Arthur and Dad Ch. 2

Story Info
Incest fun with his parents & his girlfriend.
4.5k words
4.53
122.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMan
BigMan
135 Followers

Ch. 2: Mom & My New Girl

Well I woke up in my parents bed, safe and warm and between them. My 18th birthday had cum and gone and my asshole was no longer virgin territory. I had fucked my mother and been fucked by my dad. I reviewed the events of last night and my dick grew massive. I clenched my butt and felt the soreness there. I was dirty and sticky and needed a shower. I got up and eased over my mom till my feet hit the floor. One tit was not covered and I leaned over to take it in my mouth. It got hard as I ran my tongue slowly, oh so slowly over it. My mom's nipple in my mouth... My dick jerked and I felt mom move. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my rod. She pulled it a coupled of times and then ran her fingernails grazing lightly from my pubes out to the tip. She shifted so her face was close to the edge of the bed and pulled my dick towards her mouth. I pulled back a bit, the last place my dick had been was in her ass. Buried deep in my mom's ass... oh god, my dick grew even more. She looked me in the eye with a look like "do not disobey me boy", I relented and she drew me till I felt her breath on my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and touched my pee hole. She poked it at me a couple of times and began to circle the head. I moved closer and she took the head of my cock in her warm, son-sucking mouth. Finally she began to move back and forth on my pole. I began thrusting back and forth feeling my cocktip hit the back of her throat. I pushed at her harder, I wanted to feel it go down her throat like last night. She accepted me and open her throat as I watched my dick disappear between her lips. With her lips in my pubes she held me there and I swear I could feel her throat massaging me. She pulled back bobbed on my dick a few times and then I went back down her throat. After about 4 times of this sucking then deep-throating, I could feel the need to cum building up. My mom was moving her ass back and forth and had a hand under the sheets, so I figured she was rubbing her clit as she took me in her throat.

My dad woke up at this point, took in the sight of me thrusting at her face and gave me a wink, and moved up close behind mom. Mom shivered, but kept working on my pole. I couldn't see what was happening, but knew mom was enjoying it as she began to moan around my cock. My dad was moving back and forth, so I knew he was in one of her holes. I had a burning desire to know which one. I sat there with my mother greedily sucking my cock, remembering the feel of my fathers massive fuckpole in my shitchute. Was it in hers, or was he dipping his meat in her sonfucking pussy. Finally I broke the silence and said "dad, are you in her ass or cunt?" He just pulled down the sheets. I really still couldn't see. He fucked her a few strokes and then pulled out and reentered. It was her pussy he had left and her ass he was now going in.

My mom's moans were louder and caused terrific sensation on my dick. Mom tightened for a few seconds and dad began rocking into her slowly. I leaned over to watch his cock reaming her ass as my mom resumed her sucking. I was really close to shooting, and mom took me deep in her throat one more time, held it there and slowly moved back. I felt my sperm on its journey and I shot my load in my mothers mouth. She was swallowing it and kept her lips tightly wrapped on my pulsing cock. I finished shooting and she kept sucking me in and kept moving her tongue around my now softening cock.

Finally she let my totally limp dick fall out of her mouth. I just stood there watching dad pumping her butt. Mom craned her head back to kiss him. Jeez... he was tasting my cum. They couldn't kiss too good that way, but dad was licking around her mouth and would clamp on it while he began fucking her harder. Mom turned back towards me, her eyes closed and her breathing becoming rapid. I could see her fingers diddling her clit and dipping into her wet snatch. Her fingers would come out wet and she would rub harder on her clit. Suddenly she started talking dirty to dad telling him to fuck her ass harder, stuff her, shoot his wad, etc.

Dad was just nailing her butthole over and over. Finally he gave a yell and buried all of it tight up her ass and obviously was letting go of his load. Mom was a few clit strokes behind. They lay there panting a moment, dads rod still stuck up her butt. They just lay there holding each other, and I felt it was time to go get that shower. As I turned to shut the door, Mom was moving over dad and took his limp tool in her hand and guided it to her mouth. I watched her take his soft dick that had just come out of her ass in his mouth. I was excited all over again.

I hit the shower and let the water cascade over me as I reached for my dick once more. I stroked and pulled on it awhile, reaching under to cup and roll my balls now and then. I kept thinking about how nasty it was for mom to take our dicks out of her ass and suck them. Well, put in perspective of having just had a fuck fest with my parents in all kinds of holes, I guess it wasn't too bad. I didn't work up a cum, so I just finished showering and decided to head for the laundromat. The washing machine was broke, and I sure as hell needed to get my sheets clean. I walked in my room, saw the cigar tube lying on the floor, the little container of oil, the stains on my rug and finally the cum-soaked sheets. I stuck my nose in them and could smell the sex. I decided I needed to quit thinking about that and do something else today. Off to the laundry I went.

I arrived at the laundromat, and found it quiet this time of morning. Just one other guy with his clothes in the dryer. I loaded my clothes, then grabbed a car mag and sat down to read. It was hard to concentrate. I kept thinking and rolling around the events of the last 36 hours in my head. The guy left and I was alone. I was also horny again. I began to rub my cock thru my pants, thinking of how it had been in a strange guys ass, my moms mouth, cunt and asshole all in 36 hours. Not to mention having my fathers cock up my butt twice. I felt I should feel bad somehow, but I didn't.

It was so nice to wake up between them, kiss my moms nipple and get a blowjob to start the day. Plus getting to watch my folks fuck. It just seemed so normal. I loved them even more. How great was life gonna be with built in sex at home. Or, would they have a talk and say its been fun, but no more. Naw, they were too cool now, they seemed okay, I mean look at this morning. I started thinking about getting home and what would happen. I really wanted to feel dad inside my ass again. I was really sore, but I just wanted that sensation again. I wanted to be up mom's shittube again. I had been rubbing, and was now pretty erect. I am sitting in the back of this laundry all alone, so why not...

I whip my hard, been inside all my moms holes, dick out and begin to jack it. I was feeling pretty good and realized I was close to cumming, so I stood up and with the magazine in front of my fly, I walked over to the sink and got some paper towels to shoot into. I sat back down and picked up where I left off. I thought I wanted a blowjob from Jean when this all started, but now I was thinking of being deep down moms throat. As I neared release, A woman comes in. Shit, I don't wanna stop. She chooses a machine about halfway down. She is hot of course. Couldn't be a dog to help this hard go down... oh well, she has tight short cutoffs on.

I start to fantasize about sticking my hardon in her asshole. Rubbing it against her cutoffs as I reach around to pinch her nipples, then undo those shorts, pull them down as I continue to rub my dick against her silk panties . I reach around and put my hand down her panties and finger her cunt. Is she hairy, trimmed or shaved? Finally I pull her panties down bend her over and stick my knob in her pussy. I thrust in a few times and move in circles as she moans. Then I take my wet dick out and push against her tight clenched asshole. She cries out for me to stop, but it is too late, my cockhead is inside her sphincter now and I need to feel my dick all the way up to my balls.

I move forward a bit, then back, and forward again about an inch deeper. Oh shit, real life takes over and my hand has been stoking me to orgasm. I grab the towels, put them over my dick and begin to shoot my wad. I try to be still and quiet. The girl is still loading her clothes and the machine starts up, so I let go a loud breath. She puts her basket on top of the machine and heads this way to sit down. Awww shit, my dick is wrapped in paper towels full of cum and there is no way to put it in if she sits down back here. Well I have no choice but to try and head out the back with the mag over me and get myself back together. She sits down and looks over to say hi. She talks about the heat and other inane things and I kinda grunt back.

She asks what I am reading and reaches for the mag. I kinda turn it to her, still keeping my dick out of site, hopefully. She asks what cars are featured this month, and I say I haven't really started reading it yet. She says she'll check it out. Just like that the magazine is in her hands and mine are over the paper towels that cover my cum-covered dick. I stand up, say excuse me and rush out the back door. Outside, I pull the towels off my dick and try to wipe up. I am about done when the door opens and there I am with my limp dick in my hand. The girl has the magazine in her hand and her eyes on my cock. She continues to stare, and then laughs and pulls her tank top off. God, what beautiful breasts. Perfect size. Not to big, but plenty to put in my hand. Gorgeous nipples, hard already, too. She says its hot and if I can air out my dick, then she can get a breeze on her breasts.

I tell her no complaints. We laugh and talk a few, and I admit that she is right, I was whacking off when she came in. We talk some more, and I am now getting hard again. Her name is Sammi, and she tells me she loves sex. She loves cock, and wants to suck mine. Oh yeah right... I believe this. I gotta be dreaming. Sammi is squatting I front of me now and when her mouth hits my rod, I start believing. She is good. Not as good as my mom, but plenty good enough... She pays attention to my balls and is getting me pretty worked up. One hand is playing with her breasts. She is pinching those beautiful nipples over and over. I thought they were hard before, but now they are bullets. I mean they are really long. They stick out an inch I bet. I tell her I want to cum on them, but she says it will be too messy. She continues to blow me and as I start to cum I warn her. She just reaches for my balls and clamps her lips down tight as I start to shoot. Good girl, she swallows it all. She continues to give me head as she swallows my load and finally she lets go of my limp but satisfied dick. As she stands up, she pauses to lick my nipples. She licks and then begins to nip at them. As they get hard, she actually bites one. I jump pretty hard. She just laughs and licks the other one.

Then biting that one, too. I push her away a bit, but she just laughs and keeps trying to bite them. I notice she is pinching her nipples pretty hard now. I start to tickle her hoping she will quit trying to bite me. It works. She asks if I will do something for her. Of, course I will. She asks me to suck her nipples. No problem here, I lean down and take the first one in my mouth, I lick them and revel at how big they are in my mouth. I begin to nip at it, and she is moaning big time. I move to the other one and give it the same treatment. I nip this one a bit harder and she just moans loudly. She asks me to bite them. I bite the one in my mouth and put my fingers on the other and pinch it hard. She is obviously liking this. I bite it harder and she just goes nuts. Harder she asks, so I really bite down on this and keep the pressure on. She takes her fingers and presses down on my fingers clamped on her long nipple. I pinch harder and continue to keep the one in my mouth under pressure. All of a sudden she cries out and begins to shake. Wow, I am impressed. She came just from that.

She finally puts on her top and helps me load my dick back in my pants and zips me up. We head in to put our clothes in the dryer. While they dry we talk. She is totally open and tells me all kinds of stuff about her sexually. I tell her I just discovered I love to have my dick up an ass. She loves to be reamed. More and more we talk. When she tells me she always wanted to do it with another couple, I get a bright idea. I ask her if age matters. No, of course not, just as long as they are in reasonable shape and clean. She is coming home with me. I'm not sure how it will go over, but I am praying we can get with mom and dad. If not, well it will be just us. Of course I don't tell her it's my mom and dad, just a couple I know who are pretty open. Finally the clothes are dry. Her hand has been in my lap for a while and I proudly sport my hardon as we leave, just waiting to get it up her chute.

***

We reach the house and head for the living room. I tell her to relax, while I go see if anyone is here. No one in the house. I head out back and there are mom and dad, just relaxing by the pool. I tell them about Sammi and how she wants to be with another couple. Are they game? Dad is all for it, but mom is a bit more reserved. She says we have taken a big step, this is kinda moving a bit fast. Maybe we need to wait before getting into something more. I tell them I am fine with it all, and very happy with how things happened. Dad agrees that if this girl is open and so are we, then no problem. I go back in to let them hash it out. I get a juice for Sammi and we sit down to talk. Her hand goes straight for my dick as we talk. Before I even get all the way hard, she has it out and is giving me a lazy handjob as we talk. I lift her top and let my fingers do the talking on her big long nipples. We stop talking and the clothes come off. She leans over and takes me in her mouth. I lie back for a few, just savoring the feel of my new erection. I reach over and rub her buttcheeks and slide my hand down between her legs. She is soaked. I just gotta taste her. I can smell her, and she smells so good.

I slide under her and put my head between her legs. The heat is blasting from her. By the way, she is shaved clean as a baby... YUM. I touch the tip of my tongue to her clit. She moans around my cock and takes me deeper. I begin to lick all around and chew on her lips hanging down towards me. Finally I lap up the juices at her hole. She tastes wonderful. I stick my tongue in and she presses down against me. I feel like I am gonna smother. I stick two fingers in her pussy and begin to fingerfuck her as I lick her clit. My other hand reaches around her legs till it presses against her assbud. I rub and put pressure there and I can tell she likes it. I take my other finger and press it inside her asshole to get some pussy juice in there. Then I dip it back in her pussy and put the other finger in her ass. All of a sudden I feel her finger at my asshole. She has wet it, and it slides in. Man it hurts tho. I am really sore back there. I think she can feel I am not easy with this. Next thing I know she is licking down my shaft , over my balls and puts her hot tongue on my ass hole. Wow what a sensation. She continues to lick my asshole and finally is sticking her tongue in. I have ceased licking her clit, but have fingers in both her holes. All I can feel is that tongue up my shithole.

I hear a sound and see two pair of legs standing beside us. I hear my mom say "Hi, don't stop what you're doing, but may we join in?" Sammi looks up and tells them hi back and have at it, then starts licking my ass again. My mom removes my fingers from Sammi's cunt, and begins to feel around. She is rubbing Sammi's clit and dipping in and out of her dripping cunt. Right in front of my face. I look between our bodies and see dad kneeling on the couch in front of Sammi's face, slowly pulling on his semi-erect cock. Sammi has quit licking my asshole and is sticking her finger back in. Much better. It feels good now. Dad continues wanking his dick, and Sammi leans forward to suck it. That's all I can see. Sammi is fingering my ass, and then reaches in an grabs my dick. I feel her rocking above me as she throats my dad and fucks back on my moms finger in her cunt and mine in her ass. We stay like this a minute and then Sammi sits up.

I introduce her to Naomi and George, and we make small talk for a few minutes. Mom suggests we go upstairs on the bed to get more comfortable. Needless to say, we do. We climb on the bed, and dad and I kind of sandwich the girls. They turn to each other and begin to explore. Sammi is up against me and I reach down and insert 3 fingers in her cunt as I kiss her neck. Mom has moved down to Sammi's bullets and is sucking them. Dad has leaned over and is frenching Sammi. Sammi has her hands on moms tits as mom sucks hers. Sammi asks her to bite them, mom complies. I can feel Sammi's cunt clutch my fingers hard. Mom is starting to rock into us, so I guess dad is in a hole fucking her. Sammi is moving hard against my fingers and asks me to put all of them in. I am afraid of hurting her. She assures me I won't.

Mom says she has the perfect thing for us. George she says, get the lube. Dad opens a drawer and pulls out some stuff. I put some on her cunt and some on my fingers. I put all five in her, and mom goes back to sucking her nipples as dad fucks her. Sammi is pressing back against me hard. My fingers are sliding deeper into her. I cannot believe how she is taking it. She pushes back more and I feel my whole hand beginning to slip up inside her. Man, I am going nuts feeling this. Finally my whole hand slips in and Sammi moans for me to fuck her, please fuck her. So I start fucking her with my hand and part of my arm inside her. I can feel her cervix in my fingers, I am so fucking deep.

Mom is still attached to her tits and Sammi is begging for her to bite hard. Dad is groaning, and mom rolls over him, still connected, to open the drawer and pulls out ... chip clips. You know those things that you put on open chip bags, only these are smaller. She rolls back over and clips one onto one of Sammi's nipples. I lean over to look. My arm is still up her cunt, and I watch mom clamp the other one on. Sammi begins to rock really hard on my hand and arm, and mom reaches to rub Sam's clit. She goes nuts then. Really hollering now and riding my arm. Mom pulls on the clips, and Sammi lets out another yell. She begins to cum. I can feel fluid all over my hand and arm now as her cunt contracts around me. She keeps riding and riding and hollers again and goes limp. Dad is bucking hard against mom and he lets out a groan and cums too.

We rest a moment, and mom gets up over Sammi and goes down on my swollen member. Sammi scoots toward dad and then he pulls her pussy up to his face. She takes his limp dick in her mouth and gently sucks on it. Mom gets up and straddles my hips and guides my dick straight to her heavenly pussy. As she sinks down, I feel how wet she is, Dad must've cum in her pussy. I am fucking my mom with my dads cum all over my cock now. Mom is riding me hard and reaches over to pinch my nipples. Damn it feels good. Sammi sits up and takes the clamps off her nipples squealing as they come out of her flesh. I can see the lines they bit into her.

My nipples are erect now and she leans over and tries to clamp one on. As she lets go, it really hurts, and then slips off over the tip of my nipple. I yell, it hurts. My nipple has gotten even bigger. She tries again. I tell her to stop, but she tells me it will make my dick harder. She lets go and the pain shoots thru me and sends a lightning bolt to my cock. They pinch my other nipple harder and harder and when it gets bigger they clamp that one. I yell again, but man it goes straight to my dick. I am pumping furiously up into mom. She is frigging her clit and fucking back at me. My balls are almost going inside her. I feel that familiar feeling and get ready to shoot. Sammi leans over to kiss me and just as I start to shoot, mom yells "now" and they pull on the clamps the pain is intense and again it goes straight to my groin. I pump my seed up into my mothers cunt as I cum more and more. I feel moms cunt clutch at me as she cums, I just keep pumping up at her as every last bit of fluid in my body shoots into her sweet twat. I think I must've passed out. It seemed like I came forever. When I regained my senses, mom was sliding off my dick, cum oozing out onto my cock and balls.

BigMan
BigMan
135 Followers
12