Aunt Forced Me to Masturbate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More men attend strip clubs and XXX-rated movies than do women. Most offenders of sexual crimes are men. Those on the sexual offenders' list, an overwhelming majority, are men. Never hearing of a peeping Rose, nearly all peeping Tom's and rapists are men.

If given the chance, men would have sex every day and depending on the woman, perhaps, even multiple times a day. How many times have you heard the same negative refrain of not tonight? I have a headache. I have an ass ache. I'm taking a bath. I'm washing my hair. I'm doing laundry. I'm going shopping to spend your money. I'm too tired. I don't feel well. I'm not in the mood. I have my period.

"Am I right?"

Seemingly, women always have an excuse not to have sex. Is it any wonder why men seek out prostitutes, strippers, and women they pick up in bars to sexually satisfy themselves when their wives refuse to do their marital duty? Is it any wonder why men have sex with their wife's best friends, their neighbors, their co-workers, their babysitters, their nannies, their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, their mothers, their sisters, their aunts, their cousins, and/or their grandmothers? Not all their fault, what's a man to do? Who can blame them for cheating when their own wives refuse to have sex with them?

"Nana, do me a favor and remove your dentures and give me a gum job while I fondle your big, naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist your erect nipples. I love it when you stroke me and suck my cock while I grope your big tits. I love cumming in your mouth and all over your face. I love giving you a cum bath, Nana."

Because they're both human, some people think that men and women are the same, but they're not. Far from it. We're not. Women are givers and men are takers. Men are killers and criminals, liars and cheaters. Men are closer to animals, wild animals, than are women. Think about it, seriously, except for money grubbing ex-wives, women are sugar and spice and everything nice. Men are whiskey and tobacco and everything mean.

Truly, most women are kind, loving, and good. Sadly, unfortunately, but understandably, what ruins women and men are money, sex, and food. When it comes to money, woman can be just as grubby and greedy as men. Especially when sex is off the table, money and food become the priorities.

Going out on a limb, I dare write that this country's obesity problem is because most people aren't having sex. Think about it, it's true. If men and women did more sucking, licking, and fucking, they'd do less shopping and eating.

A cure for all maladies, someone needs to come out with, are you ready for this? The Blowjob Diet. When women are losing weight giving blowjobs, it is then and only then that will women willingly, consensually, and voluntarily suck men's cocks, allow men to cum in their mouths, and swallow their cum.

"Am I right? You know I'm right. Women will do anything, even give blowjobs and swallow cum to lose weight."

# # #

"Well, I got my protein for today," said Heidi Klum. "I not only sucked my husband's cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth but also, I blew my boss, my neighbor, my father, my brother, my father-in-law, and my brother-in-law. I blew them all and allowed them all to cum in my mouth. Totally full and sexually satisfied at the same time, I'm not hungry or horny."

Kelly Clarkson wondered how all of these women were losing weight when she was continually gaining weight.

"I've already lost five pounds this week from just sucking cock," said an anonymous woman appearing on the Kelly Clarkson Show.

Kelly was shocked was the cure for losing weight.

"Think about it. Am I right? You know I'm right. Sucking cock and swallowing cum guarantees that women will lose weight. Trust me, if you tell a woman that, any woman, she'll blow you and will swallow your cum."

# # #

After reading this story, a young, horny man walked up to his mother naked. On the way to his mother, he stroked his cock to give him a big and hard erection. Then, with his mother reading the newspaper, he walked up to her, brushed the newspaper aside and tried to stick his prick in his mother's mouth.

"Son, what are you doing?"

He pointed to the article in today's newspaper about the blowjob diet. After his mother read the article, she took her son's cock in her hand to stroke him before taking his cock in her mouth to suck him. She didn't stop stroking him and sucking him until he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed all the cum that he had given her.

From what I can readily determine, with her suddenly gaining weight, Kelly Clarkson needs to give more blowjobs and swallow more cum. She's definitely not sucking enough cock. Conversely, Gwen Stefani needs to suck less cock and eat more food. She's too thin. She's wafer thin. She's so skinny. Am I right?

"Gwen, no more. Please stop. You've already blown me three times today. I'm not a young man anymore. I don't have any more cum to give you. You can blow me again tomorrow," said Blake Sheldon, Gwen Stefani's husband. "Okay?"

Just from their sheer size, we can tell which female celebrities love sucking cock and swallowing cum and which ones don't. Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen, Jenna Jameson, Courtney Love, Kate Moss, Kate Bosworth, Christina Ricci, Nicole Ritchie, Selene Dion Heidi Klum, Selma Blair, Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Ariana Grande suck a lot of cock. They are huge cocksuckers and cum swallowers. They have the skinny bodies to prove it.

Whether straight or lesbian, Crissy Metz, Gabourey Sidibe, Jessica Simpson, Queen Latifah, Kathleen Turner, Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah, Rachel Hunter, Rosanne Barr, Kathy Bates, and Rebel Wilson all need to suck more cock. Instead binging on food, the above women need to swallow more cum. They are all way too heavy.

# # #

"What's the real reason behind your weight loss," asked Kelly Clarkson of Marie Osmond.

Marie gave Kelly a dirty grin.

"Blowjobs. To be totally honest, Kelly, I love sucking cock. I'm such a big cocksucker that I can't get enough cum. I love it when men cum in my mouth. I love swallowing cum. Some days, I don't even eat food. I just suck cock and swallow cum," said Marie moving her hand to her mouth and moving it back and forth as if she was giving a blowjob.

Marie smiled at Kelly with a look of sexual arousal.

"If that's your secret to losing weight then, I need to suck more cock," confessed Kelly. "I haven't given a blowjob since I split with my husband. Instead, I've been eating more and packing on the weight. Truthfully, I was better able to maintain my weight when I was giving my husband regular blowjobs. Only, I never put the two together. Who knew that blowjobs were the latest diet fad and the surefire fix to losing weight?"

Marie gave Kelly a sad but understanding smile.

"I don't know what it is but I just love sucking my brother Donny's cock. He has a big dick and I can't get enough of his prick. He always shoots a huge load of cum in my mouth that gives me enough protein and energy for the day," said Marie while nodding her pretty head up and down and while feeling her silicon breasts through her blouse and bra.

# # #

Clearly, with my aunt married and divorced, even though she's bi-sexual now, there was a time when she preferred having sex with men. She gave birth to a daughter, my cousin, Colleen. Attending every wild, orgy like and drunken spring break party, stroking them, sucking them, and fucking them, she dated and had sex with countless numbers of men in college. Now, after running the gamut and doing a complete 180, she prefers having sex with women than with men.

"Go figure. Who knew?"

With that being written, my aunt wasn't totally vindictive in forcing me to strip myself naked and masturbate myself in front of a group of women and in front of my 22-year-old, sexy, redheaded cousin. She derived some bizarre sort of abnormal and amoral control of sexual pleasure from watching me strip myself naked and masturbate myself while she watched me stroke my naked, erect cock. Moreover, no doubt, she thought it sexually arousing watching me cum.

It was my domineering and sadistic Aunt Maureen's intention to sexually abused me and sexually humiliated me in front of a gathering of a few of her closest lesbian and bi-sexual friends. Hoping to embarrass me, she was intent on exposing me in front of her 22-year-old daughter, my cousin, Colleen. Thinking that I'd be embarrassed, humiliated, and mortified to show my naked, erect cock to a group of women that I had never met and didn't know, and to my cousin, it backfired on her.

Most men will willingly and consensually flash their naked cocks to any woman whether or not she's heterosexual, lesbian, or bi-sexual. In the way that most women are exhibitionists, most men are exhibitionists, too. Further upping the sexual excitement, most men are voyeurs, too. The joke was on her when I spent the entire night with a throbbing and pulsating erection. Truth be told, I couldn't wait to cum. I couldn't wait to cum in my aunt's mouth.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that my aunt saw me naked but my sexy, hot cousin saw me naked, too. Not quite done, after my aunt forced me to strip naked and exposed myself to her, to my cousin, and to a select few of her lesbian and bi-sexual friends, she wanted me to masturbate myself and cum in front of everyone. She thought I'd be embarrassed and humiliated but I wasn't. I was sexually excited for them to see my naked prick. I was sexually excited for them to watch me masturbate myself. I was sexually excited for them to watch me cum.

Truth be told, I not only loved exposing myself, masturbating myself, and cumming in front of three dozen women but also, I sexually enjoyed it. Think about it. Think about someone you're sexually attracted to. Think about someone who turns you on. Think about someone who you'd love to see without their clothes. Think about someone you'd love to see naked. Think about someone you'd love to have sex with. Yes, of course, I understand you wanting to see your mother naked and have sex with her. Go for it.

Other than your mother, do you have one or a couple of women in mind? Now, think about exposing your erect, naked cock to them. Think about masturbating in front of them and cumming for them. How hot is that? What man wouldn't want to do that?

Be honest. Tell the truth. How would you feel about flashing women you know and women you don't know and have never met, your naked prick? Would you and could you flash them your erect, naked erect cock? How would that make you feel?

Would you feel embarrassed, humiliated, and sexually ashamed or would you feel sexually excited? What if you were the only man in a room filled with hot, sexy, and shapely women and made to strip yourself naked, masturbate yourself, and cum? Now, how would you feel?

Would you feel more like a man than a pussy? No doubt, your aunt wanted you to be embarrassed but you're not embarrassed at all, are you? Instead, you're sexually excited and ready to have sex with anyone and with everyone.

To be continued...

12