Aunt Annie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt the cute girl's skilled mouth tease and pleasure her pussy and would have loved to just enjoy it, but Mark's eyes were staring at the two of them, specifically at what must be the most tantalizing vision he'd ever seen, Kat's swollen pussy and ass spread wide open facing him. She wiggled her finger and pointed to the creamy ass thrust up. "I know you wanted to watch us, but I think it's time to see how she can handle a huge cock."

Mark stood up, his throbbing erection in his hand eyes focused on the swollen pink lips. He knelt behind the girl and pressed the plump head of his cock between those soft slick folds briefly thinking that he'll be fucking a pussy that his son has also been fucking. He remembered various girlfriends telling him that once they'd adapted to his huge cock they could not be satisfied with their other boyfriends' smaller dicks. He hoped Kat wouldn't be ruined for Martin, but he mentally shrugged. 'I love the boy, but he'll have to have a decent sized cock being my son.'

"Relax Kat. You'll get used to him but at first, it might hurt a bit," Annie said softly. She watched as the cute redhead lifted her head up from licking Annie's pussy, her eyes closed, her lips making a large O, a low guttural groan rising deep in the throat. "Take it slow, Mark. I don't think our friend has the same experience with fat cocks as I've had," she giggled. Annie was proud of Kat. Mark's cock was impressive, but she'd been easily taking Martin's much longer and fatter cock many times daily. She wanted to hug the girl for her acting skills. The only thing better would have been if she had nervously confessed she were a virgin.

Mark grinned, his cock throbbing eagerly as the girl's velvety hole gripped his cock. He'd dreamed about this for years...play-acted with Malorie too many times to count and now here he was, his cock opening the young girl's pussy. His hands stroked her creamy cheeks as he buried more and more of his throbbing rod into the girl. Mal had been the first woman to take all of his length and he hoped Kat could also, but even if she could only handle so much, he was in heaven.

Kat pressed her face into the bed, arching her back opening herself up more for the man's cock. "God! So big, so big...." she murmured. She knew she could take all of him easily but decided to play it out as she and Annie had planned, "Stop. Let me get used to you," she sighed. "Wow!" she looked back at him, "Feels great. Go ahead, let's see if I can take more....ooooohhhhhh, yessssss!" She looked back, "Fuck me, yessss. I've never felt so full, so....fucked," she sighed. "Oooooohhhhhhh, ffffffuuuuuck!"

Mark took a chance as he was 3/4 inside her and plunged the rest of the way in. At first, he thought he hurt the girl hearing her cry out, but as she thrust her ass back against him more and more urgently, he felt a powerful surge go through him. He decided to treat the girl to his full power and slammed harder and harder into her. He internally grinned hearing her encouraging grunts along with the loud sounds of his hips slapping against her ass cheeks.

'Wow!' Kat thought. He might not be as big as Martin, but as he increased his thrusting she found herself being fucked harder than she ever had before. No boy ever came close to the powerfully rapid fucking she was taking and she loved it. She wondered how to get Martin to fuck her like this. He was an incredible lover but this was animalistic rutting.

Annie slid down and cupped Kat's massive breasts, pulling on her nipples. She could tell by the expression on the girl's face that she was in another world. At first, when Mark began aggressively fucking her, she might have to intercede, but hearing Kat cry out she felt herself getting wetter wanting the same treatment. Her breasts were mashing against Annie's hands, her face pressed into her pussy.

Again she thought how terrific Kat's breasts were. Penny was known for her spectacular natural tits in the adult video world but this girl's were fuller, perkier, and those nipples! Pale pink and puffed out as if begging to be sucked. She just held her hands palms up as her brother-in-law aggressively slammed into the girl, feeling those rock-hard tips slide across her palms with each thrust.

Kat buried her face in Annie's pussy. her intoxicating aroma enhancing the feelings from being pounded aggressively by her boyfriend's father. She heard herself doing guttural squeaks as the man used her cunt, her voice sounding totally alien.

Mark pulled the redhead unto her knees feeling a huge rush seeing her ass cheeks open up. Leaning into the girl he pulled all the way out and slammed into her, repeating it with more power hearing her pant out, "Fuck me, fuck me," over and over.

She felt used. Simply a tight hole being stabbed repeatedly by a rock hard steel rod. She felt like a little girl being skewered and the orgasm she'd felt coming on for a while exploded. "Oh fuck, there...there, aaaaahhh, aaaah, yesssss," the girl grunted out as she came so hard her consciousness almost spun away.

Mark held onto those creamy ass cheeks as the girl ground her young pussy against him and he'd thought he pull out at this time so he could try Annie's pussy he'd dreamt about for so many years, but Katerina felt so good he pulled out and flipped her over. Even after what must have been a draining orgasm, the redhead eagerly opened her legs and guided his cock back into her wet snatch.

Kat's hands explored Martin's father's chest, impressed with how toned her was. When her fingers found his tight nipples, she heard him groan and his strokes became even more urgent.

"God! Fuck! You feel so good, are you on the pill? I'm so close," he spat.

Kat sucked a nipple into her mouth and looked up at the man, "Does it matter? I can't see you pulling out right now." She grabbed his ass and flicked her tongue on his nipple again hearing him, feeling him explode inside her.

***********************************************

Tom Cruise saved civilization so Martin grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. He thought back to his naked mother sucking on his cock and how she kept pulling off to stroke him with both hands, her eyes on his cock like she'd never seen one before. She moaned happily when he came, stroking furiously as rope after rope splattered onto his chest. He thought she'd just lie back after he cleaned up, but she wouldn't let him put his pants back on and lay naked on the couch gripping him until she fell asleep.

Then he internally shuddered perhaps for the hundredth time about his dad with Kat and Annie. He'd never felt jealousy after Craig and Kat, but all night he felt an ache thinking about her in bed...but shockingly he felt the exact same ache thinking about Annie. It occurred to him his love for both was almost identical. How is that possible? His thoughts were interrupted as his mother's hand started stroking his cock again.

Malorie opened her eyes, "Did he save the world?" she asked.

"He did. It was nip and tuck but he did it, but more importantly, he saved the girl," he grinned, "How the hell could you sleep through all that noise?" he asked.

Shrugging, "I might have dreamt about helicopters and explosions and telephone poles so it wasn't great sleep," she yawned. "I'm going to bed." She hesitated, looking at her son, "I really hate to get into that bed alone." Her eyes strayed down to his semi-flaccid penis and unconsciously licked her lips, "But it might be inappropriate..." her voice trailed off.

Martin chuckled, "Whatever seemed inappropriate a year ago now seems to be the norm. I'd prefer not to be alone also. I hate to admit it, but I feel a lot more jealous than I thought I'd be. It's stupid since we all know it's a one-time thing.

Malorie stood up and hugged her son, conscious of his firm cock nestled between her legs, "I know. My stomach hurts thinking how Mark will feel about me after sampling those taut young bodies. But what if they don't want it to be a one-time thing? I hope we haven't opened Pandora's Box," She chuckled, "or Kat's box..." She hugged her son, "How ya goin' to keep them down on the farm once they've seen the city?"

Martin felt the warmth of his mother's velvety skin, "Feel something poking against you? And that is with me trying to stay under control. You have no idea how incredibly hot you are if you think Kat or Annie will make dad desire you less." He stroked her breast and her ass, "Also, it's strange you used the word taut as I thought that exact word when you stripped naked earlier." He kissed her feeling her respond against him, "If you like, I'll spend the rest of the night demonstrating how desirable you are."

Malorie let Martin easily lift her up wrapping her legs around his waist. Any doubts she had about not being wanted or letting her son fuck her dissipated as she felt the fattest cock slide into her. "Oh baby, yessss. Fuck me, take me upstairs and fuck meeee," she hissed. She groaned louder as the boy took each step driving him deeper inside her. She never knew her boy was this strong as he effortlessly carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing her down.

Martin looked down, his mother's legs spread wide, the look of pure surrender he'd come to love. Rather than continue fucking which he wanted more than anything, he picked up a foot and began kissing his way up her leg towards her waiting sex.

***********************************************

"Yes. You don't need to ask since I'm yours," Kat purred. "Every part of me."

Mark grinned, "But I don't want to hurt you. Have you ever...?"

Kat blushed, "No, but should that matter? We told you, we're your presents. Please do what you want with us. Annie, can you grab the lube?" She winked at her blonde friend as Mark took the tube and got her ass and his cock ready.

Annie crawled around and knelt by her brother-in-law, "I should have brought a strap-on. Doesn't she have the prettiest cunt? Prettiest ass?" She leaned down and licked the girl's slit and sat back up, "Here, let me help," she ordered gripping the fat cock as he pressed forward. "If you want you can finish in my ass, I've seen how you look at me when I walk away." She let go of his cock hearing Kat yelp as the head popped in.

Kat was able to fake feeling any discomfort and gave a guttural moan as he worked more and more inside her rectum. She loved anal sex and remembered back when Martin and Annie DPed her. She thought about next Thanksgiving and maybe Mark and Martin might want to do some father/son bonding.

Mark felt a machine. He'd fucked both girls multiple times, once alternating between the two as they pressed their chests into the bed, asses thrust up towards the ceiling inviting his cock into their cunts. Here he was on his 6th erection of the night getting to fuck that ass he'd first seen at that basketball game. He nodded at Annie, "Get your ass ready, I think I'll take you up on that," he groaned as he felt the girl's ass cheeks press against his hips. He was about to let her get used to him but heard a pleasured groan and stopped thrusting as the girl took over and pushed her ass back against him.

"O,h fuuuuccck," Kat moaned, "Damn this feels good." She looked at her blonde friend, "You told me but I didn't listen."

Annie reached between her friend's legs and stroked her wet pussy knowing exactly what she likes when getting her ass pounded. "I did tell you. Wait until you have two cocks. One in each hole," she purred in the girl's ear. "Would you prefer to have your ass filled with his cum? You would, wouldn't you?" She looked up at her brother-in-law, "I think your fuck-toy here wants you to cum inside her ass." She patted her own ass, "Perhaps we should save something for your next birthday," she grinned at the man. The redhead was grinding back against Mark's cock and Annie's hand more urgently, "You are a little fuck-toy aren't you? Your next birthday? I'm going to get some of my friends to fly in and use all your holes, you'd like that," she whispered in the girl's ear while pulling on a nipple.

Kat felt another orgasm coming on listening to Annie call her a fuck-toy, her ass filled with cock and thinking about a group of strange men taking her, "Yesss, yes, fuck meeee, take all my hooooollllessss," she cried out.

Mark's hands gripped the girl's ass as she writhed against him. She still had that muscular cheerleader ass that he'd admired and even though he'd already cum 6 times he couldn't hold back.

***********************************************

"Again?" Malorie asked with a smile on her face as she felt a hard cock pressing against her ass. Earlier after Martin skillfully brought her off with his tongue, he'd mounted her and she remembered the thrill of feeling her cunt being stretched out like no man ever had. But it was when he buried himself inside her and she felt his cock hitting parts she never knew existed that she felt heard herself cry out loudly. She almost didn't recognize her voice as it was so deep, so guttural. That orgasm came just five minutes after the last one.

Malorie had been feeling down thinking perhaps she'd made a mistake arranging the night with Mark and those two young women. How appealing would she be to him after he'd sampled their tight pleasures? She responded to Martin's hard rod as he shifted and shoved it between her thighs. "Ohhh, fuck," she moaned as that fat head slid across her wet slit before hitting her clit. She opened her legs as the boy guided his cock inside her for the 5th time that night. Any doubts she had about her sexual appeal had been literally driven out of her by her insatiable son.

***********************************************

Mark woke up seeing the sun leaking through the curtains. His cock was nestled inside the beautiful redhead's ass still after they both collapsed when he came inside her. The warmth of Annie's body pressed against his back, the feel of Kat's huge breast in his hand made him consider staying here forever. He felt his cock throb and as he pressed into the girl he felt her press back.

Kat purred feeling the man's cock grow inside her, his rough fingers playing with her nipples, his other hand opening up her pussy. The men in this family are horny as hell, not that she will ever complain. She opened her legs allowing better access and turned her head to kiss the man, "Morning. This is a great way to be awakened, a big fat cock inside me," she sighed.

Annie groaned, "Again? I'm showering since check out is in two hours unless we extend our stay." She crawled over the two humping bodies kissing each, "Don't be too long unless you want to go home without cleaning up," she giggled seeing the older man humping against the young creamy-skinned girl. Martin apparently inherited his father's stamina and desire. The pill helped but only so much. The rest was hormones or something else. As she climbed into the shower she couldn't think of any male performer she'd been with who would have been able to keep up with either man.

She was just rinsing off when the shower door opened and Kat stepped in. She pulled the girl into an embrace, "Sweetie, you look like you can't even walk anymore. Did that mean man abuse your poor twat?"

Kat groaned, "My twat, my ass, my mouth, my tits," she sighed, "I love this family."

Annie laughed, "We are a pretty slutty bunch, here I got this," she took the washcloth from the girl. "I remember the first time we showered together. It seems like years ago," she said softly. "I never thanked you for convincing me to be Martin's first. It remains one of my best memories."

Kat smiled and nodded, "Mine too." She braced herself against the shower wall feeling exhaustion as Annie bathed her from head to toe. Her twat and ass felt sore as Mark's cock might not be as huge as Martin's but he was a lot more aggressive. Martin always makes love to her which she loves, but his father fucked her every which way. She'd never been used like that and never came some many times either. This is not something she could take every night but perhaps once a year on his birthday might be fun.

***********************************************

Martin hugged his mother, "This has been a fun weekend, but I guess we need to get back." He looked at his dad, "Happy birthday again. I hope it was everything you dreamt it would be," he grinned.

Mark laughed, "I'd tell you all about it, but perhaps not," he grinned, "Suffice to say, best day ever let alone best birthday." He turned to Kat, "Thanks. Really. My son has to be the luckiest guy in the world to be with someone like you," he hugged her feeling those incredible breasts pressed against him.

Kat felt the man's warmth against her remembering the many times he'd taken her a couple of nights ago. As he released her, she pulled his face down and gave him an opened mouthed kiss. She pulled back and looked at him, "Happy birthday. Someday I'd like to celebrate birthdays with my boyfriends' families and be able to walk the next day," she said before kissing him again. She turned to Malorie, "Sorry that you and Martin had to spend a boring evening at home while you sicced your husband on us," she grinned, "And speaking of the other horribly abused party, here's Annie."

Annie held out a memory stick, "Here. This is my last adult video. I'm selling my share of the production company to Marco and going into business with Brant Copper doing documentaries on endangered species." She looked over at Martin and Kat, "I'll be traveling but I'm not going anywhere."

"That is so cool," Malorie grinned, "Going from the least endangered to the most endangered. What are you guys calling the new company?"

Annie grinned, "That was the easy part, Copper Penny Productions. It's fitting as the penny is close to being endangered," she sighed.

Mark took the stick with a questioning look between Annie and Kat, "Is this....?"

Kat nodded, "We thought at your advanced age you might forget some things so we set up six hidden cameras. Annie and I spent the morning cutting and editing." She looked over at Malorie, "It was your wife who suggested it."

Mark took the stick looking at his wife, "You sure?"

Malorie quickly hugged Kat, Annie, and Martin, "Drive safely. I'm sure you're anxious to get back," she smiled at them. Taking her husband's hand she pulled him up the stairs to their bedroom.