Art for Anything Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't fair, was it." I commented, enjoying her clit. It was stiffer than any I'd ever felt. "It's like a miniature cock," I murmured to her, rubbing her thighs to calm her down. "It's so wanting release. You want release, don't you Cheri? You can cum anytime."

"You. Fuck." She moaned, moving her pelvis autonomically. "Just. Keep. Going."

I stood back up and repeated the first sequence of six, convinced the next one would push her over the edge. Five left and she was exhausted, but more wired than anyone I'd ever seen.

I adjusted my stance, and using one hand, pulled an ass cheek wide, exposing her wrinkled hole.

"No, no no," she moaned, but it wasn't 'flare-dodge,' so I knew she wasn't serious.

I brought the paddle down on her white skin, around her hole, hard, narrowly missing my fingers. Before she had finished asking for the next, I had pulled the other cheek aside and repeated the spanking.

"OH GOD GOD GOD NOOOO NOOO, FUCKKKK!" She failed to thank me, her head hanging down, her arms crumpling under her.

I watched the cucumber vibrating, starting to exit her cunt like a sausage from a machine. I reached down and slowly pushed it back into her, knowing she was beyond the point of no return. I slowly pushed it in and pulled it out, bringing her over the edge, watching as her cunt bubbled out thick cloudy liquid against the knobbly skin.

"That's it, Cheri. That's it. Cum. Cum for me. Feel how wonderful it is. Know how wonderful it will be with my cock deep in your ass. That's a good girl. Fuck this monster cucumber for me. I bet it feels wonderful, doesn't it? Cumming with a monster cock in your wet cunt? I can't wait to fuck your ass. Hard. Just the way you want it. That's it sweet cunt. Let your juices come down. Mmmmm...beautiful."

I kept masturbating her slowly until her ragged breathing calmed. She sobbed, thanking me and asking for another.

I looked at my watch. 14 minutes since we'd started. 1000s of photographs. I only hoped at least one was good enough for her.

"Just three more, Cheri. That was the deal." Even though she came, she was expected to take the full measure of her spanking. I quickly landed two on fresh skin at the top of her thighs and the final just at her waist where her ass met the small of her back. She was too numb to feel anything by then, and exhausted.

"Okay," I said, soothingly, laying down the paddle. "It's time for me to have a little fun." As if the past 15 minutes hadn't been a gas. "Let me make you a little more...accessible," I said, knowing she had assumed I was going to say 'comfortable.' It was going to be more comfortable as well, though.

I loosened her arm cables and moved her hands in front of her, resting her on her elbows. I slowly pulled the cucumber out of her cunt, forcing her to gasp and moan and slipped her panties down.

"Now," I said, kneeling in front of her face. "Please look at me?"

She looked up, her face red and blotchy, her eyes puffy from tears, her nose dribbling.

"Open."

She looked at me, dazed and frightened and opened her mouth as wide as she could. The cucumber was big, but not so big she couldn't take it deep into her mouth to the top of her throat. She breathed through her nose, and I imagined how it tasted, covered in her lavender-scented juices.

"I'm a little jealous," I said, standing back up. "We'll have to do that another time so I can have a taste."

She grunted, her chin on the ground and the cucumber sticking out in front of her.

I looked up at the side table and found the lube as had been directed. Coating my cock and her asshole with a generous amount, I spread her cheeks wide. "This is going to feel so good, isn't it Cheri?" I pushed my head in slowly until it was past her ring. "Beg me to fuck you hard. Beg me through the cucumber that you want me to fuck you with all my might into your tight ass."

She screamed around the cucumber as I shoved in, pushing against me to let me know she wanted it. Even as I bottomed out, she shimmied against me, clamping down on my cock. I pushed my hands against her cheeks and pulled out, all the way out, and pushed in again, hard. There was no way I was going to last much longer. She screamed again, opening her lips. "YETHHHT!! FUCHHGH ME!!"

Out. Waiting, Breathing. Listening to her beg me to fuck her. I reached down and felt that hard clit, hidden again beneath its skin, and gently pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. She screamed again, pushing her ass against me and I obliged, shoving all the way to the bottom. My dick would be red and sore the next day, I knew it, but an animal urgency had come over both of us, and I pulled out, pulling on her clit and pushed in again, this time feeling my cum exploding up from my balls.

"I'm cumming, you sweet little piece of ass. I'm cumming deep into your sweet ass, you spice cunt!"

She groaned and I felt her body tremble, hoping she was cumming again as I poured myself into her.

12