Aunt Janet's Dirty Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sex between us, although if my aunt had been so inclined, I probably could have found the mustard and given her a tumble. It seemed she wanted to make it clear I was free to do what I wanted, that our affair was mostly fun. Aunt Janet told me I wasn't to take it too seriously. After all, it wasn't like we could get married, have kids, live together in cosy domesticity. We had other considerations: incest and age being just two.

"I know you've been with Margaret again," my aunt revealed. "And I don't want to cause any more upset where she's concerned."

The very next day, in the afternoon, my mother then surprised both me and her sister by confronting the situation face-on. Despite what looked to be a very embarrassing time for her, my mum, stuttering and avoiding eye-contact most of the time, basically laid it out the same way her sister had done. The upshot being, eventually, after some discussion, we decided to leave things as they were for a while. We would continue to love in our incestuous fashion. I could go to my mum or my aunt, and they would come to my bed when the need took them. Each of us was free to start an outside relationship if we so chose. Neither my mum nor my aunt wanted to put any restrictions upon me. They both agreed there could be this physical thing between us, but we couldn't realistically expect anything like a normal relationship. We were family after all, related by blood, there was no way we could ever let it out in the open.

But time passed. A week turned to two. One month was suddenly six. A year slid by, with me keeping pace with my apprenticeship at an engineering firm while my mother worked hard at the newsagent business and my aunt took a lease on a pub.

During those years I tried a girlfriend or two, but always compared them to my mother and aunt. The sex was all right in a bland and normal way, it just didn't come close to the arousal and excitement I felt when I was balls-deep in incestuous joy. Plus, regardless of my aunt's words about it being a physical thing, I loved them both on a deep and emotional level I doubted I could ever experience with anyone else.

So, in 1981 the three of us lived together. We each had our own room, a space of our own. And while my mother and aunt never showed any inclination towards any sapphic encounters, while we never moved on to a threesome, I continued to love them both.

I remained my Aunt Janet's dirty boy.