Asking For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers

I cupped him in my hand and massaged the big leathery sack as I began bobbing in frenzy. I heard his moaning get louder and felt him tighten and rise. I prepared for the onslaught of cum from my sons throbbing and jerking cock. I knew what happened the last time, but I still wasn't ready for all the jets that came following into my mouth. I welcomed it as my pussy tingled and juiced. I swallowed some of the cum my son was giving me but I knew more was on its way. I took my mouth off him to keep from choking but continued pumping the long shaft. His cum was everywhere. On my face and breasts and belly. As he moaned I said, "Yes love...yes...yes..." When he finished with a long sigh, I kissed his glistening cock and coated my breasts with my son's milky love.

I was beyond repair. The only thought in my mind at that time was "I want his cock inside me." Over and over it played in my head. I didn't give him a chance to recuperate. I went back to massaging and sucking the cum-slickened cock. It was only moments before he was hard for me again. I took my son's cock and brought it to the slick lips between my legs. The massive rod penetrated my wet opening and I slid down on it feeling the friction on the walls of my vagina. He reached up and took my breasts into his hands as I rocked on him. He pressed and squeezed and pinched and told me I had beautiful breasts. I covered his hands with mine as he pressed and pulled the aching globes.

As I rose and fell on my son's rigid shaft, I felt completed by the fullness between my legs. I experienced new sensations that no man had ever provided before. I put away the thought that it was my son that was bringing me so much pleasure; that it was my son in my cunt. I rode his big cock until I could no longer contain the orgasm waiting to charge through me. Finally I heard myself, almost out of control, accept who was fucking me. "...So big for me...so hard for me...for your mother...for mother...for mother..." I came almost screaming those words as Tommy bucked up into my belly releasing another torrent of lubricating cum allowing me to finish the last spasms of my thunderous orgasm, hard and fast.

The best orgasm of my life notwithstanding, as my son lay in my arms, the demons of doubt began dancing in my head. "You just fucked your son...you sucked him...you fucked him...his cum is all over you...your son's cum is inside you..." It hit me full then, my son's cum was inside me and we hadn't done anything for protection. Not that it didn't flash while he was in me, but while I was feeling so good, I glossed over it with thoughts like...what are the chances...one time...I'm older...famous last words.

So it wasn't a complete surprise later on, when I was late. I'm never late...but I was late. I panicked. I bought a pregnancy test and in the few moments while I was waiting for the results, it hit me. If this was the price I would have to pay to be with him, it was all right. Even if I was carrying my son's child, it was all right. I would be lying if I didn't say I was very relieved when it turned out that I really was just late and not pregnant, but I learned something about myself: more than anything, and at any cost, I wanted my son to be my lover. I no longer had to hide from what I needed: the love and the sex. I needed to have my son's love inside me and I needed to have my son's cock inside me.

It was about a month later that Tommy was scheduled to start college upstate during the summer session. I couldn't bear to be apart from him so I proposed that we move up there and start a new life together. We were both deliriously happy at the prospect. I was turned on and he was voracious for his mother's pussy. As for the cliché about being careful what you wish for – my son's cock was inside me so many times that night, I was sore for the next two days.

It was a very exciting time in my life: a new home, a new job, a new town and a new love. I felt like I was on my honeymoon. Tommy was very attentive, buying me little presents, holding my hand whenever we went out, and best of all, doing me until I couldn't see straight. We quickly developed certain rituals. Some people go on about 'spontaneity' but I'm not complaining about one routine my son puts me through each night.

It always starts with me sucking him until he hardens in my mouth and then not letting him come. I tell him, "If you want to come in mother's mouth you have to make mother come in yours." He knows what gets me off. He starts by licking my pussy all over until my inner and outer lips are covered with his saliva and my juices. Then he massages the hood over my clit with the flat of his tongue. I tell him, "Mother likes it when you lick her that way baby." His tongue darts in and out of my vagina and then he returns to my swelling nub. He pulls the hood up with his fingers and fastens his lips over my clit sucking it into his mouth. His tongue works me until I'm in a state and saying, "That's my good boy..." over and over. He knows I'll come soon and intensifies the pressure and speed as he circles the pleasure button. Within a moment the hot wash of orgasm is inundating my insides with waves of the best feelings I've ever known and I'm calling my son, "Tommy...Tommy...oh...don't stop...don't stop loving me...oh...don't stop..."

When I calm, my son climbs up my body, kisses me and says, "Never mom, never...never...never..." And I'm at peace.

Early on, after we moved, my equilibrium was disturbed when I came home early from work one day and decided to surprise my Tommy by meeting him by the diner that I knew he hung out at every day until I got home. I found him but I also found too many beautiful girls with too many beautiful bodies there. I looked in a corner and saw him kissing a slim blonde – until I heard a voice behind me say "Hi"...It was Tommy. The back of the head that was kissing the girl looked something like Tommy's and I guess my anxiety did the rest. When we left he knew I was off kilter and he asked me what was wrong. I said "I guess I got a little worried when I saw my 'competition'. They're all so young and pretty and...young."

Tommy laughed, "You don't have any competition mom; you give me more than I could ever get or want from those girls. From you I get love. I don't need anything else."

"Oh honey, I want that to be true so much. All day at work I was thinking about how much I need you...how much I need you to be with me..." I then whispered to him, "...how much I need you in me...how much I need to be yours...you've made me yours baby...momma belongs to you now...all yours." He was all over me on the way home and inside all of me when we were finally in bed.

The word that best describes how my son does me when I think about it is 'powerful'. I think it's the hard thickness of his cock that really makes it look and feel so strong. Maybe it's just that it fills so much of me that gives me that sensation, but always makes me feel safe, and satisfied.

I got a bit 'clingy' that night after the incident and wouldn't let him stop. I made him 'prove' that he loved me. After coming in me a second time, he turned to toward his sleep position but I was having none of it. I took him in my hand and began fondling him, talking in a voice I never used, a little girl voice. I told him, "Mommy needs more baby...mommy needs her Tommy's big hard cock inside her...mommy needs for her boy to fuck her..." It thrilled me that he got stiff so quickly and sent a jolt through me when he flipped me and drove almost all his meat into me without his usual playing and teasing. His hard strokes pounding into my pussy made quick work of both of us. It was a relief when his cum lubricated me enough to take as much of his thick cock as I wanted.

He said, "Mom I could do you all night and all day and it still wouldn't be enough for me." He laughed as he gave me a last stroke with the full length of his strong cock. "I love having a mother with such a hot pussy...and hot everything else." He proceeded to do my 'everything else' through the night.

When I was married, I probably enjoyed anal sex best of all, but I hadn't attempted it with Tommy. Given the size of him, my reticence wasn't surprising but it felt like I was keeping part of me from him. On a special night, I overcame my reluctance and he had all of me. As he touched and fondled and prodded me with his fingers, I readied myself. When he touched my small hole I said, "Yes honey, there...do me there...put it in there." I reached into the drawer and took out the lubricant I had prepared. I slathered his dick and put a thick glob on my pucker and into the opening. On my spread knees I rested my elbows on the big pillow and raised my ass in the air and told my son, "Do it slow sweetie...put it in me and..." He didn't need much encouragement. He was excited to do it and his first entry was a shock. As I became accustomed to the full presence in me, I relaxed and began enjoying long deep stabs of pleasure. He massaged deep into the muscles of my ass with his thumbs as he gave me what I wanted to give him, more pleasure. His moans matched mine with each fulfilling plunge.

The deeper he went the better I felt. The combined feeling that I was giving my son all I could, and sitting on the edge of extreme pleasure and pain was an aphrodisiac to me. I had all of him in me and I was glad. Glad to have my son in my ass, glad to fuck for him and suck for him. The thoughts sent cords of current from my nipples to my cunt and asshole. I almost screamed at him, "Pound me...pound me...give me...all...oh...give me your cock...in momma's ass...yes baby...in momma's ass..."

He turned me over onto my back and lifted my legs straight up holding my ankles on one forearm. He put his cock back into my ass, impossibly deep. It was what I wanted, my son's big cock in my ass. Once he was in me I knew that it would become my favorite again, as long it was my son that was doing me, in me, pounding me. I wondered if he would ever end as he stuffed my ass with all his meat. My tits shook with each of my son's insertions. Finally I felt his balls on me and was grateful. If he'd had any more to put in me, I think I would have passed out.

"Oh mom...I'm in your ass...my cock is in your ass...it feels so good to do this to you...does it feel good mom?" Then he kept repeating, "Oh mom...oh mom...it's so hot...and tight...and good...and...fuck...Oh fuck..."

"Yes baby, I like it there...momma loves it...yes...in my ass." I could hardly comprehend how all of his big cock had gotten into me. I was filled with him and filled with love for him. I told him. "It's for you...my ass is for you...all for you...everything...yes...yes." The first stream of ejaculate was unexpectedly hard. I could feel him coming in me. He lost some control and slapped my ass. It stung as he continued pumping his cum into the tight chute. It triggered my orgasm and I laughed with pleasure as my son and I finished together.

"Oh mom that was great...it was unbelievable...oh man." He rested on me, kissing me as I held him in my arms while my tight ring kept him in me. "...It was amazing to be in you there," he said.

I told him it was where he belonged; and I was there for him whenever and however he wanted me, that every part of his mother was for him and only him. I meant it. I said, "Promise me you'll come to me for anything you need and never be ashamed to ask me for whatever you could imagine a woman could do for you...promise me...promise me love...because mother's for you now...all of me is for you now." I held his cock and kissed him urgently as he promised that it would always be only me. It was wonderful to be there for my son that night and during the many nights he kept his promise.

Over the four years we spent in that town my son was there for me also. He never let me feel anything but loved, especially when I went through a period of doubt and depression. At one point I felt that I was being selfish in not letting him go on to a more 'normal' life. I told him I was already getting to be too old for him and it would only get worse. I came up with a plan. I would stay with him until he finished school and then I would let him go. He laughed at me and told me I was 'nuts'. He said, "Do you think there's any way I would let the best thing in my life walk out the door? And don't people with gray in their hair need sex and love?" He kissed me softly and told me, "Forget it mom, you're not going anywhere without me."

And I didn't. We moved to Silicon Valley where Tom did well and the gray certainly made an appearance on me. He wouldn't let me dye it. I could live with threads of silver on my head but there was no way I was going to leave it on my pussy. One night I went into the bathroom and shaved myself clean. We had never talked about it but I told him I did it for him; I didn't even know if he would like it. As it turned out, I needn't have worried. He was so turned on; he licked and sucked it for half the night - definitely a good decision.

I had so much sex with my son in the beginning; I asked and he did, he asked and I did. I expected either his or my desire to wane. It never really happened. We may not have been staying up all night the way we used to but we never went a day without some kind of sexual contact.

We were fortunate and unusual; we were each what the other wanted and needed. There was one incident that made this clear. My son asked me if I would have sex with him and his friend Steve. I said, " I'm not sure how comfortable I am having sex with anyone but you, but I love you honey and I want you always to be able to get what you need at home so I'll do it if you want me to."

The night came and I was nervous as hell. I'd met Steve before and he was a nice guy but he didn't know we were mother and son. I made myself up and did the sexy stockings and ass hugging short skirt thing that my son likes. We had drinks and Tommy whispered to me to go into the bedroom and wait. A few minutes later the door opened and my son walked in, alone. He said, "I sent Steve home...I realized that it was an exciting fantasy but I didn't want the reality. I couldn't stand the idea of another man with his hands on you...or in you. Mom, I never want anyone to touch you but me."

I think I cried a little and said, "Thank you love, that's what I want too; only you...my baby...my love. Come make your mother happy."

I felt wanton and free that night and loved my son more than I ever had. I showed him with my body: my body that took his full manhood into every part of it. It was a special night that brought us closer together than we had ever been. I remember the tenderness with which my son touched and petted and stroked me telling me I was his only love. He licked my bare pussy for the longest time slathering the outer lips and then sucking them into his mouth. When his lips surrounded my clit I had already come once and the slow even circling of his tongue on my swollen nub brought me off again.

He laid his cock on my opening and slid it, rubbing the inner lips without actually entering me. I held off as long as I could and finally pushed his cock into me. The relief of having the big cock where it belonged allowed me the luxury of a long exhaled sigh. The more he filled me, the more I wanted. I felt his width along the walls of my grasping channel and smiled up at the handsome face above me.

Tommy must have been having second thoughts about even asking his friend over because he wanted me to tell him over and over that I would never let anyone else touch me. As he began pushing his cock to the depths of me, I told him, "No love...never... no one but you...momma's mouth is only for you...my pussy is only for you...my ass is only for you...yes baby ...yes...deeper...fuck your momma like you'll always do...like only you'll do...like only you could do...love...love...love." As he forced his big cock up into my belly, I felt him touch the places inside me I knew could only be for him. I escalated with each powerful insertion of my son's cock. And then all I could feel were exquisite shafts of lightening going through my pussy. I pushed my hips up to meet the muscular body above me and wrapped my arms around it as the vibrations started. I told him the simplest and clearest truth I felt at that moment, "Oh sweet love...oh...you fuck your mother so good." I came for the third time when I felt my son's first powerful stream of cum. Love filled me as my lover filled me.

That was a while ago but I think back fondly on it. I won't say how old I am now (I don't even like to write the number down) I'll just say we've shared quite a few years together. We still share our name as a 'May-December' husband and wife in the community and we definitely share our bed every night. But it was always more than just the sex, and it still is. That's why it's so good. That's why I'm so glad my son asked for what he did many years ago. That's why I'm happy.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers
12