Aunt Maggie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyhow, you have your great uncle Reginald Cory to thank. He introduced your Grandfather Edmund to your Grand-mama Sylvia. If it weren't for Reggie, you'd not have a father either for that matter."

"Errrrm" muttered Billy in more punch-addled shock, "WHAT?"

"You heard me the first time. After a period of time living my lifestyle... I began to wonder about the baby I'd given up. It had been five years.

About this time, your mum was born. The sight of her with her two happy parents ...well it made me feel certain things about all I'd given up. I simply wanted to 'know.'

It wasn't as hard as you might think. Once I'd sucked the cock of the correct city clarke and spread my legs for him, the next thing you know he'd provided me with the adopting family's information. Nasty old goat he was, though.

Anyhow, I ran into a bit of good luck again. The family's name was Ardent as it turned out and one of the Ardent boys had been a regular at Reggie and Sylvia's sex crazed booze blowouts. I began to date him and then one thing led to another and soon he brought me on his arm to a family reunion. His cousin, it turned out, was the adopted father of my child.

It also turned out, this father had an unmarried younger brother. I set about fixing that in short order and I seduced him that very same weekend. We were an item in no time and I cast the cousin aside even sooner (although I called upon his sexual services on several occasions quietly in the years to come).

Anyhow, this younger brother Alex and I were married and now I'd access to the Ardent money (as well as that of interests in the Tugwell business), but more importantly I had access to my child. Oh and what a beautiful child he was!"

She paused and looked up and down at Billy, drinking-in his humping naked Adonis form. Astride him, her naughty nubile niece Maggie bounced and banged; kissing his neck and shoulders. It was a sight of marvelous wanton depravity to be sure! It was then he turned his head Gwen's way and the two shared a leer.

She could see he had his father's eyes... and what's more, they were her younger brother Reggie's as well. From the taste and mouth-feel, he definitely had his daddy's cock she decided. Gwen continued.

"He was a lovely boy and despite my fears that he was the product of Reggie and myself, he was normal in every way. No strike that... he was extraordinary. He was beautiful, bright, and gifted. Nature had given us a reprieve despite the fact he was the result of a union between a brother and sister."

"So," asked Billy, now sawing himself up into his Auntie Maggie but keeping rapt attention on the story with Gwenn, " did you ever tell him who you were?"

"I did," Gwenn replied, "but I had to bide my time. In the meantime, I watched him grow from a baby into a handsome young boy and I was his doting Auntie Gwenn. Then of course there was the accident which changed things considerably."

"Accident?" asked Billy, eyebrows raised. He was doing his utmost to fuck whilst at the same time pay attention but Auntie Maggie was being frightfully amorous now, bouncing up and down upon him like a mewling little hellcat, (all bites and hisses and lurid kisses on his neck, jaw and lips). She was getting close, and he was getting closer to knowing everything, (well, most everything).

"Yes," replied Gwen, "you see my late husband Alex had a passion for all things equestrian. He loved going to the races. He adored steeple jumping. Anything to do with horses and riding, in fact."

She paused. Something terribly painful flashed through her face in the tiniest hint of a micro-expression. Then she continued,

"When my husband fell from the horse it took us by surprise. He was such an accomplished rider and no one would ever think he'd take such a spill. He lingered for a few days in hospital, then he passed."

Billy didn't quite know what to do or say, so he remained quiet. Maggie even slowed her pace, grinding her hips more gently; clucking her tongue and cooing lightly in his ear as if his somber silent demeanor was the correct thing to show at the time and was subtly conveying her approval. He was emotionally intelligent if still only a sexual neophyte in her estimate.

Maggie had obviously heard this tale related once or twice before. Of course it also changed things for her. It appeared perhaps the mood had been altered for Maggie, and as lustily close as she'd been, she'd now simmered herself down to a dull seething hiss out of appreciation for what was being said.

"But," countered Gwennie, "the family in their moment of sorrow rallied around me, as I did around them. Somewhat surprised by their generosity, I actually benefited a great deal from the settling of my husband's estate. I found I had the home, plus my husband's shares in the family enterprise. I even remained in our home, which had passed to me. No, they were all quite generous... seeing that their son's widow was not thrust out into the cold. Oh... and I wasn't lonely either."

With that Maggie resumed galloping atop Billy's charger. Oh she knew this story well, and she took this as her cue, biting his chin and neck as if they were marzipan sweeties for her. Billy began tossing his hips up into his aunt accordingly but kept his attention focused on Gwennie as she went on with the story.

"Oh but then you see," she said, face brightening as she spoke,

"I was free to do as I chose... the merry widow became my new brand, even. I went back to my old habits; the parties, the lovers, the get-togethers with my brother or my sister. The libertine lifestyle had missed me ...and I'd missed it.

It was just that now that my late husband was gone, my son's adopted mother, Natalie, presented me with yet another opportunity,"

Billy slowed the pace of his hips and hung onto her every word now. That name... NATALIE, struck a note with him. He knew who she was... in fact all present knew. There was nothing to do but let Gwennie finish the tale's telling, the silence broken only by his lasciviously humping auntie's greedy kisses and nibbles while he patiently listened to the story unfolding.

"Natalie," Gwennie explained, "envied my partying lifestyle. She longed for it, yearned for it, even. She approached me one day over tea and said as much; telling me she knew about my fast and loose merry widow ways ...and if it wasn't too much of a bother she wanted in!

Well, it was just the thing I needed to hear and I coyly asked her, 'What of your adopted son Niles?' "

That was it. Billy knew. Beyond a shadow of a doubt his father, Niles the adopted son in question. More shock, more stunned silence, more bumps, grinds and kisses followed from Auntie Maggie as his now confirmed Grandma-mah Gwennie continued with,

"Well Natalie simply countered with, 'What of Niles?' We can afford sitters to watch him the one or two nights a week, so you and I go out and about as we please.'

I simply agreed with her, reeling her in. I mentioned that I'd be happy to take her about town with me to parties and social gatherings of a questionable nature provided she was discreet. What's more, on nights that she and her husband needed time with each other, I'd be happy to watch their son myself.

She took the bait. Swallowed it whole, she did. We headed out to parties together, the two of us becoming absolutely infamous on the club scene and the after-hours party scene. She took her fair share of lovers as did I... we even took each other to bed when the mood took us.

Oh but the best part was she allowed me to be closer to my very own son. She didn't exactly know at first who I really was (that I was his biological mother), but what she DID know was I was quite taken with him. She took me up upon my offer.

Soon she had me babysitting my own boy at least one or two nights a week. It didn't hurt that I lived only a short distance away, (about a fifteen minutes' drive). I now could watch my little boy grow up into a man... oh and a fine man he was!"

She saw Billy look away. The thought of his dearly departed father hit a nerve in him, right in his vulnerable spot. She reached out and placed a hand upon his shoulder saying,

"Oh dear, I didn't mean for you to be sad right now, and yes, I miss him too. Your father meant all the world to me, you must understand that!"

He nodded. Gwen looked at him soberly while randy Auntie Maggie hugged him hard but still pecked all over his chin and jaw, grinding her hips in earnest upon him as she did so. The rude gyrations and torrid kisses worked. With the sadness broken Gwen continued,

"I watched him go from a small child all the way up to manhood. As a young man of your age, he was the spitting image of you... or you of him, all sturdy, handsome, broad shouldered and full of promise.

Of course at that point I'd noticed a good many younger men his age. Come to think of it, so had his adopted mother Natalie; why the vast majority of her young lovers were best described as young bucks of eighteen or nineteen, just as Niles was. Of course Niles himself was oblivious to his mum's antics; what's more, I always wondered what might happen if either she or myself shagged one of his school chums rotten and following a good stout rogering the little bugger opened is gob to tell Niles the whole sordid tale. It never happened, thank heavens."

"Dad didn't know?" Billy asked, having now resumed his steady gallop into his Auntie Maggie's womb entrance, that thick veiny shaft of is stabbing up inside her most agreeably (as was self-evident from her 'Oohs' and 'Aaahs" which were now as frequent as the sound of their wet flesh smacking).

"He did not, indeed," observed Gwen, "which was where I began to wonder if he was not a bit thick or stupid when it came to all things sexual. Turns out I was wrong there, well mostly. He was indeed a virgin, but he most certainly was keen to rid himself of his purity. I just didn't know HOW keen! Oh but I found out, indeed I did.

Well as I'd alluded to earlier, Natalia and I had developed a thing for young men his age. It goes without saying we'd bedded plenty of them. 'Boy toys,' we called them; eighteen or nineteen years old and full of steam. Each hard as a croquet mallet, (but unfortunately often smart as one too)."

Billy and Maggie caught the joke immediately, with him chuckling and she despite having a mouthful of his earlobe letting loose with a rude snort that cascaded into helpless giggles. The punch was doing its "work" on their moods apparently. Gwennie waited for the air to clear and playfully smacked Maggie's bare bum before continuing with,

"Ah... but then there was Niles, smart as a whip and built like a thoroughbred. I think I'd noticed him in a sort of sensual way a little after his eighteenth birthday, (although I may not have realized it completely). I just realized on more than a couple of occasions how sturdy and strong he appeared and then each time found myself getting rather warm. I thought nothing of it until a few weeks later he was staying with me while his parents had gone on holiday to Scotland.

I'd gone to bed and he'd stayed up to watch a late movie on the sofa. At some point early in the night, I got up for a glass of water and went to the kitchen. He didn't hear me apparently for as I glanced casually into my front room to see if he was still awake, I caught him wanking like a monkey in the zoo -bare-arsed on my sofa cushions. Well, I totally forgot about being thirsty. I simply watched him in silence while he sat there staring at the telly n' pulling at himself, trousers down to his ankles.

Well this was certainly not my first time catching a young man furiously abusing himself, as I'd done it with his father - my brother Reggie, all those years before when we were both young and foolish. With Niles I just watched... and instead of retreating and giving him his space or clearing my throat to provide him time to cover up, I simply... watched. I was captivated to be honest and presently felt my nipples harden and ache.

My hand went beneath my clothes. I began to get quietly rude with myself, there in the shadows. I mean, I was barely aware I was doing it but then all at once my hand just found my sex. Without thinking I began to rub myself as I stood there transfixed.

Eventually he brought himself off. He spouted and made a good proper mess in his lap as I recall. As he groped about for a tissue I saw it as my time to make an exit. I backed away quietly and crept to my bedroom without him so much as knowing I was ever even there.

I'd managed to be quiet the whole time, but now I was so unsettled. I trembled not knowing where my head was at. I then asked myself if I'd really been flicking my bean as my own son abused himself.

I knew the answer; I INDEED HAD, (and I had a steaming hot mess between my legs to prove it to). I felt shameful and disgusted with myself... and at the same time totally aroused. I mean, in hindsight I know NOW that I was excited by the sight of my grown son masturbating and am perfectly fine with the fact that I'd loved it, oh but at the time all I could do was feel all bothered and out of sorts.

I drifted off to sleep, only to wake up a short time later finding my hand upon my cunt. I'd been having dreams; lewd lurid dreams of myself with that young man I'd seen on the couch. I knew he was my son and yet, I seemed to have seen him in a different way. Perhaps it was because we'd never had a chance to bond as mother and child that I now felt this strange palpitation, this odd itchy attraction. I don't know. What I do know is I masturbated good and hard, making myself cum, and still feeling shame and horror as to what had gone through my mind. Still at the same time, I'd enjoyed it very much,"

She turned her eyes back to Billy. He was shafting up his aunt's twat inspired; as if Gwen's very words, thick with sexual tension and depravity were fueling him. Good, she thought, he's got the right energy for this sort of thing, the right appetite. He's keen and understands.

"I wondered," she continued, "if he would try the same thing the next evening. At the conclusion of dinner, I yawned and made a comment about being frightfully tired. He didn't seem to protest, but commented about some old movie he'd wanted to see on the telly. I mentioned that my plans involved reading in bed and falling asleep at the earliest possible time. He said that was fine by him. My trap was set.

Sure enough when I crept down the hallway a few hours later, I found him in the same spot on the couch, furiously tugging at himself. I went to work silently in the shadows with my hands beneath my pajamas. This time when he made himself spout, I'd managed to time things; giving myself a lovely little shudder at the same time he made his happy little mess with his hand. Then I returned silently to my room.

For a few more nights we repeated this routine; him abusing himself upon the couch and with me shuddering in the shadows before slinking off to bed quietly. Then one night I decided I'd do something. The selfish hedonist inside me knew what she wanted, and the world could be damned as to the wrong or right of it. On that fateful night as I caught him stroking away upon the sofa cushions, I simply cleared my throat - AHEM!

Well, it was just like his father Reggie back at the barn all over again; what with Niles all protests and denial and me telling him how I'd keep his secret - if he let me join in. That sealed it. He didn't know I was his mum and definitely didn't want his adopted parents finding out about what he'd been up to, so he agreed. *chuckle* Oh it's not like he was that hard a sell. I offered him my hand and he rose and took it. I promptly led him down the hall to my bedroom, fearing he'd change his mind before we got there!

Well he didn't change his mind, in fact he was like a bull at a gate. He was vigorous, adventurous and OHHHH just like you Billy, a quick study. Oh and we did EVERYTHING over those next few days, with me taking his cock in my mouth, my cunt and up my arse. Yes, a quick study, he was and I made him my sexual disciple as it were.

I knew soon he'd be off to the university and so even after his parents returned from Holiday, we made every excuse for him to come over to the house. I always had something I needed help taking down from the attic (or for that matter taking up to the attic), or maybe there was something in need of fixing and if it wasn't out of order, I broke the ruddy thing on purpose just for the excuse. Yes, Nile's adopted Mum was always so helpful and offered him up to assist with mending a bit of fence or fixing a hinge on the door to the cellar, not knowing she was sending her young man straight to me for a good stiff rogering!"

"So this was sort of like me then," Billy asked his loins slowly and thoughtfully plunging his Auntie's innards, careful not to spend too quickly, "just like the excuse Auntie Maggie used here to get me over to her place so we could do all this?"

"Oh yes, very much indeed," Gwennie replied as she ran a hand across his chest whilst observing Maggie's joyful Oooh's and Ahh's from the boy's stabbing strokes, "in fact the similarities of the tales are quite striking to be sure."

"We are a tribe of hedonists to the very last of us," Maggie huffed in his ear, grinding her hips hard against him and tonguing his earlobe, "it must run in the family and in your case it runs on both sides!"

"Oh but there is more," Gwennie added, "you see, I was still partying and drinking and carrying on at night with Natalie, Nile's unsuspecting mummy. In one of her drunken girl chats with me she revealed something. What is it they say, a drunk person's words are a sober person's thoughts? Comments normally kept in the back parts of our naughty noggins can loosen tongues and wreak havoc through strong drink. Well she was positively VERBOSE that night!"

She chuckled to herself then went on with,

"We were having a conversation concerning some of the young men with whom we'd trysted on different occasions, either by ourselves or with the pair of us sharing the young lads together. At some point we were comparing their physical attributes; shoulders, bums, sinewy flanks, cocks and balls. We became positively catty!

Anyhow, Natalie gets all dreamy-eyed and confides she'd even noticed Niles stepping from his bath and how she felt the most shameful of rushes to her face and other extremities. It was the drink making her so honest, but I'd been around sex and people in the lifestyle long enough to know what I saw. She had an itch and wanted it scratched. She also seemed to be probing me for disapproval. She got none.

Instead I asked her if I might be of help and perhaps we could 'share him?' Well long story short, she got all excited and asked me about how we might be able to accomplish such a thing. I told her that she should just pick the day and time and, 'leave the rest up to myself.'

The following day Natalie contacted me, asking if I might set it all up for the coming weekend. We agreed to make things appear as though she'd be leaving town to visit friends while her husband was away someplace else on business. He really did have a business trip, and Natalie was always talking about getting out of the city to see old friends so it all was quite plausible.

We went so far as to stage a phony kitchen conversation concerning her "trip," (right in front of young Niles, just to cover our tracks). Natalie then asked if I might stay with Niles in her house while she was gone, (as she didn't wish for him to be lonely with his daddy away too). I of course agreed, and when she stepped from the room I saw my cue, (whispering in the boy's ear at just how wonderfully wicked it would be to fuck him in his parents bed with them both away). He shot me an illicit smile and nodded, visibly excited and happy to be part of some shameful conspiracy. Of course he was indeed an instrumental part of the plan; however, he could not even conceive that he was more an instrument and less a schemer in the affair.