Astaroth Awakens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The canoness gritted her teeth and held her breath as her Master's cock literally pushed bones aside inside her to take her wonderful little asshole.

A brief crunching sound accompanied every inch going inside her, but there was no scream or moan of pain, instead a whorish yelp escaped the horny rabbit's throat.

Astaroth bottomed out inside her, and started thrusting without mercy. The tightness of her insides threatened to pull his cock off at any moment, and he enjoyed what his new toy had become.

As he thrust, Dorothea lost her mind more and more, by the tenth slam of her Master's hips against her the expression on her face was that of a vacant, mindless doll.

The two nuns assisting them got overwhelmed by arousal and started passionately kissing each other over their canoness, their soft hands squeezing each other's breasts with rubbing her bodies against Dorothea's torso.

Once their long delightful kiss was over, they lowered their bodies towards the canoness, and they started fondling, kissing and nibbling her breasts, making soft and short little moans gurgle out of her throat.

Astaroth, pleased with the scene, decided to give it a grand finale, and sped up with his hips as an absolute tsunami of cum built up inside him.

With a savage grunt, he unloaded inside his new toy, her body bulging and twisting as the brutal torrent of seed flooded her insides.

It seemed to push through her whole being, her belly bulging, her chest pushed outwards, her throat bloating, and her eyes rolling back.

Dorothea started coughing cum as if a fountain of it had been opened in her mouth, flooding out of it and sliding down her cheeks and chin.

The two lovely nuns wasted no time and started licking as much from the canoness' face as their sensual little tongues would allow them, their pussies dripping as they had small short orgasms for every mouthful they swallowed like good little slaves.

Astaroth, with a grin, pushed down Dorothea's tummy, making a long spurt of cum come out of the canoness' throat, splashing the two horny rabbits.

They giggled as they embraced and kissed each other, their nipples lewdly rubbing against each other.

The Demon Lord smiled after taking a long breath. His new toy was good and broken, so he would let her rest for a bit, she deserved joining the orgy of the old convent once she was back.

In the meantime, he had plenty of new followers to welcome into the fold, their moans and screams of joy echoing through the halls of the old convent.

It was going to be a pleasant night.

12