Ashley's Campaign Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen said, "Do you want me to stop?"

Ashley moaned as Ellen rubbed both of her nipples at once.

Ashley blushed and said, "Please don't stop."

Ashley put her hand on the back of Ellen's neck and drew her lips in for a warm kiss. Ashley cupped one of Ellen's plump breasts and pushed her tongue into Ellen's mouth. The girls were interrupted by the jets on the jacuzzi shutting off.

Ellen said, "We need to get out before we cook. Let's swim a lap and go lie down on one of the recliners."

Ellen took Ashley's hand and helped Ashley to climb out of the hot tub. Ashley felt light headed.

Ellen laughed and said, "I guess I don't know the strength of my kisses. Come on darling let's get into the pool."

Ashley and Ellen dove into the pool together and both of them swam a couple of quick laps. They exited by the stairs and Ellen led Ashley to a chaise lounge under an umbrella. Ellen laid down next to Ashley and pressed her cold body against Ashley's. Ellen kissed the shivering girl intensely. Ashley's cold hard nipples pressed against Ellen's abundant breasts. Ellen's hand dropped to the small of Ashley's back and she pushed her knee between Ashley's thighs. Ellen dropped her mouth to Ashley's breasts and sucked a cold nipple into her warm mouth. Ashley groaned as Ellen flicked her nipple with an eager tongue.

Ashley cupped Ellen's breast and rubbed her fingers over Ellen's hard nipple. Ashley had only been intimate with one other girl. Emily's body was much smaller and she had magnificent but petite breasts. Ellen was nearly as tall as Ashley, but her breasts were larger. Ashley loved the way that they overflowed her hand. Ellen's breasts were so soft and her nipples so pink. Ashley pushed Ellen back and moved her mouth to Ellen's generous breast. Ashley wrapped her lips around Ellen's nipple and sucked hard.

Ellen moaned and arched her back to push her breast into Ashley's hungry mouth. Ellen put a hand behind Ashley's head and ground her soft breast against Ashley's lips. Ellen ran her hand down Ashley's trim stomach to cup Ashley's wet pussy. Ashley's eyes flew open at the intimate touch.

Ellen said, "Relax, I'll take care of you if you take care of me."

Ashley nodded and let out a deep groan as Ellen's fingers plunged deep into her pussy. Ashley could not believe how aroused she was. Every touch felt like a hundred probing fingers. Her body was on fire and her pussy was soaking. Ellen pumped her fingers into Ashley pussy and then dragged them out across Ashley's engorged labia and up to her clit.

Ashley hummed as she copied Ellen's moves. Soon she had Ellen squealing with pleasure. Ellen's body shuddered as she climaxed. Ashley plunged two fingers deep into Ellen's vagina as the cheerleader's pussy convulsed around Ashley's fingers.

Ellen cupped Ashley's ass with her other hand as she rubbed Ashley's clit with renewed vigor. She pinched Ashley's clit between her fingers and gently twisted the hard little nub. Ashley shrieked as she came. Ashley's pushed her fingers hard into Ellen's pussy as her orgasm went on and on. Both girls collapsed back onto the lounge as their pussies continued to shudder. Their fingers remained buried in each others pussy as their breathing came in ragged gasps.

Finally, Ashley rolled toward Ellen and put her arm around Ellen's body. She kissed Ellen lightly on the lips and simply said, "Thanks."

Ellen slowly drew her fingers from Ashley's pussy causing Ashley to quiver in Ellen's arms. Ellen pulled her fingers to her mouth and slurped Ashley's nectar with delight.

Ellen said, "Ashley, your are delicious. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

Ellen laughed and plunged her fingers back into Ashley's defenseless pussy. Ellen swirled her fingers around as Ashley squirmed. As Ellen removed her fingers, she dragged her hand lightly across Ashley's clit. Ellen brought her fingers to Ashley's mouth.

"Have a taste. It's pure ambrosia."

Ashley laughed and hesitatively licked Elle's juice covered fingers. Ashley sighed as she tasted herself. Ellen pressed her fingers against Ashley's mouth and Ashley sucked Ellen's drenched fingers into her mouth. Ashley smiled and pulled her fingers from Ellen's slit.

Ashley said, "I have to compare your flavor."

Ashley sucked on her fingers wet with Ellen's nectar. Ashley smiled in appreciation of the difference.

Ashley said, "I love the taste of your pussy. It tastes similar to mine but with banana and vanilla notes."

Ellen laughed, "You describe sipping pussy juice as if you were wine tasting."

Ashley pushed her fingers into Ellen's pussy and scooped out a measure of pussy juice. She held he fingers up for Ellen to taste.

Ashley said, "Here try this juicy nectar. See if you don't taste banana and vanilla?"

Ellen laughed before slurping her own juices from Ashley's fingers.

Ashley was interrupted by the sound of the sliding door to the patio opening. Maria came out to the table and began to pick the girl's clothes. She folded each girl's clothes and placed them in a separate pile. She scooped up the clothes and disappeared inside without once glancing at the naked girls.

Ashley said with concern, "Maria has my clothes."

Ellen laughed and said, "Maria will put them in my bedroom. My Dad gave her strict orders to pick up after me as a result of an embarrassing incident when I was much younger. He was mortified one evening when he brought a client home and the patio was littered with my clothes. I think the Minnie Mouse panties and bra were too much for my Dad's guest. His client left and never came back. Any way we can duck into my room through that door over there if my parents happen to come home early."

Ashley looked at a nearby sliding door to Ellen's room and relaxed.

Ellen said, "Now before we were interrupted, I think we were savoring each other's essence. I want to drink a lot more of your nectar and there is only one way to do it."

Ellen sat up and laid back down with her face in front of Ashley's bald pussy. Ellen rolled on top of Ashley and gently spread Ashley's legs. Ellen's legs were straddling Ashley's face and her glistening pussy was inches from Ashley's mouth. Ashley inhaled deeply and her nose was rewarded with the spicy aroma of Ellen's wet pussy. Ellen's pink pussy lips were engorged and her clit was extended from its protective hood. As Ashley extended her tongue to lick Ellen's exposed sex, Ellen fastened her mouth on Ashley's clit. Ashley squealed and bucked her hips into Ellen's face.

Ellen protested, "Careful or you'll break my nose."

Before Ellen could return to Ashley's pussy, Ashley sucked Ellen's clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue across the tip. It was Ellen's turn to gasp in surprised delight. Soon the girls learned to perform as a team and both of them were eagerly lapping their tongues across the others pussy. Ellen pushed two fingers into Ashley's pussy and ran her fingertips against Ashley's G-spot. Ashley copied her partner and soon they were both pumping their fingers into the others gaping pussy while they sucked on the other's clit.

Ashley could feel that she was getting close to another orgasm and doubled her efforts on Ellen's pussy. Just when she felt she could take no more, Ellen pulled her fingers from Ashley's pussy and shoved a juicy finger into Ashley's ass. Ashley's world exploded and her pussy drenched Ellen's face with her nectar. Ashley shuddered over and over as Ellen continued sucking on her clit.

All the while Ashley was propelling Ellen to her own orgasm, Ashley did not let up twisting and pumping her fingers into Ellen's vagina. Ashley sucked Ellen's clit between her teeth and bit gently as her tongue danced across Ellen's tormented clit. Ellen squealed and struggled to escape the love bite. Ashley held Ellen trapped with a firm hand on her curvaceous ass as Ellen squirmed. She plunged her tongue into Ellen's pussy and her rival came hard.

The girls remained entwined as their bodies quivered and occasionally shook. When Ellen regained her senses, she twisted around and drew Ashley to her. She kissed Ashley over and over.

Ellen said, "I love you."

Ashley's heart melted and she began to sob in Ellen's embrace. Ellen stroked Ashley's hair. As Ashley's crying subsided, she drifted into a peaceful sleep nestled in Ellen's consoling arms.

Ashley was startled awake by a shriek from Ellen.

"Oh my God! My Dad is home early."

Ellen ran across the patio to her bedroom door. She pulled on it in vain. It was locked. Ellen ran back to Ashley.

Ellen gasped, "You have to hide. I'm grounded and not allowed visitors. If my Dad finds you here, I'll be in horrible trouble. I'll let you into my bedroom as soon as I can."

Ellen sprinted for the patio door to the kitchen and scurried inside. Ashley saw Ellen run around a corner seconds before her Dad walked into the kitchen. If he looked out to the patio, he would see her. Ashley panicked and ran over to Ellen's bedroom door. Her heart was pounding as she crouched behind a short bush.

Ashley nearly jumped out of her skin when Jimi Hendrix's 'Voodoo Chile' started blasting over the patio speakers. Ellen's Dad walked out to the patio table and poured a healthy portion of bourbon over ice. He took a long swig of his drink before accompanying Jimi on his air guitar. Ashley peered around the bush at Ellen's Dad in amazement. Her mouth was still hanging open when Ellen came out to the patio and joined her Dad's pantomime. Ellen had quickly dressed in the same outfit that she had worn for Ashley's visit. Ashley felt trapped. She could do nothing until Ellen's Dad cleared the pool area.

Ashley thought she was in luck when Ellen's Dad finished his bourbon and headed back inside with Ellen. Ashley darted for the door to Ellen's bedroom and tugged on the handle in vain. Surely Ellen had the opportunity to unlock the door. Ashley heard the patio door slide open again and she quickly ducked behind the same bush. Ellen's Dad was wearing his swim trunks. He dropped a towel on a chair and adjusted his swim goggles. He jumped into the pool and began swimming lap after lap.

Surely Ellen would unlock her door now. Ellen drew back the curtains and stared out of the glass door. Ellen smiled at Ashley and gave her a thumbs up. Ashley was so close to the door she could almost touch it. If Ellen opened the door, she could quickly duck inside. It looked to Ashley that Ellen was timing her Dad's laps and planned to open the door when her Dad was swimming away from the girls. Soon Ashley would be safely inside.

Ellen's Dad stopped swimming and held on to the edge of the pool. He waved at Ellen and pulled himself out of the pool. 'Gypsy Eyes' was blaring over the speakers as Ellen's Dad walked toward Ellen's bedroom door. Ashley felt like a deer in headlights. Another few steps and he would find a naked girl hiding in his yard. Ellen slid the door open and stepped outside. She pushed the door closed after she stepped out. She put her arm around her Dad and guided him back to the kitchen. Her Dad grabbed the bottle of bourbon and disappeared into the house with Ellen. Hendrix was silenced momentarily while Ellen's Dad switched the music to the indoor speakers.

Ashley jumped for the door handle and tugged. Ellen was such an idiot. She had locked the door behind her. Ashley could see down the hallway from Ellen's room. She was surprised when she saw Ellen and her Dad heading for Ellen's room. Her hiding place was no longer safe. Ashley ran across the patio and hid behind a grove of bushes and trees near the fence. Ashley was surprised at the exertion required to run such a short distance.

Ashley felt that her thoughts were muddled. She was aware that she was overreacting to every stimulus. When she moved, it felt like she was swimming in molasses. The landscape appeared to have been painted in pastel colors by Monet. She had not paid her mental state much attention while she was enjoying herself with Ellen. Now that she was in a jam, she was more aware that her thinking was chaotic. She had been fine until she drank the iced tea, but Ellen had drunk the same tea. Ashley had even had her choice of glasses. Maybe Ellen was also high from drinking the tea and was just forgetting to let her into her bedroom. Or maybe Ellen had intentionally drunk a lot less and knew exactly what she was doing.

Ashley's legs were cramping from crouching behind a bush. She moved behind a tree and tried to think what she would do if Ellen did not let her have her clothes. Ashley's phone was in her shorts along with her car keys. Walking home was out of the question. It was over 5 miles across the river and through the town. She had to get inside and retrieve her clothes.

As Ashley leaned against the tree, she became more aware of her surroundings. She could hear some boys just on the other side of the fence playing basketball. She could hear the squeals of young children playing in the backyard of the house on the other side of Ellen's backyard. Ellen's Dad was still playing loud rock music inside the house. Someone across the street was mowing their lawn. Ellen's neighborhood was much noisier than Ashley's secluded house across town.

Ashley was startled when a basketball landed nearby. She stifled a shriek and scurried to the other side of the tree as a gate in the fence opened nearby. She saw James walk into Ellen's back yard and look around for the errant ball. Ashley remembered him as the friendly basketball player who had checked her hall pass when she was wearing her little yellow dress. James saw the basketball on the ground behind the tree where she was hiding. James started for the basketball.

Ashley stuck her head out from behind the tree trunk and said, "Please stop. I'll get the ball for you."

James paused and started walking toward the ball. He said, "No problem, I'll just get the ball."

Ashley squealed, "No please! I don't have anything on. I was swimming with Ellen when her Dad came home early. I'm waiting out here for Ellen to let me into her room. So please just turn around."

James turned around just a couple of feet from Ashley's hiding spot. Ashley darted to grab the ball. She hid behind the tree and rolled the ball toward James.

James bent down and retrieved the ball, "Thanks. Can I help?"

Ashley said, "I would be grateful if you loaned me your tee shirt. Then maybe you could let me use your cell phone. I'll try calling Ellen. If that doesn't work, I'll just call my brother."

James said, "The tee shirt is sweaty and gross."

Ashley said, "Beggars cannot be choosers. It beats what I am wearing now."

James laughed and pulled off his tee shirt. He crumbled it into a ball and tossed it over Ashley's head. The wet tee shirt caught on a branch behind her and well over Ashley's head. Ashley looked at the shirt in dismay. The bottom of the shirt dangled down but was still well over her head. On a good day, she could have easily jumped that far. The effects of the iced tea reduced her confidence.

James said, "I've been missing a lot of shots today, but that has to be the worst. Sorry, let me get it."

James started to walk toward the tee shirt.

Ashley yelled, "Stop! I'll get it. Maybe you could go get your cell phone while I get the shirt. Just close the gate and knock when you come back."

James said, "OK, It'll be a bit since I have to go back to the house for my phone."

As soon as he closed the gate, Ashley walked back to the tee shirt. It was several feet above her outstretched hands, but low enough she should be able to grab it. The worse part was that the soaking wet shirt was dripping on her stinging her eyes. Ashley jumped from where she was standing and missed the bottom by a lot. It felt like there was an anchor tied to her feet. Ashley backed up and took a running jump at the shirt. She was a lot closer and she tried it again just brushing the shirt with her fingertips. She knew she'd get it with a good jump.

As Ashley backed up for another run, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. Ashley shrieked and darted behind the tree. James and five other boys from the basketball game had snuck quietly through the gate and had been watching. Two of the boys were filming Ashley on their phones. She recognized one of the gang as her tormentor from the nurse's office. Ashley felt her stomach knot in panic.

James said, "I believe you know Travis from the nurse's office. You may recognize the other guys from the exhibition you and your friend put on after soccer practice. They were delighted with the pictures and movies from your escapade in the yellow dress and I know they are enjoying your current show. Your bouncing breasts are as delightful as your shaved pussy. Please don't let us stop you."

Ashley cried, "I thought you were going to help me, but I guess you don't understand the concept. Please just go!"

Travis said, "Ashley, just chill. We just want to help you. I can see you are having a hard time reaching the tee shirt. Maybe we can give you a boost up?"

While Travis and James were talking, the other boys had fanned out and now surrounded Ashley.

Travis said, "Ben, Stan, why don't you lift Ashley by the arms."

Before Ashley could move, the two boys seized her upper arms and lifted her off of the ground. Ashley hung in the air thrashing her legs in vain.

Ashley squealed, "Let go of me! You idiots. I can't reach the shirt when you are holding my arms."

Travis said, "No need to be rude, Ashley. They're just trying to help. We cannot all be rocket scientists. Larry, Hugh, lift her by her legs."

The two boys seized Ashley by her thighs as she struggled futilely in their firm grasp. Ashley was now held in a sitting position in mid-air.

Ashley yelled, "Put me down!"

As Ashley squirmed, the boys spread her thighs and Travis moved in close to her knees. James was at his side taking a movie with his phone focused on her bald pussy.

Travis laughed and said, "Once again I find you naked with me between your knees. I have to admit I'm getting very fond of this position."

Ashley said, "Let me go. I'm going to yell and you'll be in big trouble."

Travis laughed, "Yell all you want. In fact, I plan on giving you lots to yell about. It's really noisy right now with kids screaming in the yard next store and someone running their leaf blower. That idiot runs his blower for an hour or two every night so we have plenty of time. So please howl as much as you'd like, it'll only add to our excitement."

Ashley tried one last desperate ploy. She said, "Ellen will be looking for me soon. I doubt she'd enjoy you guys abusing her guest."

Travis laughed and said, "You've got to be kidding. Who do you think told us you were here? She called me and told us to have fun. Her exact words were 'destroy the bitch!' I figure that there are six of us and you have three holes so it'll take a while. Luckily we have plenty of time and we can always save some time by doubling up."

Ashley twisted her trapped body in desperation and screamed.

When she stopped for breath, James said, "Travis, I think we should be gentlemen."

Travis said, "What the fuck do you mean by that James?"

James said, "I mean ladies first. I want you to get her off while I film it. I wouldn't want anyone to say we raped her."

Travis said, "Good thinking. OK, I'll do her pussy. The rest of you can grab ass or tits. I know she likes her nipples twisted. Now pull her legs wide apart."

Travis waited while Ashley squirmed in vain as the boys holding her used their free hands to maul her breasts and ass cheeks. Ashley's strength faded as she struggled against the firm grasp of the four boys.

Travis moved in closer and cupped Ashley's pussy. He rubbed her pussy lips and teased her clit before pulling Ashley's labia open to expose her gaping vagina to James' camera.