Ashley's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

"What ever happened to the trust and love Ashley? We could have talked this over. I got home to an empty house. You had run off. What was I supposed to think? Besides...if you keep dancing it won't matter anyway. I have thought it over and I can't accept you dancing, and since you are the best Ann has I can imagine that you won't be quitting any time soon."

"You are not making this any easier Doug."

"Divorces are not always easy Ashley. You made it very clear to me that day in the hotel room where I stood. Your actions since have engraved your words in stone in my mind. I lost my best friend, my wife, my lover, to a fantasy. Other men are more important than your husband. Well, fuck that. I can't take second place to anyone in this marriage, and you can't seem to go back to what we had before. We're done aren't we?"

"DAMN IT DOUG. Quit it. I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you like I have, but I was so mad that day...I had left on the plane before I realized that I was going to lose the best thing I had ever had in my life. You. Then, when I got home I knew that I couldn't be there when you got home because you would be too angry with me. I went to Ann's and that's where I've been this whole time."

"Yeah. I'm aware of that. Instead of being home with your husband you've been dancing, stripping, showing your stuff to strangers. Letting them touch you. Probably fuck you too. I'm supposed to think that I'm the bad guy here? You left me Ashley. You ran out on me. You set the path we are on now, not me."

"Look. I don't want a divorce Doug. I want to spend my days growing old with the man I love with all my heart. You. I'll quit dancing. I only did it these last weeks to make some money. I didn't feel right taking the money you had worked so hard for, and I had not really brought much else into the marriage. I just want to move back home with you Doug. I want you."

"Answer me this one thing. I know you Ashley. I know your sex drive. You couldn't have gone all this time without sex. Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you have sex with someone else?"

She was silent. That silence was deafening too. It spoke volumes. She had cheated on me. I could see it in her eyes. She had fucked some other guy and what...hoped that I would take her back now? He hadn't worked out so second best was better than any other alternative?

"Well, I'm waiting. Did you have sex with some guy?"

"No."

"What? Then why the hesitation? Are you lying to me now? If you are...that would kill our marriage Ashley. We've always had our honesty with each other. Don't ruin it now."

"I didn't have sex with a man Doug. I...well, you are right...I have a high sex drive. But I never had sex with a man. I did however, have sex with a couple of women. Ann being one of them."

I sat there, still tied up, helpless for all practical purposes. Hearing my wife confess to having cheated on me, but with women? Confused I remained silent. How did I feel about this revelation? I didn't know.

"Look Doug, I'm not saying that I wasn't tempted to have another man. I did feel that I had to remain true to you until we got this all sorted out. I love you and I'm tired of the hurt, the pain, and the sleeping alone at night. I just want us to be a couple again. Man and wife. Lovers. That's all I want."

"That's all I wanted weeks ago Ashley. We've both wasted too much time like this. I just can't accept the dancing thing, and I don't know why. You're good at it. Perhaps I am just afraid of losing you to some guy with more of everything. I don't know. Look, I'm done drinking. No more of that. I'm fairly calm right now"

Ann moved behind me and soon I felt her untying the ropes that bound me to the chair. I was still in a bit of a shocked state finding out that Ann was the owner of the strip club, and then that her and Ashley had been lovers too. I still didn't know what to think about that. Was it still cheating even though a man's cock hadn't been in the picture? I wasn't sure.

I know that many people reading this will say that yes, Ashley cheated on me. Others will argue that her being with a woman, while in some ways could be considered cheating, wasn't in the same ball park as if she had been with a man.

All I knew was that I wanted the misery to stop. I was tired of not having her with me. Tired of being alone in my bed at night. Tired of waking every morning to just myself in the house. My anger with all that had happened was drained. I needed to get my wife back in my life...or finish it all and apply for the divorce.

Time heals all wounds they say. I'm not sure. Some wounds can be mortal and the time needed does not exist. Other wounds can be healed quite simply and quickly. All I knew was that Ashley and I had a long and probably rocky road ahead of us. I only hoped that things would work out for the best.

That day, our talk was long and heart felt. For the first time since that fateful day in the hotel room we actually talked to each other instead of shouting. Ann being there may have helped to keep us on track too. She turned out to be a neutral party. More so than I would have thought.

Considering that she had a vested interest in keeping Ashley dancing in her club, she was not saying or applying any pressure on Ashley to stay working for her. Several times in our discussion she even took my side on an issue too.

Ann ended up sticking around the next night and we all watched a movie. Then, afterwards, Ashley and I went into our bedroom and made love. Most of the night as a matter of fact. It was quiet, gentle, and thoughtful love making. I think we both needed it to be that way too.

The next morning, we woke to the smell of bacon. Ann had gotten up and made breakfast for us all. After eating we went into town to Ann's place and picked up Ashley's stuff. She hadn't taken most of her things to begin with, mostly her clothes.

Ann took Ashley aside at one point and they had a talk while I put everything in the car. I was not sure what they were talking about, and I wasn't too sure that Ann wasn't trying to talk Ashley into dancing some more. I could see a whole lot of head shaking going on is all I knew.

"Doug, you two need to settle an issue. Mostly for me so I can make business arrangements as needed. Is Ashley going to dance anymore for me?"

They were both looking at me as if it were all up to me now. I went blank. We hadn't actually made that decision yet, and I was not sure what I thought either.

"Um...I'm not sure. Ashley?"

"At the risk of starting a fight all over I will say what I would like. Doug, I know that you dislike my dancing, but I have found that I really love to dance. I am not interested in other men before you get all worked up. I just like that feeling I get while showing off my body and seeing strangers wanting me, desiring me, lusting after me. If you truly don't want me to dance because you don't want me to then I will understand. But at least come and see me dance one time. You may change your mind."

"I don't know Ashley. The thought of those men seeing you naked...your dancing for them...it's like you are having sex with them. I feel like I can't compete with them either. I loved it when you danced for me, but that was just us and just for me too. I just don't know what to say now. I love you and want you to be happy, but this may be too much for me to take."

Ann had been listening to us and then she started to shake her head.

"You both are stuck on this dancing thing. Ashley...you get off on the men seeing you, that is what quite a few of the dancers say too. I can see Doug's point too. You are his wife, and before your dancing was just for him. You are both trying to not hurt the other's feelings here but now...one of you has to make that choice. So, my idea is that Ashley, you go get ready to dance. Doug, you go take Ashley's things home and come back here and pick us up. Then, all of us will go to the club where Ashley will dance like usual, only this time, Doug, you will see her dancing. I will sit with you as will my bouncers. I will also have two or three of my married dancers talk to you and answer any questions either of you may have afterwards. Logically, it's the only way to get past this stalemate."

"I watch Ashley dance today? A one time thing for her if I don't like it then? Or will I be ganged up on some more?"

"Doug, you know I have not been feeling well. Ashley has been truthful with you all this time. She never really started to dance until your blowup at the hotel that day. She just was trying to get you to let her try it one time. I can't have her dancing for me if it's going to be driving you nuts. I also won't be a part of you two breaking up either. This is going to be all you Doug. What you want. Of course, Ashley has that last veto power, but that will lead to your divorce too I fear. I think you really need to watch her and then talk to other married dancers and see how their spouses and them worked things out in their cases."

"Well, considering the things that we have done over the last year I guess watching my wife strip in a club can't be too bad a deal. Since I want to stay married to you Ashley, I'm willing to go watch you dance today. I'm not going to guarantee anything though. I am still leaning towards you not dancing. I have to be honest about that because that may not change. While you are dancing you need to ask yourself if that rush you get from those other men is worth the possibility of us breaking up too."

"That's only fair Doug. I wish you could see things differently, and perhaps when you see me...well, we will find out."

"Ok Ann. You have a deal. I'll take Ashley's things home and then come back and pick you guys up. Then we will go watch Ashley dance."

As I drove to our house I kept wondering why I was having such a hard time with Ashley wanting to dance. We had been pretty free about things up until now. Why was I so stuck on these fears of losing her? My thoughts were in a turmoil and I was no closer to an answer when I pulled back up at Ann's place than I was when I had left.

We went to the club and as Ashley got ready in back Ann called a few of the married dancers out to talk to me and answer any questions I had. Five dancer's came out to talk, volunteers. They wanted to explain to me how their husbands handled their jobs, and some of the problems that they had gotten over.

By the time Ashley came out to do her first number I had learned more than I had known to ask. I could see that for at least these girls, it was working. Their husbands even tagged along if they did a bachelor party or other private party too. Ann always had one or sometimes two bouncers to guard the dancers at these events too. I found out that Ann's club was truly all above board.

The music leading up to Ashley's routine came on and I recognized it immediately. It was the song. Our song. Every couple has one, and the instant I heard the beginning of it I knew that Ashley was coming out next.

When she appeared, the men in the room crowded in closer and were paying rapt attention. They knew her very well and all of them wanted to be as close as they could to the stage she was on.

"Ever since she came here it's been a bit hard on any dancer's that are in their routines on the other stages. She is so good, so smooth, and so beautiful, the men flock to her stage. Some of the girls have gotten attitudes about it too. It does of course, effect their tips also. Still, Ashley is such a great person they can't help but like her. Most of the ones with the real problems have either moved on to other clubs, or different shifts."

Ann was talking to me as Ashley made her entrance. And what an entrance it was. She was wearing a uniform like a fireman. The center pole on the stage she was on came from the balcony above the main area. She stepped out and as the music came up in volume she slid down that pole just like a real fireman would have. When she hit the floor she spun away and strutted out along the length of the stage and began to dance.

Her uniform hid her body fully. Even the helmet was authentic so it hid her hair. She pulled it off and shook her head, her hair cascaded down around her shoulders and to her waist. Then, still walking with the strut, in time to the beat, she began to snap around, tossing her gloves off to one side.

Her hands and head looked so small in the big coat pants and boots. She moved such that there was no doubt that there was a woman under those clothes beginning to come out. She walked around the stage, the music thumping and started to undo one button at a time on the front of that coat.

I could see that she had it zipped up underneath too. As the last button came undone, she started on the zipper. Here, she teased all of us to distraction. She would bend forward almost until her head was lower than her knees and pull on the top of that neon yellow coat, as if to show us her tits.

The crowd was going wild now. The tips were floating onto the stage as she spun and twisted around, teasing and tempting us all. I found that my cock was getting hard as I watched her and she hadn't even shown much skin at all yet.

She got to the middle of the stage and began to move the zipper up and down in time to the music, each time letting it get a bit lower and not going up as far as it had been. Soon, we could see that she was wearing some kind of red shiny bra under that coat. The pants came up hiding her pretty much, since they were the real deal, they were bibbed. That protection had probably never been intended to be used as a fire starter, but that is exactly what she was doing right now.

I looked around at the men watching her and saw lust, passion, desire, need, and even anguish in a few. She was upsetting them and provoking them to an extreme amount. Hell, I was married to her and knew what she looked like in person and I was getting hotter than I ever had been.

All these men lusting after my wife kind of gave me a rush too. I was discovering that if they knew that I was her husband their jealousy would be directed at me. I knew that at the moment anyway, that beautiful creature on that stage. The one that was dancing sexily and wantonly for us was coming home with me.

Ashley had gotten the coat totally unzipped now and flung it off spinning around several times with it flying wide, before letting it go towards her other clothes that were now starting to make a large pile.

She started on the straps of the bib pants now. I could see that the boots were going to impede the removal of those pants and wondered how she was going to handle that part. We all soon found out. As the straps were pulled up and off her shoulders, she kept them high in the air. The pants pulled up a bit.

As soon as she felt them get to the right height up her body, she turned and kicked off those boots as easily as if she did it every day. She must have practiced those moves quite a bit to get them down so pat. Not once did I see any hangup or jerky movement.

Her bare feet were now on the stage, and she began to play with the straps of the pants. Up, out, part way down, then all the way back onto her shoulders. The men in the audience were moaning loudly as she would put those straps back on her shoulders. Then, suddenly, she pulled them off as she began to tightly dance around the pole in the middle of the floor. Not touching it, she just pranced around it.

She let the straps fall to her waist, and as they hit the sides of her legs, her hands wrapped around the pole and she began to spin faster. Her chest came into view, and soon the pants began to slip down her legs.

Once they hung up a bit, not being able to go any farther due to the pole, she stopped spinning and stood up. She took a few little baby steps, each time the pants fell further and further. When they were piled up around her lower legs and ankles, she made one little jump and out she came. She turned and kicked the pants over to the pile.

Turning back in just a red leather bra and red leather G-string, she began to dance freely and sexily. The men were yelling, shouting and throwing money at her. She would dance in close, letting them put dollars in her garter or G-string then dance away before they could grab a feel of her.

Her movements became a bit slower and sensual now as the music changed into another song. The DJ did a great job cuing up the music, as there was no break between the songs. She began to tease again, this time with undoing her bra. Soon that went flying off her body to the pile. Her breasts gleamed in the lights and I could see a fine sheen of sweat all over her body.

She was lost in her dance I could see as she looked at me, but didn't see me. Her hands caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples, then pulling them way out. She shook them in the faces of the men along the stage, and a couple of times the bouncers had to move in close to stop a man from climbing up on the stage with her.

Ashley kept dancing, never hesitating once. Then she began to caress her G-string. Down a bit, back up...down a bit more, back up a little bit. Bit by bit, she worked them down until with her back to the crowd, she let them drop to the floor.

As she turned back to us the crowd went ballistic. I was amazed. Money was flying through the air, men shouting, yelling, begging. Her pussy lips glistened in the lower stage lighting. She was hot and horny I could see. Hell, all of these men could see that.

She danced in close and let them touch her legs. Then she began to work off the floor laying on her back. Spreading her legs wide, holding them up, moving around, spinning, turning, rolling, all the time heading closer and closer to where I was sitting.

Once she got right in front of me, with all these strangers watching, she put one foot on each of my shoulders. Then she pulled me forward right at her pussy. I lost my surroundings as I stared at her clean-shaven pussy, those shiny lips, that inviting slit begging for my tongue.

Before I knew what had happened I was being pulled away. I had gotten my tongue right on her pussy and managed to give her a nice lick from bottom to top. She tasted so sweet. She was so wet. I was so horny. Ann had a hand on one of my arms and a bouncer on the other. They had to work to get me back.

Ashley smiled at me, winking, and moved on around the stage. I was the only one she touched. All the others would try to touch her but she would skillfully hold them at bay with her feet or hands. Her routine went a bit longer and at the end of the third song she left to a deafening round of applause and shouts. I am not sure how much money there was on the stage, but one of the bouncers swept it up near her clothes.

She ran off stage and the crowd clapped and shouted for more. The DJ had a hard time getting the next girl's routine on line with the way the crowd was carrying on. I could see that Ashley was a much favored dancer. Not doubt about it.

Ann grabbed my hand and with the other dancers in tow, she led me back to her office. Some drinks appeared and I was made comfortable on the couch as the dancers rounded up chairs to ring around me. Ashley came in a few minutes later, her hair wet and dressed in a robe. She sat right next to me with just a hint of hesitation.

I knew it was due to my attitude over the last weeks and she was not sure how I was going to react. My thoughts were just now coming back to earth. She had worked not only me but all those men out there into a frenzy.

She took my hand and looked into my eyes. Smiling I could see the question in her eyes. Ann broke my concentration.

"So, now you see why I don't want to lose Ashley as a dancer Doug. She has a charisma that lends itself to dancing. That and the fact that she is so beautiful. Of course all my girls are beautiful, but Ashley...all I can say is she's magic."

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers