Aunt Ethel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...no...uh...no," I mumbled.

Aunt Ethel sat up, pulled down my pants and boxers and had me step out of them and since my shirt and shoes were already off I was only in my socks – and then proceeded to suck my cock. Her mouth was magical. She stopped after a few minutes and smiling up at me – she was by then on her knees – said "I really like your cock. It's just the right size with just the right aspect ratio."

I had no fucking idea what "aspect ratio" was, but I was sure glad that she liked my cock because it sure liked her mouth.

Once I started groaning she stood up, pushed me down on the couch, and then facing away from me lowered her wet pussy onto my upright rock hard dick. I had never fucked in anything but what I later found was called "missionary" position before, but I have to say that this position was better – especially since I could reach around her torso and massage those marvels on her chest as she bounced up and down on me. I tried bucking up – and did so occasionally – but Aunt Ethel was in control. When I spurted into her she screamed and tightened her pussy muscles. I had the best feeling of my life. I hated to even think it, but it was so much better than any sexual experience with Michelle that it was almost an entirely different one.

When we both stopped shaking and moaning, Aunt Ethel stood up there was a distinctive "popping" sound, with accompanying shiver up our spines, indicating disengagement of my cock with her cunt. Aunt Ethel turned to me, grabbed my hand, and said "Let's go upstairs to my bed for doggy – it will be more comfortable than on the couch."

When Aunt Ethel saw the blank expression on my face she chuckled. "Hey dog savant – haven't you ever seen dogs fuck?"

"Uh, sure," I muttered in reply.

"Well that's what you're going to do to me, stud," she cackled as we walked upstairs hand-in hand.

Once we got to her bed, Aunt Ethel sucked my cock a minute or so to get me hard again – that was all the time that it took I was so energized – and immediately assumed her position on her hands and knees. I got with the program quickly. She bucked back almost as hard as I pistoned into her. God it was fun! I didn't know if I would be able to cum again so quickly until I heard her massive tits slapping into each other as I was banging away. When she groaned "Put your thumb in my ass" I didn't believe what I was hearing, but when she said it a second time I obliged.

Once my thumb was up her ass Aunt Ethel started pulsing her vaginal muscles, and that, combined with an even more intense slapping sound of her ponderous boobs flying back and forth, soon put me over the edge. I grunted like a whole passel of hogs while Aunt Ethel screamed like a banshee as we both experienced over the top orgasms. When my wilting cock finally drifted out of what was now its favorite place on earth, I snuggled up to the goddess responsible for the best feeling of my life, and dozed off for a half hour or so.

When both Aunt Ethel and I came to life again we kissed. "Now we need to talk turkey," she said as I fondled one of her puffy nipples. "If you go into business with me you can expect to get your knob polished at least twice a week, as long as we're both discrete and I can keep up the lesbian act. Don't ever think that you'll leave Michelle or your kid, or that we'll get married. We'll just really enjoy each other's company, and be happy and content. Deal?"

"Deal," I chuckled, then shook her hand, and then sucked one puffy nipple then the other.

*******************

After my first encounter with Aunt Ethel my life wasn't ideal – but almost. Aunt Ethel and I did go into several very successful businesses together. By the time that I was thirty – with Aunt Ethel's help – I had franchised dog training and care facilities in twenty different states, and was a millionaire. While Aunt Ethel was able to maintain her lesbian façade, she and I fucked on average three times a week until she died in a car crash when she had just turned sixty; no one ever suspected a thing, even when she and I went on long weekends together to "conferences" related to the businesses that we were partners in. Unbelievably the sex with Aunt Ethel got even better as time went on. She was right – although she had many talents, Aunt Ethel could fuck better than anyone else possibly could. We used ever position, toy, and scenario known to mankind.

One odd thing – I never called her anything but "Aunt Ethel," even in the throes of passionate lovemaking, and she never wanted me to call her anything else. I guess that it was a turn-on for both of us.

At the same time that Aunt Ethel made me the most sexually satisfied man on the planet I learned to love Michelle, and she me, and we had three beautiful, happy, smart kids together, and are the proud grandparents of six. During her lifetime Aunt Ethel spoiled all of our kids, and was their favorite relative.

Michelle and I are now in our late seventies and still enjoy sex once every couple of weeks, but our relationship is well beyond sex; it is based upon love and respect and we are enjoying growing older together. However, not a day goes by that I don't think about Aunt Ethel and her puffy nipples and vacuum cleaner pussy. Sigh!

12