Aunt May

Story Info
The arrival of Aunt May changed my life.
5.7k words
4.55
39.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door closed I laid on my bed exhausted, satisfied but exhausted. I couldn't quite believe how one person could change my life so much, nothing has been the same since Aunt May moved in.

It all began a bit over six months ago, Aunt May had just been divorced, she lost her job and home in the process. Mom and Dad didn't discuss the details much but with her prenuptial agreement she got nothing from the divorce.

Aunt May is Mom's twin sister, she used to visit every few weeks, at the time I put it down to the fact that being twins they were exceptionally close and that was why she was always visiting.

I didn't mind her visiting either as I had a thing for older women and she was hot.

It was at my first job that I had my first experience with an older woman, Sandy. She was about 50 and worked in the office, she always wore a short skirt and stocking with a white blouse that showed off her tits and cleavage. She wasn't bad to look at and the other workers often stirred me when they caught me staring at her, warning me that she likes fresh meat and she would be coming for me.

Our first encounter was after Friday afternoon drinks, I wasn't drinking as I was the designated driver for several colleagues one being Sandy. The drop off order resulted in Sandy being last, she asked if I could give her a hand with something, I was hesitant after what the others said about her but agreed.

Sandy did have a couple of jobs which I completed, she was making tea while I did them. After I finished I went into the kitchen to let her know.

She greeted me as I walked in, pulling my body tightly against hers as she kissed me.

Sandy's bedroom was beside the kitchen, as we kissed she manoeuvred me into it, pushing me onto the bed. She took her blouse and bra off, her tits swayed from side to side as she unzipped my pants releasing my cock.

She leant over my face, her tits hovered above my mouth as her hand stroked my cock.

She lowered a nipple towards my mouth, I stretched out my tongue licking it, feeling it go hard to my touch. I reached up, my hands grabbed both her tits, she moaned as I pulled them down to my mouth, I sucked and nibbled her nipples, my head moved back and forward between each tit.

She played with my cock and balls as I sucked her tits, she stroked me to the edge, stopping short of making me cum.

She pulled her tits from my mouth, her other hand had unbuttoned my shirt and she now kissed her way down my body, over my chest and stomach to my cock.

Her mouth and tongue were incredible, I've never experienced anything like it before, none of the previous girls could suck cock like Sandy could. Again she toyed with me, bringing me to the edge but not letting me come, she straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my eager mouth.

I licked and sucked her clit and lips, tasting her sweet juice, my tongue pushed inside her. She pressed herself against me, grinding against my eager tongue, low moans escaped her lips as she worked my cock.

I thought my balls were going to explode, I was desperate to come and to my relief Sandy finally didn't stop, she sucked my cock until I blew my load in her mouth.

She didn't stop, she wasn't finished with me or my cock yet. Her mouth continue to work my cock, my excitement growing along with my cock.

Sandy straddled my face until she came, when she did I hungrily sucked the cum from her pussy, licking up every last drop.

With my cock primed and ready to go Sandy climbed over it and lowered her pussy onto it.

She rode my cock like a woman possessed, her pussy muscles squeezed my cock as she bounced up and down. As I reached up to grab her tits, she grabbed one of my hands and placed it against her clit, I began to rub it. She leant forward, her tits falling towards me, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to meet them, my mouth locked onto a nipple, I sucked and nibbled it as she rode my cock.

It wasn't long before I came again, this time I filled her pussy with cum.

To my surprise she climbed off my cock and moved over my face, "Time to clean up," Sandy said.

Before I could say anything she lowered herself onto my face, her pussy rubbed my mouth. I had never tasted my cum or any man's cum before, I hesitated, not really wanting to lick my cum from her pussy.

"Steve if your cum is good enough for me to eat and good enough for my pussy, it's good enough for you to clean up afterwards," Sandy said as she grabbed my hair and pulled my head tighter against her pussy.

I knew she wasn't going to move until I licked my cum out of her, I reluctantly started, as it goes it wasn't that bad, I tried to focus on the fact she orgasmed and I was eating her cum.

That was the beginning of a practice that I grew to love and enjoy.

When I had finished she climbed off my face, we kissed and cuddled until we both dropped off to sleep. Next morning I awoke to her mouth sucking my cock back to life, this time we fucked doggy, firstly in her pussy then finishing in her ass.

Again after I blew my load she made me lick it out of her, this time another new experience for me, eating ass.

Over the next couple of months we had several more encounters, Sandy refining my abilities, teaching me new tricks and new experiences.

Our relationship ended as quickly as it started, another new employee started and she was no longer interested in me. But I was hooked, I wanted MILF, at pubs and clubs it was the older woman I targeted, most enjoyed the idea of a toy boy, the sex was good and most weren't looking for any sort of long term relationship which suited me fine.

The arrival of Aunt May gave me a hot MILF to wank to at my beckon call, that was the positive when I was told she was coming. The negative was I lost my room, I wasn't happy, I made my displeasure known to Mom & Dad, but to no avail.

"Your room is bigger Steve, it has more hanging space, more cupboards, more room for her stuff, a bigger bed," they kept telling me. That was true, but it was still my room, no matter how much sense it made, I wasn't happy and "What the fuck does a bigger bed have to do with anything," I thought.

I gave in, it was an argument I was never going to win.

I cleaned my room out and moved myself to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall.

A week later Aunt May moved in, as I said she was hot, she knew it and like to show it. Aunt May was about six foot tall, with mousy brown shoulder length hair which she often wore in a ponytail around the house. She had brown eyes, a small nose, pouty lips which looked large compared to the rest of her delicate facial features. Her tits were firm and round, she had a flat stomach and trim waist, her hips were wide and she had a firm peachy ass, her legs were long and toned.

Around the house she wore two types of clothing, skin tight leotards and I couldn't decide if she wore either no panties or a G-string underneath, I liked to imagine the no panties version. With the leotards she usually wore a tight t-shirt which highlighted her braless tits and perky nipples and had a low neck line showing her ample cleavage. She wore this outfit in the mornings when she did her exercises.

Her other house clothes consisted of tight, short shorts, they were so tight between her legs it looked like her pussy lips were sucking them inside her and they barely covered her sexy ass. She generally wore a lose fitting top with a split up the side that fell open when she leant forward showing her tits.

When she went out she dressed up but still wore very sexy, seductive clothes. I started to think she could wear anything and still look hot.

Having Aunt May around also started me thinking of Mom, they were twin sisters, was she as hot as Aunt May?

Mom always dressed very conservatively, generally in loose fitting clothes, when she did dress up to go out she did look hot but I never thought much of it. As for looks Mom was the same height, her eyes and nose were the same but her lips were smaller. Mom tits were about the same size but not as firm, her waist wasn't as small as Aunt May's, her hips were wide and she also had a peachy ass, Her legs were also long and sensuous, just not as muscular.

At a glance it would be hard to tell them apart.

On weekdays each morning Aunt May did her exercises in the lounge room, for an hour she would wear her tight leotards and t-shirt, stretching, twisting, bending her body. I would sit in the kitchen having my breakfast, watching her, a boner in my pants. It was at this time I started noticing Moms body, she had joined Aunt May and was wearing the same clothes.

It was so hot watching them, their tight asses stretching as they bent over, wet patches on their leotards at the top of their asses, between their legs from sweat. Their tits swayed, hard perky nipples poked out, more wet patches under their tits and armpits. Sweat ran down their faces and necks, ran down the front of their chests onto their tits, t-shirts clung to their bodies.

After finishing my breakfast I returned to my room, I jerked off to pictures on my phone that I've taken of them exercising. This had become my regular morning activity before I went to work.

This continued for about 3 weeks, Mom and Aunt May exercising, me jerking off in my room, then going to work, when I left they usually had finished their exercises and were having a coffee at the kitchen table.

It was a Tuesday, I wasn't going to work, I had an afternoon exam as part of training I was doing for work and had the morning off to study. I didn't get up at my usual time of 6.30am, missed the morning exercises and didn't leave for work at 7.45am. It was about 8.00am when I got up, I went to the kitchen for a coffee expecting to see Mom and Aunt May there.

The kitchen was empty, I made a coffee and sat at the table drinking it and scanning through the messages on my phone. I decided I would go into town this morning, I needed to get a few things from the shops and the morning off was a perfect time. I finished my coffee and headed to my room to get dressed.

I didn't notice before but Aunt May's bedroom door was open, as I approached it I heard noises. I slowed down stopping just before the open door, I could her moans coming from inside, initially I thought Aunt May might be masturbating, the thought of her fingering or using a dildo on herself gave me an instant boner.

I cautiously peeked around the corner, I wanted to see what she was doing and what way she was facing to decide where I could stand without being seen.

I stopped breathing, my heart was beating 100 miles an hours, I quickly pulled my head back. It wasn't real, I only imagined what I thought I saw, it couldn't be real, I took a deep breath and poke my head around the corner again.

Aunt May was on her hand and knees, her ass in the air facing the door, between her legs kneeling on the floor was Mom, a hand holding each hip as she ate Aunt May's pussy and ass.

I was frozen, well not 100% frozen, my cock was moving, it was growing as I listened to Aunt May's moans and Mom's slurping. I moved to the middle of the doorway but after a couple of minutes I decided that I better hide a bit in case they changed position.

I moved to the side poking around the corner, Mom did move, she stood up, it was then I noticed she was wearing a strap-on cock, from my angle I could see her holding it as she rubbed it against Aunt May's pussy.

"Ready to be fucked bitch?" I heard Mom say.

"Oh yes please Mistress, fuck my worthless cunt," Aunt May said.

With that Mom grabbed Aunt May's hips and with one movement shoved the strap-on cock deep inside her pussy, causing her to squeal. Mom proceeded to fuck Aunt May, she fucked her hard and rough, she slapped her ass, she shoved another dildo into her anus, Aunt May squealed over and over, her body shook with her orgasms.

I was stroking my cock as I stared at Mom's ass, her hips moved back and forward slamming that cock hard into Aunt May, I had a partial view of her tits and could see them bounce up and down. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come," I thought. I stopped watching and rushed to my room, I didn't want to make a noise in the hallway, in my room I finished myself off.

I sat on my bed unable to believe what I just saw, my cock was still hard and as I replayed everything in my head with the help of a little oil I jerked myself off again.

It was time to go, as I left Aunt May's bedroom door was now closed but I could still hear moans and giggles coming from inside.

After I completed the exam I rushed back home, Mom and Aunt May were in the kitchen. Mom had her back to me preparing dinner and Aunt May sat at the table. We made a little bit of small talk but I couldn't help but stare at Mom's ass, remembering the images from this morning.

Mom still dressed slightly more conservative than Aunt May but she was still showing her body more than before.

As I turned to leave I caught Aunt May staring at my crotch, There was a bulge in the front of my pants, she looked up at me, gave me a smile, the tip of her tongue ran along her lips.

After dinner I was lying on my bed reading, there was a knock on the door, "Come in," I said.

Aunt May stepped into my room, she was wearing a short dressing gown, it reached to the top of her thighs and was only loosely tied up. She had two magazines in her hand, "I think these may belong to you," she said leaning forward to hand me the magazines.

As she leant forward the top of the gown fell open and I could clearly see a tit and nipple, she didn't try to cover up.

She dropped one of the magazines on the ground as she went to hand them to me. Turning around she bent over from the waist, the gown rode up showing her naked ass and pussy, by now I had a massive boner and was using my text book to cover it up.

Aunt May picked up the magazine and turned around, she still had one tit exposed, as if unaware she laid the magazine on the bed and picked up my text book.

I laid there stunned, the way she was standing had opened the bottom of her gown to reveal her perfectly smooth pussy, I just stared at her, my mouth dry, a tent pole sticking up in my pants.

"Looks like boring reading, I think you'll enjoy the reading in your magazines more, I know I did," with that Aunt May turned and left, the door closing behind her.

I stared at the magazines, I thought I cleaned everything out of my room and I couldn't remember either of these - "Desires for a MILF" and "My MILF Family", both full of stories and pictures to go with them.

At that moment I didn't need the magazines to jerk off, I closed my eyes thinking of Aunt May standing in front of me.

For the next week or so things returned to normal for me, watch morning exercises, a before work wank, then off to work What happened after I left I could only imagine.

It was Saturday night, I was at the club with a few friends, plenty of hot girls around, plenty of them hot MILFs. Normally on a Saturday night I would hook up with a MILF and either go back to her place or a motel, generally it was sunrise or later when I got home on a Sunday. Mom always said I could bring a girl home for the night if I wanted but I wasn't sure how she would react if I brought someone her age home and to be honest it was something I didn't want to find out.

Tonight my heart wasn't in it or my mind wasn't, as I looked around the club images on Mom and Aunt May kept popping into head. I would be mentally undressing a hottie and as she turned around I see Mom's or Aunt May's face. I decided to call it quits and head home early, it was about 11.00pm when I unlocked the front door.

The only light in the house was coming from the partially opened bedroom door of Aunt May's room.

As I moved down the hallway I heard noises, I thought that she surely wasn't with Mom again, Dad was at home and they would be in bed together, maybe she went out and picked someone up.

I crept to the door, the light came from the lamp on the bedside table, I couldn't see much of the room but what I could see was Aunt May on her knees naked sucking on a cock. Her hands were tied behind her back, there was a hand resting on her head, no it wasn't resting, it was holding a handful of hair. The hand pushed Aunt May's head forward to meet the thrust of the mans cock. I could hear her coughing and gagging, salvia poured from her mouth, down her chin onto her chest and tits.

This was so hot, my cock was rock hard as I watched, I adjusted myself in my pants, I was tempted to start stroking but I didn't know if I could control myself for long and I wanted to watch what was happening.

"Ready for Masters cock bitch?" it's was Mom's voice.

Aunt May muttered a grabbled "Yes Mistress."

Mom pulled Aunt May to her feet by the hair, it was then that Dad stepped fully into my field of view. He grabbed Aunt May by the back of her neck, he pulled her head toward him, he kissed her hard on the mouth, holding her lips pressed against his.

Mom climbed on the bed as Dad held Aunt May, she laid on her back, knees up, leg spread. Unlike Aunt May, Mom's pussy wasn't shaved and as she laid there I could see a full lush bush, the sight made my cock even harder.

Meanwhile Dad released his lips from Aunt May's, she gasped for air, he forced her to bend her knees slightly, then positioning his face above hers he spat in her mouth and slapped her cheeks.

Turning her around he bent her over the bed, he held her head on the bed as Mom moved toward her, when within reach Mom grabbed her hair, she lifted her head and pulled it between her legs.

"Eat up bitch," Mom said.

"Yes Mistress,' came a muffled response from Aunt May.

Dad laughed and slapped her hard on the ass, her whole body jolted forward and I could see a red hand print on her white ass. Dad smacked her several more times with his hand and cock, both Mom and Aunt May were moaning.

At this stage my cock was in my hand, I blew my load into my hand with only a small amount dripping out on the carpet. I licked my hand clean imagining I was licking my cum from Aunt May ass.

As I continued to watch Dad had grabbed a bottle of what I assumed was oil and poured it on his palm, he then rubbed it on his cock, his hand sliding up and down his cock as he poured more oil directly onto it.

Dad wiped his hand on Aunt May before he pour oil on her just above her asshole, he held his cock and rubbed the oil with his nob around her asshole. He pushed his cock into her ass, a squeak coming from Aunt May who still had her head firmly held between Mom's legs.

My cock had grown hard again as I watched Dad fuck Aunt May ass, I was stroking it in time with Dad's movements. His hands were holding Aunt May's hips as he slammed his cock hard and deep into her ass. He was moving faster and faster, building up to his own orgasm.

Dad suddenly leant forward grabbing Aunt May hair, he roughly pulled her away from Mom's pussy pushing her to the floor in front of his cock. She looked up opening her mouth as Dad stroked his cock, within seconds he shot his load into Aunt May's mouth, he grabbed her head pulled it forward to meet his advancing cock. She sat there staring at his face as she sucked on his cock, draining the cum from it.

Mom had climbed on her knees facing the door kissing Dad, I didn't know if she could see me or not but decided it was a good time to leave. With my cock rock hard I went to my room to jerk off.

It was the following Monday morning, I had just gone to my room for my pre work wank when the door opened. It was Mom, she was still in her sweaty exercise clothes, I stood still, I held my hard cock in my hand.

She walked up to me, kissed me on the lips, her tongue pushed into my mouth, her hand took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it as we kissed.

"Did you enjoy Saturday night?" Mom asked when she stopped kissing me.

12