Audrey - New Beginnings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was that? Everything you imagined?" Gwen laughed as she flopped back and stretched out on the bed.

"I couldn't have begun to imagine this. That was so amazing." Audrey frowned.

"Don't tell me I've converted you?" Gwen sat up swiftly and almost spoke, but Audrey's face broke into a grin and they both burst out laughing. They carried on for several moments before both stopped to catch their breath. At last Gwen spoke.

"If it was just a question of sex, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but I do love Drew, completely." Audrey nodded and took Gwen into a hug that would just be seen as friendly if they had been clothed.

"You are both very lucky. Now I'm going to take a shower. I know this will sound a bit silly at this point, but make yourself at home." She heard Gwen laugh softly as she walked to the bathroom. She lingered under the water, allowing the warm water to relax her muscles. However she had a guest so she turned off the water and grabbed her towel. She dried and put on her robe before returning to the bedroom. She saw that Gwen was asleep. Audrey smiled as she adjusted the blanket to cover Gwen and joined her in the bed, she didn't sleep immediately as she felt a twinge of guilt. However this did not last long as she reminded herself that this had been Gwen's idea and she felt certain that she had not cancelled a wedding.

The next morning Audrey stretched and wracked her brains as she realized that she wasn't alone. Suddenly the previous night came back to her and with it the guilt, however she didn't have long to dwell on this before she received a text. It was from Rochelle.

-Your mystery client wants to see you

-When?

-Tonight at 9

Audrey considered this a moment before responding.

-Yes

-I'll let her know.

Audrey sat up and pulled on her robe. She was just turning to go make breakfast when Gwen stirred.

"Sleep well?" Gwen slowly sat up smiling.

"Yeah, like a baby." Audrey laughed softly.

"Good, I'll make breakfast, come down when you're ready." Gwen nodded and Audrey headed for the kitchen. Gwen came down as Audrey was placing two plates on the table.

"Just in time. Enjoy." Gwen smiled and the two began eating. They spoke little, but Audrey didn't feel any of the awkwardness that she would have expected, just a lack of necessity for speech. After breakfast Gwen dressed and Audrey saw her to the door.

"Well, I'm off to the shop, boss." Audrey grinned.

"I may be in later, but right now I have design work to finish." Audrey concentrated solely on her latest design project. After a number hours she checked her phone and realized that it was almost two, explaining why she was quite hungry. She set her things aside, satisfied that she was nearly finished and quite happy with her work, and went to the kitchen for lunch.

After lunch she returned to her project. With renewed determination she pushed on until the project was finished. She stood back to admire her handiwork for a moment before taking pictures from multiple angles and uploading them to her computer. Just as she was finishing she saw that it was after four. She briefly considered staying, but decided she wasn't ready to abandon Gwen completely. She arrived at the shop about fifteen minutes before closing time and saw Gwen just finishing with a customer. She smiled when she saw Audrey.

"Oh Audrey, you're here. Good we should talk." She turned to give instructions to an assistant and joined Audrey in the office.

"Okay Gwen, what is it?" Gwen laid out a large sheet of paper with a diagram on it, as she spoke.

"I have taken a bit of a liberty in working out a new schedule. It will require two more assistants and we should consider an assistant manager, as it is we have to restrict our hours or we'd all have to work overtime." Audrey leaned forward to consider the schedule that lay before her.

"Are we getting enough business to support this schedule?" Gwen shook her head.

"Probably more, but we shouldn't expand too quickly." Audrey nodded. Before either could speak there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." The door opened to reveal the assistant that Gwen had spoken to earlier.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's after closing time and we've seen the last customer out." Gwen nodded.

"Good, you can go home now. We'll lock up." The assistant nodded and quickly departed. Audrey stood.

"Alright Gwen, you advertise for more staff and pick a day. I'll be here and we can interview them. Now, are you doing alright?" Gwen nodded as she put the schedule away.

"I miss Drew of course, but he'll be here soon enough and we'll be married. As for last night, I enjoyed it and I will remember it fondly. But don't worry about it." They soon departed and went their separate ways. Once home Audrey ate dinner and prepared to meet her mysterious client.

The instructions were similar to the previous times she had seen the client, at least after the first time as she now went directly to the room. She briefly speculated on who her client might be as she rode up in the elevator. She stopped when she reached the door, no closer to a solution and not particularly caring. She knocked and the door was opened, however the other woman opened the door carefully to maintain her anonymity.

As before there was enough light to navigate the furniture, but no more. Once the door was closed they both quickly undressed and sat on the bed. Again the other woman was dominant, but not aggressive as she took Audrey in her arms and the two kissed. She felt the other woman's tongue penetrate her mouth and the embrace tighten. In that moment Audrey felt safe, as if nothing could bother her. Too soon for her the kiss was broken and the other woman's lips descended to her nipples, going back and forth between them.

Her nipples hard and her pussy wet, Audrey longed for the other woman to at least touch her pussy at least. However the other woman seemed content to continue moving back and forth between her nipples. Growing impatient she reached between her own legs to get some relief, but her client grabbed her wrist without looking and pulled it away. Audrey waited as this treatment of her nipples continued, but she refused to wait long before trying again with the same results.

It took all her willpower not to scream as she grew increasingly turned on. When she thought she could stand it no longer her client stopped. Audrey stared unseeing at the other woman. She soon felt hands gently pushing her to lie down on the bed. Now she felt the other woman's lips kiss one breast than the other before slowly working their way down her stomach and then kissing her sex. Audrey moaned as she silently longed for her client to finish her.

However the other woman began slowly kissing her way down one leg and when she had reached her foot she switched to the other foot to reverse the process. Audrey groaned her frustration and once again reached between her legs, only for her hand to be smacked away. Finally her client reached her pussy and almost immediately began licking at speed. Audrey relaxed into her approaching orgasm. She felt the pressure building and just when she was about to find release the other woman stopped.

Audrey groaned and smacked the bed in her frustration. She lay uncertain of what her client was planning. After several moments her orgasm seemed further off, but she was only growing more desperate. Now her client pressed her palm to Audrey's pussy and began rubbing vigorously. Audrey found herself approaching orgasm faster than before, but once again the other woman stopped and waited for her to calm down. Audrey felt ready to scream as she felt that she would burst with need.

Her client now drove two fingers into her pussy, thrusting with speed. She felt almost immediately as if she would at last find release, however the other woman timed it perfectly to stop just shy of Audrey's climax. She clamped her mouth shut and placed a hand over her mouth as she could no longer suppress a scream.

When at last she felt screamed out she noticed a hand gently stroking between her breasts as if to reassure her. Once she had calmed again the other woman's lips suddenly clamped down on her clit. Audrey used both hands to cover her mouth as she now truly screamed her orgasm. The orgasm exploded and she was only aware of it ripping through her.

She came to moments later, although she felt like it had been a lot longer. The other woman sat seeming to look at her intently based upon her body position. Audrey sat behind her client to briefly consider teasing and delaying as had been done with her, but knew she couldn't wait. She stuck two fingers in her mouth, sucking hard and noisily. Her client laughed softly. Audrey pulled her fingers from her mouth and brushed the other's stomach with her dry digits before plunging her wet ones into the eager pussy.

The other woman moaned and pressed back into her. Audrey thrust steadily for several moments as the other became noticeably more animated in Audrey's arms and was making suppressed moans as her lips were clamped tightly shut. Grinning she pulled her fingers without warning and pressed them to her client's lips, who opened them in surprise.

However she recovered and sucked eagerly. Audrey felt certain that her fingers were clean, but she found she couldn't pull her fingers out of her client's mouth, she tapped the other woman's head. The reaction was not immediate, but soon she was able to move her fingers out. She returned to thrusting between the other woman's legs. The other woman was now finding it difficult to contain her moaning. Audrey began kissing the other woman's neck.

The other woman began moaning audibly and writhing in her arms. Audrey held on tightly as the client's orgasm hit. The client was quite animated, but even now her moaning was only audible to Audrey. She held the other woman until at last she settled.

Moments later the client turned around and after a moment's hesitation she kissed Audrey. The kiss was all too brief and the other stood to begin dressing. Audrey did the same. She saw that her shirt was by the only lit lamp. She grabbed the shirt and looked away for a moment only to hear the sound of the shade falling off the lamp. Startled Audrey jerked and immediately dove for the shade, apologizing as she did so.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been paying closer attention I...Susan?" Audrey couldn't believe her eyes. Now in the greater light of the uncovered lamp the other woman was clearly her ex.

"Audrey?" However she quickly put the shirt on and dashed out the door, hearing Susan calling after. "Audrey, wait." She soon reached her car and took several moments to catch her breath before she could think clearly. She immediately picked up her phone and called Rochelle. Rochelle didn't answer and Audrey redialed with the same result. Redialing again Rochelle picked up on the third ring.

"Audrey, what is it? I though you would be with your client?" Audrey spoke swiftly, not caring if she was raising her voice.

"Did you know, Rochelle?" Rochelle sighed as the obvious tightness in Audrey's voice made it clear she was struggling to remain calm.

"What do you mean, Audrey?" Audrey inhaled slowly, then released it.

"Did you know the mystery client was Susan?" Audrey heard a sharp intake of breath before Rochelle responded.

"Susan? No, I had no idea. Come here, Audrey we should talk." Audrey didn't respond, merely hanging up before driving home. Once home she shut down her phone and went to bed. She tossed and turned, suffering intense dreams in between waking.

To Be Continued in part 2

12