"Arresting" Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you " I said as she rejoined me in bed.

"No... Thank you! That was amazing!" she said, leaning in to kiss me. She sniffed, and licked her lips when she pulled back. "You smell and taste like my pussy. And I taste goooooood!"

"No argument there." I tried to lean in for another kiss, but she put her hand on my chest.

"I really hate to do this... Boy, do I hate to do this... but, I have to go. I work early tomorrow morning, and need to get home. I wish I could spend the night, but I have a feeling that would result in getting no sleep at all." She was slipping back into her bra. A minute later, she was coming out of the bathroom, zipping her dress as she went. I tried not to look disappointed. "Baby, we will definitely be continuing this later. Don't worry." She patted my dick through the sheets. "Where are my shoes? "

Um... Kitchen. Oh, and don't forget these... "I said, her thong hanging from my finger.

She kissed me again. "You keep those for now" she said, tucking them in my mouth with a giggle.

I pulled them out. "So, I'll just hold them hostage until you do what I want? "

A few minutes later, she was out the door. I heard the Mustang fire up, and the rumble faded into the distance.

I looked at her thong, still in my hand, and sighed. I killed the light and headed upstairs to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, there was a text on my phone. "Still soaking wet" was all it said, with a happy face. Later, another one arrived "Thongnapper!"

I played along sending her a pic of her thong, laying on the front page of today's newspaper with a pair of scissors. "If you want to see your thong alive again, you know what to do" I typed.

Moments later, she responded. "Oh no mister! Please don't hurt my thong! I'll do ANYTHING! LOL"

About 1 p.m., there was a familiar knock on the door. I opened it, and Emily... I mean, Officer Brewster, quickly came in. I closed the door behind her. She went straight to the kitchen.

By the time I got there, she was 'safing' her Glock, ejecting the magazine and working the slide to eject the round from the chamber. She undid her belt from her hips and placed it on the counter. The velcro on her vest made the familiar ripping sound as she removed the body armour.

"I have 30 minutes for a break. Care for a quickie?" she asked.

Duh! I pounced on her, kissing her roughly as my hands dispatched the buttons on her uniform blouse. She worked on her pants. Within seconds, she was down to a sports bra and high cut panties, while I was dropping my shorts.

Emily's lips did a few quick laps on my dick, before she hopped up on the island. Her panties were already on the floor. I peeled her bra over her head, freeing her beautiful tits.

"Fuck me! "was all she said, at least, that's all she said before I jammed my cock into her surprisingly wet snatch.

"Ooooof! That's it! Gimme that cock!" she said as she laid back on the granite. "Shit, that's cold!" she screamed, but grabbed the edge of the counter to brace herself. "Keep fucking me!"

Her tits bounced in rhythm to my thrusting. I had both cheeks of her firm, muscular ass in my hands, and her strong thighs gripped at my hips. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and I most certainly was, Emily's cunt gripped me snugly, and I could feel her vaginal muscles ripple.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so good. Please keep fucking me like that! I'm gonna cum soon!"

I guess I should consider those to be police orders, so I complied, shafting her hot pussy with renewed vigor. Her beautiful tits, now topped with extremely erect nipples, began to swing more enticingly. I leaned over and extended my tongue, allowing first one nipple, then the other, to move across my tongue.

"Ooooooooooooooo, Yessssssssss!! Cummmmming now!!" she shrieked. Her cunt gushed around my hard cock, dribbling juice onto the granite. She finished her orgasm. "Keep going baby, I feel another... one... Cummmmming!!"

After her second orgasm, her body relaxed, and her eyes took on a slightly glazed look, but unlike last night, she remained conscious. She looked up at me and smiled dreamily, as I continued to ream her pussy.

"I want your cum. I need your cum. Please let me suck you." she said quietly.

Now, usually, if you tell a cop to suck your dick... well, things don't turn out well. I was a very lucky guy.

"Suck me. I want to cum in your mouth!"

Emily smiled as I pulled out of her pussy. She quickly hopped off the counter and knelt in front of me. She grabbed my cock, licking her own lubrication off it. Then she inhaled me, all the way to the root of my penis.

"Mmmmmmmmm." she moaned, beginning to suck me frantically. Her ponytail swung from side to side. Her tits jiggled. I looked down, enjoying the view, while she slurped noisily on my erection. I made eye contact with her.

"Oh god! You suck my cock so good! Oh yeah, that's it baby, you're gonna make me cum, baby.! Here... It... Cummmms!!" My cock flexed hard, blasting hot juice into Emily's mouth . She swallowed greedily, milking me for every drop. When she was done, I felt weak in the knees. I leaned on the counter, and my hand landed in the puddle Emily had left on top. "Mmmmmmmmm, pussy gravy!" I smiled at her, licking my fingers.

"Didn't your mother teach you to share?" she asked, joining me in the cleanup. "Mmmmmmmmm. Yummy."

Within five minutes, she was fully dressed again, reloading her weapon before snapping it back in her holster. I walked her to the door. She reached up and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Thank you, baby. I really needed that. After last night, I was so fucking horny. Now, the really good news is that I am off for the next two days," she raised her eyebrows, "so... would you like a guest?" she asked hopefully.

"I can't think of anything that would make me happier," I said as I kissed her again.

"Wonderful! I will swing by my place and pick up some things after work, and should be here around 6. Should I bring us some dinner?" I nodded. "Okay. You go take a nap, and I will be back before you know it. Besides..." she cupped my crotch with her hand, "... you are going to need all the energy you can get!"

So, I did what she said. I took a nice four hour nap. Then I had a shower, and put on some clean clothes. I heard the rumble and whine of a Supercharged engine pulling into my driveway. I raced down the stairs like a little kid, and ran out to meet her. She was pulling a small duffle out of the trunk. Two large pizza boxes sat on the roof. I grabbed them and we headed inside.

"I didn't know what you like, so I got two." she said, dropping her bag on the floor in the kitchen.

"I like you" I said coyly.

"And I like you, but I was referring to the pizza." she replied.

"Yeah, I guess they don't have ' 5'9" Goddess ' on their menu. " I teased.

She blushed "Why, thank you, baby. And, no, I am not on their menu... but I am on yours!" she said, taking her place in my arms and kissing me. Her tongue duelled with mine. I had one hand on her breast, while the other held her ass. "I am also famished. Let's eat while it's warm".

"What I want to eat is always warm," I replied with a wink, "... and wet."

She blushed again, but continued to pull plates from the cabinet.

About 20 minutes later, she was finishing her sixth slice.

"Where the hell do you put it? It sure as hell doesn't go to your ass, which is perfect, by the way." Emily just laughed and cupped her fabulous boobs. "If that's where it goes,... can I get you another slice, or two?"

"Aha! So you like big tits, do you?" My turn to blush, now.

"Yes, I like big tits... But I love your big tits!" I turned the blush back to her.

We spent the next hour on the couch, snuggling in each others arms, petting and making out like teenagers, even watching a little TV. We talked about favorite music, foods and movies. I told her about my movie collection, and she perused the cabinet which held it.

"I don't see any porn." she teased. "I know you have some."

"Oh... Yeah, well, that is stored in, umm, another location." My blush again.

"Do you mind if I have a quick shower?" she asked as she picked up her bag from the floor.

"Not at all. You know where it is."

I gave her some time to get herself ready, while I cleaned up the kitchen. I then went back to watching TV for a few minutes, killing time. I finally decided to go upstairs after her. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard a familiar moan coming from the bedroom.

Emily had found the porn. She was laying in the middle of the bed, stark naked. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but her pussy was wet for another reason. On the bedroom TV played an image of a blonde with huge tits, getting fucked energetically.

"I like big tits, too!" she panted, plunging a big, fat vibrator into her open cunt. The look on her face was blissful. The look on my face must have been more like confused, as I don't own a dildo.

"So... You had to pick up a few... things?" I asked. She just smiled and watched the screen, where the blonde was now being tit-fucked. I watched her pleasure herself for another minute or two. It was quite a sight. She was shuddering with lust.

"So close... So close...!"

I leaned over and latched onto one of her stiff buds. Apparently, that's all it took.

Emily came with a screaming convulsion. Her hand slipped off the vibrator, and her pussy squeezed it out with a wet, squishy noise. She writhed, arched her back, and twisted her torso. She collapsed, gasping for breath, on her side. I stroked her back, and kissed her neck. She was calming down now.

I walked over to the DVD case on the dresser and picked it up. I turned back to face the bed. She was looking at me sheepishly.

"I do hope you had a warrant for that search, Officer." I chastised her.

"No, but I did have probable cause."

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Well, you are a man, so you probably had porn, and you probably jerk off while watching your porn, and you probably preferred privacy while you were jerking off to your porn, and..."

"Okay, okay, you win! Jeez, remind me not to get you mad at me! Or try to hide anything from you!", I laughed. Emily was smiling at me. "What's that look for?"

"I like your taste in porn!"she giggled, hiding her face in mock shame. I was back beside her on the bed now, having shed my clothes as well.

"What about my taste in women?" I asked as I caressed her hip.

"Yes, I like your taste in women, as well.," she purred while I continued to graze my fingers over her hip and ass.. "In fact..." she added, withdrawing her fingers from her still tingling pussy and licking them, "... I like the taste of your taste in women!"

"I agree!". I pushed her onto her back, grabbed her legs and wrenched them apart. I placed my mouth over her pussy and gave her a big lick, followed by a quick suck on her clit.

"Oh no... Ooooooooooooooo... I am so fucking sensitive right now. Please, no..." my tongue continued to lave her juicy snatch, "... Please, no... Please... No... Don't... Don't stop... Oh, yes... Oh, fuck, yes... Uh... Oh, yes... Yessssssssss! " Another orgasm, smaller than the last, but she came just the same.

I sat up between her legs. "Wait, didn't you say 'no, please no, don't'?" Emily was panting again, but she nodded. "But I thought I heard you also say' don't stop, oh yes, oh yes'? She nodded again.

"It's a... woman's... perogative to change... her mind" she gasped.

"Well, unless you have any serious objections, I'd really like to make love to you now. Does that sound like something you might want to do? " I watched her eyes as I said it.

Emily breathed deep, regaining her composure. She smiled, the biggest smile I had ever seen. Her eyes twinkled, as though a switch had been flipped.

"Yes. Yes it sounds very much like something I want to do."

I rubbed the head of my hard cock between her slippery lips. Slowly, I slid my length into her wetness.. I rested on my elbows and looked deep into her eyes while I wiggled deeper, until I was fully sheathed by her hot pussy. I kissed her as I very gently began to withdraw, then reinsert, my penis. A soft moan escaped her lips, intensifying the kiss. I loved the feel of her pussy muscles gripping me while I pulled back, and the way she relaxed them to welcome me back in. She was gently milking me, but I was in no hurry. I intended to make this last.

We kissed each other, long and gentle, while I continued to slowly thrust in and out. Periodically, Emily would shudder and gasp, as her pleasure overtook her.

I pulled out and slid up beside her, lifting her right leg to get access to her pussy. I slipped back into her. Now I could play with her tits better while I shafted her smoothly. I watched her face as she shuddered again. She was flushed, and her nipples were about three quarters of an inch erect, the areolas puckered tightly. I kept my pace of long slow strokes. Another shudder, moaning and mewling quietly. I think that was her sixth, but my count could be off. I was starting to get to myself, as well. A familiar heat was building in my balls. I wouldn't last much longer, so it was time to change position again.

I pulled out, and rolled her onto her stomach, lifting her hips while taking position behind her.

"I have something in my bag you might like," Emily suggested.

I grabbed the bag and put it where she could access it. A few seconds of rummaging produced an small, cigar shaped torpedo vibrator, with a tail on it. She dipped it in her pussy to get it well lubricated, then twisted it, turning it on. She placed it against her little, pink rosebud.

"Please?" she asked, wiggling her butt excitedly. I slowly pushed the vibrator in, until just beyond halfway. Emily was moaning loudly, and when her ass seemingly sucked it the rest of the way in, she really got excited. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yes! Now stick your cock in me!"

I did as requested. Her pussy transmitted to tingle of the vibrator to my dick. A very interesting feeling. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Gentle went out the window as the vibrations started to get to me. Emily was cumming again, but this wasn't a shudder and a moan. It was a firm, sporadic clutching of her hot cunt, and a scream. Actually, several screams. I was pounding her hard, she was cumming and screaming, and the vibrator was buzzing happily away. I could sense that the end was near, but I had been buried in her pussy for almost an hour, so I was more than ready.

I slammed her one last time and started to cum deep inside her. The extended lovemaking and the vibrator resulted in me having a huge load to deposit. I ground my cock home while I sprayed her insides, and my cock twitched for about a thirty seconds. I was grunting like an animal, and Emily was still shrieking and quivering. Finally, I couldn't hold myself up any more. I fell back on the bed, and my cock pulled out with an audible 'pop'. My cum gushed out of her gaping pussy as her orgasmic spasms squeezed it out. She reached frantically between her legs for the little tail of the vibrator, and yanked it out of her ass, collapsing on her stomach. Only then did she stop screaming.

"Too much... too many... Need to breathe!!" Emily moaned in ecstatic agony. I must admit, my own orgasm was devastating. I can't imagine how she must have felt. She must have cum ten times, counting the last earth shattering one.

Between the two of us, we did manage to help each other get to the bathroom for a very necessary shower. We then changed the sheets, dumping the cum soaked ones in the laundry. We then slept like the dead, holding each other snugly.

I woke before Emily did. She had rolled away from me, and was curled up in the sheets on her side. Her hair was a tousled mess, but she still looked like a peaceful, sexy angel. I laid there and watched her sleep for a while. I could get used to having her in my bed.

I carefully rolled out of bed, so I wouldn't disturb her. I pulled on some shorts, and went downstairs. About an hour later, I was puttering around in the kitchen, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Good morning. It is still morning, right?"

I turned. Emily was leaning against the doorway, naked, her head tilted over. Her long hair hung over her face.

I looked at the clock. "Just barely. Can I get you anything?"

"Please. Some coffee? Maybe something to eat? And then, I think I'd like some more of your cock." she was grinning at me through her dishevelled hair.

I went about making us some bacon and eggs, and delivered a coffee to her at her seat at the table. She sipped the warm liquid and tried to untangle her hair with her fingers. Momentarily, she disappeared, then returned, having run a brush through her hair, and restrained it into her pony tail. She looked much more awake now.

She was still naked, though. Naked, and lightly grazing the delicious curves of her breasts with her fingertips, while she waited for breakie. Her fingers made the occasional sojourn south of the border.

I brought two plates over to the table. As I approached, she clapped her hands.

"Ooo, goody!" My hands were still full of plates, but she tugged my shorts down, freeing my hard cock (I know I had been cooking, but I had a perfect view of a naked goddess the whole time, so, of course I was hard). Her lips wrapped around the head, and she bobbed on my shaft a few times. I put down one plate and placed my hand on her head, moaning my obvious approval of her technique.

"Sit please," she said, patting the chair beside hers as she removed my dick from her mouth.

I did as she asked, putting the other plate down beside the first. Emily then straddled me, facing away, and reached between her thighs. She slowly lowered her dripping pussy over the head of my cock, manipulating her hips until I was fully ensconced in her warmth. She began a slow ride, her hips doing long strokes on my erection, while she ravenously consumed the contents of her plate. She was multitasking in a way I wouldn't have thought possible. Suddenly, her hips stopped moving.

"I am being so rude! I apologize!" she giggled as she pulled off my cock. She spun around and straddled me again, lowering her pussy and fully impaling herself. She dumped the contents of the plates together on one. "Community plate."

Emily began to ride me again, while feeding me scrambled eggs and bacon with her fingers. Little bits of egg fell from her fingers onto her breasts, where I felt compelled to do clean up duty. Soon, she was placing the eggs on her nipples by design, alternating breasts with each bite.

The contents of the plate were gone, so she put it on the table, allowing her to concentrate on the serious business of fucking. Now, she really started to ride me harder, and her beautiful breasts took on a life of their own, quivering and bouncing freely before my eyes. Her breathing was getting faster and more laboured. Her nipples were dark red, and standing tall. A deep flush spread across her face, neck and chest, announcing the approach of her orgasm. I looked directly into her eyes, and they rolled back as it hit her.

Emily's head snapped back. A moan started in her toes, and raced up her body like a locomotive before exploding from her mouth. She shuddered, quivered, and spasmed. Eventually, her breathing eased. A smile crossed her face, and she milked my still hard cock with her vaginal muscles.

"Now, on a scale of one to ten that was a..." I ventured.

"Six. Last night was a bunch of fives and sixes, with one, oh, let's say fifteen! I give our first night, ... the one where I passed out ... a twenty nine! " she was wriggling her hips, grinding her clit against the base of my cock, and grinning lasciviously.