As a Song, Forever Together Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main cause of my anger at Eve was that if she had said she had not loved me, I would have been sad but I would have moved on from her sooner. To play lover to me and to have sex with another man was a big betrayal and it was too much for me. I remembered my mom and my dad. Because I was in the same shoes as dad had been before Natalia.

When I entered dad's house I found Kate, the seven months pregnant Natalia and dad in the living room. They knew what was the matter, when they saw the disappointment on my sad face.

My father simply stated, "Eve?"

I moaned, "Eve is with her classmate alone at his parent's house."

I was in total emotional shock and I stood, when Kate jumped up and she ran to me.

She hugged me close and said, "You poor soul."

Her eyes were sympathetic and I felt her wonderful body and mainly her big, firm, beautiful breasts. I looked at her fabulous deep blue eyes and I could see in them not only pure sympathy, but other feelings as well.

During my sad state from Eve's betrayal a funny idea flashed through my mind, "Ben you're very silly, because Kate is more beautiful, smarter and sexier than Eve. You were blind and stupid."

Kate took my hand and she pulled me to her room. She pressed me into a chair and she sat facing me.

She said, "If you want our silence we can stay so."

I looked at Kate and I could see a pair of sympathetic eyes, so I nodded. So we stayed in silence for a while. After this I told her everything about Eve's case from the beginning to this evening. Her clever insights into my storytelling, but one of her statements was the most influential in disenchanting me from Eve's spell and attracting me to Kate.

Kate said this at the end of my sad report, "Because I'm only your stepsister you could be honest with me. I'm with you."

We called each other as sister and brother but her comment that she referred to herself as my stepsister again was a signal. I know now this was the meaningful sentence that she wanted to be a sexual beauty for me. She was right, because I began to delight in sneaking secret glances at her. She stood up and she took my hand again and she pulled me out of her room to the living room, where the seven months pregnant Natalia and dad were. They looked at me with an encouraging smile and Kate put her arm around my waist.

Kate proudly declared, "I will make him forget that stupid bitch."

Natalia began to smile completely at me just before she turned toward my dad, who began to laugh a little.

Dad said, "Kate, isn't it too soon for this?"

Kate's mind was made up, but she did not respond to my dad's words directly, "Who offends Ben offends me too!"

She intended to hide the meaning of my dad's words, but it was not to be. She was no longer simply a stepsister to me. She had become much more than that. Dad and Natalia knew this. I recognized that from the whole situation. Dad gave it up his original plan for me to help him, because he saw my sorrow. Dad said I would help him on the following day. Dad decided I had to stay in their house and he called mom. I was eighteen years old so I could sleep in my dad's house free. He explained to my mother that I was in such a sad state from disappointment in love that I could be involved in an accident on the icy streets. Mom understood this. It was so ironic that my parents were discussing my disappointment with being in love. Yes I remembered my mom's betrayal.

My room was next to Kate's bedroom and I went to the bathroom. Then I planned to sleep, when Kate knocked on the wall and I knocked back. Soon the door opened and Kate entered. She wore an almost transparent nightgown. She was without bra and she wore a little black panties. Her 'C' tits were almost pear-shaped and beautiful with the brown areolas and erect nipples. Her very light brown skin was without hairs or blemish. She sat on my bed where I lay under the blanket. She looked at me with seductive eyes. I almost melted into my bed.

She told me smiling, "I hope you'll forget that cheating stupid cunt tonight."

She stood up and left my room slowly to show me her perfect round bottom. She turned her head when she shut the door and winked at me. I became totally red. Luckily she left my room so she did not see my embarrassment. For the first time in my life I masturbated for hours while thinking about Kate. Kate was right I forgot Eve at once. Kate's perfect body was on my mind when I first woke up the following morning. Eve's betrayal disappeared completely. I knew I fell in love with Kate. I understood from my dad's words that Natalia and he did not mind Kate and I would become lovers, moreover I suspected they had additional plans for Kate and me.

Next day Kate was my wake up call. She wore a nice short skirt and blouse, but these showed her round body parts well with her shapely legs. Now we laugh a lot several times with Kate, when we recall that night that she knew that I would almost forget Eve's betrayal with her erotic trick. We got up earlier than dad and Natalia, because I had to go home for my school things and to take Becky with me to school. It was funny but Kate was not sleepy so early in morning. She prepared breakfast for all of us, when I went to the dining room. She served the breakfast in such a way that she could show the beautiful round parts of her neat body to me.

Her whole being radiated sweet, gentle love with a non-intrusive hint of erotica. Like last night I melted down from this unbelievably, amazingly beautiful girl. In spite of my open admiration she behaved naturally a while, but she became a little red two or three times. She knew how she could attract me. She was the perfect erotic seductress to my taste. Dad and Natalia got up and they came to the living room, when we ended our breakfast. I said goodbye to them. They told me I had to be careful of the dark morning streets, because of the icy parts on the streets. I left for my mom's house and my high school. I was lucky not to have any accident, because Kate was in my mind despite Eve's fresh betrayal and I was 100% sure Kate loved me too and I confess now I fell in love with her in that morning.

Mom waited for me even though she wanted to go to work, but I had to take my sister with me to our high school. She and my sister looked at me as if I were an alien, because I was cheerful. Dad told mom on phone last night I had experienced disappointment with love. She knew about Eve's cheating and she was sure I would be sad, devastated. I was sure mom remembered her betrayal. In spite of this I was alive, cheerful and without any trace of Eve's betrayal.

She asked, "What was with Eve?"

I replied cheerful voice without any consideration, "I was glad to be rid of that cheating bitch!"

Mom began crying and she rushed to the kitchen.

Becky looked at me with embarrassment, "Mom has worried about you a lot."

Mom came back and she wiped her eyes and I was sure she suffered because of the analogy which was between Eve and her. Perhaps she understood dad's pain better from Eve's betrayal. I preferred dad to my mom, but I did not want to injure her. Mom's unhappiness and dad's happiness were enough punishment upon her and mainly dad would have his own baby girl soon was a newer pang to her.

She said, "I'm glad you aren't disappointed," and she hugged me.

I took Becky to our high school by my car. Becky was freshman there where I was in the final year of high school. She did not ask me about Eve, but she chirped about nothing. She thought this prattle helped me to forget Eve. She was and is a true sister, but she did not know I had already forgotten Eve totally and instead of Eve, Kate was in my heart and in my mind. Friday was the last school day before weekend.

The ordinary events took place in school and I did not mention Eve's betrayal to my three good friends whose names are Frank Barth, Billy Smith and Sam Whiteside in the class. I was ashamed of myself.

It's time to introduce my friends. Frank's parents were big farm owners near our city. Billy's dad was a welder at a local firm and his mom was a cashier in a supermarket. Sam's father was the county sheriff and his mom worked at a local Bank. They were the older siblings in their family the same as me. We all learned well in the school, but Billy was the best in our class and he was a mathematical talent and he wanted to teach mathematics. Frank wanted to carry on to sustain the big family farm so he wanted to learn agriculture in the college. Sam wanted to be an investigator at the Police.

We became very strong friends on the soccer training and they did not like Bret Tyminsky. The soccer was the most popular among the girls here. However it was a surprising fact that soccer was the second most popular sport activity after football among the boys in my school. The girls and the boys trained on adjacent fields, so many love stories started here. My three friends found their sweethearts on the soccer field after training and unfortunately I found Eve here.

Bret played football and attended other classes as well, but he was a jerk and he would have become a terrorizing bully, if we had not stopped him two years before. Bret insulted Billy. Sam and Frank saved Billy in the situation. Some days later we got interesting information from one of Bret's former middle school classmates that he was a bully in his middle school. An idea came to me. My three friends assisted me as we organized the next step. We talked to a lot of boys from many classes and we left our classrooms at the break and all of us went to Bret's classroom at the same time. We were more than twenty plus boys and we stuffed Bret's classroom. I was the spokesman.

I told him, "We've come in this school to learn and to enjoy ourselves here and you will just have to find another school someplace else."

Everybody had a menacing stare at Bret and we left his classroom quickly, because the security cams broadcast this flash mob scene to the High School security guards. Three guards ran to Bret's classroom, but we left his class in time. The guards questioned some of our mates and they learned we tamed a bully so the School Principal stopped the investigation entirely.

Nobody wanted to be the school bully after that flash mob action in my high school. Brett remained a class room jerk, so some classmates suffered only a little from him. Bret insulted Jimmy Lang the most in his classroom, but he avoided to become an all school bully. Jimmy was a pudgy slob. Jimmy quietly endured the torments from Bret and he did not complain with him, because he believed complaining unmanly pathetic behavior. Unfortunately this was a mistake from Jimmy, because we could have quenched Bret in time as earlier. Bret remembered our bitter treatment well. I think he wanted a revenge on me with my cheating girlfriend after Helen broke up with him.

Eve was not in the high school and this was interesting. Dad sent a message to my mobile that he and Natalia would come to my school. I called dad in the next break and I learned they wanted to ask for the Principal, Mr. Walt Kaminsky to allow Kate to join to the Prom. The request was based on my dad's generous donation to the high school and that Kate performed her successful examinations here in my school.

I joined my dad and Natalia at the Principal's office in the last break. Principal allowed Kate to come to the Prom. Dad asked for Mr. Kaminsky and me to keep secret about Kate's possibility to go to the Prom until the beginning of the Prom organization. Dad asked for me to assist them again after school. They left for home and I went back to my classroom.

I could not pay attention to the teacher at all, because Kate was in my mind, "Together at the Prom with this stunning beautiful girl! I won't be lonely, there! Fantastic! Natalia, my dad and Kate are great!"

Chapter 3. She Was Created for Me

I got a surprising call from on my cell from Eve at the end of the day. She apologized and said she had gotten the flu and had diarrhea so she would spend the whole weekend in bed, and she didn't want me to catch it and we missed out on our chance to get together over the weekend. I knew that she was lying to me and how so transparent she was that I laughed silently to myself and my brain started working overtime trying to figure out what else she could be hiding from me and why she was playing games with me. After an hour or so of trying to solve that quandary, I started thinking about my fantasy of Kate and how hot she is and how wicked it would be, to eat her bald snatch. On my way home I asked Becky not to mention Bret and Eve having sex to anybody. Then I told her about Eve wanting to play games with me, and I would love to get even with her and she promised to keep my devious plan under wraps.

Once getting Becky over to our mom's house I left her there and I drove over to my dad's house. When I got there, he and Natalia, as well as my fantasy girl Kate, were home and they were all in the living room waiting for me. Soon they were grinning like a Cheshire cat with gas. What kind of a surprise or tricks did they have waiting for me?

Natalia began, "Kate is going to go upstairs to her room to try on a couple of prom dresses and you get to pick out which one she looks best in."

I wondered why me and would it come back to bite me in the butt. So I said, "Oh, I will."

Dad smiled at me, "This may or may not be a good idea, but since Natalia and I can't go to the Prom the choice is yours."

Kate went upstairs to change for this special fashion show, she had picked out five hot dresses to model for me and they all fit her like they were made on her and she wore each one like she was a princess. I chose the white dress with flower patterns. The wavy hem did not quite reach her kneecap, so I could see plenty of thighs when she sat down "evil grin". Once I made my pick she went back upstairs to change and she came back wearing the winning dress again and I knew I'd made the right choice. She ran over to me and jumped in my lap and she hugged me and I got two quick kisses on my face.

She told me, "Thank you."

My dad praised me, "You've got great taste son."

Natalia agreed, "Ben made the right choice."

Kate stated categorically, "First, Ben has to like my dress! Everybody else is second!"

Natalia and my dad laughed a little.

Natalia told Kate, "Please go change your dress and then help me cook dinner."

Kate went to her room to change her dress then the two women disappeared in the kitchen. Natalia was seven months pregnant and Kate went in to help her. Dad looked at me and smiled then he gestured for me to sit down with him. Dad cleared his throat and we had one of the most important father son conversations in my short life.

Dad said, "I know you love Kate and Kate loves you too. And I'm happy you love each other."

I was way too embarrassed to answer right then.

Dad continued, "Kate, Natalia and I discussed everything, so I need to explain some very important things to you, plus Kate asked me to do this."

Dad shocked me by the knowledge that he knew Kate and I had the hot's for each other.

So I asked, "What is so important dad?"

Dad then got real serious, "It's difficult to explain to you...but...I'll try to tell...You .Kate loves you....We know you love her...But you must decide ...Could... could you live with her forever till you die?"

I had a shocked look on my face, "What does that mean dad?"

He said, "Being together is not always easy and you two will have some time to think through everything. If you lose your virginity to each other you will have to be together until you die. Now you have to think...about it...would you like to know other girls or do you choose Kate forever."

I looked at my dad, "Forever..?."

"Yes, it's forever... Or you will have to look for a different girlfriend!" dad stated.

Everything went through in my brain that I know about her. Kate was beautiful, smart, full of laughter and I also knew that she was very good student as she came to our house to tutor my sister several times. She also is a wonderful musician with a great voice, as she sang for us in the Cook Islands.

I think if it wasn't for Eve's betrayal and dad hadn't been betrayed by my mom, I would have not hesitated at all or I could have refused her. But I wanted a woman who would love me and I was sure Kate could be that girl.

Dad knew me too well and so he began to encourage me, "Ben, Kate loves you and her plan is to have two kids with you. AND she'll never cheat on you, believe me! But if you cheat on her. You're dead... I've told her, you have to live with her until your die...," Dad stopped, because he might have just said too much.

The having two kids plan was an interesting idea which was in my mind. I think the average eighteen year old boy does not usually think of having kids with any girl, and he'd run as far from that girl as he could .I mean who mentions a kid plan when you're both only 18 and haven't even had sex yet? However the secret that I had shared about Becky might have changed me just a bit, I became a little bit more mature. Dad knew I concealed the biological paternity of my sister well and this secret caused me to be to think about it. Yes I was more mature than my contemporaries, because of the secret of my parents had shared. So he was right about the plan of having two kids having an effect on my decision. My mind churned around a few things such as the fact that she might be spiteful, if I cheated on her. But I knew I was the faithful type, but who knows at eight-teen I could make a mistake. It was a very strange situation to decide the future of my entire life at the age of eight-teen and heck I am still in school yet.

I looked at my dad, "Are you sure Kate really loves me?"

Dad tried to explain, "Yes, Kate has loved you since she learned you kept our secret about Becky. She'll be yours forever, if you choose her. I can't explain now why she won't betray you as your mom did. After the birth of your kids ... one of her conditions will be to have a DNA test run on each one of them. Natalia also asked to have a DNA test done on our baby. It's very important since ....Kate... was created just for you..."

WOW that's strange what did he just say? Created...What does that mean?? Did I hear that right? Also it's interesting that both women want DNA test done Why? And especially since only Natalia is pregnant right now. What's the meaning of his last sentence?

Dad stopped like he had said too much and then he continued with a different subject, "I looked into the step-sibling marriage thing before marrying her mother. You're both eighteen years old now, so it's not illegal for you two to get married!"

I said, "Dad, I hope that I am not making a mistake but she is gorgeous and we do love each other."

Dad smiled at me, "You'll never be disappointed in Kate, and I assure you! She won't betray you like Eve did and your... mo..." He stopped before he said my mom again.

Dad then stood up from his chair and said, "You two will have some great kids. But son, Kate and you both have some time to work out the plans. But Kate has already decided on you."

Dad went into the kitchen where the two women were finishing up dinner and I sat there in deep thoughts about Kate and what the future would be like. She has a fantastic personality and she's damn gorgeous to boot and could be wild in bed.

A few minutes later Kate stuck her head out the kitchen door and she said, "Ben!"

I looked into her beautiful eyes with stars and lust in my eyes. She noticed the twinkle in my eyes and her face became red. She winked at me and she disappeared through the kitchen door. Her seduction was tiny but super effective, because I felt the blood rush from my brain into my cock. Oh shit it got hard as hell in a flash!!! I had to re-adjust the damn thing before it broke.

123456...9