Ashley's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's soft hands made their way back up to my shoulders and she started softly grinding her body against mine once again. The panties still acting as a barrier between my raging hard cock and her tight, wet teenage pussy. I could not take much more so I grabbed her slim hips with my big, strong hands and I pulled her body down to me so that both my hard cock and her dripping pussy were now rubbing firmly against that little black piece of fabric that I was beginning to hate with each and every fiber of my being.

She moaned, pushing her hands into my shoulders as she looked into my eyes. Her body was grinding against mine harder and faster. My hands were firmly on her hips, pulling her closer to keep her wet pussy tightly right up against my cock. Our bodies were moving in perfect harmony, my pre-cum joined her sweet pussy juices as they together absolutely soaked those sexy little black lace panties that had been ignored in the drawer for way too long.

Ashley threw her arms around my neck and leaned into me. My hands held her body still for a moment as I felt my balls welling up and getting ready to explode from the sensation of the friction of the lace against my bare cock.

"I think it's time we get you out of those panties," I moaned.

"Mmhmm, yes," Ashley moaned. "One thing though..."

"Anything," I answered without even thinking.

"We put them back where we found them," she giggled, using her little girl voice as she whispered the words into my ear, her hot breath on my skin only adding to the already overloaded sensation in my brain

"Yes, fine," I groaned, nodding my head. My cock was pulsating; I was right on the line between absolute agony and utter ecstasy. I took a deep breath as I looked deep into Ashley's blue eyes.

"And don't you dare wash them," she moaned as she leaned in and locked her lips to mine with a force that caught me by surprise. She sucked hard upon my lower lip as we kissed and my hands moved down to those wet little panties again.

This time Ashley did not slap my hands away. She let me slide them partially down before she kneeled to help me finish the job. She smiled her wicked little grin, a grin that I was absolutely falling in love with by that point, as she stood up at the side of the bed and slid the panties down her legs and past the black pumps. She tossed the panties, soaked with a mixture of our juices, back in the general direction of the drawer from which they had come.

Ashley stood there for a moment, wearing my wife's black lace babydoll and heels, before she smiled and knelt down on the bed. "How do you want me?" she asked as she straddled me, this time there was no little piece of lace between us as she moved her dripping wet pussy lips down so that they playfully grazed my cockhead. I could literally feel the heat coming off of her steaming pussy.

"How do I want you?" I groaned as I pressed my head back into the pillows and smiled up at her.

"Yes, husband, I'm your anniversary present, remember?" she said as she kissed my neck, her hair falling against my face as I inhaled the sweet smell of her strawberry scented shampoo. "Do you want me to be a good girl or a bad girl for you?"

With each word she said she was using her sweet wet pussy lips to tease the throbbing head of my cock. My body felt like there were electrical charges running through it. Add up the teasing with the panties, her sucking my wedding ring off my finger and these little strokes of heaven from her dripping box and I was ready to fuck her. I was ready to fuck her hard.

"Bad, definitely a bad girl," I moaned as I sat up. I kissed her hard as I used my big, strong hands to manhandle her hot teen body. I spun her around as I kneeled on the bed, propping her up on all fours in front of me. She stuck her perfect little ass up into the air and I couldn't resist giving it a good whack with my hand. She buried her face in the comforter and screamed with delight.

She turned her head back to look at me, her blonde hair falling in front of her blue eyes which now had an unmistakable lust burning deep inside them. "Spank me, daddy," she sighed in her little girl's voice and I once again used my hand to whack her perfect little ass.

"Mmm," she moaned, "do you like spanking your little slut, daddy?"

I nodded; my cock was throbbing with passion and desire as I guided it to her dripping wet pussy.

"Do you like when I call you daddy?" she moaned as she gasped for a breath as my hand came down on her behind once again.

"Fuck yes," I groaned.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so fucking hard with that big married cock, baby," she cried out.

I moved my cockhead right up to her soft, pink pussy lips and then moved my hands onto her hips. I held them firmly and in one motion I thrust myself forward and pulled her body back sending my cock deep inside of her waiting teen pussy. I buried each and every inch of my married cock deep inside of her. I fucked her with slow, deep strokes, teasing her as she struggled to get me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh please give it to me daddy! Fuck me harder! Oh, fuck your little slut harder than you fuck your stupid bitch of a wife!" she cried with pleasure as my hands grasped firmly to her hips and guided her pussy faster up and down my cock. The fuckstrokes were nice and deep as I pounded her harder from behind. If there was any thought that I might be hurting her they disappeared when she started to moan "Yes daddy, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Harder! Oh fuck, YES!"

"You like daddy's cock you fucking little slut?" I groaned.

"Yes daddy, show me what a bad girl gets!" she moaned.

"Bad girls get fucked with big, married cocks," I said as I pumped my cock deep inside of her, the headboard of the bed bouncing off the wall with each deep thrust.

"I'm such a bad girl," she cried.

I raised my big, strong hand and brought it down hard once again onto the soft skin of her perfect little ass, which was now a crimson red from the spankings. My throbbing cock split her pussy in two with rapid-fire jackhammer thrusts in and out of her tight, wet hole. She buried her head in the comforter again and screamed, "Fuck yes! Yes! Oh my fucking God, Yes!"

I pushed her down into the bed and slowly slid my raging cock from her pussy, causing her to turn her head and look back at me over her left shoulder. She pouted and moaned, "That's not fair daddy! Fuck me!"

I teased her clit with my cockhead and then gave her ass another firm whack with my hand. Still looking back at me she bit down on her lower lip and tried to move her body back onto my cock but I moved back just enough so she couldn't slide her pussy back down onto my throbbing dick.

"You know," I said as I looked into her lust filled blue eyes, "this is by far the best anniversary present that I've ever gotten."

She giggled and smiled, "I aim to please. Now will you please fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours?"

I guided my cock back to the entrance of her pussy; her juices were now literally dripping down her thighs. I slid back deep inside of her tight, velvety vise of a pussy and fucked her hard. I let my right hand slide up her back, tracing the black lace of the babydoll that my wife had never worn, until I reached her neck. I gathered her long blonde hair with my big hand into a ponytail and I pulled her back by it as I fucked her. The harder I fucked her, the harder she pushed back on me, forcing her pussy back down onto my cock.

"God, you are so fucking tight baby," I moaned.

"Mmm, and you are so fucking big. Fuck me!" she screamed.

"You little Catholic school girl slut," I moaned as I pulled her hair back harder for emphasis as I pounded her pussy.

"Fuck your little slut," Ashley moaned, barely intelligibly. "Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked that bitch wife of yours!"

I groaned with pleasure as my cock pounded her little box, my balls slapping up against her ass with each deep trust. I pulled her back by her hair and she screamed. I thrust myself as deep as I could inside of her and she screamed even louder.

I reached around with my free hand and found her clit, teasing her magic button with my fingertips as I continued to fuck her smoldering hot pussy from behind. I tugged her hair back harder and harder like I was pulling back the reigns of a thoroughbred. She responded by grinding her perfect young body back into me harder and harder as she met each of my thrusts with equal force.

I knew I was close as she grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it to let out a primal symphony of screams and moans that were unlike anything I had ever heard before in my life. I felt her tiny pussy grip down hard upon my cock with enough pressure to crack a walnut and I had no choice but to explode.

My moans joined Ashley's symphony and together we rode out the waves of pleasure with my cock filling her up with a molten explosion of my hot creamy jizz. Her pussy exploded all over my cock, squirting her juices all over me and soaking the bed sheets below us. I pumped her hard, pulling her back by her soft blonde hair as long as I could manage. After she milked the last precious drop from my cock we both collapsed back down onto the big king sized bed.

We were both sweating and breathing hard as she moved her body back up next to mine; her ass pressing up against my semi-hard cock. I looked at the clock on the nightstand to see that it was now well after midnight. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her neck softly. "Are you sure I'm not dreaming?" I whispered.

"If you are, you have some really good dreams," Ashley giggled and once again she drifted off to sleep in my arms.

12