Ass Play for Siblings

Story Info
Bro's new girl likes anal, sis decides maybe she does too.
20.8k words
4.79
342k
681
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,676 Followers

Author's Note: Possibly unnecessary warning, this story contains a lot of butt stuff. Use your own discretion.

Thanks to LizHaze for proofreading.

****

Part One: Something New

****

I stood up from my computer and stretched. It was getting late, pretty well time for bed.

I padded on bare feet out of my room and down the hall in just my sleep shirt and panties. The bathroom was past my brother's room, but I didn't intend on stopping in to say goodnight. He had his girlfriend over, and it would be rude to interrupt if they were up to anything.

It was kind of weird for a brother and sister to still be living together in our twenties. I wasn't oblivious to that. All the other siblings I knew had split up and gone their own ways after moving out of their parents' homes. It was different with Logan and me.

In my mind, there'd never been any question of us not living together. It just hadn't occurred to me. Logan probably would have been happy enough doing the usual thing and going off on his own, but I was pretty sure he was happier staying with me. We were cozy, codependent little sibbos like that.

Moans of pleasure filtered down the hall as I approached Logan's room. Yeah. He was definitely getting some. Good for him.

Even better, as I discovered shortly after, Logan had left his door cracked open. I grinned and glided forward like a ninja to take a peek without disturbing anything.

I couldn't see much of the action through my sliver of exhibitionist light, but there was no mistaking the action inside the room for anything other than fun sexy times.

Erin, Logan's girlfriend, was naked and on all fours on his bed. My brother, equally naked, was behind her, hands on her hips, cock presumably buried in her. He was rocking against her, engaged in gentle thrusting. Maybe they'd just started or something and he was getting her warmed up. Or maybe that was all Erin could handle. Hard to say.

Erin shifted her position, leaning farther forward to bury her face in a pillow. Her moaning became muffled and, more importantly to me, she wasn't able to see much of anything.

I took my opportunity to carefully push the door a little wider open. Logan caught the movement, as I'd assumed he would. He turned his head toward me and grinned. I smiled back and flashed a thumb's up sign.

What the hell, gentle sex or no, Erin was pretty hot. He'd done ok for himself.

Logan's attention was already back on his girlfriend, as well it should be. I decided to watch another minute or two, then leave them be.

It was kind of fucked to enjoy watching my big brother having sex. That, too, was known to me. It had just never seemed like much of a big deal to me, and Logan had never minded. Actually, I was pretty sure he liked being able to show off for someone. 'Ooh, look at the girl I'm banging, hot right?' kinda thing.

I slipped a hand under my shirt and ran a finger over the front of my panties. Starting to dampen. Probably time to get moving then. I didn't want Erin to catch me standing there masturbating like a total perv.

Then I realized what I was actually watching.

Logan grabbed Erin's ass cheeks and, possibly for my benefit, spread them wider. My eyes bugged and I stifled a gasp. He wasn't in her pussy at all.

A few little things clicked in my head once it became clear they were doing butt stuff. Of course he was being gentle, he'd have to be. And Erin's slightly awkward position was to facilitate entry into an entirely different hole than what I'd expected. Goddamn.

Despite firmly wanting to control my masturbatory urges, I couldn't help fingering myself a little. Just over my panties, nothing excessive, just enough to take the edge off.

Logan was butt-fucking his girlfriend right in front of me. No wonder he looked so self-satisfied. He looked that way during and after sex anyway, but his smugness was even more pronounced this time.

His idea or hers, I wondered. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself as much as he was.

I'd never much liked the idea of putting things up my butt. Nor, indeed, had I met anyone else who openly enjoyed it. I'd seen such things on the internet, of course. It was far from the grossest fetish I'd explored online out of curiousity or horniness.

Real life was something else entirely. Logan and Erin weren't just some naked actors on my computer screen, they were people I knew. And they were actually there, right in front of me. I could have run in and touched them.

My fingers slipped beneath my panties. I was getting so goddamn wet down there. I bit my lip and fingered myself a little while longer, then reluctantly straightened up and eased the door closed again.

Well fuck. All I wanted to do was go to bed, and now I was a horny mess. Thanks, Logan.

I got ready for bed and returned to my room. I had to fight the urge to back and perv on Logan and Erin some more.

I stripped fully naked in my room before making a selection from my 'toy box'. Some play time was going to be essential if I wanted to get to sleep.

I opted for my favourite purple dildo and decided against bringing my bottle of lube along. There was no need for it. My little pussy was already drenched.

Alone in my room, door closed, lights off. Perfect. I snuggled comfortably on my back and closed my eyes.

The scene of anal debauchery was still fresh on my lids. Logan grinding on Erin's ass, the delirious moans they made, that thrill of illicit discovery when I'd realized what hole my brother was using...

With slow, delicious anticipation, I pressed my dildo to my pussy. It entered smoothly, filling me up nicely until I was completely stuffed. It was my favourite toy for the very reason of just how perfectly it matched my vagina, and how beautifully it satisfied my occasional need to be thoroughly penetrated.

I thrust my dildo lazily in and out, gradually increasing the length of the back and forth motions. Flashes of mental sexiness accompanied my self-pleasure, greatly enhancing my masturbation.

My free hand trailed down beneath my dripping pussy. Some juices had already streamed over my butthole. I swirled a finger over the tight entrance, massaging in some natural lubrication.

Could I ever do butt stuff? I mean, of course I could, if I wanted. It was all a question of whether I did, in fact, want. An hour earlier I would have laughed and given a firm 'no'. Anal was for porn stars and cam girls, not for li'l ol' me.

But Erin had been enjoying herself. And Logan too. Not that either of their opinions had anything to do with me, but still.

For some reason, an image entered my mind of my brother peeking in my room at me getting fucked in the butt. My pussy clenched involuntarily, briefly halting my dildo's rhythm.

What was that even about? Was it really that hot imagining my brother watching me get ass-fucked?

My tummy gave a flutter as I jammed my dildo back inside me. Yes. Yes it was that hot. For some reason, I really, really liked the thought of him seeing me be a little butt slut. Probably it was just the novelty and naughtiness of it all. Probably.

I moaned aloud and arched my back as I kept playing with myself and allowing my fantasy to get deeper and dirtier. Occasionally my mind-movie went so far as to cast Logan as my anal lover. I felt a tiny bit ashamed of those visions, but they were also the hottest.

Me on my knees, face buried in a pillow just like Erin. Ass stuck up in invitation. Logan behind me, maybe smacking my butt a few times. Then him inside me. Inside my ass.

Getting fucked in the ass by my brother. Goddamn.

I came without so much as touching my clit. Usually it took some clit-play to get me there. Not tonight.

I kept fucking myself through my orgasm, and I was pretty sure I whispered my brother's name a few times. I slowed down in synch with the diminishing of aftershocks, then eventually pulled out my dildo. It was so slick. I sucked on it a bit just for the hell of it. I liked the way I tasted, but only when I was in the right mood.

Shortly thereafter I pulled my blankets up and went to sleep.

****

The house was quiet the next morning. I crept by Logan's room in my sleep shirt, knowing there wouldn't be more sexy times to spy on, but somehow hoping there would be anyway. It was silent from within so I moved on.

I poured two bowls of cereal in the kitchen. I carried them into the living room, then grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured some in my bowl. I left the milk on the end table on Logan's side of our awesome, comfy couch, along with his bowl of cereal.

Since I was first up today, I got to pick what to watch. I loaded up the series I'd been muddling through on Netflix and curled up with my breakfast.

Logan awoke not too long after. I heard him run the shower and flush the toilet, then eventually make his way to me.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning, Kelse." He poured his milk, then sat down beside me. "How'd you sleep."

"Fine thanks. Not as good as you, I imagine."

"Ha, yeah."

I didn't look at Logan. I knew he was smiling like an idiot. "She liked it in the butt, huh?"

"Yep. And seriously, she has a great ass."

"Looked like it."

We ate in silence for a bit. Me moreso than Logan. He'd always been a faster, slightly messier eater.

"I never really wanted to do anal," I said.

"That's fine. It's not for everyone."

I frowned at my brother. "Hush a second. What I'm saying is I never used to. But, like, I'm thinking about it now."

Logan raised an eyebrow. He wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist and set down his empty cereal bowl. "Oh?"

"Yeah. I mean, maybe. I dunno."

"What don't you know?"

"Like... it was super fucking hot last night, right?"

"Sure."

"You and Erin... goddamn."

"Got you all horny, huh?"

"Kinda."

"Well just make sure you use plenty of lube if you try it. You don't want to fuck around and skimp out."

"Uh... yeah. Sure. Thanks." I waited a moment, but apparently all I was getting from my brother was 'use plenty of lube.' I was reasonably confident I could have handled that one on my own. "I don't know if I'm gonna try it or anything. Just thinking about it."

"Sure, sure."

Again, not as much input as I was hoping for. "You're not being very helpful."

"Me? What did I do? I'm being supportive, aren't I?"

"You... you... just... nevermind."

I knew I was being too cryptic for Logan. He was a boy, and therefore tended to need big neon signs for hints if he was expected to get it. I just wanted some actual discussion, was all. Some real input on what anal was like, and whether I should spend time considering it.

Actually, that wasn't quite true. I was pretty sure I had to try it, if only just so I'd know for sure. What I really wanted was Logan to convince me to do it. If I couldn't figure myself out, it probably wasn't fair to expect him to be able to do so.

Well, if I couldn't depend on him to sort out my decisions for me, there were still some things I knew he was good at.

"Hey, Gun?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't have any panties on."

I felt Logan eyeing me up and down, that slow, lecherous smile tweaking his lips. I glanced at him and confirmed that he had exactly the expression I expected. My pussy gave a happy little tingle in anticipation.

Logan scooted closer until our hips were touching. I spread my thighs a bit farther apart. I stared straight ahead at the tv and took another deliberate bite of cereal. It was more fun when I pretended to be ignoring him. It made it naughtier and sexier somehow.

His hand slid warmly up the inside of my thigh and under my shirt. My body shivered, and I clenched my fingers tight around my spoon to try and help control it. As soon as he touched my pussy, I knew I couldn't help myself this morning and set the remainder of my breakfast aside before I spilled it.

I snuck a peek at Logan, he was staring straight ahead, not even glancing at me. I grinned and went back to doing the same. It had been something of an in-joke between us ever since we started playing around this way. We used to think that as long as we weren't looking, weren't acknowledging, then it wasn't really that bad. We'd grown out of that a bit, but not by much.

I bit my lip and leaned back even more. Logan's fingers ran up and down my pussy, and they were doing particularly luscious things to me this morning. Maybe I was still worked up from the night before. Maybe I still had overly naughty thoughts consuming me. Whatever it was, I loved it.

Logan knew what I liked. He had years of practice. He knew exactly how to tease me, how to toy with my clit, when to slip a couple fingers inside. He could make me squirm and wriggle with a few judicious twitches of his fingers.

I sat there and got played with by my brother just the way I loved it. He brought me closer and closer until my hips were rocking on their own, desperate for just that little bit more. He could draw me out indefinitely, and some days that's exactly what we did. Cold winter days were the best when we spent hours cuddled up together, one of us on the brink of orgasm until we just couldn't stand it any longer.

My silence broke as I came. I few small moans and whines passed my lips despite my efforts to hold them in. Erin was still in the house, after all. I couldn't exactly scream my pleasure to the heavens without alerting her that something was going on.

Logan pulled his hand out and sucked his fingers clean. I smiled lazily, then leaned over to kiss his chastely on the cheek.

"Thanks, bro."

"No problem." He ruffled my hair. "Anyway, I probably gotta get going."

"Yeah, sure. You taking Erin with you?"

"Not sure. Do you mind if she wants to sleep a little longer?"

"Nah. We've got along ok the couple times we've talked. I can play hostess for a bit." I smoothed down my hair. "I'll have to kick her out when I head to work, though. I don't trust her here alone yet."

"Fair enough."

I watched Logan leave the room. If he hadn't gotten laid last night, I knew he would have been after me for a quick handjob before he left. I was totally in the mood for it too. Oh well. I'd had my fun. Mustn't get greedy.

****

I took a shower after Logan left. My horniness had been sated, so I wasn't in there long enough for play time with the showerhead. I did have a few thoughts of my brother sneaking in and... well, I wasn't quite sure what he'd do. I had to get him off my mind somehow. Even for us, my mind was going way too dirty.

After getting all nice and clean, I toweled myself dry and hung my towel up. I stepped out into the hallway totally naked and carefree. I immediately bumped into Erin.

We both froze for a second, then I shrugged and giggled.

"Oh, sorry," I said. "I kinda forgot you were still here."

Erin smiled back. I noted that her eyes flicked up and down my body. Fair enough. I was completely naked, after all.

"Don't mind me," she said. "But I would have thought you'd be too worried about Logan seeing you to walk around like that. My brother's a straight up perv-ball. I used to have to watch myself around him."

Mine too, but she didn't need to know that. "Nah, I knew he was gone," I said with an airy wave of my hand. It was true, if also a deflection. "I wouldn't be so careless if he was still hanging around." That was a total lie.

"No, I suppose you wouldn't." She gestured to the bathroom behind me. "Anyway, you mind if I..."

I stepped aside. "No, please. Go ahead. There should be a clean towel or two in the cupboard."

"Thanks." Erin gave another quick glance at my lower areas as she passed. My body was starting to flush from being checked out like that. I kinda liked it. "I'll try to be quick," she said.

"No worries. Just as long as you're ready to go by the time I am. Gun probably mentioned that, right?"

"Sure." She cracked a wry smile. "I get not wanting to leave a strange girl alone in your house." Then she bit her lip. "Can I ask you something though?"

"What's up?"

"I've heard you call your brother 'Gun' a couple times. What's that about?"

I shrugged. "What else do you do for a nickname? Log? Logey?"

Erin considered, then nodded. "Fair enough."

I nodded back, then turned and walked away. It was several seconds before I heard the door close behind me. She was totally checking out my butt. Totally.

****

Delicious smells greeted me upon returning from work that evening. I inhaled deeply as I kicked off my shoes, then followed my nose to the kitchen.

Logan was busy at the stove. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey, you," I said.

"Hey, Kelse. How was work?"

"Fine. You?"

"Also fine."

"Good enough. What ya making me?"

"Just chili. Nothing special."

"'Nothing special?' Au contraire. I love it when you get all domestic and shit."

I gave him a loving smack on the butt before sauntering over to the fridge and getting myself some juice. Logan had turned around to watch me by the time I looked his way again.

"It's a good thing you're easy to please," he said. "Because you know damn well my cooking skills don't extend much beyond the basics."

"I do. But as long as you're cooking for me, that's all that's important, really." I paused and frowned slightly. "Or are you cooking for Erin?"

"Jealous, li'l sis?"

"Maybe a little."

Logan laughed. "Don't worry. She's not coming over tonight. It's a little early in the relationship for spending every night together."

"Plus it probably doesn't hurt to give her butt a rest," I pointed out. "If you wanna make that a regular thing."

"How pragmatic of you."

"Gotta think about these things, Gun. I'm telling ya."

Logan went back to work on our supper. I sipped at my juice and lost myself in thought.

My thoughts were mostly dirty. I could be a horny little thing at times, but ever since last night it had been especially bad. I'd caught myself daydreaming several times at work, and now that I was in close proximity to my brother it was even worse.

"Erin saw me naked," I said.

I smiled at the way Logan froze and slowly turned around. "She what?"

"Saw me naked," I repeated patiently.

The wheels were turning in his head. He was trying to figure out why she would possibly have been around me with my clothes off.

"Why, exactly?"

"I got out of the shower and forgot she was still here. We had a nice chat. She totally checked me out, too."

That got his attention even more that before. Like many guys, Logan was very interested in the 'lesbian playtime for male benefit' genre of reality.

"Did she really?" he said.

"Sure did."

"And what else happened?"

I tried to hide a smirk behind my cup. "Well, you know us girls. She had to take her top off so we could compare our boobies. Then we rubbed our tits together a bit. Then-"

"Goddammit, Kelse."

"What?"

"That didn't happen."

"No, it didn't. But you like imagining that it did." I could see the slight bulge in his pants and he knew it.

"Maybe I do."

"You definitely do. So anyway, we're both topless and a little turned on-"

"I thought you were naked?"

"Oh yeah. Right. So I'm naked and she's topless..."

I prattled on a bit. Logan rolled his eyes and went back to his cookery. I knew he was still listening because of how he kept fidgeting and tugging at his pants. Big bro was getting all horny, just the way I wanted him.

Once I'd teased him enough, I sidled closer.

"So," I said.

Logan didn't say anything. Probably still pretending to ignore me.

"Feel like playing a bit?" I asked.

"That's not a great idea right now."

I frowned. "Why not?"

Logan chuckled. "You are horny today, aren't you?"

"Kinda, yeah. Aren't you?"

"I'm a boy. I'm always horny."

"Right. So what's the problem?"

Logan turned and raised his hands. "I've got onion and spices all over my fingers."

Xarth
Xarth
14,676 Followers