Auditions, Sextapes & Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he slammed into her making another loud queef and eliciting another loud grunt of passion from Ellie. He did this a number of times, each time getting faster, each time making her queef and grunt. He began a quick rhythmic slamming motion into her.

Her body shook with every thrust of his hips, each slam making her moan.

"Urgh!"

"Oh!"

"NNN"

Jess was filming from the front, catching her wincing contorted face as he fucked her hard from behind. Amy and Jen either side of him, their hands touching him and her ass as he fucks her. The pool water glistening in the background and noises echoed.

It gave a good chance for Jess to frame up a perfect porno shot, the way Amy and Jenny looked seductively into the camera as Ellie panted and shook her head with every thrust.

Dave looked focused, eager as he continued to assault Ellies back end. Jenny could tell Jess was ready for more and moved herself, she stretched up to Dave, and they kissed passionately for the first time.

He enjoyed her lips as they kissed, slowing his thrusts to accommodate her. Amy bent down to Ellies ass, kneeling beside her. She looked into the camera before looking down to where Dave was almost balls deep inside her.

Amy continued down her body, reaching Ellies face. Ellie turned to her and they kissed passionately. Their tongues collided as Ellie enjoyed her first kiss with a girl. Her moans muffled as Amy worked on her.

As she does she start to wiggle her ass beside Ellie encouraging Dave. He responds by lowering a hand to her pussy and begins massaging her heat. Jenny broke her kiss and giggled, reaching down to feel his cock buried in Ellie.

Jenny moved too, joining Amy on the other side of Ellie. All three girls looking at Jess as she films. Dave's other hand instinctively reaches for Jenny's pussy and in perfect sync with his hand in Amy, he massages them In sync with the movements into Ellie.

All the while slowly fucking Ellie back to a moaning tremble. Soon all three girls began to moan and coo towards Jess. He slowly moved his hips and hands in time with each other.

"Oh yes!" Jenny hissed.

"Mmm baby, like that, uh huh." Ellie moaned.

"Yeah honey, rub my clit." Amy added.

Dave looked every bit the porn star as he handled the three women. His cock seemed to thicken inside of Ellie as he fingered the other two. This only made her whine even more, her body moving to his rhythm as he slid in and out of her.

Dave gave a smug grunt and gave each ass a loud slap. The girls replied with squeals and giggles. He returned his hands back to their pussies and rubbed them a little more, his hips still slapping into Ellie as she took him.

Amy then crawled forwards out of the line, kissing Ellie as she did, sliding off Dave's fingers. She broke the kiss and stared straight into Ellies soul and told her "lick my pussy."

And with that, she promptly moved onto her back in front of her and splayed her legs wide. Jenny watched wide-eyed and gasped as Ellie looked down at her neatly waxed mound with nervous, but wanton eyes.

Dave pulled from Jenny and grabbed Ellies hips, waiting for her to lower herself. As she did, Jenny moved aside allowing Jessica to film the scene. When Ellie's nose got close enough, Dave slammed her down into Amy's awaiting soaked pussy.

Ellie giggled and began licking up and down Amy's glistening labia. Letting out a quiet but contented moan out in response to it. Once contact was made, Dave began fucking Ellie harder again, long but firm, quick paced thrusts in and out of her.

Amy moaned in appreciation of Ellie's tongue as it flickered up and down her hot lips and darted across her clit. As Amy moaned, Dave grunted as he watched Ellie licking out his girlfriend. His smirk testament to his enjoyment, his thrusts a consequence. Jenny moved to embrace Dave again as he fucks Ellie hard into Amy's pussy.

"Mmm yes baby, you like that huh??" She asked him.

"Mmmmmm.. Yeah.. She's so fucking hot." He replied.

"Mmmm yes baby.. and how about me? Are you gonna fuck me like that too baby? Huh??" Jenny whispers.

"Mmmhmmm" Dave grinned.

Before Jenny could reply Ellie began to moan loudly in orgasm as she lapped at Amy's pussy. Pausing to enjoy Dave's cock buried inside her, easily distracted by her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming." Ellie breathed into Amy's soaked pussy.

Amy responded by grabbing her head and pulled her face back to her pussy. Ellie had no choice but to continue eating her.

Jessica filmed them as Ellie shook in orgasm whilst still desperately trying to suck on Amy's swollen clit.

Jenny was now moaning gently as she watched, becoming increasingly aware of her own wetness and need for relief. As Jessica was filming she was keen to get Ellie's orgasm, so she focused in on her as her body trembled under the intense orgasm.

Dave was now grunting and was wondering if it was just Ellie he had to fuck for the film as discussed, but as he wondered, Jenny moved and reached in between them and grabbed his cock.

"I think it's important to share!" Jenny hissed.

She then kissed him passionately and eased him from Ellie, who pined as he left her. Amy seized the opportunity and pulled Ellies head deeper down towards her pussy. Ellie giggled and obliged her. Licking and lapping up her wet, hot slit.

Jenny pulled Dave aside laid him beside Amy so Jessica could keep the four of them in frame. Looking at Jessica and the camera straight, she straddled him. Giving the camera, Jess and now Ellie and unobstructed view of his thick, long shaft being guided towards her hot bare mound.

"Oh my g..god!" Jenny howled as she felt his head penetrate her.

He grunted as Amy began to moan at the attention her clit was receiving from Ellie and at the fact her friend was now sliding down her boyfriend's cock.

Jenny began sliding herself up and down his shaft, he raised his hips to greet her movements with every thrust, Slamming up into her, making her moan with each hit.

It wasn't long before Jenny was on the brink of her climax, she had loved the fact her swimsuits had gotten him hard. Watching him pose and then perform was much better in person than the stories Amy had told.

She had found herself rubbing herself just watching the photo shoot, and the porn shoot just clarified everything she had been told.

The wet noises that omitted from her pussy betrayed her as she slowly began to seep her juices down his shaft and balls. Ellie pulled away from Amy to watch as Jenny's pussy gushed onto him.

"Oh my fucking god!" Ellie hissed seductively.

Amy got up and Ellie moved to the other side, framing the fucking pair. Jessica watched and filmed as her friend began the most intense orgasm she'd ever witnessed her do.

Both Amy and Ellie instinctively reached for Jenny and began caressing her body, her nipples and rubbed the wetness on his cock and her pussy.

Jenny then abruptly leaned forwards and slid from him. Amy leaned in and immediately took his cock In her mouth. Cleaning her juices from his cock. Jenny moved and kissed Ellie passionately. Tingling as they caressed their bodies.

Amy popped off his cock and moved for her turn. She did, after all, want to perform her part for the camera. She took her turn in straddling him. He needed to pretend she was a stranger for the purposes of the video. And she needed to pretend it was her first time enjoying his cock.

"Ooohhh soo good!" She whined as she now began fucking him.

As Amy bounces up and down his length, she moaned and desperately tried to get off on him whilst she could. She knew though, that he would happily fuck all day.

Jenny and Ellie both moved to Amy's body and began to caress it as she screwed him. Moaning and whining at their touch. The pair were very used to being watched and enjoyed it.

Jessica had framed them all as Amy bounced and the others played with her. The combined moans and whines filled the pool area.

Ellie and Jenny were now rubbing one another's pussies in time with Amy's bounces and groans.

Amy wanted to see the small teen on his length again so pulled from him. She moved to Ellie and joined jenny kissing her briefly.

Jessica moved and indicated the group move.

Amy, Jenny and Ellie moved forward and crawled onto all fours side by side towards the camera. Jess moved having caught the girls sexy eyes hungry for more.

Dave moved in behind the trio and Jessica moved to stand on a convenient block, giving her a great view over his shoulder. His thick, long cock awaiting its entry into any one of the three wiggling asses presented before him.

"I want your cum inside me, please, fill me." Ellie pleaded with him. Clenching around his fat, hard cock deep inside her.

"Mmm yes, cum for her big boy!" Amy giggled.

"Fill that pussy with your seed" Jenny added.

He looked at Jessica as the camera watched, Ellies orgasm face intensified as she whined into Amy's slit.

Jessica made eye contact with him and nodded for him to cum. He grinned in response, eager to impregnate this young woman with his seed.

He picked up his pace, grunting as Jenny and Amy moaned with his grunts encouraging him to fill her.

"Mmmmm yeah, fucking fill that pussy baby!" Jenny whined as Dave slammed into Ellie.

Ellie was by now writhing under his pounding. Moaning and enthralled by his cock sliding in and out of her.

Letting out cute little squeals of pleasure in time with his thrusts, Ellie was now at orgasm again and was now in so much need of his seed that she reached down and squeezed his balls firmly and clenched as tightly as her soaked, teen pussy would allow.

As he felt her eagerness Dave smirked, grunted and controlling himself he erupted inside her with every squeeze of his balls.

"Urgh! Yes!" He groaned, emptying his load into her.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Ellie hummed.

Her eyes rolled back and her legs twitched uncontrollably under her.

Dave just grunted as he unloaded into the small framed teen. Amy and Jenny moved and turned inwards, Jennytoonk over Ellies hand as he Came, squeezing and gentle caresses of his sack as Amy grabbed his shaft and stroked every last bit of seed out into the girl.

Ellie collapsed as he continued the last of his orgasm aided by Amy and Jenny kissing him as he finished. He held Ellie's hips up, forcing her head and shoulders down, collapsed in a sex exhaustion lump.

Jessica stepped down and moved, closer to focus as Dave, Amy and Jenny allowed her to film Ellie's back end. His large engorged cock buried half inside her as Amy held the other half of the shaft, Jenny's hand cupping from his underside, holding his heavy, spent balls.

Jessica motioned to see him pull out. Focused in on his length as he slowly withdrew.

Suddenly, with a whine and an audible squishy noise his cock head sprang from her; with it a torrent of his semen, such was the size of his load.

Her spasms were ejecting his load, mixed with her juices out and down onto the floor. As Amy and Jenny massaged his cock and balls.

Jessica filmed the gaping, cream pied teen with his member in frame for a few moments. The collective moans of the three women fading into the background as Jessica blacked out the recording.

"And that's a wrap!" Jessica hissed gleefully.

Amy and Jenny continued their easy messaging of Dave. Ellie had curled up into a fetal position on the floor having grabbed the discarded robe as a pillow. Wheezing and breathless from the most intense orgasm of her life.

Jessica was returning her camera to it bag and packing it away. Smirking and pleased with the footage she had taken. Looking at the group and smiling, wondering. She already had an idea from earlier, but that would have to wait.