At Play On the Sand with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon, his mom emerged from her room.

"Let's go to the beach."

"Play time?" he asked.

"Play time," she said and smiled.

By now the fog had disappeared wholly and the ocean and land bathed in bright afternoon light.

Adam went to his room and pulled on his board shorts from the day before and a fresh t-shirt. He maneuvered his feet into the flip flops by the door. He left his room and waited in the living room for his mom to appear.

She did, ten minutes later, in a little beach dress he hadn't seen before. It was about the same length as the one she had worn the day before, in pale blue with tropical flowers all over it. She handed the beach bag to him and they left the house for the beach.

Mara led the way and Adam followed, eying his mom's figure with an intensity he never had before. As she walked over uneven sand, her body shifted under the dress in a way that looked different from yesterday. It moved with a spring and bounce he hadn't noticed. Adam wondered if she wore a swimsuit even smaller than what she'd worn the previous day.

As before, the afternoon sun warmed the surroundings, a faint breeze taking the edge off the heat against the skin. The fog lay in a thin gray crust over the blue water, far away, but not as far as it had the day before.

Adam noticed that his mom walked at a steady and determined pace. After half an hour of trudging through sand and clambering over tide pools and rocks, Adam and Mara returned to the little bluff-shrouded beach. It was as deserted as it had been the day before.

They lay their blankets down, side by side. Adam pulled off his shirt and applied sunscreen. His mom, however, didn't move. She sat still on her blanket, looking at the beach, in her little dress. She sat with her knees up and her legs wrapped around them, staring at the waves. She didn't say anything. Adam thought he saw her tremble.

Something about her mood dissuaded Adam from interrupting her, so he sat silent, sometimes watching her face and sometimes looking beyond the beach to the waves. No clouds lay overhead. The air was hotter than the day before. No sound intruded other than the steady roar of the waves against the shore.

Adam glanced at his mother's pretty face, and he saw her jaw clench and her head nod slightly, as though she'd decided something. Her hands went to the bottom of her dress and pulled. In a flash the blue dress was over her head and on the sand to the side of her.

Adam's mom was naked. His mouth gaped open and he did not know what to say.

Mara turned to Adam. He'd never seen her naked before. Her breasts were full and ripe, and a little patch of close-cropped brown fur lay over her sex between her open legs.

"Adam," she said. "Adam, look at me."

Adam tore his gaze away from between her legs to her face. She was so beautiful. Her body glowed under the afternoon sun and her face shone. Strands of brown hair blew in a soft breeze. Her eyes were wide and almost pleading.

"Adam, I want you to do something for me."

The response caught in his throat, but he got it out.

"What? What, mom?"

"I want you to make love to me, Adam. Right here. Right now. Can you do that? Please?"

Adam's lust was up, and he felt the quick hardening between his legs, but he was confused, too.

"Mom," he started, pausing. "What . . . why . . . what is this about?"

"It's our last time here, Adam. I know it. Our last time on this spot. On this beach. At the beach house. I feel your dad everywhere. I'm glad we're here together, but we can't come back. But I need one last time. I need you. Please, Adam. I've been watching you looking at me. Not just like a son looks at a mother. You looked at me like a man looks at a woman. You are a man. Your father's son. Do this. I need you to do this. I think you want me, too."

With that she faced him more directly and spread her legs before him. Her pussy opened like a pink, sun-kissed flower.

Adam didn't move right away. His mother took his hand in hers, and she pulled him toward her. Adam got up on his knees. She pulled the hand that was in hers to her breast and pressed it there. Adam closed his eyes. The soft exquisite full tit lay cupped in his palm. His thumb and forefinger came together until they closed on an upright nipple, long and stiff. He rolled it between his fingers. He sighed, overcome by the perfection of the moment and of his mom's body.

"Take your suit off, Adam," Mara told him.

He didn't bother untying it, just reaching down and pushing as hard as he could until the suit's waist band passed over his thin hips. He pulled the suit awkwardly off his body with his legs in the air. It fell to the sand. Adam sat on his blanket naked, just like his mom.

This is surreal, he thought to himself.

His mom's tit pointed at him, extended and firm from the finger caressing he'd given it a moment before. He couldn't stop himself. He sprang toward his mom from his knees and clasped his lips over her nipple. He sucked at it, over and over.

"Yes. Yes, Adam. Play with me. Play with me."

"I will, mom," he said, lifting off her tit for a moment. "I will."

Adam sucked on his mom's breast, savoring it, loving it. He had no idea for how long. When he was done he shifted and attacked the other breast, its tit softer and less extended than its sister. Adam would do something about that. He sucked and sucked on it, over and again, until it rose and grew hard and he sucked with even more passion. He heard his mom moan and his eyes looked toward her face even as his mouth kept sucking and he saw her head thrown back, mouth open and groaning and sighing to the blue sky overhead.

He didn't want to stop with her breasts, but he needed something else. His right hand cupped the back of her head, bringing her face back from the sky to him. He pressed forward and mashed his lips hard against hers, and his tongue pressed against her lips and her teeth until both gave way and her mouth was fully open and his to take. He took it. The force of his mouth stretched hers wide open and his tongue assaulted hers, swirling against it. Her tongue pressed back against his. His body fell against hers, pushing her back to the sand, chest to chest, tongues continuing their uncontrolled tango with each other. Their tits touched.

Even as he kissed his mom his loose hand found the sweet silkiness of her thigh and pushed it back. Mara eagerly parted her legs for her son as he crawled over her. He kept crawling forward, until the bulbous tip of his now rigid cock hit her inner thigh and he couldn't go any farther. Adam knew where his cock had to go and where his mom wanted it to go.

Before he could direct it, he felt his mom's cool hand squeeze his shaft and pump it and squeeze it.

"Oh, Adam," she said.

Adam kept kissing his mom as her thumb probed the tip of his cock, first encircling the glans and then tapping the hole at the tip. She stroked it a few times. But Adam's mom was impatient. She grabbed the shaft halfway up the base and guided it to where she, and now Adam, needed it to be. She didn't want to wait.

Adam had had sex before, but never like this. His whole body burned with desire, concentrated on the tip of his cock, guided by his mom's sure hand to her open pussy. She didn't put it in right away. Instead, she bumped the tip against her clit, which Adam saw peeked out from the shroud of its hood, a gleaming pink gem. It was pure magic when his cock tip hit it. His mom guided his hard cock in small circles around her clit, making sure his cockhead never left contact with it.

After a few minutes of that she held his cock away from her body for what seemed like an eternity to Adam, though he guessed it really was only ten seconds, and then she slapped his cock hard against her clit. Adam saw it mash down with every hit, but he also saw it spring back a bit bigger each time when his cock sprang away from her. It gleamed a little more each time, too, bathed in the wetness coming from his mom's excited cunt.

"So good, Adam," she said, her eyes fixed on his. "It's time now."

"OK, mom," he said.

Adam now lay over his mom's spread-legged, supine body. He couldn't stand it anymore. His hips pushed forward between her legs. Mom's sure hand guided his tip past her open lips to her depths. When at last Adam's cock tip met the pink wet flesh inside his mom's pussy, he closed his eyes and gasped.

He couldn't believe anything could feel so good. The sun beat on his back and the air was warm but not hot and the fine beach sand gave way under his knees and legs and hands, but all feeling was concentrated on the point where his body entered his mom's.

He pushed his cock forward, all the while up on his hands alternately staring at his mother's face and at her pussy being fucked by his cock. He pushed and pushed, on an on, and to his surprise his mom gave way easily. His penis dipped into her like melted butter. It kept going, on and on, until his pubic bone pressed against hers. He was inside her, up to the hilt.

They didn't stop kissing while he pushed inside her. But now Adam needed to see it, seeing his mom's open pussy being fucked by his cock. So, he pulled away from her mouth and pushed he chest up and away with his hands on the sand, until he could look down and see his hard shaft pistoning in and out of her.

Mom was so wet now that the fucking came easily. She felt a bit tight against his engorged cock, but her open sex was so lubricated now that it made no difference. He thrust in and out of her with ease. Each time he pulled out he saw his mom's thin lips pull out, clasped to his shaft, and when he pushed back in, hard, they disappeared under his onslaught. In and out, in and out, his mom's pussy lips followed his cock thrusts as best they could.

A shaft of lucidity burst from the clouds of his lust and Adam wondered what the hell he was doing, fucking his pretty mom on a public beach. He didn't know. A few minutes earlier he could not have imagined it happening, but it was happening, and he didn't want to stop it.

Adam prided himself on being able hold back and prolong fucking for a long time. His lovers in college had praised him for it. But now, with not more than a few minutes passing since his cock and mom's cunt had met, he felt the telltale signs of incipient orgasm. He didn't want it to happen yet, so he slowed the pace of fucking his mom. Mom's face betrayed a look of being ready to come too, and she seemed surprised when Adam pulled back.

"Not yet, mom," he said. "Let's keep this going."

"Mmmmmm," she said. "My son the attentive lover." She reached down and cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze, even as the shaft of his cock still was buried inside her.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her again, and she responded with feral need. By now both their tongues moved in a frenzy against each other.

Adam got an idea, and he moved his body and leveraged his greater weight to press Mara to the side. At first, she thought he wanted to stop making love, and she'd pulled her cunt half way off his cock before she realized that wasn't at all what he wanted. Adam's hand was on her ass, pressing it hard to him so he could stay inside her. But Adam kept pushing his mom off to the side, until at last they rolled over and suddenly she was on top of him.

"Oh, you want me on top, huh?" she said.

"Not yet," said Adam, and he grabbed her tightly and kept pushing her to the side.

They rolled on the sand, and when they rolled to the next position Adam kept pushing his mom, until they rolled and rolled along the sand, down slope, like a barrel rolling down hill, picking up speed, never stopping their fucking of each other. Soon the sand was all over their bodies and in their hair, but Adam didn't mind. Judging from the way Mara's eyes looked up at him as he rolled, she didn't care either.

They stopped thirty feet down the beach from where they'd started, Mara underneath Adam. He grabbed her thighs with his hands and pushed them back, as far as he thought they could go. Soon her feet were in the air, toes pointed at the sky, and her knees were near her shoulders. She lay totally exposed to Adam under the sun. He thrust over and again, trying different angles, wanting to fuck his mom in every way he could. Her back arched and her head cocked back, and her breasts pushed out and lolled in every direction as her body rocked against her son's eager cock.

Without saying anything Mara pushed off against the sand and sat upright into his arms to kiss Adam again. They sat together on the sand, still fucking, stars spinning around them both in the sunlight, sucking each other's mouths and tongues. Adam marveled at the sheer fury of his mom's need for him. It was matched, stroke for stroke, by his own lust for her.

Then is mom put her hand on his chest, gently at first but with increasing pressure.

"Back," she said. "I want to be on top."

Adam obliged his mom. He lay back in the sand as his mom climbed on top of him. His cock never left her cunt.

Now his mom's body rocked over him and he savored the silhouette of her body against the bright sky and the steady, delicious bounce of her breasts as she moved up and down on him. Adam sighed with pleasure. If she kept doing that he would come soon.

Adam propped himself up on his elbows to see her better and was startled to see movement behind her, near the water's edge. It was a person -- an older man, walking a dog. He'd stopped and was watching them. Instinctively, Adam sat up and cradled his mom in his arms to shield her from the man's view.

"Someone's watching us," he said.

She craned her neck to look behind her and turned back to Adam with a wicked smile.

"You're right. Just the second time in fourteen years. Let's give him a show."

Mara pushed offer her son and his cock exited her with a wet plop. She stood up and held out her hand to Adam to pull him up as well. As soon as he stood up, she turned around, exposing her front to the man watching them. He looked thin, almost to the point of being frail, and his hair was nearly white. Mara pushed her butt back against her son.

"Grab my arms and fuck me," she said.

Adam's cock still was steel-hard, and he had no trouble directing it to mom's wet, open entrance aimed at him between her butt cheeks and open legs. He grabbed her arms just above the elbows and pulled her toward him as he thrust into her again. He'd never fucked a woman from behind standing up like this, and he enjoyed the novel view of her pussy getting speared from this angle. He looked to the side of mom to watch the man, seemingly rapt in attention watching them both. Behind him the waves rolled and broke and the fog loomed closer below the bright blue sky. The scene was utterly surreal and fantastic, and Adam loved every second of it.

They fucked that way with increasing urgency, mom's body rocking and rolling to his thrusts. The old man eventually turned away and kept walking, evidently to let them finish their fucking alone.

Adam sensed his mom was getting closer when she began slapping her ass more fiercely against his cock and waist with each thrust. Adam responded by picking up the pace.

I can't believe I'm doing this, he thought. I'm fucking my mom on a beach in broad daylight. I just let someone watch as I fucked her. God do I want her.

As if reading his mind his mom spoke up.

"Come inside me, Adam. Do it now."

Her words spurred him on, making him still harder and bringing him closer yet to his climax. He heard his mom start squealing. She was near too. He pushed harder yet -- so hard and deep that his mom now let out little whelps with every thrust. He felt the welling up inside. He felt mom's body tense and near its climax, too. He heard his mom cry out, then, long and hard and unrestrained. Anyone within a hundred yards would have heard her. Her body shuddered. It in turn brought Adam to his end, and he felt the reservoir of cum inside him course through his body, where it ended up, finally, jetting in thick spurts into his mom's pussy.

They both shuddered and shook as they came together. When he could hardly stand it anymore he pulled out of his mom. They staggered back to the blankets and fell on them.

Adam lay with his arms and legs splayed out, staring at the blue sky above him. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He'd just fucked his mom, who lay naked next to him. 24 hours earlier, he could never have guessed that this would have happened. But it had.

He felt a cool hand on his shrinking cock, then the warmth of his mom's mouth engulfing the tip. He propped himself up on his elbows to watch her. She stared into his eyes as her mouth moved up and down over his length.

"Mom, I can recharge pretty fast. But not that fast."

"I don't expect you to. I just wanted to make sure I got anything you didn't leave inside me."

She licked him and sucked him until every trace of his cum was gone.

When she was done with his cock she slid up and over his body until her face was over his.

"You're a handsome young, man. I'll bet the girls tell you that."

"Not as much as I'd like," he said. "But I like hearing you say it. You're beautiful, mom."

"Thank you, son," she said. She peppered his face with soft butterfly kisses, making him groan with pleasure again.

They lay like that for a while until Adam looked at the sky overhead and noticed it was no longer pure blue. It was a swirling mixture of blue and gray, growing grayer by the minute. The fog was rolling in.

"It's going to be cold if we stay here," he said. "Especially if we stay here naked."

"Let's go then. Play time is over."

They stood up and dressed and Adam picked up the beach bag. Adam thought about what his mom had said. Did she mean play time was over now, or forever? He didn't want to ask her, so he stayed quiet, and they hiked in silence back to the beach house for the second day in a row.

The late afternoon air was cold by the time they reached the house. They dressed in warmer clothes and relaxed until it was time to make dinner. Adam and Mara spent the evening making occasional chit chat. Adam expected his mom to talk about what had happened on the beach, but she didn't say anything. He felt aroused and needy again, and staring at his mom's figure in the jeans and long-sleeve top stirred his cock to hardness once more. Adam watched his mom carefully for a sign, an opening, but she gave off none. They watched TV for a while until Mara said she was going to bed.

Adam watched his mom's ass in the tight jeans as she retreated to her bed room, and then he went to his own room. He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and pulled off his shirt and shorts and underwear and left the bathroom for his bed. Desire for his mom surged through his body. He couldn't get the image of her nude on the beach out of his mind.

I'm going to have to jerk off in bed, he thought.

Before he got to the bed, though, he stopped with surprise. Mara lay on his bed, naked, hands thrown back over her head and legs apart, her body lit from the side by a nightstand lamp with a weak light bulb.

"I want to be in your bed tonight, Adam. Just this night," she said.

Adam went to his mom and encircled her waist with his arms.

"Oh, mom."

"Make love to me again," she said. "Be very slow and very gentle. Make it last."

"I'll try, mom."

His hips pushed forward and down against the junction of her legs and he felt his cock enter his mom for the second time that day. But this fucking was softer. Adam lowered his body onto his mom's, felt the swell of her full breasts under his chest, and kissed her slowly. He began rocking against her, but he kept the pace slow, and his mom's fingernails clawed into his buttocks as she purred with delight.