Art Class with Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers

Terry got up, put on her bra, pulled her shirt on over her head, and then wrapped the jean skirt back around her waist. The thong she stuffed into a pocket. I pulled on my underwear and jeans, and buttoned my shirt. We both then walked over to see Julie's sketches.

Julie quickly flipped back to the start of the session, to the first sketch of the day. She had sketched Terry's tits, still confined by her bra, nipples showing through. The next picture was my torso, shirt opened, belly bare. Then Terry's tits fully exposed. My hands were visible underneath caressing the soft undersides of her breasts. The nipples were darkened and starting to harden. I wanted to caress them again right on the drawing.

"These are excellent, Julie," Terry said with obvious admiration. "You've definitely got your sketching technique down perfectly. Show us more!"

The next page was my semi-soft cock. Julie seems to really have a feel for my cock, so to speak. Terry was smiling at this picture and Julie was enjoying showing it off. I stayed quiet for this one. The next picture was Terry pulling down her thong. This may have been the most erotic picture of the set. You couldn't see her face, but everything about her body said 'I'm ready for sex.'

The next set showed the back of my head being held by Terry's hands up in front of her fully engorged pussy. It was all right there: her clitoris poking out visible over the top of my head, her fingers grabbing my head, the obvious engorgement of her small inner pussy lips, the moisture beading up in the crack of her cunt. We all stared at this picture for a moment, then collectively sighed and moved on to the next. This one was me; body facing forward; head tilted back in Terry's lap; my cock fully engaged by my pistoning hand; Terry's hands resting on my shoulders, giving a loving caress to me before I came. Then finally was a sketch of my cock at the moment of ejaculation; threads of cum arcing outward. The tip of my dick was slightly opened as the next shot emerges.

"Wow," Terry blurted out. "It looks like he's going to shoot his cum right out of the picture. You really caught the moment. I wasn't so sure about your skills from the portfolio you submitted at mid-term. I mean the drawings were great. Really great. But I needed to make sure they were yours. Now I know for sure. You've got real talent. You get a 100 on this final exam and I hope you will keep taking classes with me in the future. I want to see what you do next."

Julie was beaming with pride but showing a little exhaustion as well. She had worked really hard to get those drawings done, not to mention the energy she used up with that final orgasm.

"Thanks, Terry. Coming from you that is a big compliment. You are the most talented instructor at this school. Everyone knows that. I've already signed up for your painting class next semester. But I still have one question. Why did I get a ninety eight on the mid-term? Why did you take off two points?"

"Oh, that," Terry chuckled a little shyly. "Well, I don't get many sketches turned in that are as explicit as the one you did. And both male and female images too! I wasn't sure if you were maybe flirting with me a little bit. I sort of hoped so. You are really sexy and some of those drawings you made of yourself had me dripping. I took off those two points so you would come and talk to me about it. That's what led to the first session when you sketched me, remember? I thought you might figure out that I like being with other women. But today, seeing how the two of you were working together and watching each other, I realized that you probably aren't interested in a thirty two year old woman. You've got a very nice twenty year old guy to keep you happy. That's great because you two really are cute together." That explained why she wouldn't let me go down on her during the session: she prefers girls and she didn't want to make Julie jealous.

Julie's eyes flashed at me and then down at her sketch book. I think she was a little bit embarrassed by what Terry said about the two of us. I felt I needed to say something to sort of change the topic.

"Hey, Julie, I have a question for you. The first time we did this, I got to keep a photo of you from your self portrait series. The second time you gave me one of your pussy sketches. What am I getting as a souvenir of today?"

"I've got this one covered," Terry said. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her thong and gave it to me along with a sisterly kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for letting me watch you. I'm going to have to sketch out some of my memories from today. You've given me a lot to work with."

JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers
12