Ascent: Ch. 01 Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Leigh and Marie lift their arms to me, while scooting sideways and patting the sofa between them. David goes by me in a flash with a quick pat on the shoulder, saying "Hold them off until I get back".

In a daze, I walk toward the sofa. These are my first clear memories of Marie naked. Seeing her next to Leigh, I notice that she has just a tuft of hair at the top of her pussy lips. Her pussy lips are wide and swollen, like they have recently been rubbed (I want to proceed to indict Leigh, but Marie is the judge and the indictment is quashed). Her smaller breasts have pointed, conical nipples, unlike Leigh, whose large, flat brown disks have rubber eraser tips sticking out of them. Her bush is drenched, while the rest of her is dry. Leigh has a blush, all over her upper chest, and on her cheeks. Leigh has thicker lips, parted with her sweet tongue. Marie has put on a very red lipstick, and against her tawny hair cascading past her shoulders, it sets off the near perfect doll mask makeup she could not have applied between now and the last moment I saw her. I sit down between them like a dinner plate dropped between two wolves. Before I have time to react, or to say a word, their two bodies press in on me. Breasts press into my ribcage on both sides, slightly greater pressure from Leigh's side, hands stroking my inner thighs, soft kisses raining down on my face.

I sense a mixture of perfumes: the "hawaiian incense" wafting in through the open patio door to the balcony, the smell of an unknown but pleasurable commercial perfume, the clear, musky odor of a Leigh whose lust is on full tilt, and the sharp new odor of the tangy flavor I imagine Marie's sweet cunt will have. I slide my hands underneath their arms, searching for my own contact with their soft bodies. Due to the position, I really can't reach much higher than the waist, so I slide my hands between their silky thighs. They open, spreading their legs for me, as my fingertips dance on their thighs. Their kisses have reached my mouth, and our tongues are playing a game of cat and mouse, darting, light kisses, followed by deep thrusts. I can taste the champagne on their lips, on their tongues. I slide my hands up to explore the nether regions of my two lovers. I find more differences between them there.

Leigh is drenched, hot, and has almost coarse hair in comparison to Marie's still wet but comparatively dry, hot, and silky tufts. Leigh slips her fingers inside herself and rubs it out onto the broad lips of her pussy, then reaches down again to draw from her honeypot, spreading her slick fluids all over Marie's hot pussy, bringing a moan from Marie's lips even as we kiss. Leigh guides my fingers onto Marie's clit, indicating that I should begin stroking her love button. I am all too happy to oblige.

Marie grabs my cock, thrusts her tongue deep into my throat, and pulls me towards the bed. I don't want to leave Leigh, knowing what will happen when David's cock, fresh from the shower is waived in her face, but as I turn back around to look, David is leaning over, kissing my wife, as her hand strokes his cock. His hands are on her breasts, gently massaging her nipples. Leigh is pulling hard on his cock, wanting him to sit down, move closer, do something to get them closer to fucking each other. Instead, he speaks to her. Her eyes go wide, then she stands up in front of him while he sits down. She then sits down, back to him, facing the bed. Their legs are spread, his outside hers. He put his lips to her ear, whispering to her, while his hands roam all over her body, tweaking nipples, stroking her ribcage, dragging the back of his hands across her thighs, pulling back up to cup her full breasts and thumb her nipples, then back down to slide his fingers through her thick fur. He is driving her to distraction, never touching her enough in one area for her to focus, but still touching her everywhere, all the time, in his silver tongued devil's way of telling her that her husband and his wife are watching her get turned on.

Which is exactly what is happening. I sit down on the bed, hard, and Marie folds herself up against me. She is busy stroking her throbbing clit with her left hand, while she slowly strokes my throbbing cock with her right. It seems like her hard, pointy nipples are drilling into my back. I am so hot, I think I can come at any moment, but I feel no urgency to blow my wad. Marie's strokes are slow, sensuous, rubbing her thumb over the head of my cock every few strokes. When the friction starts to increase, she dips into her own honeypot, which is now clearly both hot and wet, opened like a red flower with a pollen hole for bees to come by and sting her. I am one of those bees.

Leigh stands up halfway, and David scoots forward. He poises the head of his cock at the entrance to my wife's sopping wet slit, but does not enter her. Instead, he takes her hand and guides it to the base of his cock. He keeps whispering in her ear, and pretty soon she is rubbing her clit with the head of his dick. She starts cumming, in waves. She wants to sit down, but he reaches under her ass with his hands and keeps her from impaling herself on his cock.

Marie whispers in my ear. "Last chance to put his cock in your wife's pussy with your own hand." My cock gets harder and I groan, but I cannot move. Honor bound not to interfere, and not able to join in, I simply let events take their own course.

David whispers to her again and they kiss, then Leigh starts rubbing her clit with his cock again. Another wave of orgasms. She is moaning, rubbing her ass cheeks against his belly. Finally, he gives in, slowly lowering her onto his hard cock, just a few feet in front of my eyes.

"I told you so" says Marie. She shifts her position to move in front of me, on her knees. Then she swoops down and drives her mouth onto my cock, until her lips are nuzzling the tops of my balls. I definitely need to get her to teach Leigh to deep throat like that! She keeps slowly stroking me with one hand while she sucks me. As she draws her mouth back up to the top of my rod, she pauses, licking all around the crown, then applying a gentle suction while her tongue bathes the head of my soon to be spurting ramrod. She never lets me come, only slowing down when I get close. I feel several shivers as she comes from touching herself and suddenly I feel ashamed for not having paid more attention to her. Things have gone way too far to go back. I suddenly want to be fucking Marie, just as David is fucking Leigh, just like he is fucking my wife on my honeymoon right in front of me...

David doesn't last very long, I don't know how he could. Leigh's hot twat is spasming, milking him with her slick, silky, hot insides. Her eyes are wide, but not with fear or shock. She is filled with lust. She is fucking another man, and her husband is watching her being fucked, fully approves of her being fucked, is even an instigator of her being fucked.

She is being beautifully fucked, right here, in front of an audience, she is fucking another man's cock while she watches her husband get his cock sucked by another woman. He is obviously getting a blowjob to beat all blowjobs, like nothing she has ever been able to give him. Maybe this is what he wants her to learn, how to fuck like this, how to suck like this. He is obviously enjoying all of it, but Marie isn't letting him cum. She seems to enjoy controlling him, and Leigh can tell from her twitches and moans that Marie is cumming just as much as she herself is. Marie hasn't even been fucked yet. The thought of her husband's strong, thick, and almost too long cock fucking into Marie sends her spinning over the edge, into that place where she moans and mumbles uncontrollably. David is spurting into her, his slim but rigid rod squirting out all the juices that would be making babies if she wasn't on the pill. The thought of licking it up strikes her, or maybe Marie will let her lick out Steve's cum from her hot pussy when the time comes...

Marie senses that David and Leigh have gone off the edge. The sounds they are making aren't human anymore. She also knows that with rare exceptions, that is it for David for the night. She doesn't know if that is true about Steve, but she isn't going to risk shooting his only load of the night down her throat, much as she wants to find out how his come tastes. No, she'd seen his thick cock in his trunks at Oolawalu beach, and she is not about to go away without feeling THAT pussy stretcher inside of her. Luckily, Steve seems distracted enough by Leigh and David that he hasn't been too eager to spurt off in her mouth. With that distraction gone, she has to act fast. She pulls her mouth up and whispers in his ear "Lay down on the bed with your feet by the headboard, I'm going to fuck that great big cock your wife has so kindly let me suck!"

I don't know if I can hold off any longer, when all of a sudden her beautiful cock sucking mouth isn't there any longer. I do as she asks, bending my neck upside down to look back at my wife and her new lover. They are curled up around each other on the Sofa, staring at us intensely while they smile with obvious pleasure. They are playing with each other's hair, talking softly, eyes bolted onto...My cock? I turned back upright to see Marie, my cock firmly in her hand, rubbing her clit with my cock.

"Now watch closely, David" says Marie, "'cause we're going to show you what a good and thorough fucking looks like. Look at his big fat, long hard. cock. A real pussy pleaser if I ever saw one. He doesn't just pop off, either. I bet I can suck him hard again three of four times tonight. Steve's going to fuck me so long and hard tonight I may not be able to walk tomorrow. God! It was so hot watching you with Leigh! She has such a great body. I'm so envious of her tits! I was just burning with lust after I found out you got to touch her tits first, and in public, for God's sake! Oh, God, I'm not sure I can take the full length of this massive fuckstick inside me. It feels like his cock is splitting my slit. UGH! Ugh! Those, my love were quim quakes from this giant size cock that is filling up your wife's pussy. Oh Leigh, how I envy you! You probably don't know what it is like to have just an ordinary dick, miracles that they are. You poor girl, you think that all the guys are this well hung. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! More quim quakes. Geez, I don't even have to touch my clit. Do you come just by him fucking you? Do you see my cunt juices flowing down his shaft? Do you always get so wet? Thank God I'm this wet or this shaft would rip me apart! Can you make him cum over and over again? Do you ride him like this so you can control the fuck, make his cock search out all those nooks and crannies in the folds of our cunts, and iron them out flat? My pussy could get addicted to a cock like this. What does his cum taste like? Would you let me lick David's cum out of you? Would you want to lick Steve's cum out of me? Oh fuck! Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me now, cum in my tight cunt, pump me full of your jism..."

I should have guessed she would be so verbal, that is her skill, after all. But I could not have anticipated the effect upon Leigh. Sheer lust came back into her eyes, after what had been the candlelight communion after sex. Her finger reaches down to her slit, samples the mixture of pussy froth and jism, then brings it to her lips, changing her face into a mask of bliss as she licks off each finger. I can see a decision, made in a blink of an eye, and she is up and moving. She comes to the bed, sliding up beside me, spreading her sodden pussy a mere foot from my face. But that isn't her target. She pushes her face down to where my cock is slipping in and out of Marie, where the juices from her tight, wet cunt are being squeezed out by the piston of my penis. Leigh starts licking, and she doesn't stop. It is my cock she licks, while it is exposed on an especially slow stroke, then she is face first in Marie's snatch, licking her clit. As Marie tries to describe what is happening, the tempo picks up again. Leigh licks her clit. I fuck her cunt. Marie shudders into orgasm. I come, blasting my balls out, blowing every little sperm filled jism droplet as far up Marie's quaking quim as I can. Marie shouts, and shudders, and squeals. I am shaken, and shaky, so dazed I cannot stand. But Leigh is on a mission.

She drags Marie on top of her, and starts in on licking her clit again, then scooping deeply with her tongue to retrieve every single droplet of jism that I had planted deep in Marie's cunt. Marie, roused from her short cum daze by the fresh smell of hot hair pie under her nose, squeals with delight as she starts licking her way through the forest of bush, licking around the clit, licking back and forth along the slit, then muff diving deep with her tongue, savoring the flavor of cock cream and cunt juice. They each come, over and over, at least a dozen times, then, like everybody else in the room, find themselves sated, tired, and happy. We kiss, we hug, we say goodbye.

As we are preparing to leave, Marie says "I have to apologize. My bet with you was without tricks. But I tricked your wife into rubbing bodies with me in the shower by using the sea salt as an excuse. Also, everything you said or she said was funneled to David, who used his silver tongue technique to turn up the heat on your wife to where she was ready to do it in the hot tub before I even offered you the bet. I cheated."

I tell her "I've heard that all is fair in love and war."

She says "It's always easier to get David to get the wife to agree, then for me to go in and neutralize the husband."

So I tell her "You admit to cheating, you admit to seducing us, don't you think that's a bit unfair?"

She says "I do indeed, and, per the terms of our agreement, you win, and I am yours to do with as you please all day tomorrow. We leave tomorrow night".

The light bulb slowly dawning in my eyes, I ask her "Marie, if you knew you and David were going to seduce us, and you knew that you were going to cheat, so the end result would be losing the bet, why did you wager in the first place?"

Marie answers after a laugh "I knew after Oolawalu beach that David would have his sights set on seducing Leigh. He is absolutely powerless to refuse an incredible hot beauty like her, then you add the challenge of seducing her on her honeymoon, and well, it's irresistible."

I say "OK, granted, but why arrange it so that you would sleep with me if he slept with her, or that you would sleep with us regardless of his success or failure?"

With a deep throaty laugh, that I will remember for the rest of my life she says "I'm a lawyer. If David is going to get what he wants, I have to get what I want. Something for something. The first principle of negotiation. Quid Pro Quo".

12