Asking For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She protested, her eyes on me as my hand slipped inside my open fly, pulling out my erection.

"Now look, I went along with the spanking but there's no way that I'm going to let you do anything . . . Oh, my, god. You're kidding me."

I suppose I should have felt flattered but what I honestly felt was surprise. My cock wasn't all that big, surely? Not that I'd ever had any complaints.

"Tiara," I said patiently, "we haven't even agreed as to whether you're a virgin or not. Let's decide on that before we go ahead with any other decisions. I only took this out to give it some breathing room. It was feeling rather cramped where it was."

I looked at her expectantly.

She looked back, confused.

I sighed. "You are about to tell me if you really are a virgin or not."

"I already told you I wasn't," she said with a blush.

"No, you only inferred it. I don't know why you're acting so embarrassed, though" I told her. "Loss of virginity surely means you've already seen one of these before."

"It was dark," she mumbled, not looking at me.

"Well, it's not dark now. Here, just hold it and see what it feels like."

I caught her hand and pressed it against my cock and her hand obediently closed over it. I then shut up while she just stood there, clutching hold of me, not knowing whether to let go or to explore her unexpected present. To my relief she opted to explore, her hand starting to run lightly over my cock, measuring it I think.

"Seeing you're holding the prize," I suggested softly, after waiting for a few moments, "why don't you lean back against the desk and steer it where you want it to go. That way you'll be in control and will be able to watch it as it slides into position."

OK, so maybe I was taking her agreement for granted, but once you assume something like that people find it hard to say no. They feel that they must have agreed and go along with you. My casual assumption certainly seemed to work on Tiara. I saw her swallow and she licked her lips, maybe they were a little dry. Then she moved slowly backwards towards the desk, holding tight to me as she moved. I, naturally enough, moved with her. It was either that or risk losing a valued part of my anatomy.

Tiara leaned back against the desk, legs nicely parted. I eased in between her legs (Like I had a choice. She was still holding me.), watching as she steered me into place. It was plain to me that even if she wasn't a virgin she wasn't what one would call practiced. For all her fumbling she still managed to get the right pieces connected and all I had to do was give a little push at an opportune moment.

When I gave that little push she snatched her hands away, not wanting to block her view of what was happening. Her head was tilted forward, hips pushed out, really wanting to see what happened as I entered her. She seemed to be holding her breath as I pushed. I found her passage to be hot and slick, waiting for me, with Tiara starting to push against me before I was fully into place. We came together with a small slap and she let her breath out with a whoosh, gasping slightly as she started breathing again.

She kept on watching as I started up, pulling back and thrusting forward again, her hips pushing eagerly to meet me. That girl was hot and needy. (I found myself suspecting that she could have handled Brandon and friends if they had managed to catch her but still, it was better that she didn't have to. I was a far more worthy target for hr frustrated libido.)

As soon as I had a nice rhythm going I slid my hands up under her blouse, pushing her bra up and off her breasts. Taking one breast in each hand I gently played with them, making sure I didn't disrupt Tiara's view of the downstairs action. I'd never known a girl to be so fascinated in watching a cock move in and out of her.

After a while she lifted her head, tilting it back a little, eyes closing. Now she was just feeling, moving with me automatically rather than with the deliberate efforts she had started with. The rhythm I had established was not a fast one but, rather, one that would let me draw out the encounter. Tiara seemed to have entered a dream, moving in time to my thrusting, breathy little sighs escaping from between her lips.

I hate to have to say it but I couldn't escape the feeling that I was not front and centre in Tiara's thoughts. She seemed to be lost in a beautiful daydream and the man of her dreams was making sweet love to her. Not that it really worried me - she was doing wonderful things to my cock. As I mentioned earlier, she may not have had much experience but she was turning out to be either a fast learner or someone with an amazing natural talent.

Over the course of the next few minutes I gradually increased the pace. Pretty soon I was banging into her at a fair old rate, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her sweet young flesh wrapped around me while she clung to me. Clung was the right word, too. She'd lifted one leg and wrapped it around me while her hands were clenched in my shirt, holding me tight. I was now dropping little kisses on her neck, following the curve of it up, finally kissing her hard, our tongues clashing as we continued to move as one.

It soon occurred to me that Tiara could keep going all day at the current rate, just leaning back and enjoying the feel of her body being worshipped. Not so for me. I was going to run out of steam fairly soon, a fact that dictated a change of style.

I upped the pace again, this time significantly. Tiara adjusted all right, but it ruined her concentration on her daydream. Her mouth drew away from mine and her eyes snapped open - wide open. She looked slightly shocked.

Her breathy little sighs morphed into frantic little cries. I suspect she'd have been making cries that were a lot louder but for the fact that she was remembering where we were. I was hammering her good and hard now and I could feel the tension rising in her. She was getting carried away by the whole experience, her body's aroused excitement taking control, letting her know that the end was near.

My end was not only near but I was crossing the finishing line, starting to jerk helplessly but eagerly, venting into her. It was enough to push her past the point and she climaxed right alongside me, giving a scream through a closed mouth. It sounded quite strange.

We had a somewhat quieter discussion after we'd got our respective selves tidied up. Tiara agreed that maybe she'd overdone it with the clothes and promised that she'd send Mrs Fogarty a written apology. That would get Mrs Fogarty off her back and give me some kudos with her. On my part I assured her that I'd make sure Brandon backed off if he had any more ideas of a licentious nature. The coach would be happy to handle that.

Tiara departed quite happily, her mood probably improved by the fact that I went along as an escort just in case there were any horny young men hanging around. Once she was out of the school grounds and waiting at the bus-stop with other girls I deemed it safe to leave and returned to my office.

I couldn't help wondering, was that going to be a one-off or would she seek me out for a replay? Unfortunately, I could only wait and see as it is considered unseemly for a teacher to go chasing after a student. Life can be hard at times.

12