Ashley's Big Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the two slowed to a stop and he rolled off of her to lie next to her, both bodies drenched in sweat.

"You must be more careful my dear, that last scream would have woken even the dead."

Ashley just lay there panting. She was watching the stars that flicked around her face before her eyes.

Barry shifted and brought his hand to her heaving breast, the touch shocked her entire body; she pulled away quickly.

"Don't. Don't touch me. I can't take any more, please." She folded over into a fetal position and just shook.

Barry rolled over and pulled the condom off and tossed it into the waste basket. He reached up and flicked the light off. The darkness masking the biggest grin he had ever had on his face.

Ashley woke again to the absence of any sounds in the hotel. She looked down at her bare breasts and quickly pulled the sheet up to cover herself. She rolled over to look at the clock. 10:46? Surely the boys should be making all kinds of noise. Thank God Julie didn't come in to wake her up and find her nude in the bed she shared with Uncle Barry. Ashley had no idea how she could explain that one easily.

Ashley raised her hand to her forehead thinking. She really needed to put this craziness to an end. She had to admit it was super charging her up and giving her all kinds of feelings that she never felt before, but it was her Uncle and he was not being fair or even nice about this. And the risk of getting catch by somebody, even worse Julie was just getting too much to deal with.

The door swung open and in walked the toad himself. "Good morning Ashley. How did you sleep after last night?" The last was said with a big smirk on his face.

"I slept fine, but where is everybody?" Ashley made sure her hands kept the sheet securely in place.

"Oh the children are all out on the beach. It is just you and me, by our selves."

Just what Ashley didn't want to hear.

Ashley stared her Uncle in the face, "I don't suppose we could just dispense with all the fucking mind games and you just tell me what you want?"

"You know Ashley I never knew you had such a mouth on you before. Does your Grandmother know you talk like this?"

"Yeah, well, she is quite aware that you are a fucking pervert; I don't think she is aware of just how bad a one. Look, let me go to the bathroom and then we will talk about what fucked up shit you have in mind today."

Without waiting for an answer Ashley wrapped the sheet around her body and padded off to the bathroom. They really were all alone. While in the bathroom Ashley didn't even bother to try to figure out what he was going to pull this time. But she had to stay sharp because she had every intention of turning things back on him and making him pay for all this crap.

If she screamed people could come but they would see her naked as well, and while she wanted him to pay, she didn't want him charged with rape even though this practically was what he was doing.

If she could get him tied up or locked in somewhere then she could leave him to be found by others, but when he got back he would certainly make her pay big time for that.

But if he was caught in the nude where he shouldn't be and it was the police that catch him, well it wouldn't be the first time and they would probably hold him for a couple of days and charge him a healthy fine as well. Ashley doubted that he would be let out of jail for at least a day which could give her some peace and quiet and then only one day left in the vacation to deal with him.

Ashley took awhile to clean up, especially her slightly sensitive backside from last night.

Rewrapping the sheet around her she walked back into her bedroom.

She looked at her uncle sitting in the chair by the table watching her. She walked towards the bed, tugged the sheet off and climbed on the bed to sit cross-legged and stared at her Uncle.

"So dare I ask what you want to do today?" Ashley felt so exposed before her uncle.

"Did you have fun getting your new clothes yesterday?" Barry asked her.

"Well, yes I did. Why?" She didn't trust him.

"How would you like to do it again but at a much bigger and nicer store?"

"And for that I would have to do what for you?" Ashley could see where this was going.

"How about wear what I buy for you here and maybe at the store. That is all, my suspicious niece."

"I draw the line at any kinky sex shops on the main land."

Barry laughed, "How about we go to a major chain store. Would that make you feel better?"

Ashley thought for a moment and then it hit her. She always dreamed of having some of that but with her grandmother around that was just not happening. This could be fun actually. And then the best idea of all hit her. She smiled.

"I would love to have you buy me some stuff at Victoria Secret. Tell you what; give me some of my own spending money like you do for Julie and we'll see if I can sneak you into the dressing room."

Barry's grin grew wider, "You have a deal my dear."

It wasn't long before they were browsing through all the soft and sheer lace products in the bright pink and white store.

Ashley and Barry were both impressed with the thong underwear among other things. Ashley made sure to bump her ass into Barry's crouch whenever she could, and even ground in couple of times.

Ashley grabbed a diaphanous white robe with frilly edging and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Let me try this on and check out the dressing room to see if we can't get you in for a little show here and take care of this. All this sexy stuff is getting me soooo horny." And she pressed her hand against his bulge.

"Pick something out you want me to wear while I blow you in there."

She chuckled as Barry actually gulped.

She couldn't believe he was so sure of his control that he had no idea that she was playing him.

She walked in the back past the girl manning the counter before the entrance way to the dressing area filled with stalls with western style saloon doors that were open at the bottom and the top. Perfect.

She looked around and planned. Mind made up she walked back out and found her Uncle. She noticed that some of the workers were keeping an eye on him. She walked by him looking at merchandise at a table with her back to the watching workers next to him whispered "Get into stall two and strip your pants off when you see the girl leave. We won't have much time. Have your camera ready for some pictures okay."

Ashley watched him walk toward the back while she waited then selected a different robe and walked again to the back.

"Oh man, I have to leave quick could you get me that pair of hose on the wall behind you please? I'll stand right here." The girl looked around and then turned to get the item. Ashley felt an excited tingle as she watched her uncle slip past her into the dressing room.

The girl walked back with the package and Ashley smiled holding up the robe, "Great thanks. Just let me see how this looks on me and I will be right back."

Ashley walked back and entered stall two to find her nude Uncle waiting for her pressed against the back wall holding his camera. Ashley dropped to her knees before him and pushed his clothes beside her towards the door.

"Ready, Uncle Barry? Look through the viewfinder for a great shot okay and set it to video." She watched as he looked at the camera. As soon as he was focused on the camera she grabbed his clothes and rolled under the door. She stood and tossed his clothes in the corner of the open area between stalls and raced out the door, "Miss! Miss! There is a naked man with a camera in the second stall!"

Ashley watched the girl hit a button, swear and run towards the entranceway as several workers immediately arrived one yelling to another to call the police.

Ashley quickly walked to another part of the large store and continued to shop. She doubted that he would mention her for fear of Grandmother May's anger at him this time around. After finding several things she liked, making sure she stayed out of sight from the original girl that she had spoken to at the dressing room, and having seen Barry escorted out in handcuffs by the police she made her purchases and left.

It was worth the price of the taxi fare back to the island, besides she used his money to pay for it.

Ashley got to relax, tan and have fun with her sister and Barry's kids. Julie spent the rest of the week sleeping with Ashley in her room. Frank and Meghan were shocked and embarrassed at Barry's criminal activities and refused to post his bail until it was time for them all to leave at the end of the week.

Finally Ashley and Julie stood with all of their bags waiting to enter the waiting area of the airport. They waved good bye to Frank, Meghan and the boys and watched as Uncle Barry walked in and exchanged words with the agitated couple before taking his children and walking over to the girls.

Ashley looked at her scared sister, "Wait here."

She walked over to meet her Uncle.

"So Uncle Barry."

Uncle Barry stared at his niece and then broke into a smirk, "You shit. I am impressed. You set me up."

"I asked you nicely to stop."

"Let me ask you something."

Ashley nodded warily.

Uncle Barry looked at her carefully, "did you get me arrested to stop me or punish me?"

"What difference does it make?"

"Well your answer will help me decide if I want to invite you to a holiday vacation in an intimate cabin at Lake Tahoe with my boys. No woman has ever gotten the best of me before. You intrigue me."

Ashley grinned, "Goodbye Uncle Barry and thanks for a very interesting vacation. Who knows? I did buy some stuff at Victoria's Secret that you didn't get to see."

Ashley turned and walked back to her sister as the boarding call was made.

Barry watched as the two girls turned and walked away together. He realized that both girls were the same height and build so maybe Julie could wear some of that lingerie as well. It was a very intriguing thought causing many interesting images to pass through his head as he led his boys out of the airport.