At The Park

Story Info
A chance encounter at the park.
1.9k words
4.19
59.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

She was lying under a tree in the park when I saw her. She must have been about eighteen or nineteen and she looked lovely. Fresh and young, an unpicked bud. Her hair was dark and her complexion was creamy.

My first thought as I looked down at her was that it was fortunate that she was taking her nap in the shade of the tree as it would be terrible to see such fair skin red and burned. The remains of her meal were neatly to one side of her, next to her purse. It was obvious that she was the conscientious type who intended to bin her rubbish before she left. I heartily approved of this type of behaviour. So many people are selfish and rather careless in the things they do.

It seemed to me that my darling (OK. She wasn't my darling yet, but she soon would be) had come to the park for lunch, found a secluded spot and then just nodded off to the music she was playing. I could see the cord stretching from the earpieces to her purse.

Looking around the area I noted that our little secluded spot really was very secluded. I'd only chanced upon it because I tend to wander off to the sides of the paths through the park. I prefer the feeling of walking on grass to that of walking on gravel. It's softer on the feet and a lot quieter.

It seemed to me as I observed our surrounds that, apart from where I was standing, no-one could see the young woman lying on the grass. Nor would they see me, if I was lying next to her. I settled onto the grass beside her.

From the way she was dressed, neat skirt and white blouse, I'd guess that my new friend was an office worker. She'd probably gone to lunch about twelve and would be due back in the office about one. There would be plenty of time for a friendly chat and a bit of human interaction.

As she was the first one here it was plain that it would be my responsibility to initiate a conversation.

"You know, sweetheart," I said quietly. "You'd look a lot better and sleep much more comfortably without those clothes. Don't you agree?"

It has always seemed to me that if a woman has an opinion different to yours she will let you know it in no uncertain terms. Accordingly, when she didn't answer my question, I felt it was reasonable for me to assume that she agreed with what I said. I started undoing the buttons on her blouse. There were only four buttons and I had them undone pretty smartly, whereupon I opened out her blouse, revealing a trim little tummy and a very nice pair of breasts cupped in a lacy white bra showing some very nice cleavage.

I was intrigued to notice that while her general skin was a pale creamy colour the skin peeping out along her cleavage was almost snowy white. I was looking forward to seeing her breasts without her bra in the way.

Seeing my friend hadn't yet woken I decided I'd take the time to undo her skirt as well. There was a button and zip at the side and they were dealt with easily. Then I eased her skirt down. I had to tug it a little to get it out from under her bottom and she muttered and stirred a little at that but didn't really awaken and I was able to slide the skirt down her legs with no other problems.

Pantyhose should be forbidden for pretty girls. The pair she was wearing was very sheer and I could see panties that matched her bra under them. A girl who liked to coordinate her outfit, it seems.

Removing the pantyhose was a necessity, of course. Normally I'd have left her panties on and persuaded her to wake up at this stage, but it seemed to me that, if I had to go to the bother of taking off pantyhose, I might as well remove the panties at the same time. Saving myself a trip, you might say.

I had slid her panties and pantyhose under her bottom and was rolling them down her legs when I heard her gasp. I paused and looked up at her, smiling. She was staring at me with this odd look on her face.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing," she asked me.

I'll admit I frowned slightly at this. I mean, it must have been obvious what I was doing. Her blouse was wide open, her skirt off and her panties and pantyhose rolled down to her knees, displaying some very nice curves not normally on view to the general public. Could it be, I wondered, that my new friend is a trifle on the dumb side?

"I'm helping you remove your clothes," I said, explaining the bloody obvious.

"I can see that," she said.

Then why'd she ask? I ask you.

"What I want to know is why are you taking my clothes off?"

My suspicions were hardening now. She was definitely mentally challenged. Why does any man take off a woman's clothes?

"I'm taking your clothes off so that you'll be naked when I make love to you," I said, speaking slowly to make sure she understood. "I suggested to you that you'd be more comfortable without your clothes and you seemed to agree."

"How did I agree?" she asked indignantly. "I was asleep. I wouldn't have heard you ask and I certainly wouldn't have agreed."

"People hear what is said to them when they're asleep. Scientifically proven fact. And you didn't disagree, which is the same as agreeing."

With that I went back to rolling down her pantyhose. (And panties.) She sat up and snatched at them but she was far too late. However, I was able to take advantage of the fact that she was leaning forward to unclip her bra.

She squeaked and jerked back away from me, clutching her bra to her chest. She must have then remembered that she was naked from the waist down and showing me everything. (Or she would have been if my hand hadn't been covering her modesty. I'm thoughtful that way.)

"Go away and leave me alone," she suddenly announced, "or I will scream and people will come and you will be arrested."

"That's a bit rich, isn't it?" I told her. "I mean, you let me go this far, get my hopes up and now you're going cold on me. That's not really very fair, now is it?"

"Let you?" Until then, I hadn't known someone could scream in a whisper. She managed it effortlessly.

"I didn't let you do anything. You snuck up on me while I was asleep and started molesting me. Now go away, you maniac."

"Look," I said, speaking soothingly, the way anyone would to someone being unreasonable, "we both know you're not going to scream. What? Have people come running and finding you naked and arguing with me? They'll just assume a lovers quarrel and laugh at you."

Reaching for her hands I pushed them and her bra away from her breasts. I took hold of one, rubbing my thumb over her nipple.

"And look at these beauties," I said. "Notice how your nipples are standing up, asking for attention. It's obvious you want me. And look at this."

I unzipped, hauling my playmate out into the light.

"As you can see, I certainly want you. You know, I had been considering making you my steady girlfriend, but the way you're playing up you'll find yourself just a one night stand, even if it isn't night yet."

"Put that away," she hissed. "I feel ill just looking at it."

"I thought you'd never ask. And just because you're feeling hot it doesn't mean you're feeling ill. Quite the opposite you'll find."

Now that she'd asked me to put it away I hastened to do so before she changed her mind. I'd already parted her legs and it was a matter of moments to settle down on top of her, my cock seeking her entrance.

"What are you doing?" she squealed.

I kid you not. She tells me to put it away and then asks what I'm doing. She was so dumb she should be a blonde.

"I'm putting it away as requested," I pointed out, connection now made and my cock making its grand entrance.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she raged at me. "I meant put it away in your pants."

"Then you should have bloody said so," I pointed out. "It's too late now. I'm already in."

To emphasise this fact I gave her a hard prod with my cock, hearing her gasp as I did so.

"Seeing we've gone this far we might as well finish," I told her.

She then settled down to entertaining me. With her vocabulary. I didn't know there were so many swear words.

Through her whole little tirade I maintained my dignity, or as much dignity as you can maintain while servicing a pretty young woman.

I was pumping her smoothly but firmly, slowly building up her hopes, giving her a chance to respond properly.

It took a little while, but by being patient and driving hard she finally started to respond properly. She seemed to give this little sob and then she was pushing firmly up to meet me.

I was holding both breasts by this stage, letting the nipples stick out between my thumbs and fingers so I could suck on them and tease them while I ploughed the fields of glory. I squeezed those lovely breasts in time to my stroke making, helping her pick up the rhythm.

Now while I didn't know that she would have to be back at work by one, I strongly suspected it, so it would have been wrong of me to keep going for so long that she'd be late for work. After about fifteen minutes of steadily driving into her she was twisting and writhing under me, babbling would I just hurry up and fuck her.

Typical woman. She says yes. She says no. Now she's saying yes, again.

But that was all right. I knew she probably wanted to hurry so she could get back to work, so I started driving in harder. She was starting to squeal now and, liking it quiet while I worked, I closed her mouth with mine and then set to work for the home run.

I pounded her good and hard, feeling my own climax approaching. I held it off as long as I could and then I just slammed into her and let go.

She was lucky, as I'd finished up timing it nicely, with her climaxing even as I was venting into her.

Naturally I took full credit for the timing. After all, I was the driving force behind it.

I hung around until she seemed to gather her wits after her little adventure. Just as protection, in case some evil minded person came past. Chivalrous, that's me. When she gathered herself together and was scrabbling for her clothes I told her I'd let her go, as I knew she probably had to get back to work and wouldn't be able to stop and chat.

"But don't worry," I told her. "I'll keep an eye out for you and we might be able to meet here some more."

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers