Ashton & Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I didn’t care, the fireworks of a desperately needed orgasm dazzling my senses and flew throughout my mind and body. I lay in a heap, sweating and naked, gulping big breaths of air, uncaring about Elise or my exposure. Ashton lay in a sweaty pile beneath me, purring softly to herself as I slid my hand over her full, slippery breasts.

When I finally opened my eyes, Ashton still purring contentedly beside me, I discovered that Elise was still standing at the foot of the bed. It looked like she had been frozen or stunned.

“That was SO hot,” Elise finally managed with a whisper. “You just fucked the shit out of her. I want you to fuck me like that.”

Ashton laughed, and rolled over lazily. “So you want more?” she asked Elise coyly.

“Now wait a minute,” I interjected, “I just came twice. I still need to catch my breath from the first fuck and I won’t be ready to go again for a while. I think we better rethink…”

Elise looked honestly disappointed. Ashton interrupted me, “Don’t worry roomy, he’ll be ready to go in a few minutes.” Ashton kissed me softly on the cheek.

“Well, I have to take a piss,” I said in slightly agitated disbelief. I rolled off the bed casually, brushed past Elise completely naked, and strolled into the restroom. After some much needed relief, I splashed some cool water on my face and took a quick minute to digest what had just happened. I had just fucked Ashton’s roommate, and if that was unbelievable then even more so was the fact that she wanted to do it again. And Ashton wanted me to fuck her roommate, and she had actually watched me do it. I decided that I had to be dreaming.

If there was any doubt about what had just happened, it was instantly erased when I walked out of the bathroom. Elise was naked, resting on all fours on her bed with her ass in the air, and completely nude. Her smooth ass was pointed at me and her thin frame looked so delicate in its exposure, her soft pink nipples dangling below her. Ashton was on her bed, legs spread, smearing lube all over the beautiful, round tits. It was like a wet dream come true, and despite myself I felt a twitch of arousal from my exhausted cock.

“What do you think, lover,” Ashton purred from her bed, “you ready for a little more fun?”

I walked over to Ashton, attempting to take in as much of the wonderful sight as possible. She pushed her breasts together, rubbing her pink nipples, and creating the wonderful tunnel of tit flesh I had often enjoyed fucking.

Ashton stood and took my hand gently in hers. She guided me over to Elise, who was waiting eagerly, her eyes full of lust and her smooth, naked backside within arms reach. Ashton slid herself behind me and then drew me close, pressing her large, firm breasts into my back and wrapping her arms around me. One of her slick hands slid down my body and found my limp member. Ashton's small, smooth hands began to gently envelop my manhood.

"You want to fuck her don't you?" Ashton asked quietly, her slippery hands sliding very slowly up and down the length of my cock. There was something about the feel of her slick nipples pressed into me from behind, and the sensation of her small hand on my large dick that started building the fire of lust once again in my loins.

"You want to fuck her again, she's so tight," Ashton whispered, egging me on. She was feeding the flames of my arousal with her words, and as my cock began to slowly grow in her soft caress, she began to jack me very carefully and lightly.

"That's better," Ashton said, noting my response. Her soft hand began to slide up and down my slowly growing shaft. Ashton made a tight tunnel with her hand, jacking my cock, and then slowly working over the hardening knob. Her expert ministrations were having the desired effect.

"He's almost ready," Elise said, smiling slightly as she saw my erection building.

"Not quite yet, I want him hot and hard for you," Ashton responded. Ashton formed a tight little tunnel with her smooth, slippery hand. At first I didn't understand, but then she pressed her weight into me from behind, and my hips were thrust forward and through her hand. She drew me back, and then moved my hips forward while tightly pressing her smooth and curvy body against my backside. She was giving me a hand job by guiding me through fucking her hand. I had never even imagined anything quite like it, but the intimacy of her warm body sliding against mine, the feel of her large breasts against me, and the gentle guiding of my body through wonderful sensations was becoming very stimulating.

Ashton could tell that I was getting very into our thrusting and moving together, and she stepped away.

"Alright, he's ready," Ashton pronounced.

Elise rolled over and spread her smooth legs wide for me, baring her obviously aroused and wet pussy. "I want you to fuck me," she said, "I want you to fuck me hard like you fucked Ashton."

"Let me help you there, roomie," Ashton responded with a giggle. Ashton slid onto the bed next to Elise and pulled Elise's ankles back spread wide near her head. Ashton was holding Elise open for me, and the sight of the two naked and beautiful creatures preparing to receive my hard dick was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. "What are you waiting for, she's all yours," Ashton asked, pinning Elise in her spread open position.

I positioned myself on the bed, my hard cock poised over Elise's waiting pussy. I rubbed the fat head of my cock against Elise's puffy lips and played my tip against her hard clit. Elise moaned deeply.

I pushed harder, and I felt my head pop through her wet pussy opening. Elise was tight and velvety, just like before. I began to slide my cock deeply into her, and Elise moaned her approval, feeling my hard thickness stretch her warm and wet pussy walls. Once buried, I knew what to do, and I withdrew and then slammed my cock home again, ramming into her cunt. I felt her jolt in response, but she encouraged me to continue.

"Come on," she challenged, "fuck me nice and hard. I want it hard."

I obliged, and I began ramming my hard cock into her, pistoning my rod in and out of her tight wetness. I was glad Ashton was holding her open, because it allowed me to angle myself forcefully downward onto her helpless snatch, and I began fucking her hard and deep. I fucked Elise hard. Over and over and over I rammed the length of my long dick into her waiting hole.

"Oh shit," she began, "Nothing's ever gone so deep." Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed an ecstatic "O."

I continued pounding into her, thrusting forcefully with my hips and ramming the whole length of my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I had cum a few times already, and I was only beginning to feel the building orgasm when Elise's legs began shaking.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck, I'm going to.... CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she screamed unexpectedly, her helpless legs trembling and her body shaking through a powerful and unexpected orgasm. She threw her head back and arched her back again as she came for me, launching through her orgasm.

But I didn't stop. As Elise thrashed through her orgasm, her head turning side to side, I felt her pussy flood beneath me. But I continued to plunge my hard cock into her tight cunt over and over, and I began to feel the familiar tingling in my balls. I was grateful that Ashton was holding Elise's legs spread open for me, as I had all the access I needed to fuck my fat dick into her deep and hard. As my hips thrust my thick cock in and out of Elise, I bent down and began sucking on one of her hard pink nipples. Her thin body was jarring up and down with my pounding, and I suckled on her soft tit while I fucked her tight pussy.

"Mmmmm, that feels goooooooooood," Elise managed between deep moans.

Feeling myself building nearer to orgasm, I rested on my hand and hunched myself over. I could feel the heat radiating off of Elise's smooth skin as I continued to pound her. With my weight balanced, I began to drive my hips deeply into her. I would withdraw my thick cock almost to the head, and then rapidly burry my hardness into Elise. With the slight change in position, Elise began moaning in earnest once more, eyes squeezed shut and panting for breath.

"Oh shit, oh shit, you're fucking me so hard," she ranted as I continued working myself in and out of her warm tunnel.

I picked up the pace slightly, and that set Elise off. "I can't believe.... OH FUUUUUUUUCK," she managed, "I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMINGGGG!!!" She positively squealed with her forceful release. Her body shook violently once more through a powerful orgasm, and she seemed to lose her breath as I continued pumping my hard cock in and out of her pussy.

Elise kicked slightly, and Ashton let her legs go, sensing she had reached her limit.

"Alright babe," Ashton told me calmly, "that's enough."

I withdrew my hard cock from the warm pussy that held it, it's fullness glistening with Elise's juices.

"Oh babe, I'm so close," I said almost pleadingly, staring at my cock as it stood at full attention.

"Alright, I'll take care of it," Ashton assured me tenderly.

She reached out and grasped it with her small, soft hand once more. This time she used two hands and began pumping me hard and quick. The feel of her soft fingers gliding over my rigid cock and squeezing my thickness was almost as good as the fuck I had just had. I looked down at Ashton, her face lit up with one of her beautiful smiles and her deep blue eyes staring back at me.

She looked straight into my eyes, "Okay Kevin, cum for me. Cum on me, you did a great job and I want to feel you cum," she encouraged.

The site of her deep blue eyes staring into mine, and her face smiling up at me in encouragement was driving me to the edge. One of Ashton's hands rubbed carefully over the knob of my cock while the other jacked rapidly up and down my hard shaft.

"Cum on my tits babe, cum for me," Ashton echoed.

Elise, having caught her breath, slid on the floor next to Ashton. Suddenly, there were two beautiful faces looking up at me while Ashton's fingers worked up and down my stiff pole.

"That's right, Kevin, cum for us. You fucked me so good and now I want you to cum on my face. Cum for me," Elise cooed.

That was too much. I felt the churning in my balls and the magical fingertips on my member, and suddenly my whole world went golden and I felt the cum erupt from with me. The first unexpected blast landed on Ashton's chin, and as she realized what was happening she pointed my cock head down and I dumped load after hot load of cum all over her tits. The orgasm burned through my body, and I felt my knees give way beneath me. Luckily Ashton had the sense enough to let go of my cock as I fell and I tumbled onto the floor before the two girls, my chest heaving in attempt to get enough oxygen to my lungs.

"WOW, that was hot," Elise said.

I was tired and spent, and my body was utterly exhausted. My eyes closed and someone put a blanket over me as I drifted into a very deep and very peaceful sleep on my girlfriend's floor.

12