At Midnight on October's Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made love once more before giving in to the inevitable sweep of time and reluctantly rising and folding away the sleeper. They replaced the blankets and pillows and then went to stand before the windows staring out once more at the lake.

Neither had bothered to dress and neither felt at all self conscious about being naked. Steve looked at Jennifer's lovely form and said, "I think I like you dressed like this."

Jennifer smiled at him and replied, "That's good because I've found I like it - at least as long as you're wearing the same thing."

"OK. But it looks better on you." He gave her bottom a small swat and then kissed her again.

Finally they dressed and left the building, locking the door behind them. As they walked up the path to the car, Steve said, "We'll definitely be back. Next weekend if you want."

"I want. I think I've found more here than I ever thought possible."

As Steve opened the car door for her and she started to get in, Jennifer saw a small signpost next to the path. It read "October's Shore."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Oh, the sign? That's the name of the place. You know how people love to give names to vacation places. Well, someone - I don't know if it was my great uncle or my aunt or who - named this place 'October's Shore'."

"It's nice, but kind of a strange name," Jennifer commented. "Where did it come from?"

"Part of a poem," Steve answered.

"Though he wanders lonely in the dark
The rover will need search no more
For love and solace he shall find
At midnight on October's shore"

Jennifer turned and put her arms around his neck. "I like that. And I think it fits perfectly. With what we've found on October's Shore."