Aroused and Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so sexy, Debby, you just turn me on so much. I am so attracted to you."

"Well, Craig, you give me some pretty strong feelings, too," I said as I felt his hand slide between my legs which I just automatically eased apart for him.

"But, Craig, you know I'm married, this is very difficult for me. I'm just caught in between. The night we met, I went home and my husband and I had sex, well, we tried, anyway. It just wasn't enough, I still wanted more. I just don't know what to do."

He took my hand and moved it to the bulge in his pants.

"You won't have to worry about that getting soft, Debby. That's how hard you make me."

I began rubbing his cock through his pants and it was making me more and more aroused.

"Would you come with me to my place, Debby?"

The question I knew must come had just arrived and I told him my decision.

He paid the tab and I followed him in my car about a quarter mile to his condominium. My hands were wet on the steering wheel and my mouth was dry as I turned off the ignition, got out, locked to door and turned directly into his arms as he kissed me deeply pressing himself tight against me. There was no doubt about this man's cock. None.

As soon as we were inside, he removed the jacket from my shoulders and began kissing me again, his hands down along my backside, sliding up on my butt rubbing me up and down. There was no question, now, I was about to be fucked. Not made love to, fucked. Well, I was ready.

He pulled back from our kiss and stood and looked at me, his hands gliding over my body, especially my breasts. He could feel my bra through my blouse and said, "Mmm, you're wearing a sexy bra, aren't you?" as he began unbuttoning his way in.

He soon had it off and was kneading my breasts in my bra, the tops overflowing as he squeezed. He leaned over and began kissing the skin on the upper parts of my breasts, then licking. Oh, I was starting to tremble as his hands caressed me so passionately.

Then I felt his hands go down my back again as he unzipped my skirt to let it fall to the floor. Then my bra loosened and he slipped it off my arms to cup each breast in his hands and kiss them over and over.

"Mmm, oh, Debby, I've dreamed about this, oh, so much. Mmm, I love your breasts," he murmured as he took a nipple between his lips and started sucking.

Every suck sent a throb directly to my pussy. I had dreamed of his lips sucking on me for days and now I watched his lips arousing me to heights that I hadn't felt in years.

Then, he stood up and kissed me and led me to the sofa where I sat while he quickly disrobed to pull me up and hug me again, his hard cock insistently pushing against me as I reached down to hold it in my perspiring hand.

"Mmm, I've been dreaming of you holding my cock again, Debby," he whispered as his hands gripped my butt as I stood in his arms in just my panties, stockings and boots. He started pulling down my panties and stockings and asked me if I'd leave the boots on, so I sat down and pulled everything off and slid the boots back on and stood back up into his arms.

We kissed a few minutes more and then he stood back looking me up and down.

"Oh, god, Debby, the boots are so hot. There isn't a man alive who wouldn't want to fuck you crazy. I've just got to fuck you wearing those hot, hot boots," and he sat me down again and knelt between my legs, wiped along my slit with his fingers sending shivers all over me and began licking my drenched pussy.

"Mmm, oooh, Craig, oh, yes, I've dreamed of this, oh, so much."

I hadn't had a man's tongue touch my pussy in several years though I had hoped that Craig would pleasure me in this most wonderful way. I was so worked up, so aroused, more than ever before in my entire life, even that first time so many years ago, that I just erupted in a massive, awe-inspiring orgasm bucking against his face, just out of control.

He licked me a few more minutes, then stood up and led me to his bedroom. I sat on his bed, him in front of me, his cock wavering before me as I leaned forward and moved my open mouth over him, closed around his shaft and began sucking him like I remembered doing in high school, putting everything I had into it.

"Debby, mmm, oh, you make me feel so good, mmm, get me good and hard so I can give you everything you want."

I sucked and licked and sucked some more, then he pulled out of my mouth, got up on his bed, lay down and motioned me to get up on top of him. I stood on the bed, wobbling a bit as I walked to him in my boots and lifted a leg over to straddle him, then, he held my hands as I lowered myself down over him, sliding right down on his vertical cock all the way up inside me.

"Oh, oh, oh, mmm, Craig, oh, this feels wonderful. I have never ever felt this wonderful before. Your cock is so hard and so deep, oh, deeper than I think any man has ever been," and I began slowly twisting and grinding back and forth around on his erection, now so deep inside me it was finding new places that I never knew existed.

I started moving up and down on him lustfully, just reveling in the marvelous new feelings my pussy was experiencing. Never, never have I felt this enflamed, in such a sexual frenzy as I did moving up and down on Craig's cock that night.

Craig was under me, his hips raised up as I worked him up and down. He began talking to me, talking dirty, something I had never much experienced but which, now, tonight, in his bed, stoked me even further.

"Fuck my hard cock, Debby, stroke it up and down. Make your pussy go crazy, just fuck me and fuck me and fuck me."

It felt sexy so I added my own, "Gimme your cum, Craig, cum my hot pussy full, oh, I love fucking your big, hard cock."

Well, for me, that was pretty slutty stuff. I hate to admit it though but it felt pretty hot doing it. Fuck yeah.

I reached down and rubbed my clit, and, under it, his hard, stiff cock swollen in its desire to penetrate me so deeply, going in and out, oh, it was paradise.

"Oh, my god, Craig, you feel so good inside me, oh, I haven't felt like this in years. Fuck me, Craig, please fuck me forever."

Every time I raised up pulling up off his cock, I squeezed my pelvic muscles tightening around him like a glove just trying to milk the cum up out of his balls. And, soon, I exploded inside with what I think must have been the most powerful, most breathtaking orgasm of my life. We fell into each other, kissing and kissing, my hips still moving up and down over him, I really just never wanted it to end.

"Mmm, Debby, that was a spectacular orgasm, just what I wanted for you. Now, can you let me up?" and I rolled off him and he got up, then pulled me up and had me stand next to the bed, spread my legs and lean over. I planted my boots about two feet apart and leaned down to rest my head on a pillow.

He moved up behind me and thrust right up into me and began fucking me swiftly in and out, I was so well lubricated that he just glided back and forth.

"Mmm, I love fucking you, Debby, oh, your pussy is so good."

I started twisting my butt around as he fucked me and I think it was the best feeling fuck I've ever had.

"Cum in me, Craig, cum deep in me, I want it, I want your cum, oh, yes, cum in my hot, wet pussy. Oh, fuck me, fuck me."

I was so completely different from how I usually am, I do love sex but I'm generally pretty quiet and subdued about it. Not this time, not with a week of hot anticipation, my pussy wet and ready the whole time. Knowing how hard Craig's cock was, how much we wanted each other. How long it had been since I was really loved properly. I was in lust for sure. More than I ever have been.

He went at me in a frenzy and, soon, he tensed, threw his head back, pushed his cock hard and deep into me as I felt the warmth of his cum spread deep inside me. I had his cum, we were lovers at last. And did I feel fucked. Oh, yes, fucked. For the first time in years. Not made love to, fucked. I had no idea how much I had needed that.

He kept going in and out of me slowly as he rubbed my butt. There were our juices running down my legs into my boots as a reminder of the hot, passionate sex we had just had. Not that I would ever need a reminder. I had never before or since had sex like that. With Craig, sex was in a whole new category.

He put me on to his bed and took my boot heels in my hands, spread them wide and lowered down to lick my hot, drippy pussy. Even with the sex we had already had, I wanted more and his tongue was perfect. Craig also knew how to use it as well. He soon had me by the feet wiggling and squirming as he brought me up to another truly wonderful orgasm.

I spent the night with him in his bed, getting very little sleep, fucking several times, him giving me oral again and we finally fucked the sun up the next morning.

Chapter 3

After several years of hunger for sex and intimacy, I threw myself into a fling with Craig that lasted five or six weeks. We found places to fuck during the day, sometimes at my place of business, sometimes at his, sometimes at his condo. Even once in a park and twice in a large parking lot in his car.

Once started, I was ravenous for sex, as much as we did, it was never, ever enough. Then, I suppose like many affairs, the lust began to wear off and be replaced by guilt. And I knew if it kept on, Brian would eventually find out my secret life and, no doubt, be hurt beyond belief.

I just loved my husband too much to ever allow that to happen. So, I broke it off with Craig. I knew I had to, my head and my heart told me it was the only thing to do but my pussy sure didn't want to give up that wonderful, hard cock that was about half my age. It just never seemed to go soft. But, I had to do it and I did.

Now, I was left with what do I do with my life, especially my sexual life now? Before I met Craig, yes, I was horny, yes, my pussy did ache for a good fucking once in a while, but now, well, now, my pussy ached all the time. I knew, knew for sure what a good fucking was all about. I knew what a hot, hard cock felt like thrusting in and out of my wet, ravenous pussy. Oh, did I.

So, I decided to have a talk with Brian. No, not about my fling, about his lack of interest and his impotence.

I chose what I thought was a good time and we had a very open and tender talk about my needs and his lack of ability to fulfill them. And I thanked him for his openness by sucking him off. He rather surprised me by giving me a rather wonderful orgasm with his tongue. It seemed a good beginning

The decision was made to visit an endocrinologist and the outcome was the discovery of a pituitary tumor, quite treatable, thank goodness, that was interfering with his body's hormone production. So, he began treatment for the tumor, his blood pressure medication was changed and hormone shots were prescribed. The doctor also gave him a bagful of ED drugs, three different kinds to try.

That night, I had showered and as I was blowdrying my hair, Brian called out from his shower.

"Come here, Debby, look what I've got," and he slid the shower door back and arched forward, his cock large and swollen and standing straight out.

"Oh, my, Brian. It looks like we may be back in business. Hold right there," and I knelt down and brought my lips over my husbands wonderfully-hard cock and began sucking him.

"Let's save my cum for your pussy, hon, let me finish showering and I'll fuck you silly."

I volunteered to dry him off, paying particular attention to his newly-resurrected member which I was making so many plans for.

We decided not to rush things and enjoyed several hours of foreplay including Brian giving me a wonderful, tender orgasm licking me slowly for what seemed forever. It was wonderful.

Then, I sucked him good and hard and I got up on my hands and knees, my second favorite position, as Brian, for the first time in several years pushed his cock right up inside my waiting and grateful pussy.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yes, god, I've missed this," he said as he slowly began moving back and forth.

"Mmm, oh, Brian, you feel you good, so young and hard, just like when we first met and were dating. You better get a lot of those pills, I'm gonna make you fuck me all the time," and I wiggled my butt as he pushed in and out.

Was it quite as sexy as getting fucked my Craig? Well, look, Craig was under thirty, I had found that out after we'd been together a few times. He was half my age. And, the taboo sense of screwing someone on the side, well, it does add some buzz to the sex.

But, when Brian pushed into me that night, I was so wet and so ready, he just went right up in me to the hilt, oh, that was simply out of this world.

He fucked me slowly, deliberately, in and out as I tightened my pelvic muscles when he would pull back, mmm, it was wonderful.

"Oh, Brian, I'm so glad we talked about this and got you to that doctor. Oh, I just want you to fuck me as much as you want."

I began pulling back and forth myself, taking care not to pull him out of me, no, I wanted his cock in me, no matter what. Soon, he just stopped moving and held still as I rocked back and forth on his wonderful cock.

"Oh, hon, that feels so good, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, it's just so good."

"Brian, I'm really close, too, and I'm so ready."

Then it happened, just like we timed it together. But we didn't, it just happened that way. We both erupted in wonderful orgasms and collapsed in a heap, Brian on top, still moving, keeping my pussy happy, now full of his cum for the first time in a long, long time.

I turned over and we kissed like young lovers, maybe we were, yes, maybe we were.

It was a lovely night, we stayed naked and kept waking each other off and on, just enjoying our new sexuality.

A couple of nights later, laying in each other's arms after a wonderful evening of sex, Brian asked me,"You know, I've wondered if you ever did anything with that guy who hit on you the night you were out with your friend. If something did happen, you can tell me, I won't get mad. I can understand why you would have had sex with him. He's half your age, right?"

"Yes, just about thirty, twenty-eight, to be exact. Well, he was sure tempting."

"Okay, and did you yield to the temptation? You know, I really hope you did, Debby, a guy half your age. You do look good. I know I'm sure enjoying fucking you again. Was it good?"

"Now, Brian, why are you assuming I did anything?"

"I sure would have. The whole idea of some good-looking, young guy screwing you, well, look," and he lifts the covers up and his cock is pretty hard, "see what the idea does to me? I hope he gave you a great time. You've deserved it."

"I'm surprised that you're so liberal about it, Brian."

"Well, why not. I get you as much as I want. These days you seem to want sex more than I do, why shouldn't you have it? It really doesn't bother me at all. You should have let the guy do you. And more than once."

"What if I did?" There I said it.

"Good, I'd say. I just hope he gave you a really great fucking."

I snuggled into him, reached down and squeezed his cock and whispered, "Yes, he did and it was wonderful. I hope you're not angry."

"No, hon, like I said, you deserved a good fucking, I hope you got it more than once."

"Actually, I did."

"So, you enjoyed sex with another guy?"

"I can't lie about it, I really did. There's a sense of taboo about it that just adds a bit of zing. And, you're right, a younger man, well, it was something I'd never dreamed happening again. A young, hard cock like that."

"How would you like another one?"

"I really don't want to continue anything with him, we've parted ways, so that's all over."

"No, I mean somebody new? Maybe I could find you somebody, have him over, I could watch and do you, too?"

"Oh, Brian, you're dreaming."

"No, I'm fantasizing and it's making me hard again."

"Yes, I can feel it but you really can't be serious. Getting me another guy?"

I lay there, actually hoping Brian was serious. I know, I know, it's trashy but my pussy was sure excited. Even my nipples tingled. The idea was turning me on. Oh, the idea.

"Sure, why not. I'll bet you'd love it and I'd love it too. Why not?"

We talked a little more about it and Brian said he'd do a bit of looking around. I was so turned on by the idea, I slipped down and sucked him off as he fingered and licked me to orgasm.

So, even though our own sex was back on track, Brian did seem to like this idea of another man, a younger man, fucking me in a threesome with him. Honestly, with a young cock so recently inside me, I was pretty excited, as well.

Then, about three weeks later, Brian said, one morning as we were getting ready for work, "Thought we'd meet a fellow after work for a drink, so you might want to dress accordingly."

"Oh, who's this, someone from work?"

"No, a fellow I've been emailing with, thought you'd like to meet him, see how it goes."

"Brian, is this what you talked about a few weeks ago, fixing me up with someone to have sex with?"

"Yes, and it's just for a drink. If he doesn't want to do anything, we just come home. If you don't, then we just come home, okay? Simple as that."

"Does he know why we're meeting him?"

"Yes."

So, well, I changed my plans on what I wanted to wear to work. I was right back to my buttoned-down white silk blouse, my sexy half-bra underneath and the black vest to keep the guys in the office at bay. Then, the knee-length black skirt, thigh-length stockings and the boots, again, I put in the car. Note that I never mentioned panties. I'd have to be careful around the office but I did have my hopes up for later.

So, finally, five o'clock came around and I got the boots on and drove to our rendezvous, a small Italian restaurant with a nice, secluded bar. Brian's car was already there so I went right in and there he was, discretely at a back table with another man, a considerably younger, and, as I approached, rather handsome young man.

"Debby, this is Ryan. Ryan, meet Debby, we've already ordered and I included a gin and tonic for you, hon."

"Thanks."

"I've filled Ryan in a bit on what we had in mind. He's never done anything like this and wanted to ask us some questions."

"Well, yeah, I mean it's interesting and everything. I'm not what you call very adventuresome, I've had sex with three women, not really many, I guess for twenty-nine. I was engaged up until about two months ago, a woman I'd been with for, well, ten years, actually. It was pretty unpleasant."

"I can imagine, Ryan, that's a long time for it to suddenly end like that."

"Oh, I saw it coming. She seemed to want a man with a little more, oh, daring, I guess. That's one reason I'm here."

"And the other reason or reasons?" I asked.

He was a nice-looking guy, not he-man muscular or anything, but I'm not attracted to that anyway.

"Well, my fiance and I were having sex a lot, I guess that figures, right, and, well, frankly, I'm pretty horny."

"That's something I like to hear, Ryan. It's a bit funny that here I am with Brian and Ryan, and, especially with what we're talking about? Any other reasons?"

"One other. The woman I first had sex with, well, I was thirteen, she lived next door. Mrs. Hendrick. My students would call her a MILF today. Oh, I teach high school math. Yeah, a bit of a nerd. Anyway, she was my first and I've never forgotten it. It really was wonderful. Actually, now this may sound odd, she was the best lover, the best sex, I've ever had. Ever. Well, maybe until now. If you want to do this with me."

"Well, Ryan, there's certainly no guarantee that I could ever hold a candle to your first lover. How long were you two together?"

"Really, up until I met the, now former, fiancee."

This young man did seem really nice, not a hot lover type but, well, I was interested. I was hoping that I was not ruining the upholstery I was sitting on, that was the extent of my interest. Pretty wet.