Asian Teacher -- Nude Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed her cum the same way she swallowed mine. The truth is that I would have drowned if I hadn't kept gulping her squirt. Then she laid next to me, smiling, congratulating me for an excellent first time experience.

Her husband came into the room shortly after our orgasms. I still remember that feeling of being caught, as if I'd done something wrong. I even covered my nipples with my hands in an awkward display of modesty. Elizabeth and her husband acted like everything was normal.

"Seeing you two like this is making me horny," he said.

Elizabeth got out of bed and handed her husband the phone. Then she dropped to her knees. Before sucking, she gestured for me to come closer. She knew I was still apprehensive, that I wanted to join this world at a slower pace, at a reasonable pace. I held Elizabeth's blonde hair while she gave her husband a pre-lunch cocksucking. It was my first time ever joining a couple, or seeing a blowjob up close, and it was nasty in the best possible way. Elizabeth sucked cock with traces of my cum in her mouth, which made the cock shine. Her tongue swirled around the head on occasion. Her suction was tight when it needed to be.

As her husband kept taking pictures, I found myself wanting to keep the journey going. I didn't want the pussy licking to be the end of my experience today. While holding Elizabeth's hair as she bobbed, watching her lips around the shaft, I moved closer, wanting my erect nipples to be in each shot, knowing they'd be a hit with the audience. This only seemed to make the husband turn rock hard, throbbing in Elizabeth's mouth. My nipples grazed against her arm. My hair stroked against her body.

The cumshot was ferocious and I was in awe of Elizabeth keeping her mouth open and watching that pool of hot cum build on her tongue from a stroking and groaning husband. The last two pictures taken were of Elizabeth's tongue with the pool, then of her swallowing and showing a clean tongue.

I kissed her cheek when the phone was put away. I don't know why I did it, no one asked and everyone in the room had already reached a satisfying climax. I guess I wanted to thank her for bringing something out of me, something that's always been there. I kept kissing around her cheek and jawline and then her neck. We made deep eye contact, then she kissed me back.

After that we had lunch.

***

The faculty meeting is about to start, we're going to discuss student performance along with the budget for next year. Again, not everyone in the faculty knows about the sex work, but I estimate that I've eaten out half of the female teachers who'll be at the meeting. I've given rimjobs to a few as well.

Elizabeth helped me create my own account and I'm thankful for it. We make content together, me and the other teachers. Sometimes in their homes, sometimes in an empty classroom or the faculty lounge. You'd be amazed how much we can get away with during weekend faculty meetings or during the evenings when everyone has gone home. Blowjobs with a few discreet seniors, pussy lickings, and nude selfies with a desk or board in the background -- all part of the gig.

My favorite are partially dressed pictures, people go crazy over the interplay between a teacher's outfit and raw sexuality. Big nipples poking bare from an outfit I'd wear to teach my students or meet with parents. The audience loves knowing that I pulled my nipples out and masturbated in class after a long day's work. It's the ultimate sexual paradox for someone like me.

The other favorite that people have is seeing my array of undergarments on display. It's a popular fetish and one that I'm happy to indulge. As I'd mentioned, the extra income is great, but there's a certain kind of rush in posing with the underwear I'd worn to work, being aroused while wearing them, and knowing that male and female subscribers are getting off to that.

I sometimes make joint content with Elizabeth where I hold her hair while she gives her husband the blowjob. People are addicted to that one. I've made similar content with teachers who suck off senior students on the football team. Each time, my underwear is used for cleaning. People love that taboo.

Everyone has a mask they wear. This is mine.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12