Around The Bend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia squirmed, acknowledging the penetration up that forbidden passage.

"Your finger is still up my ass. Don't get any ideas. My ass is still virgin, old man- I'm sort of the reverse of the mythical Nice Catholic Girl who takes it up the ass to save her hymen for marriage." She giggled, settling her head in the crook where my neck met my shoulder. "Though I guess if anybody gets to fuck my ass, it should be you. No one has ever fucked me so well before. I have never felt this terrific. I could get used to this."

Our mouths met, tongues twisting together, sharing a promise of more fucking in our future.

"We should rinse off in the water," I suggested.

Right at that moment, a shadow blocked out the sun. It was the town cop.

"Public nudity is one thing, but fucking on the grass means I have to arrest you," he said, sounding almost sad. I noticed that he could not take his eyes off of Sofia's splendid body.

"I'm afraid the magistrate might not get around to setting bail until morning," he added as he slipped plastic ties around our wrists. "Seems he got tied up by the woman that organized the nude day festivities. And I do mean tied up -- literally. Gonna be a while before the 'do not disturb' comes off that door."

I was almost as thrilled by the news of my Mom fucking my Dad as I was at my Nude Day adventure with Sofia, so a night in jail seemed a small price to pay.

"Jail is pretty full," the cop added. "So I might need to lock the two of you in the same cell. Doesn't look like you two will mind. You can use your phone calls to get someone to bring you clothes- though I doubt you'll find anybody on the phone til morning anyway- folks seem to have left their cells at home since they haven't got pockets to put them in."

I wondered how Sofia would want to pass the night away with me, and whether she would be offended if the jailer or other prisoners happened to watch. Something told me that the exhibitionism might just enhance the excitement.

So that's how 2020 turned out to be my best National Nude Day ever.

12