At College

Story Info
At college two girls start a lesbian story.
2.5k words
4.27
16.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Many thanks to Quietoldie (read his tales) for his kind editing on my work. This tale is also a tribute to Lovely Day by Bi Susan, the most intriguing sapphic tale that I ever read.

AT COLLEGE

After growing up in a relatively conservative community as the only daughter of my parents, it was no surprise, looking back, that I was a little sexually repressed. Despite thinking about sex and masturbating frequently, I had relatively few opportunities to talk about sex with friends (my cousin f. e.), let alone mess around!

By the time I got to college, I had a boyfriend. We had a lot of sex together. I loved playing with his cock, taking it in my hand and stroking, and even sucking it. He also loved eating my pussy and I let him do it frequently. Of course, he took my cherry and even though I didn't let him jizz inside me I loved receiving the warm flood of sperm on my tummy when he came.

At college I missed him very much, whilst sex was always on my mind I refrained, staying faithful to my boyfriend.

Then I met Sondra, my roommate in college. She was really cool and we got to be friends pretty quickly.

Sondra, an only child like me, was inexperienced too, but she was more of an extrovert and funny. Like me she had a boyfriend at home and missed him.

Almost every night, we'd end up talking late into the night about boys and sex.

It started by us discussing the stuff we did at home with our boyfriends. Like me she loved to suck cock. She admitted she'd gobbled her neighbour's son's penis behind her boyfriend's back. I'd had the hots for another guy when I was with my boyfriend but didn't have sex with him. Knowing that my new best friend had been promiscuous when living at home was very encouraging for me.

After a few evenings we started to talk about the boys in the hall, and what it would be like to kiss this one or what that one would be like in bed or whether the rumours about another one having a very big cock were true.

Sondra was open about sex in a way that was exciting and it thrilled me.

Not many nights into what had become our routine, talking about the boys, she asked whether I ever touched myself. I had never talked to anyone about it before.

She sensed that I was hesitant and started sharing right away that she was almost a chronic masturbator. She'd do it in our room when I was at class, and in the communal bathroom or shower if she was alone, and even in bed at night when I was asleep.

Emboldened by her admissions, I admitted to doing it as well, although I still played down the frequency with which I did it.

This line of conversation got me horny, and it continued for several nights in a row. We discussed techniques (she liked to be nude and touch her breasts, for me it was not so important as I preferred to stimulate my clit). We discussed how we cleaned our pussy after masturbation (we both used kleenex, the toilet, and the shower, but she admitted to keeping her pussy wet, especially in bed).

One evening she asked me if I had ever tasted my pussy (I had, but I didn't admit it). She then told me that she used to do it and she liked the taste of her wet pussy, something like piss, but different. Sometimes she also smelled her asshole.

I liked her words. I thought they sounded sapphic and crazy hot at the same time, I rubbed my clit thinking about her doing it.

We were both worked up by the conversation and she asked if I felt like touching myself. I did, of course and admitted it. We switched the lights off and pulled the covers over ourselves. It was crazy but so hot as well. We were daring because the stigma of being lesbian was hanging over both our heads.

We were both so horny that we came quickly. It was so exciting to know that she was right across the room doing the same thing I was. I soon fell asleep. This quickly became our routine after our sex talks every night.

After touching our pussies for a few nights with the light off we did it with the light on and I stared at her naked body. A few nights later she was ready to up the ante. I wasn't going to make the move, but I was glad that she did.

After the usual boy chat, we got ready to masturbate, and she casually mentioned that she was horny enough to do anything I felt like. I knew what I wanted to do, but felt really nervous about saying it, so I echoed that I was pretty horny, too.

"Do you know Heather, that pretty girl with contact lenses and a thick black hair braid?" She asked me.

"Well, yes, I remember her. She is always very kind," I answered.

"Well, other girls say she is lesbian and Lucy, the redhead who takes the medieval literature course, is her girlfriend," she added.

"Really? I think Heather has a boyfriend, hasn't she? I said after some thought.

"Yes, she has a boyfriend, but she likes girls also. Have you ever kissed a girl?" Asked Sondra.

"No, I haven't"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know." I said.

A few moments of silence followed, then Sondra spoke again.

"Come over here," she said.

For a moment I remained motionless like in a turmoil, then I climbed out of my bed and went over to her's.

My heart was beating like crazy and my pussy was soaking wet as I got in under her covers. What I had on was only a white T-shirt and grey cotton panties. Sondra had her usual tank top and panties on too. She used to come out of the bathroom like that every night before sleep.

"You're welcome," she giggled and I giggled too. We giggled silly for a minute or two, then she said "I want to try something," and she leaned over and kissed me. I was so horny that I couldn't help but get into it. Our tongues were in each other's mouths but we still hesitated at holding each other.

After maybe two minutes of hot making out, we stopped to catch our breath.

"Fuck," she said, "I am so horny right now."

"Me, too," I replied, "let's touch ourselves off."

We laid down on our backs, pulled down our panties under the covers, and started to caress our pussies.

"Let's do each other," she whispered to me, out of breath. "Touch me and I'll touch you," she added.

Between my horniness and my shock, I couldn't respond with much more than, "OK."

Tentatively, then we reached for each other's bodies. First Sondra was on my tits and nipples inside my T-shirt, then my stomach.

"You touch me too," Sondra said.

I touched her boobs and timidly stirred her nipples. She had very hard ones. And bigger tits than mine.

"Go down with your hand," she said.

My hand landed on her smooth thigh first. It was strange to touch another girl's body like this, but I rubbed around to find her pussy.

She had her hand on mine first.

I'd never really thought about it before. I found her pussy with my hand; it was fatter than mine and easy to caress.

We touched each other. Sondra had sweet hands. It felt good for her to pinch my clit, but the idea of another girl rubbing my pussy while I caressed hers was what really put me over the edge.

"You are wet," she whispered

"You too," I replied in an even lower tone of voice.

Sondra kissed me again and I reciprocated the kiss. We tongued for a while then she touched me right over my clit and I came under her palm then I caressed her pussy faster and faster. Her orgasm wasn't long behind mine, and her wetness flooded my fingers. The whole room smelled musky.

I went back to bed and fell sleep without saying anything else.

I was a little bit freaked out the next day. I left the room early, feeling conflicted about having enjoyed masturbating with another girl. That didn't keep me from being excited, thinking about it, though. Wow. What an experience. And I'd also tongued with Sondra and touched all over her body receiving similar attentions from her.

I avoided our room all day. Sondra didn't make any effort to talk to me either; maybe she felt the same way. It was on my mind, good and bad, all day. Feeling strange, and even guilty maybe, but thinking about caressing her pussy and also about what it would feel like to taste and lick Sondra's pussy.

Would she lick mine, too? Would we 69? I've tried it with my boyfriend and I liked it very much. The idea got me totally hot even though I had no idea how to ask. Would she be freaked out too? Would she accuse me of being lesbian if I asked her to try more? Our actions had been so candid the evening before this.

At bedtime, there was no way to avoid being in the room together. We got ready for bed like we always did and didn't say more than "hi" before we were in bed with the lights off. Once it was dark, it was easier.

"Claudia, are you OK?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Everything's cool?"

"Sure," I said. My heart was beating with some combination of fear and lust. I wasn't ready to be lesbian, but I couldn't deny that the idea of our experience and the prospect of more really got me going.

I took a chance and said, "I liked it." She knew what I was referring to.

She seemed to breathe out with a sigh of relief and said, "Claudia, me too. I had such an awesome orgasm. You want to know something? I came again today. At lunch I went to our room instead and masturbated. I imagined that you were stroking me off again."

I laughed a little, "I was wet between my legs all day long."

She laughed, too, "Damn, Claudia. I'm getting wet again right now thinking about it."

I felt braver now, "Fuck, Sondra, I've been wet all day."

"Do you want to masturbate?" She asked.

"Like last night?" I asked hesitantly, already anxious to push back my covers.

"Yeah," she said, and she pulled back her blanket to let me in. She also lit up the room with her bedside light.

I reached for her pussy as soon as I laid down. Feeling her soft, sweet pussy through her underwear was sexy.

"Are you still in a do anything mood?" I asked her, surprised at my eagerness.

"Yeah, girl," she said.

"Let me touch you and try something in a minute." I think she knew what was coming, but I still couldn't say it.

We pulled down our underwear and reached for each other's pussies. We were both wet.

This time while we stroked, I leaned in and we kissed again. It got us both really hot to make out while we stroked. This time, our other hands we feeling each other's faces and breasts.

"You have nips like bullets," she said, being extrovert more than me as usual.

I pulled away from her, "Hang on," I said.

I pushed her hand off my pussy and moved down between her legs. I could smell her musky cunt as I got close. I licked the slit a little. It was moist, salty, and sexy, and I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh Claudia, you are so good at licking," she said moaning.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, and even less that I was so into it! I pushed my tongue in and out and she was opening her cunt into my mouth.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Stop for a second," she said, panting, "let me do you, too."

We pushed off our underwear altogether, and completely naked I turned around so my pussy was in her face. I watched her lick and suck it a little before I closed my eyes and went back to work sucking hers.

We weren't going to last long at all. I was running my hands through her pubic hair, over her belly, and over her round ass. I pushed my tongue into her pussy once again and tried to get it in deep. She was feeling me up while she started to lick mine.

She came first, and, wow, I loved it. Her pussy tasted good, and I swallowed her flood and then continued to suck slowly on her.

I came a moment later.

Sondra reacted loudly.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into my pussy while a deep orgasm shook my body from head to foot. Her tongue felt like a butterfly's wings.

I turned back around so I was back alongside her. I didn't know what to say. We stroked and sucked each other a little while we calmed down.

"That was hot," she said, sounding tired. I could smell the musk of my pussy on her breath.

"Yeah," was all I could reply, but I leaned in and we kissed, tasting our sex on our tongues, before falling asleep in bed together.

That sapphic episode didn't change very much in Sondra's life and in mine. I continued to see my boyfriend and had sex with him. So was Sondra. But we also continued to have sex in our apartment at college. I don't know how to define our relationship. It wasn't love. But frequently we had sex and intimacy between us was great. I liked her body, her tiny tits with very hard nipples, the smell of her pussy. We showered together soaping our wet bodies, we watched each other have a piss. Being a bit of kinky, Sondra also taught me how to lick her asshole and she reciprocated the favour. It might sound gross, but an evening that I felt all clogged up she administrated me an enema. It wasn't all that bad and I remember Sondra tenderly massage my honeypot as she inserted the nozzle in my stuffed anus and how she stood by and watched, all the time rubbing her erect nipples and wet pussy to multiple orgasms, while I seated down on the commode releasing the contents of my swollen belly in a noisy mixture of splashes, plops, and farts.

I could never do this with a boy.

Each sex session with Sondra was so intimate, pleasurable and taboo that really excited me.

After graduation we decided to end our relationship. I'm married to a very handsome guy and love him, but yet I still remember frequently all those things I used to do with her.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers