Audrey - Moving Forward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, but I don't want to talk about it. In any event she left on a trip, we haven't actually broken up." Rochelle continued looking intently, but nodded as she set her own wine aside.

"Fine, but you really should talk to someone about this. Regardless, you have a new client. If you want to see her, she has some rather unusual instruction." Audrey raised an eyebrow.

"You mean like the last one with 'unusual' instructions." Rochelle shook her head.

"She has gone to great lengths to pass scrutiny, whilst maintaining absolute anonymity. You will meet her at a masquerade ball, tomorrow night and then you will retire with her upstairs. The lights will remain low and the rest of the evening will proceed as she wishes. At no point will you attempt to learn her identity and you must avoid revealing your own. I think she's a bit paranoid about her reputation, to be honest." Audrey shook her head.

"Okay that is weird. How do you know she is safe?" Rochelle finished her glass before continuing.

"As I said she has gone to great lengths to prove herself. Trust me. It is unorthodox, but I can inform her if you wish." Audrey nodded.

"Fine. Text me with the address. I should get going. I'll get a costume tomorrow." Rochelle stood and they walked to the door.

"Good bye Audrey, and enjoy." Audrey nodded.

"Bye Rochelle." Audrey drove carefully as she realized she had drank too much.

The next day saw her waking late and briefly considered staying in bed, but she soon rose and dressed. Fortunately she knew of a good costume shop in town. She browsed the racks, perusing the costumes until at last she chose a leather costume that she was certain with the right hair and a domino mask in place of sunglasses would make her look like Trinity from the Matrix.

She purchased the costume and headed to the hairdresser. The hairdresser didn't bat an eyebrow when she asked for hair like Trinity's. By the time she arrived to the ball it was almost an hour after the start time. However people barely noticed her arrival and the party appeared to be in full swing. She attempted to discreetly search the room for her client. She pulled out a card with her instructions on it. The instructions told her which side of the room to meet, near the refreshments and which costume her client would be wearing.

The costume in question was that of a 1920's flapper, with blond hair. Once she reached the refreshment table she soon found her client. She whispered softly to confirm this. The woman had a somewhat darker complexion than her own and the blond hair proved to be a wig, good quality, but against her skin tone it was clear that it was not her own. The dark eyes behind the mask glared at her and pulled out a phone with a typed message. 'You're late.' Audrey was about to speak, but realized the music would make it somewhat difficult to understand one another. So she decided to follow her client's lead and typed a response on her own phone.

'Sorry, my hair took longer than expected.' The woman nodded as her eyes softened. She typed another message.

'It is lovely. You'll do. Shall we go?' Audrey thought she saw a slight tremble in the other woman, suggesting anxiety, but ignored it as she nodded. Her client turned and she followed to the elevator where her client pressed the button and once inside she pushed three. They stood apart as they waited for the elevator to reach the desired floor.

Once they arrived the other led Audrey down the corridor to a room where she unlocked it and barely glanced back to see if Audrey was following. Once they were inside the other woman locked the door. She turned on one light so that they could see their way around, but when the other woman removed her mask and sat on the bed, it was clear that they would never have recognized each other. Audrey removed her own mask and her jacket before joining her client on the bed. The other woman hesitated a moment before taking Audrey in her arms and kissing her. Audrey closed her eyes feeling herself melt into the arms of the other woman. She was somewhat disappointed when the kiss was suddenly broken.

However the other woman was only removing her wig and the straps of her dress. Audrey looked into her client's eyes a moment before leaning into take a nipple into her mouth. The other woman moaned softly both hands on Audrey's head. She held on for some time before loosening her grip somewhat and Audrey switched to the other nipple, drawing out fresh moans. The other woman's grip seemed to be even harder than before. However a small shudder ran through her and she released Audrey entirely.

Audrey straightened and saw the other woman stand to finish undressing, so Audrey followed suit. Once naked they lay on the bed, hands roaming over each other's bodies as if trying to make up for the lack of sight. They returned to kissing and Audrey felt a greater enthusiasm from her client as if she were being devoured from the top down. Audrey soon found herself reaching between the other woman's legs, feeling moistness and began fingering her between lips that readily yielded to her intrusion. The client began moaning into her mouth and her own fingers found their way between Audrey's legs. Soon her own moaning began to match that of her client. Both began thrusting even faster, now it was almost a competition to see who would cum faster.

Audrey couldn't say who succumbed first and didn't care as the orgasm hit and she concentrated on maintaining her thrusts into the other woman. At last they both collapsed and they lay breathing heavily. In time their breathing returned to normal and the client climbed on top of Audrey in a sixty-nine position. Soon, almost in unison, they spread the lips of the pussy before them and began licking away.

Each had a different technique, but they were no less enthusiastic then they had been with the fingering. Audrey's technique was to thrust her tongue between the lips and occasionally suck on the clit, while her client was more about licking her pussy completely for a time before switching to thrusting two fingers into her pussy. Audrey struggled to maintain her thrusting even as she felt two hands gripping her rear and the fingers thrusting even harder. The two continued with enthusiasm, Audrey feeling herself getting closer, feeling surrounded by the other woman's legs.

This time Audrey was sure she came first and she struggled to maintain her thrusts through her own orgasm. Soon she felt her client shuddering through orgasm. Audrey felt her head drop to the bed and she nearly slept as she felt the other woman climb off of her.

Audrey sat up a short time later to see her client seated at a nearby table, still naked except for her mask back on her face. When she saw that Audrey had risen she held up her phone. 'Good. I enjoyed it. Money on the table. I may ask for another time to see you.' She pointed to the money and Audrey nodded. She dressed, gathered her money and left.

Once home she had a chance to reflect on the evening. As she considered her client she found herself comparing her to Susan. However she shook her head at the idea of seeing her ex wherever she saw a beautiful Latina woman.

To Be Continued in Audrey: New Beginning

12