Arousing Leigha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't lost on either David or Rhonda that Leigha was reacting just a little different from the others. Given the same circumstances the others had a tendency to stay very still as they adjusted to his girth. Leigha had actually responded positively to it.

They weren't altogether right in their assessment. With the encouragement of his words and light kisses, Leigha felt him inching very, very slowly into her. Besides the warmth of his mouth and the steady manipulation of her nipples, what she felt most right then was...stretched! The pressure on the tender entrance of her vagina was overwhelming.

As it increased she started to whimper and moved back away from him, releasing the pressure to some degree. He answered by giving her a real long gentle kiss, moving his hands from her breast to her hips and whispering for her not to worry, that she didn't have to continue. He meant it. He was thinking about stopping right there.

But Leigha had taken the tiny pause to adjust and once again she started her small motions, inviting his head inside her wetness.

He could feel her starting to work with him, rotating her hips and applying a gentle but constant pressure towards him. Gradually, slower than slow, quarter inch by quarter inch, the immense width of his swollen head passed through her swollen lips. In her stupor she tried to relax her muscles to allow the entry.

Finally, through her groaning and whimpering, she felt his head totally enter her. Her walls stretched around it, grasping his shaft just past the head. David gasped with the pleasure and his body jerked slightly with the entry. Neither could believe how tight it felt! No matter how much he had envisioned it, there was still no preparation for the real event. She was so-o-o-o tight. Was she going to continue taking him?

The answer was not long to come. All at once he remembered that he was suppose to be massaging the damaged muscle in her ass to relieve her pain. And he'd damned well better do it before she started coming out of it or this whole thing would fall on its face.

He began to very gently prod her on the ass with his hand, than increased the speed and pressure. He knew it would hurt.

It did. Leigha moaned loudly and tried to escape the source of the pain.

It had a very dramatic and unexpected result. In order to escape the pain she had to push forward against a hard cock waiting to continue its entry.

Just a little, David slid further inside her. Slowly, slowly, slowly she resumed her tiny pumping motions on his cock. Her canal was totally packed, feeling like there was no possible room left for expansion. Any woman would have had difficult receiving it and she was more than aware of the discomfort.

Through it all came the soft encouragements from David. Slowly but painfully kneading her ass and running his hand up to her breast, he comforted her with small then deep kisses, encouraging her and making sure she was okay. But if she had been able to look down she would have known she had taken no more than half of him.

David spoke to her as if she were wide-awake. Sometimes she reacted to him.

"Keep up with the little strokes, don't force it. It'll still feel good to both of us even if I can't go all the way."

She moved forward again, doing her best to relax those inner muscles while dealing with the discomfort of his hand kneading the painful muscles in her ass.

The change was excruciatingly slow. Through the discomfort emerged the pleasure. It wasn't overpowering or an explosion, but just some nice sensations starting to intermingle with the burning. She felt so stuffed it was frightening, yet there was definitely pleasure filtering through the pain.

He backed off trying to penetrate any more, staying at the depth he was and very slowly picking up the tempo. For Leigha, it would hurt, and then feel good, then hurt again. He stayed there for a long time, maybe minutes, when she realized the pain was gone and was replaced by deep, deep sensations throbbing way inside of her.

He continued to set the pace, his hands now gently kneading her ass as it rose and fell. His kisses and the attention to her nipples were mixed in, always at the very perfect time.

In her darkened room Rhonda couldn't take it any more. She leaned against the wall as the shudder tore through her, making her knees weak and extracting a long, soulful moan. She continued to watch the two through glazed eyes.

She conceded again to herself that the man was a sexual god. How could any woman not get off on him?

Marty's eyes went up when he heard the moan. It appeared to be coming from the supply closet. Had Rhonda hurt herself? He sat frozen, not knowing what to do.

David knew what to do. Leigha was moving gently with him now, her hands searching for him and her hips rolling gently. He changed strokes, a longer pumping action going to the top of her pussy and back down, his head coming almost out of her before going back down. The results of his long strokes were magnificent! He couldn't believe the pleasure it was giving him now.

Leigha was there, too. She was taking every stroke deep inside her now without any discomfort.

David's soft voice coaxed her, letting her know that her partner was feeling as much as her. As she continued to relax she felt wonderfully full totally connected with him and driving slowly onto his long shaft without reservation. She clinched down rhythmically with her vaginal muscles, grabbing him while he was down real deep and milking him with her pussy as he slowly came back up.

Leigha felt a pressure deep inside her. He was gently prodding her against her cervix. He was deep in her and it was wonderful. She rode him now with abandon, taking fast, deep strokes as he accelerated the action.

David knew she was totally ready for it now. He abandoned any attempt to be gentle. His strokes became full and fast, his orgasm steaming very quickly up the line. He drove himself down deeper and deeper when suddenly even in her stupor she felt the undeniable. His balls were slapping her ass. She had taken him fully into her.

It was obvious they were both going to come. Three of them, really. Rhonda was already back up and knew she would come with them.

"I knew it would be wonderful," he said aloud. His eyes had a glazed look on them. After all the planning, expectations, this was it. He had coaxed her into his special dream world. He had done it!!

It was all either could take. He slammed down harder and harder, grinding himself against her with each downward stroke. She thrust her hips off the table and threw her head back while uttering a deep groan. That was the end. They jammed against each other hard one last time, driving him impossible deep.

She came on his shaft like she had never before. Wave after wave came across her as she shook all over. He massaged her butt painfully hard again but now even that came across as intense pleasure. When he exploded inside her she emitted more of a scream than a moan. He bucked deep within her vagina and she felt his semen spurting inside her.

And then he froze in midair, drained, sensitive and unable to move. Leigha couldn't stop so soon, though, driving against him and sliding up and down as fast as she could. She wanted more.

Rhonda was with David. She leaned against the wall for support...depleted and exhausted. She couldn't rub her swollen, sensitive clit any more. The pain was unbearable.

Marty was beside himself. The little speaker had done its job. He had heard it. Maybe not all, but enough. The sound of pain had somehow changed. The moaning had not just changed to a soulful crying but there seemed to be more than one person, one voice, crying out. What was going on? Was Rhonda hurt?

Just as he decided to look in Rhonda walked out. Staggered would be a better description. She smiled and spoke but she knew to keep their conversation limited. Her shaky voice wasn't ready for that yet. Neither were her legs, for that matter. She hadn't noticed it but Marty did. Why was she walking so tentatively?

Rhonda had to leave and leave fast. She knew she wasn't suppose to be there...that she had promised David and Dusty that she would never be in the building during the process. David would be furious that she had stayed.

She locked the door to the closet and had a thought.

"If David asks tell him I left an hour ago," she said to Marty. She made sure she leaned well over the top of him when she whispered it in her ear. She knew the close-up he was getting of her nipples would seal his lips.

And then, it just came out. Later, she wondered if it had been wise.

She put her lips against Marty's ears and softly spoke.

"She's not getting her what she wants." Then she walked out, making sure the front door was locked behind her.

Then she left, leaving Marty's cock hard, his ears burning and his curiosity piqued.

What was she talking about? Should he be administering some sort of treatment on Leigha's painful muscles?

In room three things were changing at a dramatic pace. There was no doubt that Leigha was coming out of the drugged spell. David quickly tied her gown back on and put his own clothes on. Every last minute was spent kneading her buttock deeply, then less and less as she came about. She certainly couldn't go home without feeling a great relief from her real problem.

Just to make sure he gave he a quick injection of a diluted but long lasting pain reliever. He already had it prepared, wanting to make sure that this first encounter resulted in a wonderful relief of pain. She would never feel the injection in her groggy state.

It was strange. When Leigha fought through the drowsy haze to make sense of her surroundings nothing seemed right. Or real. It took a full fifteen minutes for her to have her head on straight, to feel in control of herself. Thank goodness there was no "hangover" or grogginess to make her sick at her stomach. She felt wonderful, actually.

At once David was totally professional. He spent at least ten minutes discussing what had happened and how Leigha had responded to the treatment.

"How do you feel right now, Leigha?"

"Great," she admitted. Much better than great, really. Wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable!

He told her what to expect in the next few hours and days. And, finally, the question.

"Do you remember much after going under?" He held his breath.

"No, not a thing," she lied. She had no idea how to express what she felt or remembered. It was like a vivid blur, some things so real and others so gray. She certainly wasn't going to try to explain it.

And that was the Leigha that walked gingerly out into the waiting room to a nervous and confused Marty. Refreshed, free of pain.

And totally, completely, saturated sexually. She was on fire, not just emotionally but her pussy was burning like crazy and craving for fulfillment. Her nipples were sensitive to even the touch of her bra. She felt she was about to come at any time.

But why? Her only answer was what happened in there. That long, erotic fantasy she had experienced in room three. She seemed to be able to remember every imagined touch, every perceived penetration. But she knew it wasn't for real. The drug had simply somehow unleashed her overzealous imagination.

Had David been aware of how she was reacting to the sedative? Had she made an embarrassing fool of herself in front of him?

"Oh, my god." Surely not. But just the thought caused a strong surge to start on the inner lips of her pussy and slowly drive all the way down. Her walls immediately started contracting and releasing as if it were "sucking" on that big cock again. She needed to be fucked!

And she was. As soon as they were home they were on each other like cats. She was trying to drive out the demons from room three. He was riding a high imagining his face buried in Rhonda's tits. What else would she allow him to bury his face in? The more he thought about it the more clear the vision became.

It was a forceful session. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and pounded her unmercifully. She straddled and rode him like a runaway stallion. They stayed at it for over an hour. He got tired and she couldn't get enough. They both knew it.

Neither came. Even though it had happened before both were surprised. An hour of intense fucking and neither came? How strange.

As she prepared their dinner Leigha couldn't get their lovemaking out of her mind. There had been something about it. Like something was missing or there was something she was reaching for and couldn't grasp. Actually, she knew full well what was different.

For some reason, for the first time in their sexual life, Marty's cock had seemed inadequate. He wasn't filling her as he normally would, instead leaving her looking for more. Had something happened that she couldn't get him all the way up, even in an hour? The thought bothered her.

Marty sat out on the porch while she cooked and watched the changes on the evening horizon. His mind mulled over the past few hours and especially what had just happened in their bedroom. Sex was always great with them. It was this time, too. He was especially impressed and excited by her aggressiveness. She had just fucked him like she hadn't had it in a year.

Yet, something just wasn't right. He thought he knew what it was but it sounded so stupid.

That night, for some reason, Leigha's pussy seemed to be huge.