Ashley's Campaign Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley's sexual education continues.
10.5k words
4.59
42.2k
21

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
954 Followers

Saturday and Sunday

Ashley woke up without an alarm. She stretched in contentment with sunlight washing over her body. It was already warm, and the forecast for Saturday was for another scorcher. It had been a long week filled with a mixture of hard work and surprises. She had earned the right to sleep in but as she lay there, she began to think of Ryan and his gravely ill grandmother. Thankfully her Dad and brother had done their best to distract her last night.

Thinking about Ryan, she turned to her night stand and grabbed her cell phone. It said it was 9:06 on Saturday morning.Wow,she thought,almost nine hours of sleep.She quickly checked her text messages and email. There was nothing since late last night when Ryan had texted that his Nana was still clinging to life in the intensive care unit. He was not hopeful about a recovery. She had responded by texting her love and support shortly after receiving the message.

As Ashley relaxed on her bed, she became aware of sounds from the basement gym. Josh was already up and running on the treadmill. Ashley considered taking a break from any physical activity for the day. But, of course, the coach had encouraged them to work out on the weekend to maintain their hard earned fitness level. Ashley rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She braided her hair and brushed her teeth.

Back in her room she pulled on some socks and her cross training shoes. She decided it was warm enough to work out in her skimpy PJs. Besides they needed to go into the wash. Teasing Josh was a secondary benefit. She grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen refrigerator. When she got downstairs, Josh had just finished his run and started his routine with free weights. Even though he had striped to his shorts, his chest was glistening with a light sweat. A floor fan provided only minor relief because of the humidity.

"Good morning traitor."

"Good morning Ash. What's with the traitor talk?"

"As if you don't remember giving the remote control to Dad before you left."

"Well, I asked him to be kind to you. I even told him your safe word. I'm sorry I thought you needed to be distracted from your concern about Ryan. Didn't you enjoy it at all?"

"Right in the middle of Dad telling a story about how he and Mom had used the remote control dildo in a restaurant in Italy, he hit the button over and over. I came hard right in front of Dad. What do you think of that smarty pants?"

"What about your safe word?"

"I never had a chance."

Josh said, "I'm really sorry. Guess I didn't think it through."

Ashley punched him in the arm and laughed. "Well, I'm not sorry. It was awesome! Dad was very talkative, and I heard some great stories about when he and Mom were young. They were wilder than I would have ever thought."

Josh breathed a sigh of relief. Ashley had gotten him good.

Ashley got on the treadmill and set it for 20 minutes. Even though she had a very smooth running style, her generous breasts were bouncing sufficiently behind the thin top to get Josh's attention. Thanks to the large arm holes, Josh's view from the side was particularly arousing.

Josh said, "So what stories did Dad tell you? I don't remember Mom or Dad ever talking much about when they were younger."

So for the next 20 minutes Ashley repeated the stories her Dad had told. Josh kept doing his weight routine as he listened attentively.

When she had first gotten to the basement gym, she had felt slightly chilled. After jogging vigorously for 20 minutes, she had worked up a heavy sweat. Her top was clinging to her curvaceous breasts, highlighting her erect nipples. Her thin briefs were plastered to her body.

After her run, Ashley started with the free weights. Josh had moved to their home gym. After doing a set of bicep curls, Ashley knelt with one knee on the weight bench and did a one arm rowing exercise. Josh had a beautiful view of Ashley's breasts hanging visible through the gaping PJ top.

Josh said, "Jessica commented last night about how I was the best kisser she had ever known. I told her about how you and I had practiced kissing for that party when we were younger. She said she wanted me to show her all of my kissing techniques."

"Ha! I bet you didn't need much convincing."

"Not much, I was a willing teacher and she was a very eager student. I think we practiced for a couple of hours. Toward the end, she let me play with her lovely breasts. Then I tried the old line about blue balls hoping for more. I said I'd be happy with a simple hand job. But she said she was anxious about sex and to give her time. Well, her family is pretty strict."

Ashley said, "Maybe you could send her a link to 'A Girl's 21st Century Guide to Sex.' But then she might just run off to a convent. Best to let her take her time."

Ashley asked Josh to spot her while she did some bench presses. Josh was impressed that she did a set with 120 pounds.

Josh said, "Guys like to brag if they can bench press their weight. I bet you are close to your weight. Do you want to try while I spot? All you have to do is one to get bragging rights."

Ashley was unsure about pressing that much weight. Ashley was very fit and carried 135 pounds on her trim 5' 8" frame.

Ashley said, "Well OK. You need to add 15 pounds to the bar."

Ashley lay back on the bench and got a good grip on the bar sitting in its rest. She took a few deep breaths, puffing as she exhaled. She was pleasantly surprised as she pushed the weight up with only a little struggle. She did two more reps before placing the bar back in its rest.

"Wow, that wasn't as hard as I thought."

Josh replied, "Well if you've been doing 120 pounds for a while. All you needed was motivation to break through that plateau. I think you can do another set of three now."

Ashley took a few more deep breaths and ran off a string of four. The first three had good form, but the last one was a little ragged. Ashley took a long swig from her water bottle.

"Thanks for the encouragement Josh."

Ashley moved to the home gym and did a set of leg curls followed by leg extensions. Josh liked the muscle definition in Ashley's legs. He loved his view of the bottom of her ass as she did a set of leg presses. When Ashley did a set of pull-downs, her top rose up, and Josh had a great view of her lean abs and the bottoms of her curvaceous breasts.

Ashley asked, "Are you done with your workout or are you just going to stand there and stare with your tongue out?"

Josh laughed, "Sorry, I finished my workout. Guess talking about Jessica made me appreciate my beautiful twin sister."

Ashley said, "Well the leg presses were my last one. Any idea where Dad is?"

"Dad? Oh, he left a note saying he'd be back about 1300. Said he had a client to see."

"OK then I think I can help you with your Jessica problem."

Josh said, "What give her lessons on how to do a perfect blowjob?"

Ashley said, "Well when she is ready for that maybe I can give her a lesson, but that is not what I meant."

"OK then I am clueless."

Ashley was enjoying stringing Josh along but put an end to it by saying, "I think you were concerned about your blue balls and I'd like to see if I can learn to deep throat."

Josh blinked. "You mean now? Wouldn't you like to shower first?"

Ashley said, "Yes here and now. What's the point of a shower? We'll just get sweaty again."

"OK. Guess I am game. Hopefully, not too gamey."

Ashley took a thick exercise mat and placed it in the middle of the floor.

She said, "I want try it 69 since the BBC video suggested that position provides a better angle for your cock in my throat. I want to be on top so I can control how deep I take it."

Josh dropped his shorts and laid down on the mat. His cock was already hard from watching Ashley.

Ashley quickly peeled off her sweaty top freeing her bouncing breasts. Next she peeled off her equally sweaty PJ briefs. She dropped her briefs on Josh's face but not before he had a good look at her shaved pussy.

A tiny pale triangle around her pussy contrasted with Ashley's well-tanned body. Josh was overwhelmed by the smell of Ashley's sweat and sex. He inhaled deeply before tossing her briefs aside. Josh was just in time to see Ashley lower her pussy over his face as she stepped over Josh and straddled his chest with her trim thighs. Ashley squealed as she almost slipped off of Josh sweaty chest. Josh quickly grabbed Ashley's ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to his eager mouth. His nose was in her vagina where the fragrance was more sex than sweat. He licked her pussy from her clit to vagina over and over. His hands were kneading her ass like it was a hunk of bread dough. Once again, he was amazed at how soft it was despite the incredible musculature of her ass.

Ashley was on top of Josh with her face just inches from his penis. She wrapped her left arm under his thigh to steady herself and grabbed his ass in response to Josh's massaging hers. Josh was already fully erect when she seized the base of his penis with her right hand. She began by licking his shaft from the base to the top. She took the head into her mouth and swished her tongue around the top. Ashley was afraid that she might be too excited to deep throat without gagging. She started to take slow deep breaths using her diaphragm muscles to calm herself. She liked being on top because she had nearly complete control over Josh's penis. She slowly took Josh in deeper and deeper. She paused when the tip reached the back of her mouth. She pulled back to the tip and took a series of deep breaths. When she was ready, she slid her mouth down his penis until the tip pushed into her throat. She held still for a count of ten and pulled back to the head. She swirled her tongue around the head while twisting her hand gently up and down his shaft.

This position was different since she could not look into his face like she had done before and only knew that Josh was aroused because he was enthusiastically licking her clit. He worked a finger slowly into her dripping wet vagina. When his finger was fully in, he began to rub his finger against her G-spot. When Ashley began buck against his face, he removed his wet finger and placed it on the rosebud of her anus. Gradually he applied more pressure until it popped through her sphincter. He paused with just the first knuckle in her ass. While he paused, he pushed two fingers from his other hand into her welcoming pussy and resumed licking her clit and pussy lips.

His mouth and nose were drenched in the juices dripping from Ashley's sex. The heady aroma of Ashley's pussy was like an aphrodisiac. Josh was now trying to focus on giving Ashley an orgasm in an effort to hold off his own. He pushed the two fingers in her pussy all of the way home and began to rub them against her G-spot. He pushed the finger in her ass all of the way in and began to twist it around.

Ashley fought against losing her self-control under the triple assault from two hands and Josh's tongue. She still alternated between deep breathing with only the tip of Josh's penis in her mouth and deep throating more and more of Josh. However, her deep breathing was becoming ragged in response to Josh's efforts. Still she was happy because she had managed all of this with only the slightest gag at the start. Now instead of just holding his penis still while deep in her throat, she was managing to bob up and down with short strokes. She had no idea how deep she was taking Josh, but the hand that had been holding the base of his shaft was now flat against his groin. When she pulled back to lick the head, she began to pump his cock furiously. She couldn't believe he hadn't come yet. Ashley knew she couldn't last much longer.

Ashley moved the hand on Josh's ass and pushed her middle finger into his anus. She was not in the mood for patience and soon had her finger buried. She copied Josh's attack on her ass and began to twist and pump her finger. She moved her other hand to his balls and began to knead them gently. Now with no hand on his penis, she found that she was taking all of it in down to the base. Her head was making longer strokes when his penis was buried deep in her throat. She rubbed his balls harder as she pulled away to lick the head of his penis. Ashley's once controlled deep breathing had degenerated into a series of deep gasps.

She shoved her mouth down on his cock taking it in deep just as she began to come hard. Her whole body began to shake with her pussy held tightly to Josh's mouth. Fortunately, her orgasm forced her to arch her back, and she pulled away from Josh's cock just as he came in her mouth. She alternated between panting, licking and swallowing as Josh continued to caress her vagina with his tongue and fingers. Her orgasm slowly subsided, and she began to kiss the side of Josh's penis. She lifted her pussy from Josh's face and rolled to the side to escape his grasping fingers. She turned around and lay on his chest with her face buried in his neck. They were both breathing deeply, and Ashley felt blissful.

Finally, Ashley raised up and looked at Josh. He was smiling contently.

Josh said, "Well I don't seem to have a Jessica problem anymore. Guess you cured my blue balls."

Ashley said, "God you're an idiot."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard on the lips. She plunged her tongue into his mouth while pressing her nude, sweaty body against his chest. She was aware that Josh's mouth tasted of her sex. She found the mixture of the flavors in their mouths both strange and exciting.

Ashley pulled back and looked at Josh. "You taste like pussy. Do you like the taste of cum in my mouth?"

"Oh and I thought you were kissing me because you liked me. So you just wanted me to eat my cum?"

Ashley hugged Josh harder and said, "You know I love you. And yes I did want to share the taste."

"Ash, I love you too. I'll always love my beautiful twin."

Ashley gave her brother another intense kiss while caressing his face with her hand.

Finally, she pulled back and said, "I hate to spoil the fun, but I am hungry and I have things I have to do today. Let's shower, and I'll whip up some scrambled eggs and ham. I think there are some left over baked potatoes you can turn into hash browns."

"You are always the practical one but I haven't eaten yet either. I'm starving. How about we shower together?"

"Josh, if we shower together I'll never get out of the house. You can use Dad's shower. Now go!"

Ashley texted Emily and Beth while she and Josh were eating a mound of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese accompanied with hash brown potatoes mixed with onions and peppers. The girls all urgently needed new school clothes since this was their senior year, and the old ones just wouldn't do. Ashley agreed to pick up Emily and meet Beth at the mall. Sometimes a Miata shows just how impractical it is – like if you have more than one friend.

At the mall, Ashley tried to follow her Dad's advice to find items that would work together to make various outfits. She managed to pick up a number of basic items that would work that way. Unfortunately, the designers of women's clothes seemed to be in a conspiracy. Some of the more exciting outfits just would not go with anything else. In addition, some of them required special shoes and accessories. By the end of the afternoon, Ashley was worried about the total bill. Well, anyway at least she could take some of them back if she changed her mind. She thought she'd model the clothes for her Dad and let him be part of the decision.

Ashley had promised Emily that they would go to her Mom's store to check out the fall clothes. Beth said she was over her budget and begged off. Emily's Mom, Kathy was happy to see them and gave them extra attention. Ashley found some lovely items including a couple of pullover sweaters that met her Dad's standard of interchangeable outfits.

Kathy said, "I understand you are running for Homecoming Queen. Maybe I could show you some gorgeous dresses in an exclusive catalog. No one else will be wearing the same dress. If you see something you like, we can order it in your size."

Ashley replied, "That would be great. Any chance you have a dress that is convertible?"

Kathy asked her what she had in mind.

"At last year's prom all of the girls went through inspection on the way in to make sure they met the dress code. Old Ms. Sturgeon did the inspections and used her unique interpretation of the rules. After 8 o'clock, they don't let anyone go in or out to prevent drinking. Ms. Sturgeon went home at that point. At that point, several girls modified their outfits. Some took off their jackets to reveal more cleavage. Others undid fastening to reveal slits up the sides of their dresses. A couple of girls somehow fixed their gowns to make them shorter. I've heard it's the same drill at the homecoming dance."

Kathy laughed, "OK I see what you mean. Old Ms. Sturgeon was a prude even when I was in high school. Come over here I think I have just what you want."

She got out a catalog out of her office and opened it to show Ashley a collection of elegant dresses. She turned to a page with several pictures of a spectacular backless formal dress. The white taffeta fabric had gold colored metallic threads subtly woven in to produce a shimmering effect. The dress came with a jacket that had elbow length sleeves. With the jacket removed, one could see a simple top. The back was bare to a gathered waist. The front neckline plunged down just below the breasts, and the top was tied behind the neck. The taffeta material ended in the middle of the model's thighs while one side curved up to a four inch slit. A rustic cotton lace slip under the top fell straight to just above her white high heel shoes.

Emil's Mom said, "The slip looks like it is an integral part of the gown but as you can see it can be removed to create a delightful cocktail dress. Even with the slip and jacket off you will still pass inspection by any of the teachers except Ms. Sturgeon. In addition, you'll be able to wear it more than once since you can mix and match the pieces to give you different looks.

Ashley loved the dress. She thought her Dad would like the idea of being able to wear it in different combinations. She turned to Emily and asked, "What do think? Would I look OK in this dress? The model is much thinner than me."

Both Emily and Kathy exclaimed that the dress was perfect for her. The dress would show off her athletic body to perfection.

Kathy said, "I can show you how you'd look in the dress. If you step against this green wall, I can snap some pictures with my tablet and model the dress on you."

Ashley was thrilled with the computer rendering of her in the dress. She had Kathy take her measurements and fill out the order on the spot. Kathy printed out pictures of her in the dress for her to take home. She would need approval from her Dad for such a big expenditure.

Just as she and Emily were about to leave the shop, she got a text from Ryan to call him. Ashley called him immediately. His grandmother was still in the ICU, and her condition was stable but she was unconscious and possibly dying. His parents suggested that he return home while they remain at the hospital. He had protested at first but finally agreed as the boredom of sitting around in a hospital waiting room took its toll. His Dad said he needed to concentrate on school and football practice. If he left now, he might get two sound nights' sleep before Monday's practice. He expected to leave after dinner and be home before 9. Could she meet him at his house?

Ashley was delighted. She had looked forward to seeing him all week. His grandmother's sudden illness had robbed her of a chance to see him on Friday night. Now she was worried about Ryan and wanted to comfort him. She had planned on talking to him Friday night about his feelings on the homecoming campaign taking a nasty turn. Ashley wouldn't run for homecoming queen without his full support. She wasn't sure how bring up Taylor's concerns and wanted to look him in the eye when she brought it up. Since he was getting home late, she decided to push that conversation off and concentrate on Ryan's misery.

loerics
loerics
954 Followers