Ashleigh Pt. 07

Story Info
Ashleigh causes more problems for Simon.
4.1k words
4.12
3.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty groaned. "Oooooh Simon, you are ruining my resolve to leave, and making a mess of my panties at the same time." She tilted her head to one side and sucked his lower lip into her mouth, biting upon it slightly. Then in a sudden impulse, she planted her lips upon his neck, sucking hard, breaking the blood vessels there and creating what is commonly known as a love-bite. She was pleased that she had marked her territory. Confirming her ownership. With another groan, she pushed him away, but left her stomach still touching him. "Stop it now, you are really turning me on, and it is...ooohhh God Simon, he is pulsing against me! How am I supposed to leave with the promise of that slipping inside me?"

"Ok, ok," he said, properly pulling away. I'm sorry, that was wrong of me. Now, are you going to be able to concentrate whilst driving home?"

"Shit no! I'm only human."

He smacked her on the bottom. "Get going you."

"Ow, don't do that. That makes it worse..." She bit on her bottom lip.

"Wha... you like being smacked on the bottom?"

"Oh, my poor Simon, there is so much you do not know about me in the bedroom department. But I'm going to be showing you, of that there is no doubt!" She pecked him on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark, that she had no intention of removing, and smiling, left.

Simon sat on his bed and concentrated on removing his still pulsing erection. It took an effort of will, but he managed it and folded himself into his boxers. He found it incredible that things were moving so fast with Kirsty. But he did not know how to stop it, nor was he sure that he wanted to?

Kirsty could think of nothing other than Simon on her short journey home. In fact, as she pulled up outside her house, she wondered how on earth she had done it, because she couldn't remember a second of the journey? She walked into the house and straight up to her bedroom, she had a need to fulfil that would not go away. She knew that her desire would be worse than ever afterwards but had no choice in the matter, her body needed satisfaction.

Ashleigh heard a car start and move off. She looked out of the kitchen window and was pleased to see that it was Kirsty that had left and on her own. Simon was now alone. After the moves she had made on him a few hours before, she was desperate for more. She had tried to be nonchalant about the whole thing, but swallowing his semen, sucking on his cock, feeling him stiffen in her hand before he unloaded his sperm over her arm, and seeing that fantastically hard erection of his were all she could focus on. Her loins screamed at her for attention. Attention that she did not want to succumb to, at her hand. She wanted his cock to satisfy those needs and she wanted that to happen now, before she burst.

She ran up the stairs to her bedroom. Having had a shower after their previous encounter, she had stayed in her bathrobe. Ashleigh simply allowed it to drop to the floor and she stood before her lingerie draws, nakedly wondering what to put on. She elected to wear stockings and suspenders, as there were few men in the world that could resist that combination and she already knew Simon had a certain penchant for them. In fact she was rather hoping it was a real turn-on for him. She put on the matching bra to further enhance her ample bosom, but elected not to put any panties on. Her dress was a simple dark-red, that came to just below her stocking tops, it would not be difficult to reveal to him what she was wearing. She slipped on some heels and completed her make up.

Simon heard the door-bell and with some dread, opened the door. Ashleigh stood there looking resplendent, erotically and sexually charged and by the look on her face, hungry for more of Simon. "Hello Simon, I wondered if I might come in for a bit?"

"Errr...well I am just about to go out actually Ashleigh. I'm taking Kirsty out for an evening meal." He used Kirsty's name as if he were holding a golden cross before a vampire, hoping for its divine protection. But just like with most of those things, it didn't really seem to work.

"Oh, I see. But it is only six, surely that is too early for food and I really think we need to have a talk."

"What is it you wish to discuss with me Ashleigh?"

"Well a number of things. Can I come in?"

Simon gave in. She was an extremely beautiful woman and was not like some harpy trying to feast upon his bones. She was lonely, and wanted friendship. He could see that. The fact that she had a fixation with him, was something he needed to turn around. But he knew too, that his body reacted to her in ways that he didn't fully understand. She exuded a raw sexual power on him that came with age and experience. Something Kirsty had yet to acquire. And it was that power that frightened him, because he knew he could not resist it if she were to assault him with a full-on attack. He ushered her into the lounge. "Please sit. Would you like a hot drink, or something a little stronger maybe?"

Ashleigh sat in the chair and immediately crossed her legs. She wanted to apply the pressure on Simon as quickly as possible. She knew to the inch, how much thigh, and therefore stocking top, she was showing him. "I would love a cup of tea please Simon." She studied his eyes to see whether they had settled on her displayed attributes, and was not disappointed. When he came back with the drinks and sat opposite her, she made sure that her legs were facing him directly and contrived to show him even more of what, as far as she was concerned, was his for the asking and hopefully the taking.

"Look Simon," Ashleigh started the conversation frankly. "I want to apologise for my behaviour this morning. I must have come across as some sort of sex-starved monster to you. And that is really not what I am like. As you know, my husband has been gone for some time now, and I must confess that I have not been with a man since then. The sight of a young virile, extremely good-looking man, getting excited as a direct result of me and in appreciation of my body, was something that I was not prepared for. I had forgotten how intoxicating it was. I was overcome with...well, shall we say lust and...and..."

"It is ok Ashleigh; you do not need to explain. I... I have known for a while, that you watched me get on my bike and go for a ride, pretty much every morning, I had an idea of the impact that had, when I knocked on your door the other day."

Ashleigh fully blushed, turning almost the same colour as her dress. "I cannot assure you enough, that I am not normally like that Simon. I just happened to see you come back from your ride. Your top was off, your body glowing." Ashleigh clamped her thighs together involuntarily. She looked down at her stocking covered knee. Well as you saw, you were my complete undoing," she pressed on, "I have never done that sort of thing before." She paused and looked back at him directly. "But I must confess that seeing those drawings you had done of me, well, I thought you obviously found me sexually attractive and maybe had the same thoughts about me as I was of you, with maybe the same outcome?" She looked at him intently, deeply wishing that he would admit to masturbating with her in mind. But he said nothing.

"I must say, that you made me look very sexy. And reminded me of how I looked when I was younger. I was pleased that you wanted to produce those sorts of pictures of me, they were artistic, there is no denying, but at the same time enormously erotic and to be frank more than a little pornographic, but I didn't mind that either. Not at all like the other pictures you had in your pad, discounting those of Kirsty of course. Well, they at once turned me on. All I could think about, was your eyes burning into my flesh, removing my clothing, visually. It made me feel naked before you. Or like you had been into my bedroom and witnessed me in my lingerie or lying upon the bed. It felt very voyeuristic and such a turn on. Then I thought, well I had been watching you for weeks and undressing you pretty much every morning. So, was I not as guilty? Well, I just suddenly felt that as you had seen all of me, even though you hadn't as such; I wanted to see all of you. And then you started to get so hard! Right there before me. Oh God Simon, I have never been so turned on in my life, I just couldn't stop. I... had no idea you had never been touched by a woman in that way before." She uncrossed her legs with a swish of nylon stocking, before slowly re-crossing them, making sure she grabbed his attention with a flash of what she wanted him to see and thoroughly abuse, her naked pussy. His eyes took in every succulent second that her hairless pouting vagina was visible.

"I'm not sure I know what to say Ashleigh." Simon croaked. "I'm sorry that I had spied on you in that way and used you as a model for my own satisfaction. That was wrong and as I said at the time, I should have asked you for permission. Though to be fair, those works in that pad are not for public display, even though both you and Kirsty have now looked through them."

"What Kirsty has seen your drawings of me?" A small smile played upon Ashleigh's lips, "And what did she have to say when she saw them?"

"I think she called me a pervert for visualising you in lingerie. She was not particularly happy either. I don't think lingerie is her thing?"

"I see. Well I love lingerie, and have not worn it for so long, because I had no-one to wear it for. But I'm wearing some for you now Simon. I occasionally wore it out to tease a few young men as I went about town too. But to be honest, never really got the same turned on feeling I'm getting right now with you looking up my skirt. You are aren't you? You are making me quite wet Simon. Do you like what you see? Would you like to see more of me? I chose what I'm wearing, just for you?"

"Kirsty and I are now dating!" Simon blurted out. "We decided to give it a try. I have known her for a very long time and she wants to give proper dating a try." He felt foolish and child-like in explaining things to Ashleigh in that way, but could not think how best to dissuade the voluptuous and beautifully dressed woman before him, without upsetting her. If she were to take her dress off at this point, he did not know what he could do to stop what he thought would happen next.

"Oh...oh...but..." Ashleigh looked both upset and a little annoyed. She also suddenly felt the feelings of betrayal flood back too, why those feelings came back, she could not fathom. This young man had no reason to be faithful to her? But the rejection was very much like when she had found out about her husband's infidelity. She suffered the same feelings of not being good enough, not attractive enough. Ashleigh moved to the edge of the seat unaware now that her dress had rucked up to reveal both her stocking tops and on one leg, her suspender clips too. "But I thought you said you were not going out with Kirsty, that she was just an occasional model for you. I...I thought that you found me...attractive, that you wanted me as I want you. But you were just too shy to ask? I thought..."

"I'm sorry Ashleigh. Truth be known, I'm not sure I know what I want? I have never been in this situation before. I have known Kirsty for a very long time as I said. So long, that she does feel rather like a sister than a lover. I'm still not sure it is right for us to go out together or have...well...sex? And then there is you. I cannot deny you are an equally beautiful, mature woman. Full of experience, obviously wanting to share that experience with me. But I am not sure that that would be a good thing for me either? I am so confused."

Ashleigh stood. "I can see that you are currently in turmoil Simon, so perhaps I should leave?" Ashleigh however, did not progress to the door, instead she moved her hand quickly and fluidly to the zip on the back of the dress and with one swift swish, released the dress to fall to the floor. She stood there resplendent in her black silken stockings, her suspender belt, tight about her hips was covered in pretty filigreed patterns and topped with small red roses. Panels in this very sexual garment made it look almost like a corset. It was of a high-waisted design. Her full breasts were barely covered in a matching bra. That was completely see-through about the nipple area, but was equally covered in lacey patterns. Her nipples were already large and hard, but grew more as Simon watched open mouthed at the transformation.

Ashleigh smiled as she followed Simon's eyes up and down her body, finally transfixing themselves upon her pussy, which she knew from experience, would be fully distended, her inner labia will now be very visible, like succulent coral folds. She parted her legs a little further to allow him greater visual access. "I appreciate that this is completely unfair of me Simon. I appreciate that I am virtually throwing myself at you for a second time. But if that is what is needed to help you make up your mind, then that is what I will do. If you want me to do anything for you I will. You can tie me up, abuse me, ask me to masturbate for you, force me into any degrading situation you want, or you can simply ask me to teach you what I know. But Simon, what you cannot do is reject me."

Simon's eyes were locked onto Ashleigh's swollen labia. A jewel of her moisture had formed upon her lips and expanded as he watched. Swaying to her slight movements, he witnessed it, growing large and in its viscosity, dribbling away from her pussy in a glutinous string, like a large droplet of water filmed in slow motion. Simon in his young life, had seen nothing so sexual, as this mature woman, in her lingerie, begging him for his attention. He would have to be blind to not realise just how much her body was turned on, right this very minute. To add to his issues, his cock was already at full erection. He was a young virile man, faced with a semi naked woman, whose pussy was ready and very willing for him to make use of it. How could he not react? "Ashleigh...I...I cannot...I made a promise to Kirsty, that I would not get involved with you..."

"Well Simon, I am also sorry. I'm very sorry. But..." She reached up to her bra clasp between her breasts and unclipped it, setting her fabulous breasts free. She shrugged out of the straps and let it fall to the floor, before taking a step towards him. The fingers of her right hand slipped between her legs and were coated immediately with her vaginal fluid as she spread apart her lips to reveal her clitoris to Simon. "You see Simon, I am so turned on by you, that I cannot stop myself now. I need sexual release. I have thought of nothing all day, other than your rampant cock unloading to my touch this morning, covering my arm with your white-hot sperm. Ohhh and the taste and feel of your cock-head in my mouth, oohhh God Simon. I need to come. I want to come. I want you to make me come. Lick my clit please, look how swollen and large it is because of you and what you have in your trousers. Christ you look bigger than ever, bigger than this morning... Get him out, let me see him again, let me touch him again."

She reached forwards for his cock, reminding him instantly of his drawing of her in her lingerie, reaching forwards. "No. No Ashleigh please. I made a promise, don't make me break it."

"You made a promise Simon, I on the other hand made one of my own, and it was to feel that fantastic phallus of yours pushing apart these wet succulent lips, stretching my vagina to the limit as you ram into me, before unloading your balls." Her fingers were still manipulating her lips, alternating between rubbing her clitoris. Her breasts swayed before Simon's eyes as Ashleigh's chest began to heave in her growing excitement. "You cannot stop me Simon. You...oh, oh...Simon. I'm going to come...Ohhhh yesss. Just looking at your pulsing cock brings me to the point of coming Simon. Oh yes, you want to see me masturbate for you, don't you? I can feel your eyes burning into my pussy. Hear how wet she is for you. Oh FUCK, OH FUCK." Ashleigh's legs were shaking. Simon had seen Ashleigh come a few times now, and knew she wouldn't be able to stand for too much longer without collapsing.

His legs were tightly gripped to one another, not giving her chance to approach his frantically throbbing cock. But he did not reckon on her suddenly sitting on his knees, her legs either side of his, her knees resting on the seat either side of him, gripping him as one of her hands teased upon her breasts, squeezing her nipples and occasionally offering them to Simon, whilst her other hand slurped in and out of her vagina, finger fucking herself as she slipped further and further into his lap and into orgasm. "Fucking hell...fuck, fuck oh Simon you turn me on so much, get him out, fuck me, please fuck me...oh I'm coming again! Oooooohhhhhh shit, oh Jesus, fucking Christ, what are you doing to me?" She pulled her fingers from her vagina. They were heavily coated with her glutinous translucent juices. She made sure she held Simon's eyes as she fed her fingers into her mouth and sucked upon her own come as she exploded into another orgasm.

Ashleigh suddenly made a quick move to grab Simon's cock, but he was quicker and his hand got there first. He grabbed the zip, stopping her from releasing him, but she simply grabbed him through his trousers, and as her fingers clasped about his rigid member, he too exploded in orgasm, how could he not? A young virile man, faced with a very attractive woman, just about naked, coming on to him; coming on to him hard. Masturbating and eating her own juices. Any other time, he would have relished her taking control of him. As each pulse of fluid flooded his pants, he looked up at Ashleigh with a mixture of disappointment in himself, annoyance with Ashleigh for touching him and making him come again, and a little hint of what does she think about me coming so quickly?

As Simon's cock pulsed in ejaculation within her grip. Ashleigh cried out. "Oh my God, Oh my God Simon, OH FUCK, OH FUCK SIMONYOUARESOFUCKINGHOT! You are so fucking hot. You've come for me again, oooooohhhhhhh... let me lick him clean for you. Pleaseeee. I want more of that delicious come of yours." She fought with his hand to get to his zip, but he wasn't having any of it, so instead she fully seated her wet dribbling pussy into his lap, hard up against his still stiff shaft. "I'm sorry Simon. I know this almost amounts to rape. But I mean to have him." She put her hands upon his shoulders and started to grind upon his cock. His trousers, already showing the signs of his come leaking through, were now quickly soaked with Ashleigh's plentiful juices as she pressed her ripe breasts into his face and rode him to a very quick third or fourth orgasm, she neither knew nor cared, her sexual frenzy was so deeply entrenched, that nothing else seemed to matter, but her satisfaction.

Simon tried to stop her; he was a powerful man. But he did not want to hurt her. And whether he wanted to admit it or not. What she was doing was highly arousing and were she to continue, would have them both coming again. He grasped her forearms, pulling her hands from his shoulders and pushed them behind her back. His intention was to push her away; what he ended doing was increasing the thrust of her breasts towards him and to awaken another passion of Ashleigh's, that of being restrained. "No Ashleigh. You have already removed your clothes and put me in a difficult position, which was against my wishes. You have basically masturbated in my lap, which was also against my wishes. And now I have to explain to Kirsty, why I have spent semen in my pants, and a stain on the front of my trousers. I asked you not to do this, but you did anyway. I want you to stop. I do not want this."

Ashleigh's chest was still furiously panting as her grinding upon his cock took her toll upon her. With Simon holding her wrists behind her back with one hand she was unable to think about anything but the raw lust that was coursing through her. She could not hear his words, she could only feel his throbbing shaft as her wet lips tried to engulf it through his trousers, she was already coming again. She ached for him to suckle upon her nipples, to bite them, to roughly play with her breasts, to unleash his mighty cock and flood her insides with semen, and could simply not understand why he did not want this too. But either way, she orgasmed in satisfaction. Her vaginal lips leeching whatever excitement she could elicit from the near rape of this young man's virile body. She gushed into his lap, flooding his loins. All her control gone, all sense of right or wrong doing. She was entranced, hooked. He could subjugate her in any way he saw fit, and she would delight in it.

12