At the Station

Story Info
Young woman accosted at the station.
2.2k words
4.26
57k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

There were four of us at the train station. We intended to head down to the beach and spend the rest of the afternoon there before attending a bit of a party that was being held there. We were young and energetic and a trifle annoyed because we'd just missed the train and it was a half hour wait until the next one. We were just clowning around, having a bit of fun.

Then this young woman came hurrying onto the platform. I saw her look up at the next train notice and register the fact that she'd just missed one. She didn't look pleased. She was quite a nice looking woman. Blondish, short skirt and what looked to be a silky blouse that was well filled.

She moved away from the station entrance, out into the sunlight, and the sun was on the other side of her. The sun shone through the woman's blouse as though it wasn't there, giving us an excellent view of a superb superstructure, the view all the better for not being hampered by unnecessary adjuncts like a bra. It was as though she was standing topless in front of us and she was magnificent.

The four of us all fell silent, appreciating the view.

"Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to have that in my bed," murmured a voice.

The rest of fully appreciated the sentiment.

"Geez, man," another of the group muttered. "We should go and take her into the waiting room and try her out. We could do it easily enough. There's no-one else around."

None of us were exactly averse to the idea, but then again, none of us fully supported it.

"Four to one would be a bit much," I pointed out. "We'd be going so long we'd miss the next train. Now if we could persuade her for a little one on one. . ."

"Nice idea, but which one," came the laugh. "Have a fight and make it last man standing?"

"No good," I pointed out. "She'd probably say no."

"Who cares," came the quip, and I realised that I didn't.

"How's this for an idea. We go over to her, show her our equipment and tell her to make a choice. The lucky boy gets to drag her into the waiting room and make like a rabbit while the rest of us stay out here and make sure they're not disturbed."

"What if she doesn't make a choice?" I asked.

"We tell her if she doesn't choose she gets to try out all of us. She'll pick one as the safer option."

OK, so we were young and we were idiots. We drifted over to where the young woman was standing. At a nod from Bob, we unzipped, displaying our offerings. The woman recoiled and went to back away, looking rather pale, but she had nowhere to back away to. She was up against the fence.

"Listen, lady," Bob said. "You get to choose who you want to be with. If you don't choose, we'll take it as meaning you want to try us all."

"You've got to be kidding," she said, looking round the enclosing circle. "Go away or I'll scream."

"Lady, look around. There's no-one around to hear you scream. Now make your choice. If you can't, I'm going to be first."

Bob considered himself an alpha male. I considered him as OK, but a bit full of himself at times. I actually found the current situation amusing for some reason. I wasn't the biggest guy there, but neither was I the smallest. (I'm talking general stature, not sexual equipment, but I guess you could probably say the same for that.) Anyway, I half expected that if she did pick someone instead of going down fighting she'd either pick the largest or smallest of us. So I was just standing there, smiling, feeling a little detached from the whole situation.

I was somewhat taken aback when she pointed at me and said, "Him," but never let it be said I didn't rise to the occasion. I calmly slipped my equipment back into my pants, cupped her elbow with my hand, and quietly suggest that we take a short walk.

With that, I escorted her down to the waiting room and we went in, while the rest of the boys stayed outside, grumbling.

"Relax," I told the woman as soon as we were in the waiting room. "I have no intention of raping you. Still, I'll have to put on a bit of a show for the boys, so you'll have to bear with me."

I steered her to a seat that was out of direct line of sight from the door way and coaxed her to sit then, with a little bit of force, to lie back down on the bench.

"I'll have to put on some sort of show in case they look in," I said softly, one finger stroking a breast. I could feel her nipple through the silky blouse. She could also feel my finger on her breast, which tended to distract her from the way my other hand was staring to flick open the buttons of her blouse, starting at the bottom and working my way up.

She pushed at the hand that was stroking her breast, so I moved it over to the other one. She hurriedly pushed it away from there, as well. That was OK. I just moved my hand up to the top button and flicked it open. She gave a horrified squeak when I parted the sides of her blouse and it fell away, leaving her breasts on display.

I caught her hands when she tried to close her blouse again.

"Don't be silly," I told her. "I already told you that I'll have to put on a bit of a show. As long as you get out of it without being raped you should be willing to go along. If the boys think I'm not serious, well, they are. By the way, what's your name? I'm Peter."

"Annabel," she snapped. "You're going too far. This is assault."

"I know, but just remember, it could be worse. Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, there are a couple of breasts I want to taste."

I ignored her protests, bending down to kiss and taste her breasts, biting lightly and sucking on her nipples.

"Have you been told today that you have exquisite breasts?" I asked, lifting my head and letting my hands claim the prizes. "You really do have, you know. However, I do have to put on a bit more of a show in case the boys take a look in."

"What do you mean more of a show?"

"I need to let the guys think things are progressing. This is for your benefit," I added sanctimoniously.

I lifted her dress up, bunching it around her waist. Then I started rolling down her pantihose, collecting her panties along the way.

"Stop that," I said when she tried to slap my hands away. "I've told you I'm not going to rape you. Just relax and put up with a little bit of touching. It won't hurt you."

Annabel didn't exactly relax, but she did stop trying to fight me off. I hate to admit it but I took unconscionable advantage of the situation. With Annabel bare from the waist down I eased one leg off the bench, effectively giving me free access to her. Kneeling beside her I started kissing her breasts again, murmuring about how lovely she was while I did so.

At the same time my hand was on her leg, running lightly along the inside of her thigh. I stroked her thigh coming close to, but not quite touching, her mound. She could probably feel the hairs on the back of my hands brush across her sensitive lips but that was as close as I got. I didn't restrict myself to just one leg, either. My hand would trail up her inner leg then skim across and trail back down on her other leg. Each time my hand made the journey, I passed close to her pussy, raising her expectations before slipping away.

My mouth left her breasts, trailing along her stomach down to her waist and her bunched skirt. From there I jumped straight down to her mons, kissing it lightly, my tongue flicking down to touch her lips. My mouth drifted lightly over her mound, tongue darting about, touching and probing. Lifting my head again I started talking softly.

I told her how lovely she was, how sweet her breasts tasted, how her skin was like warm silk. Annabel was breathing hard, deliberately ignoring what I was saying (but listening), and she barely reacted when my hand finally settled upon her mound and started massaging her.

I kept on chattering away, flattering her and praising her, while my hand played with her, probing delicately between her lips. She was hot and wet, no matter what she might choose to think. I'd already unzipped and my erection was out and ready to play.

I stood up and moved over her, my cock pressing against her before she caught on. By the time she did catch on it was just a little late, my erection having already started to push into her, her lips closing lovingly around me.

"What? Stop," she gasped out urgently. "You said you weren't going to rape me."

I felt like asking if she had really believed me but thought that would be a little nasty, so I nobly refrained.

"I'm not raping you," I said. "You want this and we both know it. You just feel that you have to protest. That's OK. I know how you really feel. I could feel it in your responses to me."

While she was spluttering a furious denial I was pushing firmly into position. Annabel stopped spluttering at me at the same time as my cock finished sinking into her, probably from the shock of finding herself effectively nailed. I took advantage of the sudden silence.

"Don't forget to move with me," I told her. "As I'm sure you know it will go a lot smoother if we work together."

This time I got a furious refusal as I started to pump her. That was OK. It wouldn't last, I was sure.

I was quite right. After a few moments I could feel her body twitching as I thrust into her. As of yet, I wasn't going in hard, and the long deliberate strokes were getting to her. Instinct is a wonderful thing. A couple more strokes and she was pushing up to meet me.

"That's my girl," I said softly. "You feel wonderful."

I continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear as I took her, slowly building up the pace as I went. It wasn't long and I was driving in quite energetically and she was responding with style. The leg that I'd pushed off the bench came up and wrapped around me and she clung tightly to me as I possessed her, driving in hard while she responded eagerly.

I eventually had to shut up. Partly because I don't think she was listening to me anymore, being too involved with what we were actually doing, and partly because I needed my breath for the screwing. It can be quite hard work if you do it properly.

I was finally moving into my endgame and I was hitting her hard and fast. She still managed to stay with me but I could tell that she was losing it. She did, climaxing with a small scream, her fingers digging convulsively into my shoulders as she came. I'm damned sure I'll have bruises there tomorrow. Not that it worried me, I was too busy letting her have my all, spraying inside her with gay abandon.

She relaxed back against the bench and I hopped up off her, tidying my clothes.

"You rotten pig," Isabel snapped. "You said you wouldn't rape me. I believed you."

"It was for your own good," I explained. "If I'd said I was going to rape you you'd have got all uptight and upset. This way you were able to relax and enjoy yourself."

For some reason she didn't look too impressed with my thoughtfulness. You just can't please some people.

"Um, you may want to put your clothes back on," I told her. "The train will be here shortly."

Funny creatures, women. She was quite happy to lie there and argue with me while effectively nude, but point out that she hasn't got her clothes on and she gets all flustered. Surely she knew she was naked? Whatever, Annabel hastily scrambled into her clothes. By the time she was dressed we could actually hear the train approaching.

"Do me a favour, sweetheart," I said. "Before the train actually gets here pull your blouse out of your skirt and flash your breasts at the guys."

"Are you mad? Why on earth would I do such a thing?"

"I just want them to get a glimpse of what I got and they missed out on," I told her. "It will give me a certain cachet and I'll be able to lord it over them for ages."

Funny creatures, women. I'll be damned if she didn't giggle, undo her blouse, step up to the doorway and hold her blouse wide for a few seconds. Then she stepped back and hastily did up her buttons as the train came in.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers