At The Mercy of Swingers

Story Info
A naive young couple are drugged and used.
11.4k words
4.45
118k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

Jimmy and Lucy Talbot were both 19 years old. They had been sweethearts since they were 13 and had fulfilled everyone's expectations when they married, both having just turned 18.

Jimmy and Lucy were made for each other, just as 'Birds of a feather fly together' their similar personalities and characters had drawn each to the other. It is natural in life and nature that like attracts like. Just as the good looking sports captain attracted the beautiful cheerleader type, the attractive and confidant type attracted the attractive and confidant and the intelligent to the intelligent and sexy to the sexy etc ad infinitum, then the shy, naive, quiet, timid personalities of Jimmy and Lucy found each other.

Although they were both quite good looking, the shyness and the 'nerd' in them had repelled others of the same age group, who otherwise would have been the peers and friends of their life.

With only each other to provide the love and affection to each other, Jimmy and Lucy were head over heels in love.

Jimmy had recently acquired a job working in the offices of a national investment company, he was a trainee risk assessor and he planned to work his way up and provide a good life for his darling Lucy.

It was after several months working here that Jimmy and Lucy's life changed.

The owner and CEO of the entire organisation was Mr Porter, who was a very attractive, tanned and incredibly wealthy man. It was well known that he liked to throw large parties at his enormous mansion outside the city and that any one invited was incredibly privileged.

It was therefore the shock of Jimmy's young life when he found himself summoned to Mr Porter's office one afternoon.

"Now then Talbot, Mr Porter had begun, I have been keeping an eye on you since you came here and I am very impressed with you." he said.

Jimmy was stunned, Mr Porter was actually praising him, what an honour. However that honour paled into insignificance immediately.

"I am having a few friends over for the weekend and I wondered if you and that pretty little wife of yours could manage to make it?"

Jimmy was speechless.

That Friday evening after finishing work and rushing home to collect his nervous little kitten Lucy, Jimmy found himself in the mansion of his super rich employer, not as a hired hand, but as a guest!

As the evening wore on Jimmy and Lucy, who had been standing around chatting to people, eating from a luxurious buffet and drinking champagne, began to feel a little strange. Lucy thought it was the drink that she wasn't used to that was making her head a little fuzzy and confused, but it wasn't.

It was the drug that Jimmy and she had been given in the champagne.

As the night wore on Jimmy and Lucy made their apologies and left for bed. They felt strange, they felt totally relaxed, a little sexy, a little horny and a little confused all at the same time.

The drug they had been given was one that relaxed the body and made the taker sexually aroused. It also loosened all inhibitions and at the same time rendered the victim incapable of resisting anyone, either physically or mentally.

As they readied themselves for bed Jimmy was becoming more and more turned on and said to Lucy,

"Do you think we can 'do it' tonight Luce, it is a special occasion after all?"

Lucy was unsure.

"Do you really think these nice people would like it, if we did dirty things in their guest bed?"

"Oh come on Lucy, pleaded Jimmy, it won't harm."

The couple's childish naiveté and obvious inexperience was a little disappointing. The watching crowd sat behind the two-way mirror had expected more.

Jimmy and Lucy didn't know it but they were tonight's entertainment and so far their audience were less than impressed.

Jimmy quickly undressed and stood in front of Lucy (everyone.) His penis was already hard and drew gasps of surprise, then mirth, as the watching crowd took in his body.

Jimmy had a tiny little prick and even at its full extension, only achieved about four and a half inches in length.

When Lucy undressed, the men were more impressed with her than the women had been with Jimmy. Lucy didn't have the killer body that they had hoped for, her figure one of a slender and still youthful girl but she was still very sexy and even beautiful.

Lucy bared her small but youthful high and hard breasts, her alabaster skin and pale pink nipples on show. Her flat stomach ran down to the V between her legs where the neat small triangle of hair did nothing to conceal her tight slit.

The crowd on onlookers were incredibly disappointed when the lovemaking entertainment consisted simply of Jimmy and Lucy kissing, whilst Jimmy touched her 'down there' for a few minutes. When Lucy was ready, Jimmy rolled on top of her and slid his cock straight into her. Jimmy humped his wife for a minute or so and came in her.

After wiping herself with some tissues, the light went out and the show was over.

What had happened tonight for Lucy was perfectly normal. Her darling husband and she, had absolutely no idea about sex and what was the norm for other people. Lucy liked the feeling of Jimmy's 'thing' inside her but assumed that was all the woman got from sex and accepted it without question.

There was also another reason Lucy thought that was all there was to sex but that comes later.

The assembled club, once back downstairs were discussing tonight's show. They were a very discerning club of swingers and wife swappers. Once a month they all met here and had a hedonistic weekend full of over indulgence in food, drink and of course sex. On a strict basis (to avoid two people falling for each other and endangering the harmony) there was a rota and each person had a weekend with an appointed mate.

This weekend (as on others when new people had been brought in for their enjoyment) Jimmy and Lucy had been expected to provide the exciting 'new blood' to the proceedings.

"How disappointing Joanne, said Anna, the wife of a banker, I was so looking forward to having that boy pleasure me, now it looks like we will have to find someone else."

The general consensus on how to proceed with the young couple, was to 'cut them loose' and put it down to experience.

The men however were of the opinion, that although it was unlucky for the women that the new man was a wash out, to the men the girl seemed ok.

"Let's face it, it could work out the other way round next time," they argued.

A plan forward was agreed upon and everyone retired to their appointed bedroom with their lover for the weekend.

On waking the next morning Jimmy and Lucy felt terrible. They had thick heads and blamed the champagne for it.

Unbeknown to them, that morning's breakfast contained the next dose of the drug, as 'Plan B' was put into operation.

Jimmy enjoyed the day as best he could. Although his head was becoming increasingly foggy and everything seemed to be happening in a dream, he revelled in the men's talk. They talked 'shop' about investment banking and hedge funds, they talked of the merits of one super car against another, of mansions and penthouse flats etc.

Lucy was in her element. She also enjoyed the company of well-to-do women who had class, money, breeding, standing and all seemed to be both attractive and very sexy.

As the day progressed Jimmy was no longer in control of his senses. The world had become a dream to him, the voices in it seemed to echo and his mind either could not, or would not, concentrate or focus.

Lucy had not been given the same amount as Jimmy. Because Jimmy was not of any use to them, the idea was to have Jimmy 'out-of-it' whilst they had different plans for her. Lucy felt strangely relaxed and not a little sexy, she had been in the company of sexy women all day and just assumed some of it had rubbed off.

It was still early afternoon, following on from a wonderful lunch and a period of rest, when Lucy was led to a large lounge. An area in the centre of the room had been covered with what looked like mattresses and sheets, none of it making any sense to Lucy.

Lucy was led to the man who had won the contest for her by two women. They let go of her hands and left her stood before him. Steve who was a doctor, moved to Lucy and lifting her chin with one hand, he leant forward and gently kissed her.

Lucy in her drugged and hazy condition tried to resist.

"No, no don't, it's not right," Lucy slurred through the fog in her brain.

Steve kissed her again, Lucy was unable to resist due to the relaxing properties of the drug and its effects on her resistance.

Lucy felt the two women lift her arms and pull her dress over her head.

"Oh please don't, Lucy slurred once more, these men will see my panties and things," the innocent girl pleaded.

When they unclipped her bra and one knelt behind her to pull her panties down, inside Lucy was screaming.

"No."

but physically remained compliant. She was led by the hand by Steve into the centre of the mattress and pushed down onto her back.

Looking up through her fuzzy and confused eyes, she watched as Steve pulled off his shirt and dropped his trousers. His body was hard, muscled and tanned but for Lucy, the real shock came when she allowed herself to look between his legs.

"Oh God, how has he got 'a thing' so big?" Lucy thought.

Lucy felt herself being pushed flat on her back, it was then she felt the hands on her thighs opening her legs and the shame and embarrassment of realising what they could all see, hit her.

Lucy's life was about to change.

Steve whispered something about,

"Eating her pussy."

Lucy giggled and thought that that actually sounded quite sweet. Jimmy and she had never had a name for her vagina other than her 'thingy', their shy embarrassment preventing them from thinking and talking in such crude terms. In a drugged and faraway state, Lucy thought it was a nice name for 'down there'.

Her tiny pussy with its pale pink lips was exposed and vulnerable to this man. She saw him slide down her body and felt his breath on her vagina.

As Steve's tongue slowly slid along the length of her lips, it entered her damp hole only by a fraction. Lucy had never had her pussy licked and was more embarrassed by the act than turned on.

As Steve drank in the gorgeous sight of her tight, pretty little pussy, the whole explanation for the lack of pleasure Lucy received from sex, was revealed.

Lucy had a 'hidden clitoris'.

Her nerve centre was enclosed by her clitoral hood, the skin of which had developed abnormally. Lucy's clitoris was covered by skin which had developed much thicker, stronger and tighter to her pleasure bud to such a degree, that in effect it shielded it. It had been trapped since childhood and naiveté meant she had never talked of it or even knew it existed.

Steve had learned of this condition in medical school but had only ever seen it for real once in his life. Lucy's prepuce or clitoral hood had formed too tight to the clitoris and had in effect buried it beneath. Although at a later date it would be possible for Lucy to undergo a clitoral hood reduction, for now however, Steve needed a more immediate solution. Using careful and skilful manipulation together with the muscle relaxant in the drug, Steve patiently worked on Lucy's clitoral hood. He massaged and managed to relax the area enough to ease back the errant tissue and for Lucy's life to change - her clitoris was released from its prison. As Steve relaxed his pressure on her hood, it closed up again slightly behind Lucy's clitoris, pushing it forward then holding it in its proper place, prominent pink and hardening.

When Steve had patiently uncovered her clitoris Lucy began to feel 'a little funny' down there. Steve kissed her gorgeous pussy and licked up her folds which Lucy found very pleasurable. When Steve did not stop at her lips but gently ran the very tip of his tongue over her 'virgin' clitoris, Lucy stiffened, it was like someone had given her a tiny electric shock. Moments later Steve tenderly rolled his tongue over her hard little nub again shocking Lucy further.

In a drug induced, hazy, confused and faraway state, Lucy heard herself moan. Steve was a very skilled lover, as his membership of this exclusive club would suggest. He proceeded to pleasure Lucy in a manner that she would not have believed possible just minutes ago.

Another thing that Lucy would not have believed possible moments before, was her watching him at work.

In an action which seemed totally alien to her, Lucy propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body to the scene between her legs. In her faraway and bewildered state Lucy watched as Steve pleasured her.

Lucy looked on, mesmerized by what this strange man was doing to her. She watched in awe as Steve kissed her outer pussy lips then spread her open with his fingers. Leaning forward, he again kissed her lips but this time it made Lucy groan, it was her pink, smooth, tiny lips that he had kissed and was now licking tenderly.

As Steve drew each of her slick slivers of pink skin into his mouth in turn, he looked up at Lucy and their eyes met. He continued to pleasure her vagina with his tongue, rolling around her tight entrance, her pulsating lips and pushing into her tight wet hole and sucking out her juices.

They still maintained eye contact when Steve finally returned to caress her clitoris. He smiled inwardly as Lucy's body lurched at his touch and the look of total surprise spread across her face.

Having a man do these things to her was shocking to Lucy in itself but to lewdly (by her standards) actually watch and to share the intimate moment with him by eye contact, was unthinkable. It was this mental idea of what she was doing that her pussy reacted to, as much as the physical sensations that her lover was providing.

After a period of time kissing, sucking, licking and caressing Lucy's youthful inexperienced pussy, Steve pushed her over the edge into another world. Covering her clitoris with his mouth he sucked on her hard bud like a tiny cock, as he drew her pleasure centre away from her body and into his lips, he fluttered his tongue directly over the intensely sensitive fleshy button.

Due to her physical abnormality, Lucy had never had an orgasm before.

When the stirrings began and started to build within her vagina, her clitoris and surrounding lips, she was suddenly a little concerned. Even in her drug induced stupor, Lucy knew something was building. The unbelievable pleasure that Lucy was experiencing was intensifying and her muddled brain had no idea how it would end.

Lucy was worried that it simply couldn't stop building like this without coming to some kind of critical point, the ignorance of such scaring her.

"What would that end be? Will it damage me in some way?" her young ill prepared mind wondered.

Lucy found out.

As the pleasure reached an incredible crescendo Lucy came for the first time. Her body fell back onto the mattress with her head thrown back as the final rush of orgasmic relief exploded between her legs. Unknown to her, she was pushing her hips up from the cushions to force her sodden pulsating pussy up onto Steve's mouth, whilst not realising the insane screaming that she could hear in the distance, was in fact coming from her own mouth, as the life changing first climax ripped through her.

As Lucy lay recovering her breathing, her composure and her senses, she felt her lover move between her legs. Looking up at the man who had given her pleasure she saw his cock.

He was huge.

(Steve simply had a well endowed cock which they all had, however to Lucy, with only Jimmy as a guide, he looked enormous.)

Lucy knew through her foggy brain and her dream-like state that this man was going to take her. What she didn't notice, was the fact that she opened her legs herself, without any prompting from Steve.

She lay back and dreamily let her legs fall open, revealing her sodden post-orgasmic pussy, the gesture a wordless acceptance as old as time itself.

Steve rubbed the blood engorged head of his cock up and down her tight folds, wetting his erection for the invasion to come. As he inched his big eager meat between her tiny pink lips Lucy felt herself stretch.

"Oh Jimmy I am so sorry, please forgive me for doing these dirty things with a stranger," Lucy prayed to herself.

The relaxed and compliant girl unable to respond, was helpless. She thought that she wanted to stop him from taking her (or did she?) and thought that the movement that she made was intended to stop him from entering her. Had she been more lucid, then Lucy would have been shocked at the real motive for her action. The movement that she made was a subconscious one, which allowed her to settle herself more comfortably and to position herself to enable Steve to penetrate her more easily.

Natural instinct had led Lucy to position herself to accept him, without being aware of what she was doing.

Steve took all the time he needed. Lucy was treated with gentleness and consideration. He slowly pushed further and further into Lucy, whose tiny vagina (much to her surprise and pleasure) slowly relaxed itself and became accustomed to his size.

(In another room Jimmy lay in the arms of another woman, totally unaware that the first man other than himself, had just slid his cock into his darling wife's pussy.)

Steve pushed into her and finally stopped, his cock fully embedded inside Lucy. Through the haze of her thoughts Lucy suddenly realised that she had taken Steve's entire length inside her. She could feel her tight entrance and her sensitive soft labia stretched around his shaft and she could feel every millimetre of his rod, as the walls of her vagina gripped him. Along the entire length of her vagina she could feel his cock, all the way up to her cervix.

Steve knew this was not going to be a long fuck. His cock was being milked by the tightest pussy he had ever experienced, yet he was desperate to prolong the wonderful sensations that her hot, wet and tight little glove was giving him.

Luckily for Lucy, Steve lasted long enough.

Lucy felt the hard cock repeatedly violating and invading her intimate depths, her newly found clitoris and small labia being almost pushed inside her with every thrust, only to be dragged out along his length as he withdrew.

After several intensely satisfying minutes of this beautiful sensation, Lucy felt, for the second time in her life, the sudden surge and electric shock deep inside her.

This signalled another imminent orgasm.

This time, as Steve's cock drove her deliriously onwards, Lucy knew what was coming and embraced it's approach completely. Realising that she desperately wanted to experience another mind blowing climax as before, she immersed herself in what was happening to her and the pre-climax anticipation of the insanely thrilling explosion to come.

With immaculate timing borne of experience, Steve waited for Lucy to begin to cum, before allowing his own orgasm to happen.

Lucy writhed underneath him, her vagina throbbing, pulsating and contracting around him. She screamed unashamedly and uncontrollably as the firework display went off inside her, her vaginal walls gripped, squeezed and contracted around the cock that was already tight within her.

Unconsciously Lucy flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock to illicit as much pleasure from the moment as she could and create as much contact between her walls and the invading cock as possible.

Steve let the floodgates open.

Steve pulled from Lucy and the gathered crowd had the pleasure of seeing her violated tiny pussy giving up the potent load that had filled her. Men with bulging erections looked down upon the drugged girl, watching her small hard breasts heave with her breathing, her flat stomach and her gaping cunt, spewing forth the cocktail of her juices and the cum that had been shot deep inside her.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers