At The Sultan's Service (ver2)

Story Info
Expanded and edited version of a previously published story.
10.5k words
4.7
14.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a new version of one of my first published stories, expanded, revised several times and structured as a diary. I didn't want to delete the other story so that anyone who wants to can enjoy both versions.

It is the story I have most enjoyed writing of all the ones I have published, and I hope you like it.

Finally, I would like to remind you once again that my language is Spanish, so I apologise for any spelling or grammatical error).

At the Service of the Sultan

My name is Eric Martínez and these are the first letters that I am writing in the diary of the journey that I am about to undertake under the command of Ambassador Rodrigo of Alcántara on my way to the city of Damascus to meet the Sultan of Egypt, the Great Saladin. I am writing these lines in the room where I am staying in the Caliphate Alcazar of Cordoba.

I was born in the winter of 1165 in a small village in the County of Valladolid during the reign of Alfonso VIII, being the third son of a castilian nobleman in the service of the king and a former lady-in-waiting to Queen Leonor de Plantagenet, hence my not very castilian name.

Being the third son of a nobleman, my destiny should have been to enter a monastery in the service of God, but my mother's teachings and my natural talent for languages enabled me before I was fourteen to speak and write latin, greek, arabic and mozarabic (the language spoken in the borderlands between the christian and muslim kingdoms of the peninsula), and even to communicate without too much trouble with the fierce men from the north who came to the court seeking to trade.

This knowledge of languages helped me to enter the court of King Alfonso VIII as a scribe and translator of arabic texts shortly after my sixteenth birthday. Months after my arrival at court I was assigned to the service of Ambassador Rodrigo of Alcántara to assist him in the preparations for the journey I intend to document in this diary.

23rd March in the year of our Lord 1183.

A few weeks after my eighteenth birthday and benefiting from the arrival of spring and the fact that the days were getting longer, we set out from Burgos, taking advantage of a truce agreed between the King of Castile Alfonso VIII and the Almoravid Emir Ali ibn Yusuf, a truce agreed for the sole purpose of rearming, resuming the attack at a later date and dealing with other more troublesome enemies, the Kingdom of León in the case of Alfonso and the Almohad invaders in North Africa in the case of Yusuf.

In agreement with King Alfonso, Don Rodrigo has decided to leave for Cordoba with a small retinue of just a dozen people; besides myself and Ambassador Rodrigo, half a dozen hardened men-at-arms, a priest, four servants and Don Rodrigo's young daughter, Jimena, who is my age and shares my interest in books.

15th April in the year of our Lord 1183.

Although the initial intention of the journey was to stop to rest only as much as necessary and without going near any inhabited place to avoid any problems, a blizzard forced us to take refuge in Andújar for several days, fortunately the safe-conducts sent by the Emir prevented us from any inconvenience.

Finally, on the morning of 15th April, we finally spotted Cordoba, arriving at the gates of its walls in the early afternoon. As soon as we cross the city walls, a new world opens up before my eyes: where in Castile there is nothing but dry fields and famine due to the drought of recent years, in Cordoba there are fertile orchards, green gardens and abundance everywhere, the cheerful life and music that have been undermining the iron almoravid authority of its early years, filling the streets in contrast to the sobriety and silence that reign in the court of Burgos.

Another totally different aspect between the old caliphate city and Castile that surprises me a lot, is the slavery issue, in Castile there are slaves but most of them are men working in the fields and mines loaded with chains, my own father has several dozens of slaves working his lands despite being a minor noble, as for the slaves girls, in Castile they wear the same heavy chains as the men and are mostly used for field work or as maids, only the richest nobles can afford to use them for other more pleasurable chores; On the other hand, as we walk through the streets of Cordoba on our way to the Emir's Palace, I can see slave girls strolling the streets peacefully, there are even some slave girls attending to their owners' businesses and proudly wearing their necklaces and markings.

Soon I notice that many of the slaves are young Christian girls, and although Don Rodrigo and I for our wider education see this fact as normal, the same does not happen with the men-at-arms who begin to protest, Don Rodrigo manages to calm them down until shortly before reaching the Palace we find a slave stall that has for sale half a dozen young christian girls completely naked, at that moment the men-at-arms draw their swords and in seconds we find ourselves surrounded by the Palace guard. In an attempt to calm the men-at-arms, Don Rodrigo tries to buy the six young women to free them, but we are all surprised by the high price the merchant is asking, and in the end Don Rodrigo can only promise the men to speak to the Emir to free them.

Seeing the high price for the slave girls, I can't help but look at Jimena and feel afraid for her, so I decide to get closer to her and ride with her the rest of the way.

When we arrive at the Emir's Palace, the guard only allows Don Rodrigo, Jimena and me to enter, forcing the rest of the retinue to stay in the guard's barracks. Once inside the palace, Jimena and I have to wait in a room full of books while Don Rodrigo meets with the Emir.

Although I am impressed by the large number of books within our reach, I cannot take my eyes off Jimena, I have known her since I entered her father's service and I have seen her grow from a youthful beauty to a beautiful black-haired woman, with a cheerful face in which her two blue-green eyes stand out.

Trying to avert my gaze from Jimena I join her and we begin to carefully open some of the books to enjoy their beautiful illustrations. When Jimena opens a book and discovers that it is in arabic, she enthusiastically asks me to read her some small extracts from several of them.

So engrossed are we in looking through the books that we don't notice the arrival of a visitor until he catches our attention with a few taps on a table, 'Welcome to Córdoba, Eric Martínez and Jimena Rodríguez, I am Hafel ibn Hussein, if you will accompany me I will show you to your rooms so that you can prepare for dinner;' he greets us cordially in latin and we proceed to follow him.

When Hafel opens a door and directs Jimena to enter, I prepare to follow, but am immediately stopped by two guards who are stationed on the other side of the door, 'If I were you, I wouldn't do it my young friend;' Hafel says to me smiling; 'Only the Emir, pure guards and whoever the Emir gives permission may enter the harem, but don't worry, young Jimena will be well looked after.'

I am about to ask about the pure guards when with a sly gesture Hafel moves his hand to his crotch and makes the gesture of a knife, getting me to understand everything perfectly. We walk for several more minutes through the corridors of the Palace until Hafel opens another door and directs me to enter: 'These will be your quarters while you remain in the Palace, the two slave girls you will find inside will attend to you in whatever way you wish, you may use them as you wish, we have left you suitable clothes for dinner.'

I barely pay attention to Hafel's words, I can't get out of my amazement at the room I have been assigned, it is practically as big as my father's entire small castle, and decorated with every luxury imaginable, only joyful laughter brings me out of my astonishment and I see how two girls covered only in transparent silks approach me, to take me by the hand and lead me to a huge bathtub.

As one of the girls removes the top of my clothes the other pulls down my trousers releasing my cock and letting out a small giggle at the sight of it uncircumcised, I quickly find myself naked and my body soapy. The caresses and the rubbing of the wet body of the slaves with mine cause an unwanted effect, my cock gets completely hard and between laughs both slaves kneel in front of me to take it to their mouths and take turns to suck me until they get me to cum abundantly in their faces.

As soon as I cum I can't help but feel completely ashamed for using two young girls who are probably here against their will, although they don't seem to mind what has happened and after they finish bathing me they guide me to the bed to help me get dressed. As I approach the bed I can't hide my astonishment, there are elegant clothes on it that would make the king himself envious, they are also embroidered with the emblem of my family, but what I like most of all what I see on the bed is an elaborate book with golden inlays and blank pages that the Emir gives me to write the diary of the trip.

I have barely finished dressing when a guard knocks at the door and escorts me to the dining room where the Ambassador Don Rodrigo, the Emir and Hafel, who happens to be the Court Physician and Counsellor, are already waiting, a few minutes later three women appear accompanied by two guards, Sayida, the Emir's favourite wife, his eldest daughter Sarah and Jimena.

I am sure that in the coming months I will be asked about the beauty of Sayida and Sarah, and I will not be able to answer anything because tonight my eyes are not fixed on them, I cannot take my eyes off Jimena who, dressed like her hosts in glamorous silks but without a veil, looks to me like the goddess of beauty reincarnated. Her lightly made-up face shines in the torchlight, as does her long jet-black hair, but what strikes me most are her breasts and ass, which, if they caused a bulge in the sober castilian garments, are now revealed to my eyes in all their splendour.

Dinner goes by without any remarkable event until the Emir and Hafel decide to test my linguistic skills and start a little interrogation mixing different languages, when they finish they are satisfied and Hafel congratulates me in the language of the northerners knowing that surely only he and I understand it.

The dinner takes longer than expected and when I return to my rooms it's late in the morning, when I open the door I discover the two slave girls waiting naked kneeling at the foot of the bed, I approach to take a good look at them, which I didn't do while they were bathing me and sucking my cock, one of them is blonde and with big tits probably of nordic origin and the other taller and thinner with smaller tits is probably of franc or lombard origin, Hafel has told me that I can use them however I want, and although a few hours ago when I cum on her face after having my cock sucked I felt bad, now the excess wine from dinner and the sight of Jimena have turned me on too much and I decide to say goodbye to the blonde and stick with the brunette who reminds me of my beautiful travelling companion.

My sexual experience up to this moment is quite scarce, limited to having fucked some maid bent over a table and cum after half a dozen movements, when following that model I bend the slave on the bed to fuck her that way she starts to protest mixing latin, arabic and mozarabic making it hard for me to understand her.

Treating me as if she was the one in charge, the slave girl starts to give me orders in arabic, 'Lie down on the bed and let me do it, I assure you that we will enjoy much more both, these arabs can be barbarians in many aspects but they know how to give pleasure to a woman, they don't just open your legs and fuck you or fuck you from behind as if you were a simple animal;' she tells me without stopping smiling at me.

As soon as I lay down on the bed, just like she did in the bathtub she puts my cock in her mouth and starts sucking it, I had never had my cock sucked before this afternoon, and the slave girl takes it deep in her throat making my whole body shudder with pleasure, Every time she notices that I'm about to cum the slave stops and squeezes my balls hard causing me an intense pain that makes me move away from the climax, she immediately starts kissing and licking my cock again until she puts it back in her mouth, she repeats the operation several times until after half an hour she lets me get to the release and I cum intensely in her throat.

Without giving me time to recover the slave sits on my body taking the tip of my cock still hard to her pussy, to drop down impaling herself on it, I feel how the inside of her pussy embraces my cock and I'm sure that if I had not cum a couple of minutes ago I would be cumming again. As soon as the slave has the full length of my cock inside her she starts to ride me wildly for the next half hour, when I feel I am about to cum I turn around causing the slave to fall backwards onto the bed with her legs spread wide and me still buried deep in her pussy, I continue to fuck her for a few more seconds until to the cry of 'Jimena!' I pull out of her pussy and unload my cum on her belly.

April 22nd, in the year of our Lord 1183.

We have been seven days in Cordoba, I have not written anything in the diary during this time as I have not found anything interesting to reflect on, the days have consisted of endless meetings of Don Rodrigo and I with Hafel and the captain of the galley with which we are going to cross the strait, the nights have all been the same as the first one, sharing dinner with the Emir, Sayida and Sarah.

The reason for writing in the diary now was to find out at dinner that tomorrow we are leaving for Almeria, and I decided to describe briefly the two beautiful women with whom we have been spending time these days.

Sayida is in her thirties, dark-skinned and slender, with generous sized tits that she doesn't mind showing off to show off her nipple ornaments, of Egyptian origin, she moves around the palace like a panther, watching everything with great attention. As soon as I spoke to her twice, it became clear to me that she is not only a pretty face and a spectacular body, she follows every conversation attentively as if she understands everything we say (I have no doubt she does), and she keeps asking us questions about Castille that don't seem to come up in conversation.

Sarah can be beautiful, sexy and spectacular, she is eighteen years old and the daughter of a concubine of nordic origin, from whom she has inherited a lush body and alluring blue eyes. Unlike Sayida, Sarah is totally superficial and shows no interest in our conversations, although I have seen her very interested in watching me train with my naked torso next to the Emir's guards.

The most remarkable thing about these seven days, apart from the endless meetings, has been the time I have spent with Jimena walking alone in the gardens or reading her books in the immense library, which has led me to fall more and more in love with her, even though I know it is an impossible relationship.

Another thing to note, although I don't know if I should reflect it in this diary, is how I have enjoyed every night the pleasures of my two slave girls. Every night of these seven days I have fucked the brunette slave imagining that she was Jimena, a couple of nights I have also enjoyed the company of the blonde slave. Yaritza that's how the beautiful brunette is called has taught me pleasures that I didn't believe existed no matter how she gave herself completely to me, even knowing that in my mind I wasn't fucking her, I was fucking Jimena, even when two nights ago after whipping her for fun I anally deflowered her it was Jimena's face and body that I saw all the time covered in tears, cum and whip marks.

25th April in the year of our Lord 1183.

The members of the retinue arrived in Almeria in the company of Hafel who had decided to accompany us part of the way to make his obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca. As soon as we arrived at the port, the captain of the galley informed us that a new Almohad revolt had broken out in North Africa and that we should consider delaying our journey. That same night, while Don Rodrigo was thinking about what we should do, something happened that would complicate the trip even more. Without warning, the men-at-arms, the priest and the servants left us to return to Burgos, leaving Jimena and me alone with the Ambassador.

After spending hours talking and asking Hafel for advice, Don Rodrigo decides to continue our journey, the only thing that changes is the place where we will disembark in Africa, instead of crossing the strait, we will travel along the coast and disembark near Alexandria.

29th April in the year of our Lord 1183.

It is the fourth day of sailing in the Mediterranean, when in the early afternoon I hear a commotion on deck, I leave my cabin to discover that a crew member has found a stowaway on board, after taking him on deck I am surprised to discover that it is Yaritza, the brunette slave I have enjoyed during my stay in the Palace, on seeing me she breaks free from the sailors grip and throws herself at my feet begging me to become her master, I look at Hafel waiting for an answer on what to do in this situation.

Hafel orders two crew members to strip Yaritza naked and tie her to one of the masts of the galley, 'As an escaped slave from the Emir's harem, she should be flogged to death, but on this ship the ultimate authority is the captain and it is up to him to decide if that is her fate, although he could also decide to throw her overboard or hand her over to his crew as a distraction, although in this case there is a latter option;' Hafel says looking at me, 'The slave has begged you to be her owner, if you accept she will be yours and no one will be able to touch her, besides she would be useful for the journey, Jimena could use her as a servant to attend to her during the rest of the voyage.'

I am clear about my decision regarding Yaritza, but before I can announce it, Hafel steps forward again and gestures to two of the crew who return with a brazier and some branding irons, Hafel extends his hand towards me indicating that I hand him the seal with the family emblem that the Emir gave me before leaving Cordoba, I do so without asking and to my surprise and without saying a word he attaches it to one of the irons and places it on the coals, when he considers it hot enough he removes it and with a quick movement in full view of everyone he places it a few centimetres above Yaritza's pussy marking her with my emblem. 'Now she is your slave now, young Eric;' Hafel says handing me the seal after dipping it in water and cleaning it.

In the evening, as I spread my slave's legs apart to fuck her and caress her fresh mark, Yaritza surprises me with her words, 'Thank you Master Eric for accepting me as your slave, I promise to prepare Jimena for when you decide to enslave her.'

As I bury my cock in Yaritza's pussy making her moan with pleasure, I respond to her words, 'Jimena is a free young Christian girl, not a slave whore like you, and I would never enslave her;' I tell her.

Between gasps of pleasure, Yaritza dares to answer me; 'I assure you that you will and I will have her ready.'

Angry at Yaritza's words I pull out of her pussy and turn her over to lay her face down on the bed, without any lubrication I begin to fuck her tight ass to punish her for her words although seeing how seconds later she begins to moan intensely I begin to think that it's not going to be too much punishment for her.

May 3rd, in the year of our Lord 1183.