Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at her random question. "My nose is fine. It doesn't feel a thing." My arms could've been ripped off and I wouldn't notice them missing.

"Good, so there's nothing bothering you."

"Besides my urge to cum, nope, not a thing."

"What's stopping you?" Ashley squeezed the base of cock between her thumb and main finger. "That is what I'm trying to get you to do."

"Um, yeah, I can see that, but I'm trying to last as long as I can. At least until you, ah, do whatever it is you want to do with it."

"Guess it's time for me to speed things up," she said, enclosing her hand tightly around my burning shaft.

"Ah fuck," I yelped. My entire body jumped off the bed.

"Oooh, I never knew it could get so hot. I wonder what it'll feel like inside of me."

That was the breaking point. I couldn't bear the pressure anymore. It didn't matter how tightly Ashley clasped onto my cock, my rush of thick cum couldn't be contained. The first stream shot out like a bullet, hitting her under the chin and ending on the right of her neck. Ashley moved her body over my pulsating cock, aiming it toward her chest, but not before a second spurt landed precisely center of her neck. The next four blasts plastered her shirt, leaving a huge coat of white.

Ashley looked down at my still rock-solid shaft. Her tight grip had prevented me from completely emptying my load. The gallon of goo on her chest began to drip onto my boxers. The milky globs beneath her chin seeped into her shirt collar.

"That was amazing. I felt each spurt going through your cock as you came. There's so much of it, I could feel it on my skin. It's even hotter than your cock." Ashley wiped the remaining deposit of cum across her chest with her left hand. I couldn't tell if she was trying to clean it off or smear it on. "And it looks like I might get more. Fuck, it's so sticky." She held out her cum-covered palm to me. Strands of white connected her fingers together. "Aren't you going to say something?"

I had a few things I wanted to tell her, like how sexy she looked in my spunk, how I wanted to shove my cock in her mouth and blow a proper load over her face, how I wanted to bend her over and make sure we both lost our virginity in a regal fuck we'd never forget. As she retracted her hand to observe my cum, I said, "That was a lot of fun."

"Glad you enjoyed it. I had fun, too." She sniffed her hand. "I thought the smell was strong before but this is way stronger. It's like... smells like... well, I'm not sure what it smells like. But it's something I should get used to, right? Since I'll be seeing a lot more of it."

"How often do you think this will happen?"

"Every week, every day, every hour," Ashley said, her right hand moving along my pole. "As long as it's with you, I don't care."

"Every hour might be asking for a little too much but I think I can manage every day."

"My friends would get such a huge kick out of this if they knew what I'm doing with you."

"You're going to tell your friends about us?" I should've freaked out at the possibility, but having my cock in her hand took the edge off things.

"No, of course not. They'd get jealous if I did. How many girls can say they have their own personal living sex toy one room away?"

"Since when did I become a sex toy?"

Ashley mistakenly thought I was being serious. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get mad at being-"

"Mad? Heck no, I actually like the idea of being called that. Sure beats being your dorky, nerdy brother."

"'Dorky' and 'nerdy' count as one, remember?"

"You are truly an amazing gal."

Ashley smiled at the compliment. It was the same smile that had brightened my day on so many occasions before, yet this one seemed new and different at the same time. And no, it wasn't because of her white necklace.

Even in the midst of a slow handjob, our leisurely chitchat tamed my lust, allowing me to enjoy her gentle touch the way she intended. Ashley stroked at a steady pace, but it was clear, looking into her eyes, she was more fascinated with something else. Opening and closing her cream-coated hand, my sister tested my seed's stickiness.

"Do you need a towel?" I asked her.

"Unh-uh, that's the last thing I need. This is a lot of fun to play with."

It was weird seeing her more interested in my cum than my cock, but if it meant being jerked off until she got more of what she wanted, that was perfectly fine with me. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the comfort I was in good hands. Watching Ashley in her state of discovery had overloaded my sense of sight. Right now, I wanted to focus on her touch.

"Hmm, guess I should taste it now."

My eyes popped open immediately. This was one thing I didn't want to miss.

"Awake now? Want to see your baby sister taste her big brother's milk?"

Like she wouldn't believe. I nodded excitedly, our eyes locking together.

Ashley extended her tongue, licking from her wrist to the tip of her middle finger. Her stroking on my erection ceased, but her tight grip remained. She moved her hand away from her mouth, showing me the pool of jizz on her curled tongue.

"Ahhh," she sounded, pretending to be a patient at a doctor's office. As if my cum was her medicine, Ashley drew her tongue back, getting her first real taste of heavy semen. I observed the faint outline of her tongue pushing against her cheeks as she rolled the goo around the inside of her mouth. She swallowed with a loud gulp, making sure I heard exactly what she did.

Ashley let out another "ahhh" with a seductive grin. "Mmm, I can get used to this. I'm not even done eating it all and you're already giving me more."

I looked down at my rigid cock. A thick white stream dribbled from the tip, flowing over her thumb and onto my balls. "Oh fuck," I muttered.

Ashley vivaciously savored her second dessert of the evening. Each lick of her left hand came quicker and louder than the last. When the final glob entered her throat, she dreamily sighed, "This is so much yummier than ice cream. Do you mind if I get more?"

Ashley didn't wait for my answer. Switching her saliva-drenched hand with the one slicked in precum, she sucked on her right thumb, humming energetically. My eyes didn't spend much time staring at her glistened lips. They were drawn to my erection, doused with the spit on her hands. Thanks to the extra lubrication, my sister was able to stroke me more vigorously.

Until a couple minutes ago, I was pretty calm, thinking it'd be a while before I was ready for another orgasm. Ashley's willingness to please, however, proved to be too much for me to handle and a new load of cum churned inside of me, ready to erupt any second.

Although only her thumb had been covered in my seed, Ashley licked her entire right hand. As she reached for my cock, I understood why she was eager to wet her palm and fingers. I held my breath in anticipation. With one hand over the other, she double-fisted my shaft.

"Goddamn," I groaned, wincing at the mercy of an angel. Ashley twisted her hands around my pole, the sounds of her wet stroking permeating throughout the room. Treading on the verge of another outburst, I closed my eyes, hoping I might be able to suppress my urges if I couldn't see her. But my plan failed miserably. My nerves magnified, taking in the full potency of Ashley's touch.

Right before I was about to explode, Ashley removed her top hand from my cock. I didn't know whether I should be begging her to put it back or be grateful to her for letting go. Opening my eyes to see where her other hand went, I moaned at the erotic imagery in front of me. Ashley had her head tilted back, her teeth over her lower lip, and her fingers deep inside her panties, rubbing her pussy raw.

The air was filled with the musky scent of our juices. The sloppy noises of our fluids splashing against skin echoed off the walls.

Shamelessly, she pleaded, "Cum for me, Tiger, I'm so wet for you. Let me have it."

"Fuck, this feels so incredible. I can't hold it in."

"Don't hold it in. Don't make me wait." Her hand became a blur on my cock. "I need you to cum for me. Please show your sister how much you love her. Show her you'll do anything for her. Cover her in your hot cum. I'm yours forever."

Her intense words defiled my mind with desires to shower every inch of her in my spunk. Her lips, ass, chest, and hair... no part of her body would be safe from my hormones. It'd happen soon, we both knew it. We both wanted it.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna... oh shit, here it comes."

"Yes, give it to me." Ashley lowered her face over my cock, her mouth wide-open with her tongue sticking out.

"Oh god." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sister was craving for me to give her a milky facial. Like a rocket, my first blast launched straight up to her top lip, most of it landing on her tongue.

My sister didn't slow her stroking one bit as I discharged my load. Instead, she stroked my shaft more furiously, causing the second blast to completely miss her mouth and splatter her right cheek. The next shot didn't come any closer to hitting its mark. It coated the upper part of her nose. Aiming lower, the fourth spurt found its target perfectly, firing into her waiting mouth.

None of my fantasies could compare to watching my sister receive an actual face full of gooey cum. I released so much of my cream on her pretty features, I felt like I was having a third orgasm. After she received my fifth, sixth, and seventh rope of jizz, my sister became almost unrecognizable. Her lower mouth was completely covered in my sperm. It started to drip from her chin. My eighth and final spurt left a long trail of cum stretching from under her nose to her left eye.

The entire time I was gushing, Ashley had her eyes shut.

My sister sat silently, her chest heaving in sync with mine. Using her fingers, she scooped up the dense liquid from her chin to her mouth. The amount of cum was staggering. It almost overfilled her jaw. Ashley wiped the remaining goo off her cheeks and shoved it into her mouth, leaving the biggest mess above her nose alone. In one mighty gulp, she swallowed the massive load. I wouldn't be able to jerk off a decent dose for the next two weeks, but seeing her glazed face was well worth the fee.

"Brian..." Ashley whispered.

"Yes? What is it?"

"I'm tired."

Ashley collapsed between my legs, her head inches from my softening member. Her left cheek was reapplied with the cum on my boxers that had fallen from her face. Taking deep breaths to get my heart rate back to normal, I forced myself to sit up. I felt pitifully weak, more so than the previous night. Cradling her shoulders, I gently laid my sister on her back. I observed both of her hands. One was covered in my cum, the other in a clearer, slicker fluid.

I crept to my desk in search of a tissue box, only to find an empty spot for where I normally kept mine. Ashley must've taken it earlier for my accident. Grabbing a small hand towel from my drawer, I dabbed it along her face and neck, trying my hardest not to disturb her slumber. I couldn't clean her perfectly since my cum had already begun drying on her neck, but it was enough to veil what we'd been doing.

"Oh man," I sighed, "I need a drink." Changing out of my cumstained boxers, I headed to the kitchen for a can of soda.

Much to my surprise, when I passed the living room, I learned my parents still asleep. "They won't suspect a thing," I thought fortunately.

Opening the refrigerator door was like opening the gates to a miniature version of heaven. A bright light, a cool chill, and a dozen cans of Pepsi awaited me on the other side. Heaven couldn't really be heaven without Ashley, but the fridge came in a close second. I grabbed a can, broke in the lid, and drank half the beverage before succumbing to brain freezes. Unsure of how long my sister's nap would last, I snatched another can for her just in case.

"Now what," I asked myself, placing the drinks on my desk. My Saturday nights had usually been spent battling virtual dragons with my online buddies until nine or ten, at which point the evening would end in Ashley's room doing whatever. "Nine-fifteen. Maybe I'll log on and see what they're up to."

What the hell was I thinking? I just had two mind-blowing orgasms with a total babe and now I was going to play a computer game? What could I say, it was my first time and I had no idea what I should've been doing afterwards.

Logging into my computer took an exceptionally long time. I kept mistyping the password. "Damn it, I should just get rid of it. I'm the only one who uses my computer anyway." It took me ten error screens to realize I had been entering my e-mail password.

Shortly after my wallpaper loaded up, I heard footsteps from the hallway, followed by mom's tired voice. "I'm going to say good night to the kids. I'll be there in a second, Richy."

Knock, knock.

"Brian, Ashley, your father and I are heading to bed. Is there anything else you guys need? Ashley's with you, right?"

Normally we said our good nights face to face, but I had no intention of getting up to open the door. "Yeah, Ashley's here. And no, we don't need anything. Good night, mom."

Apparently she couldn't settle with saying good night through the door. I heard the knob turning and swiveled my chair to watch it open. "Okay, good night, Brian. Good night, Ash... Brian, why is your sister in her underwear?"

Oh no, please no. Don't tell me my mother really asked that.

Looking over at Ashley, I nearly fell out of my chair. How could I've been so careless? I forgot to cover my sister up. The moist spots on her shirt weren't visible in the low lighting, but her bare legs clad in pink panties definitely were. Exactly how was I supposed to break this down to mom?

"I can explain," I began. "She and I were, I was..." My voice trailed off as my brain drew blanks. I couldn't come up with anything reasonable to tell her. Our intimacy had lasted less than a day and I already ruined the whole affair.

As grieve-stricken as I was, my mother's countenance hardly changed since she intruded my room. "You don't have to make excuses for her," she assured. "Your father and I haven't really cared much before but it looks like I'll need to have a chat with her."

Huh? What was she talking about? Did my parents suspect something?

"Ashley always parades the house in her underwear during these summer months. Sometimes I wish I could do that when it gets increasingly hot, but she needs to be a little more careful. Other people live here as well. And what if we have guests over, like you invited some of your friends."

Frankly, I don't think my friends would complain if they saw Ashley in her panties. "Don't be hard on her, mom. It doesn't bother me that much, and I'm kind of used to it." Ain't that the truth.

"Maybe so, but not all of us can be as strong-minded as you. She's still getting a lecture from me. When she wakes up, tell her I what I said, okay? And Brian?"

"Yes, mom?"

"You should really open the window. It smells a little damp in here."

"Will do. Good night."

As my mom closed the door behind her, a soft voice called my name.

I turned toward my bed. "Ashley, did you hear all of that?"

"Mm-hmm, all of it. I thought it was pretty funny. I can't believe you didn't cover me up," she said, sitting up cross-legged.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. I'm not very good at this, being my first time and all."

"It won't be the last." Ashley found the towel I had used to clean her and wiped her hands dry with it. "I have to admit, when mom asked you why I was in my underwear, I got a little turned on."

"You're kidding me." She shook her head in objection. "Mom sounded pretty serious for once."

"When mom wants to have a talk, it's nothing more than a few lines of her eternal wisdom," Ashley said sarcastically. "We actually had this talk already."

"Yet you still parade around in your underwear?"

"You told mom you don't mind."

"I don't, but I'm worried one of these days I might lose control of myself and do something I shouldn't. Like when you're watch TV in the living room in nothing but your tiny top and tiny shorts and... well, you get the idea."

Ashley bit the end of her right finger. "Not really. Tell me more."

"Um, it's just, you look so tempting at times I can't help it if I want to see more of you."

She uncrossed her legs and spread her thighs apart. "How much more?" Her panties, soaked in her juices, were nearly see-through. There didn't appear to be a single hair beneath the translucent fabric.

"Th-that's plenty for now." I was miraculously getting hard again, but I didn't want to push it any further. Even if I were somehow able to cum for a third time, there'd hardly be anything to spurt.

"Okay, just let me know when." Closing her thighs, "Is that Pepsi for me?"

"Oh, yeah. It is." I picked up the unopened can and tossed it in her direction. "I thought maybe you'd be thirsty."

Ashley caught it easily in her lap. "I think I had enough to drink tonight." She brushed the can against her neck, wetting her skin with the cold perspiration. Raising the bottom of her shirt to her neck, she wiped herself dry, revealing her taut abs. "But something cooler would be nice."

"You can say that again." We each took a sip of our sodas.

My sis peered at the monitor behind me. "What are you up to, Bry?"

I swiveled to my mouse and keyboard. "Nothing important. I was about to turn on some music. Anything specific you want me to play?"

"Anything with Jan Johnston. Her vocals are amazing." I searched through my music library and queued her tracks on a play list. "It's easy to fall asleep to this," Ashley continued. "Sometimes I play her songs the whole night so I can wake up to it in the morning." She fell backward onto my bed. "Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?"

"Aren't you worried about what our parents would think if they saw us sleeping together?"

"Mom saw me sleeping in here already. We can tell her you couldn't carry me to my room, or you were watching TV while you waited for me and fell asleep."

Ashley could explain things so simply sometimes I wondered how her ideas would ever work out. Yet, for some reason, I always ended up going along with them. "Ok, but you'll need to put some clothes on. It'll be weird if they caught you still in your underwear."

"Can I wear your clothes? I don't want to leave for a second."

"Um, sure. I guess." I dashed to my dresser and dug for something that would fit her. Unearthing an old pair of high school gym shorts, I handed them to her and suggested, "Try these on."

Ashley held the waistband apart to inspect it. "They're the same ones I had to wear in school. A few sizes too big but this will fit."

I waited for her to try them on, but she just lay there staring at me. "Aren't you going to put them on?"

"I need a new shirt."

"Oh, right." Smacking my forehead, I returned to the dresser and back again with a simple gray cotton T-shirt.

Ashley sat up to put them on. "No peeking," she told me, waving a finger in the air. I found the request silly, having seen more than an eyeful of her already, but stared at the ground anyway. When her pink shirt landed at my feet, she announced, "Okay, done."

My clothes didn't seem that much larger on Ashley's small frame. Since I had physical education for only my first two years of high school, my sister had a few extra years to mature into them. I couldn't tell how snug the shorts were because she was sitting down, although I could see the shirt hanging loose over her chest. It was barely long enough to hide her panties had she not worn the shorts.

"Brian, if it's okay, can I sleep now? I know it's only nine-"

"Go ahead, Sis. It's fine. I'll try to be quiet."

1...345678