Ashley's Tale 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her panties over to the side and ran a finger lightly along her labia, collecting the building juices on my fingertip before rubbing a few circles against her clit hood with my now lubricated finger.

It was my turn to gasp into Bonnie's mouth as I felt her hand dig inside my panties. Her fingers felt so good on me, cupping my mound with her middle finger bent in, slightly parting my swollen wet barrier. I arched my back and spread my legs further in invitation, our kiss growing desperate in our lust.

"Oh Bonnie yes, you feel so good in me," I whispered into her mouth as we both slid a finger into each other, violating the other's aching heat.

I reached for her g-spot with my invading fingertip as I teasingly tapped and brushed her engorged clit with my thumb.

Bonnie whimpered in my mouth, begging, "Harder, finger me harder, god your finger feels so good Ash, harder!"

I slipped a second finger in to join the first and Bonnie followed suit, stretching out my welcoming center with two fingers sent shocks of pleasure through my body. We started to finger each other furiously, rising to our bliss together. Our kiss broke off as we got closer to rapture. Unable to control our muscles well enough to kiss we stared into one another's eyes.

I felt her grab one of my nipples and twist hard with her other hand, sending me off the cliff into bliss. I felt her rising right behind me as I pushed down hard on her button with my thumb, while sawing my hand into her, brushing her g-spot with every thrust of my curled fingers. I could feel my hot core exploding, my walls undulating and trying to milk her fingers as I felt her heat trying to milk mine.

We stared deeply into one another's eyes as our bodies trembled, bucked and quivered against each other. Neither of us so much as breathed, as we shook together in our blissful pleasure.

I extended our orgasms using my succubus abilities, as I took just a little bit of her life force, feeding the pleasure between us.

As we slowly came back down to earth we kissed hungrily, our sexual appetites purring but ready for more. We got off the couch and made our way to my bedroom. We were stopping often to kiss, caress, and grope each other as we shed our clothes leaving a trail on the floor.

I grew hotter as she took charge, pushing me down on the bed before mounting my face. Her cute sexy ass and sweet beautiful core lowered toward my tongue, and I moaned at my first taste of her.

I arched my back as I felt her teasing hot breath against my swollen lips and hardened clit, my body begging for the touch of her tongue. I felt shots of pleasure from my nipples as her stomach grazed them and her tongue felt like a lightning strike when she flicked my clit.

I licked deep inside her heat and sucked her folds in my mouth, claiming her tasty nectar. I was connected to her with my abilities, so knew exactly how hard, how soft, and where to lick her, to drive her crazy with lust and pleasure.

I knew how to please without powers of course, knowing what a woman needs. But every woman is different, and my powers made it easy to adjust perfectly to her sensitivities.

I made love to her heating core and sweet puckered star with tongue, lips, teeth and fingers. Getting hotter at every quiver, tremble, moan, gasp or whimper that I pulled from her sweet full lips. Her body was sexy and responsive to my every touch, and it made me hot pleasuring her.

She rose slowly to my ministrations as I caressed her body with fingertips. I reached up and twisted her nipples as I sucked in and bit her clit, sending her off into intense bliss. I drank her spraying honey and swallowed it down eagerly as she ground her quivering heat into my face. Between feeling the rush of her orgasm and her talented tongue and fingers, I exploded in rapture shortly after.

"Bonnie! Right there, don't stop!"

I arched my back and felt my core quiver and tremble beneath her tongue as my nectar drenched my thighs along with her tongue, mouth, and face.

After we recovered, Bonnie turned her head and asked sultrily, "Do you have toys?"

I grinned back, what a silly question. When she moved off me I kissed her softly then slid of the bed, getting my rather large toy box out of the closet. I am a succubus after all...

Chapter 9

I grinned as I thought of last night. Bonnie and I were quite insatiable until the early morning hours when we drifted off spooning together. Not to mention early this morning. I sighed, despite my fears I knew I was falling for Bonnie, I knew no one was perfect, but I was having problems finding any lack in her at all. The pessimist in me said it was just the new relationship honeymoon phase.

I didn't want to believe it though.

We had woken up around eight. She had left around nine. I was meeting her at the train at eleven so I was trying to get everything I needed to done.

I was in the bath mulling over things, knowing I should probably try to meditate, but I put it off until later. Sam was a problem, I had thought about it, and knew it was partially my fault for not spelling out the obvious.

But the way he had been treating me was unacceptable, and it hurt. I decided that even if we were on the outs, the way he was acting so dickishly lately had pretty much made my decision for me.

I had to be done with Sam, it hurt too much to try when he obviously hated me now. I sensed his attraction still, but that was probably just the succubus thing. Meaning he would miss the sex but that was all. He wouldn't even tell me yesterday what was going on with him as far as us, or anything else.

Anger or hurt I could understand, but the disgust was a game changer, if he truly felt that way we were done. I didn't hate him though, I kind of even understood, it is not something easy to accept.

I had Bonnie and she was turning my life upside down. It shouldn't be hard to control my instincts, at least for a while. I would just keep my eyes open for another, and hope Bonnie would be okay with an addition.

I closed my eyes and held my breath, dipping down into the steamy water. It felt good on my pleasantly sore muscles. I tried to convince myself that one day I could have what my parents did, I had my doubts though.

I got up, using my magic to dry as I stepped out. I'd never get my hair done on time otherwise. I brushed it out then put on a pair of jean shorts and a red tube top that showed a little stomach but covered my tits well. I also wore casual opened toed shoes. It felt too casual to meet her family, but it was a barbeque and she told me to dress for one, very casual.

I smiled when I saw Bonnie. She was wearing jean shorts and a white tank top. Damn she looked good, I gave her a small kiss and we got going. The train ride took about thirty minutes, her older brother Mike picked us up at the train station. He was about thirty and the male version of Bonnie. Serious with a sick sense of humor peaking out on occasion.

I was nervous when we pulled up to the house. Give me a nice Demon or Angel fight any day, I'll head in with cool dry palms and kick their ass. My girlfriend's family? Scared the crap out of me, mostly because I didn't care if the supernatural breaking the law liked me or not. I was really starting to like Bonnie a lot and knew if this didn't go well, there would be issues eventually.

Mike being a cop, noticed of course.

Mike snorted and said, "No need to be nervous, if you can actually handle this one you're welcome to her."

I laughed when Bonnie swatted at him, but he just ignored it and winked at me. That did make me feel a bit better, him willing to set me at ease. We headed on out back and I met the rest of her family.

When we got to the backyard I could smell the steak, corn, and barbeque chicken cooking on the grill, it all smelled good. The yard was a good sized area, maybe a quarter acre and there were plenty of places to sit. The house itself was a two story ranch, it was a nice area.

She had a younger sister, Julie, about twenty two. Her parents were both in the early fifties, Joseph and Talia. Mike's wife Debbie was also there. They all seemed nice enough, so I loosened up a bit.

It may have been me being used to humans that were more wary, but they were genuinely welcoming. At least now I knew why Bonnie was so comfortable around a Demon/Witch from day one. She had gotten it from her family.

Not that everything was rainbows, I was getting bad vibes from her younger sister, but it seemed some personal thing. I wasn't sure what it was about and didn't try to find out, I knew it wasn't really about me at all.

I could also feel her father checking me out every once in a while, but I just ignored it. Still, just knowing I didn't have to deal with prejudice was a huge relief. At least if they didn't like me I knew it would be because of me, or what they saw in me.

I could tell they were still protective of Bonnie, and curious about me. At one point I felt like I was in an interrogation as Joseph and Talia asked me questions. Mostly leading questions trying to find out my intentions. I didn't mind at all, them being protective of their daughter. Bonnie on the other hand was finding it embarrassing.

A short time later cousins, aunts and uncles started to show up and I had a great time, at least until my phone went off about six. Got a page from Sam to meet at the house, I replied I was an hour out and I'd be there soon.

I said my goodbye's and pulled Bonnie off to the side to kiss her senseless.

"Sorry I have to run hon," I told her.

She said, "Be careful, I'll talk to you later."

12