At The Pool

Story Info
An unexpected encounter at a pool.
3.7k words
4.21
90.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

It had been a blisteringly hot summer's day and like all smart people I went swimming. There's a very nice river that runs through our town and several spots that are ideal for swimming. I trotted off to one such place and dived in.

I had a very enjoyable time. I was careful not to get sun-burnt and a number of my friends were at the same pool. I couldn't be bothered going home at dinner-time, deciding that I'd just grab some junk food when I did go home. Junk food is fine by me for the occasional meal.

A lot of people did go home. When I left off swimming and decided to just vegetate on the grass for a while I noticed that there were only three other people still there. Mandy, a girl about my age who I vaguely know, and a couple of young men who I didn't know.

I dimly recalled flirting mildly with the two men at various times while I was swimming, but only a very mild flirtation; definitely nothing to let them get their hopes up. They were sitting off to one side, yakking away. Ha, they reckon girl's talk. We've got nothing on boys when they start going. They'll sit and discuss a car engine for an hour solid, all of them talking at once, and no-one listening. They seem to come to some sort of agreement by osmosis.

I figured it was about time for me to go home and I was patting myself dry prior to putting on my dress. I vaguely noticed that the boys were on the move but ignored them, considering that what they did was no business of mine.

I changed my mind when I heard Mandy squeal. Looking over I struggled to make sense out of what I was seeing. It seemed to me as though the boy was trying to pull Mandy's bathers off. Her legs were in the air and she was clutching at her bikini bottom which appeared to be around her knees. Her biggest problem was that he was standing and seemed to have a better grip on them. He gave a jerk, she lost her grip, and he had her out of her bikini, tossing it to one side.

Now, really, I couldn't just stand there and let this sort of thing happen.

"Hey!" I yelled, starting to charge over to give Mandy a hand.

"Hey, what?" I yelled when I found myself standing still, a hand firmly holding my arm.

"Relax, girl," said a male voice. It was the second man, standing next to me and stopping me going to Mandy's assistance. "Don't worry. He's not going to hurt her. He's just having a little bit of fun."

"It doesn't look as though Mandy agrees with his idea of fun," I pointed out.

Mandy was still squealing and protesting and her new 'friend' had rolled her onto her front and was busy undoing her bikini top. That very quickly went the same way as the first half, leaving poor Mandy naked.

"Come and have a look," my captor said, starting to walk over to them, me perforce having to go with him.

When we got there Mandy was curled up in a ball trying to hide everything she had. The man was laughing and in the process of dropping his shorts, showing everything he had. He was also showing that what he had was ready for use. Even as we reached them Mandy looked at the man, saw the cock that was waving around in front of her, and closed her eyes and wouldn't look, yelling at him to go away.

"Leave her alone, you great oaf," I yelled at him, and hearing my voice Mandy opened her eyes, saw that help had arrived, and sat up, although still using her legs and arms to hide her charms.

"Yeah, like she said," yelled Mandy. "Leave me alone."

The great oaf just ignored the pair of us. Well, he ignored me, anyway. Mandy he certainly didn't ignore. As I previously said, she was using her arms and legs to hide her charms. She was seated on her butt, legs folded up in front of her with her arms wrapped around her legs. Unfortunately this made it dead easy for the guy to just push her first onto her side and then to roll her back onto her front. She was still all balled up, but with her bottom high in the sky. It wasn't just her bottom I found I was looking at. The way her legs were bent forward meant that we could see the gap at the top of her legs and her mound was on full display. So much for hiding her charms.

"Make him leave her alone," I demanded from the man who was still holding my arm.

"Fat chance of that happening," he said, and he was also laughing. "Just stand there and watch. You may find it educational."

I was going to ask just what did he mean by educational when the oaf molesting poor Mandy turned to look at me. He winked and held up a finger. He then used that finger to prod Mandy in a very sensitive spot.

She made an inarticulate sound and tried to un-ball herself. Unfortunately, with him having a finger inserted in that very sensitive spot and his other hand pressed against her back she couldn't straighten up very much. If anything, she made the situation worse, her now effectively being on all fours, giving him even easier access.

He pulled his finger out from where it was currently situated, but I suspected that Mandy didn't consider that an improvement to her situation as his hand promptly covered her mound and he started massaging it.

Mandy was squealing and protesting, I was yelling at the oaf for him to leave her alone, and the man who was holding my arm let it go. That was another desired event happening and proving to not be an improvement. As soon as he let go my arm he took hold of my bikini bottom and dropped them to my ankles before I could react. I started to bend to pick them up, decided I'd be better off crouching instead of bending over, and found he was holding my arm again so I couldn't do either.

"What do you think you're playing at?" I demanded.

"Geez, you're slow, aren't you?" he said. "Hasn't it occurred to you that while Joe is playing with your friend I'm going to be playing with you?"

I felt like a purblind idiot. The thought had never even crossed my mind. I could feel my eyes widening with shock and I just stared at him with a blank look. He, of course, took the opportunity of me standing there frozen with surprise to unclip my bikini top and whip it off, so I was now as naked as Mandy. You can't call a bikini bottom wrapped around your ankles as covering by any stretch of the imagination.

"You wouldn't dare," I finally managed to gasp out.

"You keep telling yourself that," he told me. "Ah, you might want to check on your friend. It seems that some proper action is about to get under way."

I quickly turned to see what was going on. While I'd been protesting about the loss of my bikini the oaf had been keeping busy. I could see that he'd managed to get Mandy's pussy to a state that he seemed to consider acceptable. (I have doubts that Mandy agreed.) Now he was holding her lips wide and his cock was pressing against her. Even as I watched he released her lips and they just closed over his cock, holding the head of it inside her.

"You can't do this," I groaned, and the man holding me laughed.

"Hey, why worry. She's eighteen and I highly doubt that she's a virgin. Joe's taking it carefully. He doesn't want to hurt her. You watch. He'll build her up gradually."

"He shouldn't be building her up at all, is my point," I protested.

"But he is, so stop worrying about her and just watch. Have you ever seen a woman get fucked before? No, I didn't think so," he said, as I dumbly shook my head.

Joe was sinking into Mandy, moving slowly. She was squirming about under his steady thrust but there was nothing she could do to prevent it. I couldn't do anything but watch as his big fat sausage pushed on in. The only thing I could think of that might console her was that Joe didn't seem to have all that much cock. Big enough I guess, but still only average in size. (Not that I've actually seen many live one, let me assure you.)

"Just think," a voice whispered in my ear. "Once Joe's finished it will be your turn, and you'll be feeling my cock sinking into you. Can't you feel it right here? Aren't you getting all hot and wet in anticipation?"

A hand closed over my mound as he spoke, lightly rubbing me. Damn him, he was right. I was getting hot and wet watching what was happening. Seeing that sort of thing happening and knowing it's about to happen to you does affect the way you feel.

I wasn't just standing there letting that man touch me up. I was wriggling about and trying to get loose with exactly zero effect. He held me in place quite firmly while his free hand would wander from my pussy to my breasts and back again, with me very much aware of where his hand was at any one moment. At the same time I found that Joe and Mandy were a rather compelling distraction.

Joe had started pumping Mandy, that fat cock of his pulling out and sliding in to the accompaniment of assorted squeals. His cock would go driving into Mandy and she would squeal. His cock would withdraw and Mandy would take a breath and hold it ready for the next thrust and squeal. What was really irritating me was the fact that when he did drive home she'd lift her bottom and push back to meet him, and give a different squeal each time. How she managed to make each squeal different was beyond me.

That's the way things were. Joe was driving his cock in as deep as he could with each thrust, having established a pattern that worked for him. Mandy was squealing and responding, acting like a bitch in heat, in my opinion, although I would never say so. The man holding me was laughing and rubbing all my sensitive places, and I was wriggling and protesting and watching Joe thoroughly fuck Mandy, unable to look away from the action.

This situation seemed to just keep going with only minor changes. Mandy ran out of different squeals and was reduced to going "Uh," with every thrust. And that particular squeal didn't sound like a protest to me. I'd try and prize a hand off my breast and then try and prize it away from my pussy. Totally ineffectually, of course. The rotten man only shifted his hand when he wanted to. Joe finally initiated the only meaningful change. He started speeding up, and Mandy's squeals of 'protest' became higher pitched and sounded a lot more excited.

Oh, there was one change that I suppose couldn't be called minor. The trousers of the man holding me fell down and he grabbed my hand and held it against his cock. I tried to snatch my hand away but the rotten animal threatened me. Not that he said anything, but he made this warning noise in his throat, so I had to hold onto the damn thing. I was shocked. I was also surprised that he hadn't made me use both hands just to make sure I could hold onto it. Any sympathy I was feeling for Mandy went by the board, replaced by horrified sympathy for me. That thing was huge. My hand wouldn't even wrap all the way around it. I just determinedly held it away from me, scared that if it was touching me it might get ideas of its own.

I could tell from his actions when Joe had his climax. I will admit he showed some courtesy by striving to keep going until Mandy had hers, but I wasn't convinced that she did climax. Her reactions seemed just a little off to me, although why you'd fake a climax when you're being raped is beyond me.

It didn't take me long to remember that the end of Mandy's playtime meant that my situation was about to go downhill fast. I got a quick reminder when that man pulled me down to the ground, forcing me to lie flat on my back.

"The name's Peter, by the way," he told me.

"Who cares?" I sniped back at him. Me actually. I'd wondered what his name was but there was no way in hell I was going to ask him. "Excuse me, Mr Rapist, but what's your name?" I don't think so.

"Seeing how fascinated you were by Joe and Mandy I just know you're going to want to be able to see the action," he told me, and promptly hoisted my legs high into the air and forward, bending me over enough that I was able to see my own pussy. He'd pulled his cock out of my grasp and it was hovering just above me like a snake about to strike. An anaconda, from the size of it.

Peter just seemed to lean forward slightly and his cock started pressing against my lips, pushing past them quite easily. There was nothing I could do but use some language that I'm sure my mother would disapprove of. Peter just seemed amused by it. In a rather horrible way the whole thing was exciting and erotic. I could feel him pushing along inside me and at the same time I could actually see his cock entering me.

Oddly enough I found that what worried me the most wasn't the fact that he was fucking me against my will, but the size of the cock that was doing that fucking. I think I may have mentioned that I have seen a cock or two, the latest being Joe's, but I'd never seen one quite the size of Peter's. Other boys who'd offered me penises, for what they assumed would be my unalloyed enjoyment, tended to be average in size, plus or minus a little. (Not that I was in the habit of accepting their offerings or measuring said offering.) Peter's seemed to be anything but average. He'd apparently decided that Supersize Me was the way to go and it was showing. Oh boy, was it ever showing. It could have been the fact that this was unwanted attention that was influencing the way I was viewing him but I didn't think so. From the look on Mandy's face she didn't think so either.

I was trying to scream a protest but every time I went to scream Peter would give a little push and I'd only let out a little squeak. I was furious, and somewhat scared, but his cock just kept sinking into me anyway. I have to admit that he wasn't hurting me at all, just stretching me all out of shape and making me feel most peculiar. I had a nasty feeling it would take my passage a week to relax to its normal size.

Deeper and deeper he went. I could see the amount of cock remaining was less than the amount of cock inside me and getting smaller by the moment. I could also feel myself being stretched all out of shape as he descended. He gave one last thrust and I gave one last squeak and then our groins were mashed together and I was well and truly fucked.

"And you were thinking it wouldn't fit," Peter gibed at me, grinning like a loon.

"Take it out," I told him through gritted teeth.

"OK," he said and to my great surprise he did so. He just pulled back and out so fast I wouldn't have been surprised to hear a pop as we separated. I was staring at him, half-stunned, and he was laughing at me. Before I could say or do anything he dropped my legs and rolled me over onto my stomach.

"Right," he said, slapping my bottom. "Lift your rear and we'll try that way."

"Damned if I will," I promptly told him.

"Spanked if you don't," he said with a laugh and another slap to my bottom. Not hard, not really, but hard enough for the threat to register. Swearing softly, well, maybe not so softly, I lifted my rear, now resting on my hands and knees.

I could feel his cock lightly touching me and then not so lightly touching me as he came driving in. His entrance this time was a lot faster that the first time, driving in firmly on the assumption that I was all ready for him. He just pushed firmly home, his groin slapping against me in no time flat, his cock once again filling me up. I swear I've never been so conscious of a cock inside me than when Peter pushed rudely home.

This time I didn't tell him to take it out. If he did it would only be to move me into a different position. I just shut my mouth, determined not to say a word.

His arms came around me and his hands captured my breasts.

"It's easier to play with these, this way," he said conversationally. "I can hold them and also use then to help pull you towards me."

I stayed mute and he started working on me. He pulled slowly back, his hands relaxing against my breasts, stopped, came thrusting forcefully back into me, his hands squeezing my breasts as he did so. That set the pattern. Relax and withdraw, followed by thrust and squeeze, my body sending me delighted signals as he thrust in.

He wasn't in any particular haste. He set himself a nice pace and just kept going. He didn't try to make me move with him, seeming content to just do his own thing. I found out why fairly quickly. He was getting me aroused and excited and I started moving with him despite my best intentions. I couldn't help it, it just happened. I didn't even realise I was doing it at first, and then it dawned on me that he wasn't moving faster so much as I was speeding things up by pressing firmly against him as he thrust forward.

I was having to work hard at keeping my mouth shut. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was getting to me. I was wanting more of what he was doing, wanted to tell him to do it harder, faster. Instead I had to keep my big mouth shut and just take what he dished out. And it wasn't enough.

He just seemed to keep on going, holding steady at a pace that was just below what I needed, and I was sure he was doing it deliberately. My whole body was hot and glowing, ready for that last little push that would send me over the edge, helping me fall into climax territory, and that damned last push just wasn't coming.

I was just about biting my tongue to stop myself whimpering and pleading for more, and even though I couldn't see him I could tell he had a big smile on his face, knowing what he was doing to me.

I hadn't known you could get fucked for so long. I was starting to think he had no intention of finishing, just keeping up this sweet torment for ever. He couldn't do that, I knew it intellectually, because we were at a pool and other people might return at any moment. How these two had had the gall to pull their little stunt in a place like this was beyond me.

His cock continued to slide in, that bulbous head rasping against my increasingly sensitive flesh, triggering more excitement with every move he made. I was getting resigned to the fact that I was going to have to scream with frustration when he suddenly gave me a sharp slap on the bottom and told me it was time to ride.

With that he started banging like crazy, driving home hard and fast. I don't know if it was his intention but it was all I needed to climax, and to climax both big and noisily. I screamed and felt his hand go across my mouth to muffle the sound, while he was jerking crazily, loosing his juices into me.

"This is a nice little place," Peter said as he tidied up his clothing. "We'll have to visit again sometime. For now, we have to run."

He and Joe then headed off and a short time later I heard a couple of powerful bikes start up. Blasted bikies, stopping by and taking chances.

Mandy and I both headed into the pool, carrying our bikinis with us. We'd get dressed in the water when we were a bit cleaner.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?" Mandy wanted to know.

"Of course. We need to lodge a complaint with the police."

"No, we don't. We don't know who they were. They don't live in town according to what that guy who was talking to you said so the police won't find them. All reporting it will do will be to give us a nasty reputation. If you report it I'll deny it and say you consented and changed your mind when they wouldn't pay you."

That rotten little bitch. She probably would, too. Oh, well. I guess I'd just have to chalk it up to experience. I couldn't help wondering though; did men do exercises to increase the size of their cocks? If so, Peter was undoubtedly a champion at those exercises.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers