Audrey Steps Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey felt her mind go as the pleasure filled her and then it hit. The orgasm was like an explosion and Audrey briefly blacked out from the intensity, she hadn't had an orgasm like it since her second year of marriage. Once she had recovered sufficiently to make sense of things she looked into Melissa's eyes and they embraced. They slept briefly before Melissa rose for a shower. As she was drying herself Audrey saw Melissa dressed and about to leave.

"That was wonderful. The money is on the table, you were worth every cent. I plan to call you again, would you be interested?" Audrey hesitated, but she knew what answer she would give.

"Call Rochelle if you can't get a hold of me. I would love to do this again." Melissa went to the door and turned back to Audrey.

"I know some others who would be interested as well I'll direct them to Rochelle. I know you'll want her to vet them first." She blew Audrey a kiss before leaving. Audrey was tired, but thoroughly satisfied as she rode the elevator down to settle the bill for the room. After leaving the hotel she pulled out her cellphone, it was after midnight, but Rochelle would still be up.

"Hello?" Rochelle sounded mildly irritated as if she was being interrupted from something fun. Audrey smiled to herself as she imagined what Rochelle might be up to.

"What is she doing, Rochelle?" Rochelle's tone changed completely.

"Audrey? Hi, I heard you met the client, how did it go?"

"It was amazing and you're dodging the question." Rochelle laughed.

"She's on her knees and making good use of her tongue, while wearing a cute outfit." Audrey found herself getting turned on again by the image.

"Rochelle I have decided that from now on I want to see some clients as well."

"Really? Well I have had to turn away a few because they made it clear that they wanted someone older. Audrey why the change, is everything alright between you and Susan?" Audrey hesitated, but Rochelle knew her too well.

"No, I barely see her and when I do it's like she's not interested in me anymore. When we are intimate, which is rare, I feel like I'm with a robot and not the woman I love."

"Audrey we should talk."

"Good night Rochelle, keep in touch."

To be continued...

12