Ask No Questions Ch. 01

Story Info
Life and times of a horny sister.
10.7k words
4.44
82.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers

This was supposed to be a short one off kind of story, but it didn't turn out that way. Sometimes an idea just gets rooted in your head and it refuses to play by the rules. It decides that it's going to be twice as long as you planned and then it holds you hostage until you start on a second chapter. Sigh. So, here's chapter one. Anyway, please vote, comment, tell your friends, make them vote and comment. ----Shaide


I was five when my little brother decided to make his way into the world, a whole month early. He was healthy though, I remember my dad holding me up to him as he laid in my mom's arms. 'He's so little,' I thought to myself. But I was happy. He had taken his sweet time, but Christopher was finally here. I had named him. I wanted to name him Alex, just like I was Alexandra, but my parents wouldn't let me.

It took forever for them to bring him home. I followed him around everywhere. If someone was holding him, I followed them. If Mom was feeding him, I was there. If Dad was rocking him, I was there. If Uncle Joe was playing with him, I was there. And I always had a spare pacifier in my pocket. I remember one day when we were at the mall and Chris suddenly started crying.

"Mom, something's wrong with Chris."

Mom looked over her son and grimaced. Chris had a really piercing cry. "What," she asked him, finding nothing wrong with him. "What's wrong, baby?"

He didn't answer her, of course. He just kept crying and getting louder and louder. Mom hugged him and rocked him and tried to feed him. That's when I proved myself as a Chrisologist. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my spare pacifier. As soon as he saw it, his eyes locked on and he reached out.

When I was ten, Chris walked into my room and sat on my bed. "I like a girl," he said.

"Just don't pick on her. Bobby Rickers liked me and he pulled my hair every day."

"Okay." He said.

And that was that. Chris and I have always been very open with each other. Even when I started to mature and needed a little more privacy, I never seemed to have a problem when Chris just walked into my room.

When I was sixteen, they let me start dating. Daddy bought me a car and himself a gun. Every boyfriend I ever took home had to meet Mom, Dad, Chris, and Daddy's gun. Mom got me a stun gun. I never had to use it, but she said she felt better with me having it. Not that it mattered, though. I always had Chris as a chaperone.

The first time he said "Awek" I ran around the house screaming for joy. It was close enough for me. As soon as he learned to walk, Chris began following me around. He even followed me into the bathroom. As he got older, I discovered that Chris didn't just talk to me, he talked to mom and dad too. So we had a code. "ANQ." Ask no questions. I figured if he couldn't ask me what was going on, he couldn't say anything about it. And it worked, I said "ANQ" and he knew whatever it was, was between the two of us. He would just turn around and walk away.

He found out the hard way it didn't work in reverse. I came home from school one day to find him trying to sweep up pieces of one of Mom's vases.

"What did you do," I asked calmly.

"Um... ANQ?"

I smiled. 'How cute,' I thought to myself. "What did you do," I asked again.

He looked over at one of those gumball machine bouncy balls sitting on the floor. I smiled at him again. I walked over the corner and took the vase from there and placed it on the end table. Mom never even missed it. And Chris understood that big sister was always there to help him.

When I started dating, Chris went everywhere I went. To the movies, to the park, to the mall. Everywhere. If I was on a date, so was Chris. My boyfriends hated it, but I couldn't deny my little brother anything. He even went out with me and my girlfriends. He was like our little mascot. He knew all our secrets and he never said a word.

My senior year was a magical year. I turned 18, I won a scholarship, and I graduated high school. Chris was devastated when I was told him I was going to college.

"You're leaving me?"

I almost shattered when he looked up at me, his big brown eyes filling with tears. "Well, kind of... But I'll be visiting a lot, and you can call me and email me and send me pictures and all that stuff."

"But why are you leaving? Did I do something?"

"No!" I grabbed him and hugged him to me. "No, sweetie! It's just something I have to do. College is like a really important school, sweetie. I have to go so I can get a good job. One day you'll go too. It's just something I have to do, okay?"

That's when the tears spilled over and he started quietly sobbing into my breasts. "But I don't want you to go."

"I know, sweetie, but I have to. And you'll still see me. On holidays and breaks I'll still come home." I pulled him back and looked into his eyes. "Now I need you to be my big little brother and make sure they don't do anything to my room okay?"

I felt his back straighten as he looked at me, "Okay." I knew how to work my brother. He was my cute, little man. He just needed to do something to make sure I came back and he was all set. But, I swear, I almost broke down looking into those brown eyes of his.

When I moved into my dorm, I was everything. I was excited, scared, anxious, and heartbroken. Everything. Mom sat me down while the Dad and Chris were taking a break outside in the truck. "College is the time to find out who you are as a person. Just promise me that you will ALWAYS use protection. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

Dad was another matter. He wasn't quite as accepting of his little girl growing up. He hung up a poster of him with his shotgun in my room. When he hugged me goodbye, he didn't cry, but I could see the tears in his eyes.

My brother was the hardest though. Chris hugged me so tight. "Be my good little brother, okay?"

"I will," Chris smiled up at me. He would be attending my high school next year. I had told all the teachers, the principals, the counselors, the secretaries, I told everyone about him. I even gave them pictures.

Chris didn't cry though. He just smiled and helped me move in.

When they left, I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Laters."

"Laters," he said. "Do good okay?"

"I will," I promised. When I got back to my dorm room, there were tears in my eyes. I was alone, 200 miles away from home, and had no idea what was waiting for me. But I smiled. I wasn't backing down. I had to set a good example for Chris.

The first weekend of college, I discovered my sexuality. His name was Calvin Tivell.

There was a huge welcome party thrown by GPG, one of the frats. All the students got in free and the liquor was flowing. I went with my dorm mate, but she disappeared as soon as the doors opened. Byron was everything college boys were supposed to be. He was handsome, charming, and witty. His eyes locked onto me as soon as I walked in the door.

I was nervous at first, but the more he talked to me, the calmer I got. And the calmer I got, the more I drank. Guys kept trying to approach me, but Calvin was like a buffer zone. When some guy seemed to be getting too close, he would dance me to another part of the room. He was so smooth.

He actually cut me off. "I think you've had enough," he said with a smile. "Let me walk you back to your dorm." Of course I did. He was such a gentleman, how could I say no?

He held my hand the entire way and invited himself up. When I opened the door he just walked right in. It wasn't rude or anything. We just weren't ready for the night to end.

He turned the radio on and we sat and we talked. Before I knew it, he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. He laid back on the bed and pulled me along with him, our tongues twirling around each other. I felt his hands under the hem of my shirt, sliding it up. I sat up and took both the shirt and my bra off.

He unbuttoned his own shirt and we reconnected. His hands were all over me, my back my breasts, my ass. He rolled me over and started sucking and playing with my breasts. I was so into what his mouth was doing, I didn't even notice him unbuttoning and sliding my pants down. God, I was so hot!

I didn't know I was naked until he slid his finger into me. I started moaning and pulled his head even deeper into my breasts. He fingered me until I orgasmed.

It was the first orgasm that I didn't give myself. I laid back and was basking in the afterglow when I felt his dick beginning to slide between my lips. He looked down into my eyes, kissed me, and slid it home. I tensed up as he broke through me. He stopped and looked down to see the trickle of blood flowing out of me. "I'll be gentle," he whispered into my ear.

He slowly began again. His lips on mine, his hands working my breasts, his dick sliding in and out of me. God it felt good. This is what I had been waiting for, and it was worth the wait. This was sex.

It was hot and messy. I could feel every inch of his sweat soaked body on mine, my juices leaking out on his cock. Even the air was scented with our lust. I loved it. I loved how it felt, how it made me feel. His eyes looking into mine, seeing the pleasure in them, knowing it was all because of me.

I felt his body stiffen, his cock shooting off in the condom. He grunted, and then fell to lay beside me. Damn it! I was so close to another orgasm, but as I looked over at him, I knew he was finished. I watched his chest rise and fall as he caught his breath. He looked over at the clock, "I had better go help clean up. I'll see you later okay."

"Okay," I smiled at him. He got dressed and I locked the door behind him. I fell back onto my bed, basking in our smell. I was in college, I had a boyfriend, and I just had sex! How could anything go wrong for me?

Easily. I will never forget Calvin Tivell.

My dorm mate was actually pretty cool. We were walking to the cafeteria for breakfast when I saw Calvin. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey Calvin!"

"Um... What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Look, we had a good time. Let's just leave it at that." He took my arms off of him and turned back to his frat brothers. "Freshmen." They all laughed.

I walked away with tears in my eyes. Then an older girl, Sarah, came over, wrapped her arms around me and took me to her table with her and her friends. They helped me man bash and had me laughing by the end of breakfast. I knew right then that I would never forget Calvin Tivell or Sarah Rogers. And I knew I was going to be pledging her sorority.

They were all about parties and studying. Party hard, study harder. Liberate the woman, fuck the man. That was their unofficial motto. The official motto was "I stand, unbroken." As much as I studied for class, I studied the sorority. By the time finals ended, I went home with a 3.8 GPA and an encyclopedic knowledge of BZB.

My family was so proud of me. And I was so happy to be home. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I was back with them. Most of all I missed Chris. Mom told me that he absolutely refused the let anyone into my room. He kept it clean for me, but he had forbidden my parents entry for any reason.

I told my mom about what happened with Calvin. She took me into her arms and held me. "Honey, I hate to tell you this, but so what? You think he's the only asshole in the world. Hell, at least you had a decent time."

"But Mom!"

"Alex, it's going to happen. You're in college. Just like you're learning about sex, so are they. And it's harder for them. Guys have to learn how to be good at sex, how to last, how to take care of the woman. At least you got an orgasm. Hell, my first time was the worst sex of my life!"

"But he laughed at me!"

"Yes. He laughed at you. His friends laughed at you. He just wanted sex. You thought it was more. It happens all the time, Alex. You're a woman now. And you're just starting to learn what that means. So are they! Hell, your father didn't even know what an orgasm looked like until I told him!"

"Ewww! Mom, I don't want to hear that."

"Too bad. Now listen. You are going to meet plenty of boys and a few men. It's up to you to know which is which. To make sure they know you are getting yours and it's not all about them. They're just figuring out what to do with their dicks. You have to take control of your own sexuality. That's part of what it means to be a woman."

As much as I loved my parents, I was mostly glad to be back with my brother. We had talked on the phone, and emailed, and texted. But it wasn't the same. There was nothing like actually seeing him or walking in to his room or hugging him for no reason, just because I could.

We were inseparable that Christmas. Where ever I was, my brother could be found within a 5 foot radius. We watched movies and stayed up late talking. We were literally trying to relive six months of life in six weeks. There were some nights were we fell asleep still trying to talk. Usually him. He would be in the middle of a sentence and start slumping over onto the bed. I would tuck him in, kiss him on the cheek, and retire to my own room.

I thought moving into college was hard, but leaving for the second semester was even worse. I just didn't want to go! I was home with my family and my brother and my room and... well just everything that makes home home! I didn't want to go back!

Chris made all the difference. "Alex, my sister is not a quitter. She doesn't give up on anything. You're going back to school, you'll do great, and then when I go, I'll hear all about how wonderful my awesome sister is."

I knew then how much my brother loved me. I cried and I hugged him and I went back to school.

Sarah came up to me the first week back. "Look, I know what you went through with Calvin, but that doesn't mean you need to shut yourself off."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"All you do is study, Alex. You need to have a life."

"I go to parties all the time!"

Sarah looked at me. She had this way of looking at people that just scratched at you. "When was the last time you fucked a guy?"

I didn't say anything. This was the second time I was hearing about my sex life. First my mom, now Sarah. Damn it, why was everyone so interested in my pussy!

"Hmmm?" She was still looking at me. "Alex, I'm glad you're doing great in class, which definitely is a major thing. I mean, it's THE major thing. But that doesn't meant it's everything. You still need a life."

"I'll think about it," I said. I had more class than to say 'Okay, I'll start fucking!' And it's what Sarah wanted to hear. But I did actually give it some thought, I even talked it over with Maria. Sadly, she agreed with them.

That weekend, I picked up a guy at a party. It was good, he was fun. And he ate me out wonderfully. Of course, it was the first time anyone had done that, but it was still wonderful. By the time I went home for the summer, my GPA was a 3.9, I was guaranteed a bid for BZB, and I had two different guys I was fucking regularly. I also found out something about myself.

I loved cock.

And not, 'I like being fucked.' I love cock. I loved holding them, stroking them, sucking them, feeling them, smelling them. I loved cock.

Of course, I didn't tell my family about that, not even my mom. But I had a good time. Just like Christmas, Chris and I were stuck together day in and day out. I took him up to the high school, and showed him where everything was at. I clearly remembered freshmen asking me for directions and me and every other upperclassmen sending them everywhere but where they needed to be.

When I got back to school, I started pledging. It was a hard pledge. We weren't allowed to have sex, drink, or go to parties. We weren't even allowed to masturbate. All we did was study and exercise. Exercise and study. Day in, day out. It was stressful. There were 16 other girls crossing with me, and by the time it was over every one of us were drooling over getting a good fucking. Mostly because we kept seeing cocks everywhere. The sisters would fuck in front of us. They would make us listen to them fucking. They even put on pornos while we studied.

If we weren't studying or exercising, we were doing community service. Mentoring young girls in the community, raising money, finding boyfriends for other sisters. It took three months, but by the time I crossed, my pussy was literally constantly wet. For no reason. Anything and everything turned me on.

I pulled one of the frat brothers into my room and came just from looking at his cock. I found out a lot more about myself that semester. I didn't mind sex with women, it was fun, but there was nothing like a hard throbbing cock pulsating inside my pussy. I found out I wasn't into whips and gags, but I was fine with chains and handcuffs, and I was pretty good at tying knots. I should have taught boy scouts. And I liked having multiple cocks around me.

That's honestly what I thought of them. They weren't boys or potential life partners. They were just cocks. And I spent my college years sampling from them. Some were fun to suck, some were great pussy eaters. I tried out the long ones, the thick ones, the short ones. I did anal and threesomes.

Not to say that it was all fun and sex. The sisterhood made sure of that. I took the right classes, had the right teachers, and studied just as hard as I fucked. Thanks to them, I took courses for double credit. I was able to skip some classes or test out. And I graduated in five years with my Masters in Accounting. They even got me my job and my apartment.

The firm was actually in the same town as the college. It was a major accounting firm that handled the finances for several major companies. The HR manager was a Sarah. Yep, that Sarah. She told me if I did well, I'd be running the department in five years.

My family stood by me the whole time. Dad and Chris helped me move in, while Mom and I went shopping. It's funny, five years of dorm room living, but I would be damned if any of that stuff went into my apartment.

Chris had really grown up while I was in college. It was heartbreaking every time I came home to find out I had missed another event in his life. I wanted to just hit pause on his life, but things kept happening to him. He'd grown another inch, had his first kiss (who had the nerve to defile my baby brother), and he even started driving and had his own car.

He had been accept to my college, so we all agreed that he would move in with me to save money. He had only gotten a partial scholarship. But without having to pay for dorm fees, it would pretty much cover him. He had decided to major in Law. I had a few of my sorors look over his class schedule. It was so cute! When they came over and they were touching him and reading over his shoulder he would blush and stutter and he got all tongue-tied.

Mom had told me about this, but it was so cute! She told me that he hadn't dated anyone since his girlfriend broke up with him in tenth grade. Apparently she was his high school sweetheart. They started dating at the beginning of ninth grade and made it halfway through tenth. Then she found a boy with a driver's license and a car. It all suddenly went downhill from there. Somehow, my mom expected me to get him back into the dating scene. She and my dad had a dream of having ten or twenty grandchildren. I don't know where they thought all these kids were coming from, but it wasn't going to be out of me!

The girl had dumped Chris, and, heartbroken, he had withdrawn into himself. I hated myself for not noticing it, but, even though I didn't know how to help him, I was determined to get him back on the dating scene.

Starting my job was an adventure in itself. I knew there weren't many women in the accounting field, but damn. I worked on the 8th floor of a 17 story building with 12 men and only one other woman. And Mrs. Margery was 58 years old. She was the department head at one point, but after her husband had hit a huge casino jackpot, she stepped down so that they would have time to travel.

shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers