Attorney Fucking, Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I draped the larger towel over her stomach and softly whispered up to her, "Would you like to participate in the unveiling?" Kate lifted her body tentatively, and I dramatically waved the towel for the formal unveiling. "Voila!"

Kate gazed down with her blue eyes as wide as saucers. "That's the single most incredible, erotic, sensual, sexy, fucking HOTTEST thing any one will possibly ever do to me."

I grinned up at her. Another satisfied customer.

"But we're not done yet." I wagged a finger at her as she looked at me quizzically.

"Now we must exfoliate and moisturize." I peeled her lips wide apart and buried my tongue in her newly-shaven, almost virginal snatch. And I stayed there for the better part of the next half-hour. Kate's fingertips, I believe, have left permanent indentations in my skull, and her wails of passion were enough to evoke a knock on the door from a curious but helpful housekeeping associate. "Is everything all right in there?", came the soft inquiry in a female Hispanic-accented voice.

"Oh, God, yes, I'm just having my bare pussy eaten like you wouldn't believe!", Kate yelled in reply.

I'll bet that made for some lively conversation around the housekeeping office's water cooler.

In the next hour, I was duly compensated and rewarded for my artistic display with an enthusiastic blowjob in front of the plate glass window with the shades wide open (Good Morning, Washington!), a soapy handjob in the shower, and a rousing fuck as Kate was bent over the bathroom counter in front of the mirror so that we could mutually admire her new nude pussy being rightfully and royally fucked. It was the best view in DC that morning.

And, yes, before I came, she kneeled in front of me and we gave that sexy gray streak of hair a protein bath.

Gratuities are always appreciated, after all.

Postscript: That happened almost six years ago, though it's hard to believe. I truly thought that evening would be the beginning of something long-term for Kate and myself, but geography, circumstances, and a variety of other life occurrences intervened. As John Lennon once said, "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans."

Kate has since gotten divorced (shocking!) and from what I hear from some mutual acquaintances, she has been having some fun catching up for some lost time. Carnally, at least. Good for her.

Me? I'm engaged to be married in June to a wonderful woman who bears a resemblance to Angie Harmon, er, Kate. And this story was a way to memorialize perhaps the hottest night of my sexual life, as well as send to Kate an acknowledgement and 'thank you' for giving her body and mind to me, albeit very briefly. I recently shared some e-mail correspondence with her, alerted her to my Literotica stories, and she seemed flattered and genuinely excited to be the focus of a story of her own.

So, Katherine, this is to you. Cheers. I wonder if your pussy is shaved these days.

And, oh yes, Kate and I did share just one more night together. If you're really nice, readers (and you, too, Kate!), well, I just may consider writing and telling you all about it.

After all, I'm not married yet.