Asshole Ch. 02

Story Info
Living up to the name.
1.3k words
3.89
107.6k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compared to Mary (who really wasn't all that hard) getting to Elise was a piece of cake. About three weeks after my brother George married Elise, he had to go out of town on business. He asked me to look in on her from time to time to make sure she was all right and to do whatever I could for her if she needed help.

The first day he was gone I called Elise and asked her to have dinner with me ("I know how lonely you must be this being your first separation, yadda, yadda, yadda) and she agreed. I took her to a place where they had good food and a dance band. I kept her wineglass full all through dinner and by the time we had finished eating she had quite a buzz on. She readily agreed when I asked her if she would like to stay awhile for some dancing and I ushered her to a table in a fairly dark corner of the club. Elise started drinking vodka tonics and every time she would get up to go to the ladies room I'd get her another double.

There were a few other people there that we knew and I invited them over to join us, but by ten o'clock they had all left except for Gary and Frank. Also by then Elise was a very happy drunk. She was on the dance floor with Gary and I had just ordered her another double when Frank said to me:

"If it works let me know. I've always wanted some of that."

I gave him a big grin. It was around eleven-thirty and I was dancing a nice slow one with Elise. I figured it was time to make my move so I pulled her close and pressed my stiff cock into her and held it there.

She giggled, "Naughty boy. You shouldn't do that. All you boys are being naughty tonight."

"They just like you Elise" I told her.

She giggled again, "I know what they like and they are just being nice to me because I've got one."

I smiled to myself and thought, "Time to go!" We finished the dance and went back to our table. I ordered another round 'for the road', a double for Elise, of course, as she made one last trip to the ladies room. Frank looked at me, "Don't forget, okay?"

I had a particularly evil thought, "Give me a number where I can reach you in a hurry" and Frank wrote down his cell phone number for me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the way to her house Elise giggled and talked the way silly drunks do.

"All the boys were naughty tonight. They kept poking me with their thingys. That was a naughty thing to do, wasn't it? Why were they so naughty? They shouldn't be naughty, should they?"

I told her that it was all her fault, "If you weren't so sexy their thingys wouldn't get stiff."

She reached over and put her hand on my crotch. "Oops! That was naughty of me wasn't it? Your thingy isn't hard." She pouted, "You don't think I'm sexy? I thought you were my friend - I thought you liked me."

This is as good a time as any I thought, and I unzipped myself and brought out my hard cock. I took Elise's hand and put it on my stiff dick, "Still think I don't like you?"

She giggled, "Bad boy. Naughty, naughty bad boy" but her hand stayed on my dick. She giggled some more, "But I guess I'm being naughty too."

The first time was on the living room couch. I undressed her and then myself and just as I was getting ready to push into her she giggled again, "I don't think I'm supposed to do this now that I'm married. I don't...oops" she giggled as I drove home, "Too late."

The second time was in her bed and when I'd gotten my rocks off I picked up the bedside phone and called Frank. "Get over here and give me some help. The front door is open. We are in the bedroom, just come on up."

Elise hadn't even noticed me on the phone. She lay on the bed giggling and dragging her fingers along her cunt lips and then she would hold them up and look at the cum on them and giggle, "I'm a bad girl - I've been a very, very bad girl" and I said to myself, "And baby, you ain't through yet!"

Twenty minutes later as I was stuffing Elise's 'brown eye' Frank came into the room followed by Gary. Frank said, "He's always wanted a taste of her too so I brought him along."

While the two of them undressed I concentrated on pumping my load into her ass and when I had cum I got out of the way and let Frank take my place. Elise didn't even notice - she had her eyes closed and was moaning (thank God the giggling had stopped) "I'm a bad girl. I'm being bad. Naughty, naughty me."

I left the room and went looking for George's video camera. I found it and grabbed one of his tapes (only fair, right? His wife, his camera, his tape - had a kind of symmetry to it). When I got back to the bedroom Gary was kneeling in front of Elise holding the back of her head while he fucked her face. Frank was still plowing her ass:

"I can't believe how tight she is, even after you were there. Your brother must not use it."

For the next hour I taped Elise, Frank and Gary as they worked their way through various positions and couplings. My favorite was when Frank fucked her pussy while Gary fucked her ass. I didn't fuck Elise any more that night, not because I didn't want to, but because if I did either Gary or Frank might have picked up the camera and filmed it. If this tape ever surfaced I did not want to be seen on it.

When Frank and Gary had worn themselves out and left I took the camcorder and zoomed in on Elise's face - she looked dazed and then she smiled and blew a kiss into the camera. I panned down the length of her body, rolled her over and got a shot of her gaping asshole with all of the cum running out of it. Then I went home and slept like a baby.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

The next day I went over to see Elise. She had a murderous look on her face when she came to the door, "You bastard! You lousy rotten bastard."

"Hold on" I said, "Is that anyway to talk to the man who's going to make you a star? The man who will make your name a household word?"

She looked at me, "What are you talking about?" I walked past her into the living room, put the tape in the VCR, turned on the TV and hit the 'play' button. And then we watched as Elise, Gary and Frank filled the screen. Elise, a stunned look on her face, dropped heavily onto the couch and I joined her there, We watched the tape in silence and when I felt the moment was right I exposed myself and took her hand and placed it on my cock. She didn't pull it away, instead she asked, "What is it you want?"


"Simple" I said, "I just want you to fuck me anytime I want. Me, and maybe a few of my friends."

I put a hand on the back of her head and pushed it down. Just before her lips closed on my dick she said, "God! You are such a fucking asshole!"

I smiled, "Yes! I know!"