Ashton Hill Naked Sundays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the people at Crazy Horse know?" she asked, thinking about the woman who had been at the hotel with Ethan last weekend.

"Penny isn't about to tell anyone she used her position to pimp me out as a blind date," Jason chuckled. "Simon, our manager, knows. He's more of a friend than a work colleague though," he assured her. "He just needs to know where I am in case he needs to contact me."

They continued to talk about his life more than hers. Despite him trying to drag details from her, she always managed to turn his questions around to him again. He drove into the city centre and then listened to her instructions. He found her sitting in her car in front of her house as she had described and drove up the driveway and into her garage, closing the door as she pulled her car into the driveway and parked in front of the closed garage. It was the best idea he could come up with to ease her fears about small-town gossip.

He followed her as she moved quickly into the cottage. Wearing all black, he doubted that anyone would have seen him, but he understood that she was anxious about him being there, and whatever she needed he would do to make getting her back a reality. She stopped in the living room, and he took her in, the comfortable looking worn jeans and soft tee, her hair hanging around her face. He moved toward her, placing his hands on her waist and gliding them up her ribs to rest below her full rounded breasts. Then he lowered his head to kiss her, wanting to take away the anxiety she felt and fill her head with the pleasure that kiss promised.

Estelle melted into the kiss and moaned softly as his hands moved to cup her breasts, squeezing softly. The smell and taste and feel of him exciting all her senses, her arms lifted over his shoulders and her hands ran into the back of his collar length dark hair. She pressed against him, forgetting all her reservations at that moment.

"I love the way you feel," he murmured and deepened the kiss again. "Tell me you want me the way I want you," he murmured in her ear before nuzzling her neck.

"And how do you want me?" she breathed.

"I want you right here, right now in this spot! We can do it slower and take care of everything else in bed later, but I want you right here, right now! I don't think I can wait one more minute!" he breathed, nipping at the skin below her ear.

"I'm not stopping you!" Estelle murmured hotly back. She felt him move, immediately placing a strong arm around her back and the other banding her thighs, and he lowered her gently to the floor where they had been standing. His mouth found hers again as soon as she was on her back, his tongue parting her lips as he eased himself on top of her. Her arms ran around his neck, accepting his need and acknowledging her own.

"I need this, I need you!" Jason growled. His knees rested on each side of her hips as his fingers fumbled with the button of her jeans. Her belly was flat and smooth as his fingers brushed over it, pulling the jeans open and encouraging her to lift her hips as he yanked the material down. He freed one leg and left the jeans hanging from the other ankle as he spread her thighs.

The urgency of his need was not lost on Estelle, as she writhed below him when he pushed her tee up above her unfettered breasts. She was pleased now that she hadn't bothered to put on a bra when she had dressed hurriedly before his arrival. Her panties were skewed, and she could feel them pressing into her ass. She went to lower her hands to fix the problem, but he grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

"Fuck, you are so perfect!" he groaned. Laying below him was the was the girl she had been, the one he remembered and fantasised over from years ago... The dirty slutty girl who was as eager for his body as he was for hers. He leaned up and took her in, letting out a heated groan that conveyed exactly how much he needed her. That wasn't to say he didn't want and need the elegant, beautiful woman she was, but this... this scene had played out in his fantasies for years, and he wasn't above indulging this and all of his fantasies now he had found her again. He continued to hold her hands at her sides and slid down her body to ensure she was as ready for him as he was for her.

"Oh God, Jason!" she gasped as he licked over the silk of her panties. Her hips bucked and she mewled loudly. Letting go of her arms, he pulled at one side of her panties, ripping the seam and leaving them to hang from one leg as his head bent again to lick her in long, languid strokes before sucking on her clit rhythmically. His fingers invaded her, and she bucked up, pressing her pussy against his mouth and hand. He felt her thighs shake and buzzed his lips over her clit as he added a second finger to the one fucking her tight pussy. "Jason!" she cried out in a long drawn out breath, her body tense and arching as she came.

Jason's cock ached to slide into her snug, hot, wet pussy, and he lowered one hand to undo his jeans, pushing them down his hips as he reared up over her.

"Please," Estelle breathed, "Please, I need you!"

Fisting his cock, Jason rubbed it over her pussy before nestling it into the snug space between her lips and bracing his hands beside her shoulders. He thrust hard, putting the weight of his body behind the thrust and surged into her deeply in one unstoppable motion. He bent his head down to her as she cried out and her nails raked down over his back.

"Fuck, yes, take me, all of me!" Jason groaned as her hips lifted, wanting more, taking more, asking him to fuck her harder and deeper without words.

"Yes," she breathed. "Yes, fuck me!" she answered in return, her hips churning as Jason fucked her with the determination to reach their twin climaxes as quickly as possible. Memories tickled her, memories of urgency and need and ultimate release of all the hyped-up energy that came at the end of a gig for Jason. It was a hot and heavy, almost feral meeting of their bodies, and his need for her was palpable, like she was the only thing that kept him grounded at such a time. The memory both thrilled and appalled her.

They came loudly, both trapped by sensation and the memory of a time when this type of sex was the ultimate for them. Estelle had never felt so needed and wanted by Jason as when he fucked her with such urgency as if his life depended on being with her. She felt shame as she came back down to earth. How was this any different to what they had years ago? How was she any different from the girl that debased herself for the man she desperately wanted to love her in return and who never did? God, she was older, but it seemed no wiser. He was here in her house, and she had just acted like a love-sick school girl all over again. That knowledge made her cringe.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked, sensing a change in the woman he held tightly to him as he came down from the high.

"This! This is wrong!" she reached up, yanking her shirt down and pushing him off her. "How is this any different from what I walked away from the last time? You, fully clothed with your dick hanging out, and me, well... look at me!"

"I am, and you look amazing," he said, moving back to her and pulling her hands to her sides so she would stop fussing with her clothes. "As amazing as you look like this, I plan to undress us both and then do that again properly. I just couldn't wait to have you. It's all I have been thinking about since you left the hotel last Sunday. I want you and need you so badly that I couldn't wait a minute longer to have you."

Estelle blinked at him, his voice was soft and soothing, and he kissed and nuzzled her neck while he talked.

"It's not the same as it was because I have no intention of leaving you here to clean yourself up. I have no intention of being that arsehole who didn't tell you how much I needed you and how unbelievably fucking sexy you look like this," Jason murmured. Feeling that Estelle was calmer, he let go of her hands again and moved to remove her jeans and the remnants of her panties properly. Then he pushed her shirt back up, pulling it off slowly and gently while murmuring his appreciation for her curves and delectable body. "So, fucking sexy," he murmured and kissed her deeply.

"There's something wrong with this picture," she whispered when he let her up for air.

"I thought you might like to do the honours," he grinned, getting up and helping her to stand up beside him. "I'm all yours, help yourself."

"Are we different now?" she asked, still feeling disquieted by the memories that had assailed her only minutes before. "It didn't feel different," she sighed, not moving to touch Jason or his clothes.

"Yes, we are!" he was adamant as he pulled her into his arms, needing to hold her close and reassure himself that she wasn't going to disappear again. "I told you last weekend that I had been trying to find you for years, been fantasising about you for years. The memories I have of you made up those fantasies, I have been dreaming about what just happened for years."

"I'm not that girl anymore," she whispered.

"No, you're not, and I don't expect you to be. That doesn't mean that I don't still feel the same desperate need to take you before we have the time to take our clothes off. That fuck was about me and my need and how badly I want you. What just happened wasn't about you or me trying to make you be that girl again. I was desperate to be in you again, to feel you wrapped around me," he tried to explain, knowing it was coming out badly and not blaming her for being mad at him. He loosened his hold on her slightly and bent his head to kiss her.

"So, you think I have changed, but you still want that girl, the girl who would just fuck you wherever and whenever you wanted?" Estelle asked, trying to understand what he was saying and wondered if she was overreacting to the situation. She wasn't that girl anymore, she knew she wasn't. But if you had asked her before last weekend if she would sleep with Jason Jones again, she wouldn't have thought she would do that either.

"Yes, but I want more as well. I want the after-sex cuddles and talk and whatever else comes along with that. I want to see you as you are now. I want naked Sundays every week. I want to see you strip; I want to see you get dressed. I want to fuck you in every way possible. That includes urgent dirty, slutty, messy, spur of the moment sex like we just had, as well as the soft, gentle, slow sex we are about to have in your bed," he crooned softly as he held her. "I want it all, Estelle. I want everything with you. Not just the sex, but dates and staying home on the couch with old movies and having you come to gigs and parties. I want to come to your school and meet your friends properly. I want to hear about your week and listen to you complain about your co-workers. I want it all," he couldn't think of how else to express how badly he wanted to be part of her life and for her to be part of his in return.

"That's a lot," she said quietly, leaning against his chest as she thought about what he was saying. They had so much to work through, but she couldn't deny her attraction to him, or that she wanted more of what they had just done either.

"I've had a few years to think about it, and what I wanted if I ever found you again and convinced you to give me a second chance. You have always been the only one for me, everyone else pales in comparison," he admitted. "Now, about these clothes?" he asked and bent his head to kiss her. "It's a few hours early, but I would really like to start naked Sunday now rather than wait until midnight," he chuckled.

"Naked Sunday is a thing?" she asked, tickling her nails up his ribs, pulling his shirt as she moved her hands slowly up his rib cage.

"I'm hoping it will be," he grinned as he bent forward because she couldn't reach high enough to pull his shirt over his head. Her hands went to push his jeans and boxers down, and he grinned, believing he had won another skirmish, if not the battle to win her back.

*****

"So, next weekend in the city?" Jason asked as he pulled on his boots. "I'll plan a date, a real date for us?"

"I said I'd let you know as soon as I spoke to my mother! She's due back on Wednesday, and she will be expecting me this weekend, no doubt, because it's the start of my holidays!" Estelle said, sounding frustrated having to answer the same question again.

"Throw me a bone; I am playing by your rules. It's the middle of the night, and I am sneaking out of town like a booty call bandit," he chuckled, teasing her. "People are going to find out eventually, aren't they? So, what's wrong with a date, in public? I'm sure your mother can wait until Monday, or you could see her Friday night and still go out with me on Saturday," he said reasonably. "I just need to know when I can see you again."

"You don't know my mother and how she can be," Estelle hedged.

"If people see us out and know we're dating, then having me stay over on weekends or visit you during the week won't be such a big deal or cause scandal in this town, because they'll know I'm your boyfriend," he suggested.

"My boyfriend?" she repeated, looking at him.

"That is where we are heading with this, isn't it? You're not just using me for my body, are you?" he asked in mock indignation.

"Of course I am. You're very pretty to look at," Estelle laughed, only half joking.

"If you thought we could just fuck and get it out of our systems, like you suggested we do last weekend, then you have to know that's not happening," he chuckled again. "The more I have of you, the more I want. I meant what I said last night, I want it all. I want the fucking, I love the fucking, but I want all of you. I want to date you and get to know you all over again, get to know the new you and have you get to know me. I get that it won't be easy. I heard all of your concerns, and I understand them. But I need you to give me a chance to show you that it won't be as hard as you think."

"You need to give me space and the time to think about everything we talked about. I'm not that girl anymore. I won't be happy trailing around after the band hoping and begging for you to give me a little bit of attention now and then," she sighed.

"I'm not asking you to do that," he said softly. "I'm not that guy anymore either. You need to give me the chance to prove it." He sat beside her on the edge of the bed. "I'll do this the way you want, for now, but eventually we are both going to want more than naked Sunday's," he grinned. "More naked Sundays, for sure, but other days and other moments too."

"Topless Tuesdays?" she asked sceptically.

"Sounds good, but I would be just as happy with Taco Tuesdays at a little Mexican restaurant here in town," he chuckled.

"We don't have a Mexican restaurant," she teased. "The best you could hope for is Fridays at Fancies."

"Works for me! I'll pick you up at six on Friday," he jumped on her words and tried to lock in their first date. "Then we can drive to the city together."

"What!" she squeaked, and he could see the momentary panic in her face at what he had just said, and it made him sad that she was so reticent to be seen in public with him.

He didn't withdraw the words, however, instead leaning over and kissing her. "You know the third date rule, but in reverse. You sleep with me three times and then you have to go on a real date with me. So, Friday it is," he grinned.

"Don't you have a gig or something?" she asked.

"Nope, we have one more time in the studio putting the album together, and then we get some down time before going on the promotion tour of radio stations and media calls. After that we tour," he explained. "I told you this."

"I know, it's just a lot to get my head around. I'm tired, because you're an insatiable sex maniac, and I have school tomorrow. So, you have to go," she drew a breath and stood up. "Just give me some time to think. You can call me, as opposed to texting, if you want," she gave the small concession, hoping that would head off any more arguments about making definite plans for next weekend. He had respected her boundaries all week, and probably still would be if she hadn't called him last night, feeling buzzed by the wine and horny.

"I will then," he took the concession as another small win in his battle with her. He drew her into his arms and kissed her. "Thank you for calling me last night."

Jason reluctantly gathered his stuff and headed out with her to their cars. He idled in front of her house until he saw she was safely back inside before pulling away and heading back to his life with the band, wondering how he was going to make it through another week without seeing her again.

As he drove, he thought about her, and descriptive words for her and what they had experienced together the last two Sundays rolled through his head until they became phrases. Those phrases fleshed out to lyrics, and a melody appeared seemingly from nowhere. When he got back to the silent ranch-style house, he grabbed his notebooks and went straight to the studio where his guitar rested on an elegant wooden stand.

It was about five when Eric walked into the studio. He looked up from his work and eyed his best friend as he flopped into a chair in the studio.

"How was Stella?" Eric said without preamble. "And don't bother denying it. I know you better than you think."

"She's..." he weighed his words and drew a breath. "Hotter than ever. She blows my mind every time I see her, but she's putting up a lot of roadblocks. She definitely isn't wanting to be part of the band scene right now, so don't get any ideas about seeing her any time soon; I need this to work."

"You've got the downtime now to just drop everything and run when she calls, but what are you going to do when we start the promotions and publicity? What happens when we tour again?" Eric challenged him.

"Nothing will change. This is my job. It's no different to someone that travels for business. We'll work it out," Jason said confidently.

"Alright, let's hear it then, and I'll fix your phrasing for you," he groaned, making Jason raise an eyebrow. It was rare that they wrote together anymore. Jason tended to work alone over the last year or so, as Eric settled into monogamy with his long-term girlfriend and gave her all the attention she deserved, not that Jason was about to point that out and risk arguing with him again. He picked up his guitar and began to play.

Memories from the past Can shift the ground beneath your feet And you lift your wings to fly away Rather than face defeat But...

Don't get lost out there, go into hiding Turn and face the fear 'cause I'll be waiting, I'll chase the demon you've been riding Arm outstretched to guide you home. Home

Your big heart holds a scar And I know it's me you blame The love we had was special It's was more than just a game So...

Don't get lost out there, go into hiding Turn and face the fear 'cause I'll be waiting, I'll chase the demon you've been riding Arm outstretched to guide you home. Home.

"Fuck, that's good," Red said, coming into the room. "Play it again," he said, taking a seat behind his drum kit and adding a base beat as he got a feel for the melody. Within an hour all of the guys, including Dave, Bruce, and Simon were in the studio with them, each adding their own take and creativity to the new song.

This was what Jason loved. The creation of new material working with the people he loved to make something that could be great. Eventually, though, his stomach and the fatigue of not getting any real sleep for the last two nights caught up with him.

"I need food and sleep," he groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"And a shower!" Greg said distastefully, stepping back from his raised arm and pulling a face.

"Yeah, that too," Jason chuckled and undid the strap of his guitar, placing it back on the stand. "Anyone else for breakfast?"

1...678910...13