Astra Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded, "I will contact Tera-4 to pick up that pilot. I should be allowed to spend some time walking them through 5x flying before the big day. I will use 2 weeks to get them ready to devastate. The call signs for this are Lancer-1 and Lancer-2. My scout is TAR-2. I will not register the fighters. No IDs as they are bogies."

President Grendal nodded and looked at Jack, "How bad is the range going to be?"

Jack laughed, "Be sure there is no personnel on it and be ready to replace all the hardware on it. 8,000 rounds of rail gun ammo will not leave much left, let alone the lasers. They will stop firing and bug out once you hit the armor or I recall them. Admiral, what do you drink? Same for you General?"

Admiral Stiller looked up, "Blue Star Whiskey."

The General looked at Jack, "I will drink the same."

Jack looked at them "Two cases of Blue Star Whiskey against two cases of Irish Mills True Mead. One case for each challenger for your particular challenge."

They both nodded their agreement. Jack ended the call and nodded, "Let the games begin."