Asian Girl For Cute Black Gentleman

Story Info
Chinese woman meets Haitian man at Canadian school.
1.5k words
2.89
24.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Catherine Wong but you can call me C.W. Everyone calls me that. I was born and raised in the City of Xiamen in the Chinese Province of Fujian. Recently I moved to the City of Ottawa in the Canadian Province of Ontario. There are lots of Chinese folks in Ottawa but it's a very different world from what I'm used to. I attend the University of Ottawa and work part-time as a grocery store clerk to pay some bills. Life here is quite complex. People think they know who you are simply because of how you look. As a six-foot-tall, chubby and big-bottomed Asian chick, I'm expected to excel in school and have a sycophantic admiration and inexplicable attraction for White guys. Well, that's not how my life turned out.

Ever since I could remember, I've had a fascination for Black men. Among the North American professionals who came to teach English at Chinese schools were Black guys from Canada and America. Some Chinese folks found them strange but they appealed to me. I found them...fascinating. And that fascination didn't go away. Even back in Xiamen, I had posters of NBA superstars like Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Kobe Bryant and Hollywood stars like Will Smith, Lee Thompson Young and Denzel Washington on my bedroom wall. I simply found Black guys hot. When I came to Ottawa, I was finally able to explore this fascination I've had for years. My preference for Black men kind of shocked the Asian ladies at the University of Ottawa, eighty percent of whom only dated White guys.

Well, I guess that's where I differed from the other Asian girls at the University of Ottawa. I've met White guys in the People's Republic of China and I've met plenty of them in the Confederation of Canada. I found them dull, boring and insecure. And most of them were bigoted in some way. It's not their fault. They think being Caucasian makes them God-like and that the world belongs to them. Never mind that the Caucasian population of the world is shrinking by leaps and bounds. I mean, take a look at the birth rates of the demographics of New Zealand, Australia, America, Canada and Europe. They're on a sharp decline. I think the future masters of the world are places like China, India, Brazil and South Africa. Countries with booming economies and growing populations. In the twenty-first century, new powers are rising. North America and Europe will be dethroned. It's a mathematical certainty. Trust me, I'm a business major. I know what I'm talking about.

In one of my classes, I met a fascinating young Black man named Adler Jean-Baptiste. Over six feet tall, dark and handsome. Very dark. A proud son of the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. At the heart of the Caribbean. Adler is the recipient of an international scholarship. He's taking up business administration at the University of Ottawa. I took one look at this sexy Black stud and decided I just had to have him. Unfortunately, there was a language barrier. I speak Chinese and English fluently. Adler only speaks French and Haitian Creole. He doesn't speak a lick of Chinese or English. I remedied the situation by taking a French class as a linguistic elective. A French class he happened to be in. Funny how that happened. The first day, I sat next to Adler and introduced myself. And I made sure to keep him conversationally occupied as the other ladies in the class took their seats. There were nineteen women and eleven men in the class. Ten White women, three Asian women, two Aboriginal women and four Black women. Among the men, five were White, two were Hispanic, one was Asian and one was Black. Most of the guys looked chubby and ugly, and some were even balding even though they're in their twenties. The only good-looking guy in our entire class was Adler. He kind of reminds me of that actor from that television series The Famous Jet Jackson.

I got some dirty looks from the Black ladies in class and some of the White women because I had snatched for myself the only good-looking guy, who happened to be Black. Women from places like Africa and Europe don't know how to ensnare men, seriously. Black women have too much attitude and cause men to be too damn nervous about approaching them. White women are easy but kind of annoying and dull. Us Asian women are lively, flexible and entertaining. We always seem likable and approachable. We don't make anyone nervous. That's why men of all races find us fascinating companions. I flashed my competition a mocking smile as Adler and I walked out of class together during the first day. Hey, man catching is a ruthless competition between women at colleges and universities across North America. In Canada, there's a man shortage. While most Canadian and American women are acting like they're all that, seemingly too good to bother with available Canadian and American men, Eastern women like myself sweep in and catch all the studs. What's the secret of our success? We seem harmless. And before you know it, we've got you in the palm of our hands and you're walking down the altar.

Adler and I got to know each other really well. We actually had a lot in common. We're both international students at a big Canadian University. We're both considered to be strange by our peers. As a Chinese woman, I was expected to walk around with White guys. And only White guys. I swear, White guys in North America consider Asian women to be their personal property. Too bad for them that I don't find them attractive in the least. I don't care how charming they think they are or how much money they've got. They're not getting into my pants. It takes the thought of a Black dick to make this Chinese diva's pussy wet. Sorry, White guys. Adler was different from the many other Black male students at the University of Ottawa. He's not into big-booty Black women with attitudes or super slut White women. He likes big and tall women of the Asian persuasion.

Adler and I had been hanging out casually as friends, going to movies and restaurants together for about a month. One day, he asked me out officially. I smiled and kissed him. I guess you could say that I had been waiting for him to ask me out. He was seriously starting to get on my nerves. I mean, he's cute and all but how many hints can you throw at a guy before he gets it? Well, Adler and I became a couple officially. And a week later, I finally fulfilled my lifelong fantasy of hooking up with a sexy Black man. And it was definitely not what I expected. I mean, I don't know what I expected but this certainly wasn't it. I guess we who are in interracial relationships must learn to separate myth from reality as we navigate these testy waters. It's a lesson I learned fairly recently.

Adler took me home after a night of dancing. Then he laid me on his couch, took off my shoes and sucked my toes. I giggled as he tickled me. Then he spread my thighs and licked my pussy. He licked and fingered my pussy so damn well I had tears in my eyes. He gently sucked my breasts while his digits explored the gentle folds of my cunt. I squealed in pleasure as my sexy Haitian man worked his magic on me. I think I had tears in my eyes by the time he was done. I came twice, or was it three times? Anyhow, afterwards I was eager to suck his cock. Adler unzipped his pants and freed his dick. His cock was fairly thick, and long. Also, it was uncircumcised. And it stared at me like a snake. However, he was only a little bigger than the dicks I was used to in China. Just an average guy with a good-sized dick, and not the humongous porn star type of Black dick I was expecting. I took his cock into my mouth, and began sucking him off.

After sucking Adler off, I put a condom on his dick and climbed on top of him. I rested my hands on his shoulders and impaled myself on his dick. Adler put his big hands on my hips and thrust his cock deep inside of me. I grimaced as he penetrated me. Adler took his sweet time as he made love to me. It was gentle, intense and passionate. His cock filled my pussy and I rode him hard, loving every sensation. We went at it for the better part of a couple hours, then stopped. I rested my head on his hairy chest, and licked his sweat. Adler ran his hands through my hair. We kissed passionately, then fell asleep. A tall and chubby Chinese woman from the farmlands of the People's Republic and her proud Haitian boyfriend. Happy together in defiance of all odds in the bigoted little town of Ottawa, Ontario. Now you've seen it all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers