Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I wanted it too, but you're my aunt. We shouldn't have done it."

"Shhhsshh! Lang, don't let that bother you. You wore a rubber. I won't get pregnant. No one will ever know what we've done. I wanted it, and so did you."

That happened forty years ago. The memory of it is as strong now as it ever was.

Jane and I continued to have sex with one another throughout the time we were college students. I'd drive to Socorro to see her, or she'd come to Albuquerque to be with me over a weekend. Sex with her was always super. Since then I've been intimate with a hundred or more women all over the world. Nearly all of those encounters were enjoyable, but none came close to giving me the joy that I experienced when coupling with Aunt Jane.

Jane married shortly after she graduated from college. I joined the military and became a 'lifer.' During my military career I served in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and in the Pacific. I had sex with women of every race imaginable. I was a real libertine, and often thought of my self as something of a Casanova. Still...

Even after she was married, Jane and I had intercourse from time to time when I was home on leave. It was always good.

Jane died three years ago. I miss her almost as much as I miss my wife who died five years ago.

All I have now are my memories and my good right hand. It's rough being an old lecher. I have to get ready to go down to the dining room now. Life's okay here at the old soldier's home, but I do miss the days of my youth.

12