck him with long, slow up and down motions.

He was definitely enjoying it; he put his hands on my head and controlled the speed so he wouldn't come too soon. Dave started talking sex, how he would love it if I came to his dorm room wearing a short skirt and shut the door. Sat up on his desk and put my feet on either side of his chair and slowly spread my legs to show him my bare wet pussy while his roommate walked in and caught us. Must be a favorite fantasy of his! I stopped and crawled up on top of him, straddled and gave him full view of my nakedness, tits, hips and pussy. I lifted my hips, wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly lowered my cum-dripping pussy down onto his hard cock. Hands on his shoulders, I began to fuck him, clenching my pussy muscles as I was on the upward motion. My husband says it feels like sucking when I do that.

12