Around & Around Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,422 Followers

I quickly got up and Sharon said, "Is that sweat on your shorts Linda?" I blushed and the redder I got, the more Sharon laughed. And the problem was that Sharon was right—as I was becoming aroused my shorts were becoming wetter and wetter.

John finally said, "OK, next victim."

Sharon and Bob were selected next. Much to Sharon's pleasure, she was the active person and she got to massage Bob for five minutes. We all got to see that she tried to get her fingers to the front of Bob when she was in his shorts, but he pressed against the floor and was frustrated.

I took the spinner and spun it hard. It finally stopped on number one. I couldn't believe it; John and I had lost back to back and now we just spun ourselves. We were on the third action card, while Kim and Ron were not even on the second!

John took the card and read, "The passive player must lay face up on the floor while the active player gives a five minute frontal massage. Where there is clothing the active player must massage under the clothes."

Without prompting, John spun the spinner. It came up "F." I was the active player and was going to massage John.

I was both embarrassed, but excited. He had just gotten me excited, and I wanted my revenge. I thought, "Besides, no one can really see anything."

John quickly lay down with a pillow under his head. He closed his eyes resolved to accept his fate, which in this case was my hands. I knelt in front of his feet and started at his ankles quickly moving up to his thighs. I could feel his muscular legs. As my hands reached the bottom of his shorts, his erection was noticeable to all, but no one spoke. They were all watching. My hands disappeared under his shorts and I felt his hips and then moved to his center. My hands moved on their own as they cupped his balls. My hand circled his penis; I could feel his sticky wetness at the tip. My hand stroked his penis up and down three or four times. I heard his breathing get louder. "Oops," I thought, I really don't want him to come now. One last squeeze and cup and I pulled my hands from his shorts. I then went under his shirt. The time passed quickly.

John had not come, but his shorts had a circle of moisture seen by all of us. I thought, "I should talk, so does mine." He looked at me as we both sat down. Our eyes locked into each other, and then his wonderful smile brightened his face and he winked at me. He was having fun, and he wanted me to have fun. I felt relief; the game was good.

The game finally caught up with Kim and Ron; they lost two in a row. Kim massaged Ron's back for the second round, but then the reverse happened—Ron was the active player and he had to massage Kim's front for their third action card.

Even Kim looked worried as she lay down in the center of the circle. Ron didn't talk much, but I had noticed that he was a touchy kind of person. Would he hold back or put her through sexual torture.

Ron did the reverse of what I did to John. He started under her T shirt and he spent much of the time teasing her breasts. I could not see her breasts, but it was obvious when his fingers were rolling her nipples and then squeezing. I knew from the first game that Kim's breasts were extremely sensitive. Kim's eyes had closed, but I could hear the sharp intake of her breath as he played with her breasts. He pulled his hands out of her shirt and move his hands to her thighs and then through the legs of her shorts to her center. His fingers were teasing her without mercy. Kim moaned and arched her back pressing herself into Ron's hands, and then moaned louder. I thought for sure she was going to come when the bell rang.

Kim's face was flush; her breathing ragged. Ron had pushed her to the limit.

The room was quiet as we thought about we had just seen. But then Sharon said, "Am I glad that was you Kim and not me," and the sexual tension was broken.

The spinner stopped on two. Bob and Sharon had to perform the front massage on the floor. Sharon was the active player. She quickly assaulted Bob's midsection spending no time on his chest. He endured it stoically. At the last minute his face became red, and I thought she would make him come, but it was not to be; the timer rang.

The game was even; we were all past the third action card with two to go. The next spin stopped at number one. John and I had lost again. I picked up the card and read, "If the active person is a male he must sit down on a chair. The female will sit on his lap facing him. The male will fondle the breasts as they French kiss for five minutes. If the active person is a female, the couple will stand in the middle of the circle. The female will reach her hands under his shorts and play with the male while they French kiss for five minutes. Both partners have to look at each other the entire five minutes."

"Wow," said Sharon. "That's some action. Spin and let's see who has the fun." The spinner slowed and finally stopped at "M." John was the active person and my breasts were going to be assaulted. Kim brought a chair over and John sat down. I sat on his lap, my legs straddling him. We looked at each other; he winked. And Kim said, "Go."

John's hands took their time as they moved under my T shirt up my bare stomach. As they reached my breasts his fingers lightly circled my nipples. Then his fingers touched my nipples when our tongues were pressed against each other. My legs started to squeeze his as I became aroused. He left my nipples for a brief moment and he cupped my breasts; lightly squeezing them while his thumbs started to roll my nipples. The pattern continued; he brought me to arousal and then retreated before any release was possible. It was the worst sexual torture I thought I would ever endure. Finally, the timer rang. I could feel my moisture as it had dribbled down my inner thigh; I saw my moisture had also invaded John's shorts. We broke our kiss. I looked at him, and kissed him again.

The next spin had Sharon the loser and Bob the active player. Sharon went through the same sexual torture that I endured. When the timer rang, Sharon hugged Bob and sat on his lap trying to recover from her excitement.

The next spin had Kim and Ron the losers, but in this case Kim was the active player. They stood in the circle and Kim's hands went into Ron's shorts. We could see her hands rubbing and pulling as they kissed. At one point Ron gasped, "Easy Kim or I can't hold on." Kim slowed her torture and the timer rang.

We were still even. The last round was beginning. It would end when two couples had performed the fifth and final action. The remaining couple was the 'winner' of part one.

The next spin was watched closely by all of us. It stopped on three. Kim and Ron had lost; they had to perform the fifth action. Ron reached for the card and read, "The active player must sit with their back against the couch and their legs spread. The passive player must sit as close as they can inside the active players legs with their legs spread. There is no time limit. The active player must make the passive player come with their fingers.

The room was quiet until Ron said, "You made these up Kim?"

Kim tried to look contrite and said, "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

The spinner spun again. Kim had lost. Ron was the active player. He sat against the couch as Kim moved quickly to him. His hands went into her shorts as she leaned against his chest; her eyes closed. Several minutes went by as we all watched, and then Kim moaned. Her hands gripped Ron's legs as she moaned again. Suddenly her hips arched up pressing into his hands. Three or four violent motions up and she was spent; she had come.

Sharon lost next and again the female was the passive player. Bob quickly brought her to arousal and then she moaned loudly finally saying, "God yes...yes" as her hips tried to press herself into Bob's fingers. When Sharon finally stopped moving, she rested against Bob as her breath returned to normal. Her eyes remained closed—from either exhaustion or embarrassment or both.

The room was silent until my John said, "That was one hell of a part one. I'm glad you used some self control on these action cards Kim, I hate to think what we would have seen if you let yourself go."

It broke the tension in the room. We laughed and stood up to take a break. Part two was coming up; it couldn't be worse than what we had gone through. It just was that some of us would be naked.

Part 2

We sat down again after a few minutes. Kim was back in control of herself. Sharon looked more subdued as Ron remained quiet and Bob kept the friendly smile on his face.

Kim said, "Same rules as before with the exception that the loser's partner removes the article of clothing."

John lost the first spin and I removed his shoes and socks. As the last sock came off I squeezed his calf and winked at him. I lost the next spin and John did the same to me.

Randomness returned as Bob, Sharon and Kim all lost their shoes and socks. The game went up a notch; Kim lost her T shirt. Her perky breasts were excited as Ron pulled her shirt over her head. Her nipples were hard.

I finally lost my shirt. I stood in the center and John came up to me. He put his hands under my shirt by my hips and slowly slid his hands up my naked sides; I raised my arms and his hands continued up my arms until the shirt was pulled over my head. He stared at my breasts and I knew the skin contact had hardened my nipples. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Bob lost his shirt and then Sharon lost her shirt. We had never seen Sharon's breasts before, since the first game had ended before she had to take off her bra. We all were watching Bob as he pulled Sharon's T shirt over her head. Her breasts were larger than mine and sagged slightly as they came into view. Her areolas were large and surrounded her nipples that had also begun to harden in the cooler air of the room. I looked at John; he was staring at Sharon. He finally looked at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him again. I wasn't jealous, but then he should only stare at Sharon for so long I thought.

Ron was the only one who had not lost—he still had on his shoes and socks. Unless he lost next, one of us would be naked.

John lost. Knowing there was no escape, he stood up. I was embarrassed to be stripping him in front of everybody and then I thought, "He is going to more embarrassed than me." I knelt in front of him and slipped my fingers over the waist band and pulled down. His erection popped up missing my face by inches. Sharon, ever one with the word, yelled, "I give John's a 9.4; what do you guys say?" John laughed and sat down trying to cross his legs and hide part of the erection. He was not very successful; I know, because I kept peeking at him.

Ron finally lost his shoes and socks, and then his shirt. We were down to the last spin; the next looser would end the game. The spinner went around and around, and stopped at one. John and I had lost. I looked at Kim and she said, "John can't lose any more but you can. Spin and see."

I lost. I looked at John and stood up. He knelt in front of me, put his fingers on the elastic of my shorts and pulled them down. I was naked in front of my friends; in front of John. I knew they could see my wet pubic hair. John took my hand and we sat down together.

Kim said, "The game isn't over. We don't have a winner. Spin again. Bob lost; the second couple had lost and the game was over. Sharon stripped his shorts from him; he also had an enormous erection.

I got up quickly and started music to the goofy love song that I had played in the first game. Everyone had to dance once before they could get dressed…we danced.

I ignored the others. John came to me and we clutched each other. I could feel his penis; I pushed my vulva into him. I wanted to feel all of him I was so aroused from our silly game. I deliberately rubbed my breasts against him letting my nipples become harder. I could not touch him enough as I ignored the others in the room. I looked into his eyes and we kissed. There was nothing to say.

The song ended; the room quickly cleared. When the door closed we were still clutched against each other. I stepped back. He looked at me and said, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I lust for you Linda, but I also love you. You are so special."

I knew, before he arrived for the game, what was going to happen. I took his hand and pulled. His eyes asked a question. I pulled again and he followed me into the bedroom. I pulled the cover off the bed and lay down. I looked at him and opened my legs; my invitation to him; my gift to him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and held my breasts. He asked, "Are you sure?" I nodded yes, as he continued, "But the bus and I have no protection." I put my fingers to his lips to quiet him. I said, "John, we don't need protection, I saw my doctor over semester break. Forget the bus; I've arranged a ride back for you tomorrow afternoon. Stay with me tonight."

He was quiet as he thought of the implications of my last two comments. He knew I had planned, and now knew I wanted him. His eyes smiled with understanding as he kissed me softly on my lips, then my nipples. I had been aroused for well over an hour. My thighs were dripping with my moisture and I knew I was ready. John knelt between my legs and kissed my inner thighs, licking my moisture. He spread my labia and touched me as I moaned.

I gasped, "Don't wait. No teasing; just love me. He put the tip of his penis against my vagina. I arched to accept him. He slowly came into me; I was so wet I didn't think I would feel him; but I did as he penetrated me. Then I felt the resistance that I knew we had to overcome. He tried to break through softly, but I gasped, "Be quick."

He pushed and a quick slice of pain hit me. The pain left quickly and then I felt him push into me much farther now. I could feel his motion as he went deeper and deeper. His motion started and my hips moved with him. He said, "Stay with me and tell me when."

I moaned and felt an inner stirring of lust within me becoming greater and greater until the time was now and I gasped, "I'm coming John, please hurry." Our bodies clashed, I felt his sperm shoot into me time and time again. I tried to get more of him into me, but our burst of lust had ended. He took himself out of me and we lay side by side quietly kissing. We whispered our love for each other.

He finally went to my roommate's bed for sleep. Very early in the morning I felt the tips of my nipples become wet and then hard. John's tongue was quietly arousing me. I smiled at him as he looked up. My orgasm was even more intense our second time. I couldn't get enough of him; I went back to sleep.

The sun on my face woke me. My sheet had fallen to my waist exposing my breasts. I opened my eyes and found him sitting on the edge of the other bed staring at my body; my breasts. I asked, "How long have you been watching me?"

He quietly answered a question not asked, "Forever."

He came into my bed again. His kisses and tongue aroused me and then he placed me on top as he guided himself into my vagina. I stared into his eyes as my body took control of my rhythm. Down and I felt him come into my body; up as I teased withdrawal. Down as I started to become more aroused, up as…

o o o o o o o o o o

The moan of the garage door motor in the distance signaled its assent. The wine glass was almost empty as she finished her second glass of wine. In a few moments the bathroom door quietly opened. She sat up straight and twisted her body to meet him with a grin—her extraordinary breasts were completely out of the water beckoning. Her extraordinary laughing blue eyes broke contact with him and looked at the bathroom rug.

It had been an inside joke present from him--two almost identical circular rugs both pale yellow. He was standing on one of the two rugs. Royal navy blue lines had been stitched into the circle separating it into four quadrants. Each quadrant had either an 'M' or a 'F.' The final color was a brilliant red arrow also stitched into the rug. She had chosen this rug just before entering the water. The point of the arrow was clearly in the quadrant labeled 'F;' she rose to her feet as his hands went to his belt. The spinner rug told all—Linda was clearly the active person tonight.

Cat5
Cat5
3,422 Followers
12